Hey potassium, I'm an infantry captain in the leaf army and a qualified cpo...

Hey potassium, I'm an infantry captain in the leaf army and a qualified cpo. I saw an opening for a security guard in Kandahar for DynCorp and I am thinking about trying to get it. Is this a retarded idea? I really like money, pic related other retarded ideas.

Attached: 1531495857373.jpg (727x672, 85K)

>infantry captain in the LEAF army and a qualified cpo
you're not qualified for anything fuck off

Dont be rude to leaf frens >:(

Op here, plz no bully.

The pay is shit

How shit?

>American tries to sneak a literal UXO into an airport
God I love my countrymen.

Attached: d6b41e8b5fdaf90409f0bded6d1bb531.jpg (644x426, 36K)

I like how her biggest concern was getting her clothes dirty.

>TSA scanning luggage
>keys, laptop, wallet, shoes
>a goddamn tank gun munition

American tourists have a notorious reputation throughout Europe for being extremely selfish and supremely retarded.

Are we at least better than Chinese tourists?

Who has the worse tourists us or the Chinese?

wew hivemind

Let's put it this way. Americans are loud and can say some dumb things , but we have a habit of giving people free money for doing basic things like carry our luggage or bring us food or give us drinks. Chunks speaks some slave language and shit in public. Hmmm

She don't even tried to sneak it, she just carry it - as she didn’t have a care in the world - as a fucking souvenir...

Attached: 1359224128842.gif (248x200, 314K)

>potassium!?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me bitch...

>American tourists have a notorious reputation throughout Europe for being extremely selfish and supremely retarded.

Untrue, Californians and new Yorkers have that reputation. Texans people from Arizona Kansas etc have a reputation for being very polite.

Calcium down, you Francium and Caesium throwing that Tantalum

Im not sure most Europeans can tell the differences between Americans from different states other than broad generalizations like Northeast, South, Midwest etc.

.... ouch, dude wtf. No reason to table of elements me. Uncalled for.

Attached: 1509836517813.jpg (407x286, 12K)

Not unless you enjoyed the shits last time you were there.