Sub-Compact CCW(s)

Quick, Jow Forums: What's a decent sub-compact-cum-pocket gat that's great for CCW - 9mm or larger caliber and 6(+1) capacity, at least?
>Shit-posts optional yet always welcome.
>Pic may/not be related.

Attached: 9.jpg (432x287, 32K)

Pocket pisstils are a terrible meme.

That... doesn't answer my question.

>sub compact cum pocket gat
>9mm
if you are going the lengths to pocket carry why not get a real pocket carry cum gun? 32acp or 380. This 9mm or bigger meme needs to die.

...Examples?

Sig Micro-9

Ruger LCP2
Ruger LCP
Ruger LCR in .327
Seecamp
Micro Desert Eagle
Smith and Wesson Bodyguard
Don't get anything Remington.

Kahr CM9 or Beretta Nano, those are still kind of big for pocket carry though.

What's the average MSRP?

Actually, I'm trying to switch out my Kahr P45. Decent size, but it keeps stove-piping.

Picture not related. That pistol is part of the reason people are afraid to carry Kimbers. Just find a Sig p938.

I'll take a look at it, thanks.

Beretta model 70 for me. Also a fan of the model 71 but I believe burgers have to have some stupid barrel extension on it.

Walther CCP is a compact gas operated 9mm that shoots like a full size steel 9mm. It's just small enough but not too small. I CC every day in hot as balls Texas with no problems

I'll also look at that, too. *nod*

Are these any good? I know the LCP/LC9/EC9 are better, but good God are they ugly.

Attached: sccy-fdepistol-setshot.png (1000x666, 1.03M)

Attached: Ruger lcr.jpg (475x352, 23K)

Sup niggerfaggots.
300 rounds and only 2 FTFs.
To all the Jow Forums snobs with crooked dicks, suck it easy bitches.

Attached: IMAG0404.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

I had a ccp briefly and enjoyed the gun. It was hideous by my standards but the gas system was neat enough to warrant me buying it.

That's because you bought a fucking 45 in a pistol made for a 9mm. I don't understand why people do this shit.
"Let me get the tiny pistol, but instead of 7 rounds of a perfectly capable caliber, I want only 5 rounds of the biggest fudd caliber made!"
You're an autist and should not own a Kahr. In fact, anyone who owns a Kahr that isn't 9mm is a moron. Do some research next time before you buy a weapon.

Are you a nigger?

Theyre considered to be the new bare minimum, though about 50 bucks more expensive than a hi point. If budget cc is your goal, many get by with the Sccy

Just don't buy too many too soon. The police generally are curious about people buying multiple Saturday night specials

Am I better off keeping my P64 as a CC gun? It's been 100% reliable so far, just worried about trusting a 45+ year old gun with my life.

Attached: 20180411_222245.jpg (2530x2703, 3.3M)

LCP is frequently found for

No just still drunk from last night and felt like laughing at the autists who have to have a 900 dollar pocket pistol they paid 400 dollars too much for.

>Don't get anything Remington
I think my RM380 is superior to most on your list, just don't pay msrp for it

I've tried most of them, and ultimately decided that 9mm out of a pocket gun isn't a good idea. Every gun is a set of compromises, and with these things, the compromise is to give up considerable control of the gun. This results in being a lot less confident while carrying them.

This is a pretty good list. I'd make a few notes, though.

>LCP/LCP II
I carry an LCP II, and I consider it to be a good carry gun. The original LCP is also good. You do need to paint the sights on these. I usually carry it IWB and it disappears in my waistband regardless if I'm wearing gym shorts or pants with a belt. I have discovered, though, that the magazine springs tend to wear out when kept loaded, even for a period of 3-4 months. This matters because mags with worn out springs will no longer hold the slide back automatically. I bought some Wolff replacement springs that I intend to test out to see how much better they retain their life, but what I'm getting at is that it's kind of a low quality gun, not as well made as something like a Sig P238, even though that's a bit heavy for pocket carry.

>revolvers
Too big for pocket carry, IMO. Not even in the same league as the others.

>Seecamp
These are a lot less glamorous up close than they are on the gun store's shelf. I had one in 32, and the thing WAS. NOT. reliable at all. Although I did buy it used, I refuse to believe that the previous owner had put the 1000s of rounds through it needed to wear out the recoil spring that much. This thing sent spent brass over my head at 100 mph, and that was using their "approved" ammos. Also, the lack of iron sights is just stupid. You can get a NAA Guardian .32 for $100 less and it will reliably feed any brand of ammo.

>Micro Desert Eagle
This is the only one in your list that I hven't shot, so I can't comment, but aren't they discontinued?

>S&W Bodyguard
Assuming you mean the .380 semi-auto, I would avoid them in favor of the LCP. So many reports of weak hammer springs.

i luv my p64, ive never had a problem with it and it's accurate, i would carry it in a sec, soon as the weather gets colder and i can wear a big jacket, i want to carry it in it's original holster

Attached: P-64.jpg (1973x1429, 866K)

i carry this, accurate as hell too, 7+1 9mm

Attached: sigp938scorpion.jpg (1867x1473, 710K)

Do your hollow points cycle?

>Micro Desert Eagle
This is my first time ever hearing about this and when I looked it up I was really hoping for it to look like a baby Desert Eagle

P365 has something like 10+1 and in 9mm but smaller than a glock 26

So far, but desu I really need to shoot more hollow points through it

>Pocket 9mm
Nice shitty recoiling meme. Just get a Keltec P32 and stfu.

Got my pops a Kahr pm9 and it's a very nice little pocket gun. Great trigger, accurate and reliable

Not that user, but mine cycle just fine. Only issue I have is with steel cased Monarch.

I was mistaken. It's the r51 that I heard can't cycle hollow points reliably

It's actually smaller than the Glock 43 too

Give it back Juan.