Quantum Journalism

>be CNN
>join in on the China fearmongering craze
>interview some "defence analysts"
>"analysts" turn out to be uncomfortably close to an Australian think tank sympathetic to Chinese interests
>muh power
>muh prestige
>muh majesty

Where were you when CNN went full IMPLESSIVE?
edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/asia/china-new-destroyers-intl/index.html

Attached: 180712095019-01-china-destroyer-type-055-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 65K)

>paying attention to gief moniez pl0x mil-ind shills regardless of affiliation

grow up

this
it's all a big charade funded by the defense industry to boost public support of further funding because stupid people think we're behind china.

Don't all of us wannabes here do it for free

>Don't you dare talk about naval developments that aren't American what are you some kind of communist

Sigh

Thou doth protest too much.

>"The PLA Navy is progressively building a particularly well-defined 'blue water' fleet that will be in place at a certain date," said Peter Layton, a former Australian military officer and now fellow at the Griffith Asia Institute.
>"The Type 55As are big, very big," said Layton."The ships are a demonstration of the power, prestige and indeed majesty of the Chinese state and its ruling party," he added.

oh my fucking GOD

>le_oriental_merchant_face.jpg

>Group Captain Peter Layton is a reservist with exten-
sive aviation and defence experience. For his work
at the Pentagon on force structure matters, he was
awarded the US Secretary of Defense’s Exceptional
Public Service Medal
EVERYTHING IS FINE

>REEEEEEE THE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT HYPER IMPRESSIVE HYPERSONIC BRAHMOS
lol I can smell the curry flavour of this butthurt over here

>a single Chinese vessel outguns Indias entire Eastern Fleet
hahahahaha

Attached: sp2012.jpg (968x7648, 1.77M)

"defense analysts" are salespeople

making up fantasy scenarios with bullshit tech specs released by marketing teams at general dynamics is basement dweller tier

>the power, prestige and indeed majesty of the Chinese state and its ruling party," he added.

Holy shit you've got to be kidding

Why are you so pissed off, did someone shit in your cornflakes?

>This ship in particular has a sophisticated design, stealth features, radars, and a large missile inventory. It is larger and more powerful than most US, Japanese, and South Korean destroyers,"

>"The Type 55As are big, very big," said Layton."The ships are a demonstration of the power, prestige and indeed majesty of the Chinese state and its ruling party," he added.

>"The Type 55As handled aggressively they might be able to crowd US Navy ships out simply by their size," Layton said.

>"It could be that China places more weight on naval diplomacy and thinks port visits from a very large warship will simply overawe the locals," Layton said.

>"showcases the enormous capacity of Chinese shipbuilders," Heath said. "Most countries, including the United States, usually launch one ship at a time due to limited shipyard manufacturing capacity."

>"And China has been leaking through state media that it's working on things like an electromagnetic pulse cannon, hypersonic aircraft and the most modern of launching systems for its aircraft carriers, he said"

The absolute state of modern journalism lmao

Attached: BAITZKRIEG.png (294x171, 8K)

Now imagine that being said with an Australian accent.

I really want to know why CNN is in the business of propagandizing for foreign interests.

>China's new destroyers: 'Power, prestige and majesty'

Mighty Prow

Attached: 28327993467_17b520a776_o.jpg (1767x960, 1.04M)

He's right tho.

Literally nothing in the same class beats the Type 055 in raw firepower.

Attached: 135810rk3k3p613616ur1u.jpg (1920x1516, 216K)

>"The Type 55As handled aggressively they might be able to crowd US Navy ships out simply by their size," Layton said.

Attached: what did they mean by this.png (555x198, 10K)

A Ticonderoga does.

Missiles are contrained by the tiny size of the Mk41. So, even if it has more cells, it lacks the firepower enabled by 112 850mm cells that can launch hypersonic glide missiles.

>The ships are a demonstration of the power, prestige and indeed majesty of the Chinese state and its ruling party," he added
Lol when you read something like this your expecting to see a super-Yamato or Montana sized BB not some dingy little DD

Attached: 1529565586698.jpg (207x208, 11K)

>Using a surface ship for attack.

Yeah, that's a good idea. That is a thing worth investing in.

>SEETHING
haha your salty tears sustain me

its a reference to oil tankers destroying U.S. DDs

Attached: 1504805112880.png (680x452, 400K)

>why is CNN shilling for budget for Israels offshore R&D branch?
I wonder why

Except that Mk41 cells are hot launch, and there is no hypersonic glide missile in service with the PLAN now or the near future.

The UVLS is hot and cold launch and the DF-17 like hypersonic glider will be the weapon for the Type 055.

Attached: DF-17 Type 055.jpg (1200x977, 85K)

>chink boats so shitty that they have to have tugs push them along on the open ocean

They aren't even hiding that it's propaganda
I will be disappoint if it's not pic related

Attached: Treasure Ship.jpg (1138x853, 220K)

This, somewhat..
China has zero force projection, but Japan is still an ally.
A needed one.

anyone else get a feeling lockmart intentionally leaked the F35 plans on purpose for more gibs?

The hot launch sleeve shrinks it to a similar size to the Mk41. And the graphic used to imply the 055 will have a hypersonic glide weapon implies a ballistic flight path, not a hypersonic glide path.

Yes, but the biggest missiles are all cold launched.

They have to be bigger because they are cold launched, it is not an inherent performance increase compared to hot launched missiles.

>Still shorter than burke
Gooks confirmed to be manlets

>it's in a power point slide
>that means the weapons exist

Boy oh boy do I have some darpa shit to show you.

you what?

Small missiles like the Khinzal are cold launched, just as super large and long range SAMs like the S-400, so basically there is no correlation here. Cold Launch has the advantage of launch speed compared to hot launch that needs to wait for the exhaust ports to be free for the subsequent launches

Yeah, we have seen DARPA shit about literally everything, including the railgun.

And guess who actually realized the railgun and mounted it on a boat for naval tests. Not the USN.

Attached: Chinese Railgun prototype on Haiyang Shan LST testbed.jpg (2000x1395, 724K)

>compared to hot launch that needs to wait for the exhaust ports to be free for the subsequent launches
The weapon itself has to clear, and each cell does not have its own gas generator.

There is no correlation in launch rate increase for either system.

>lol tugboats xDDDDDDDD le Chyna right? do i fit in?
Go back to Quora Pajeet

Guess who didn't actually test the gun? Guess who actually did?

OK chicom, I have to know. This will be the 20th time you brought it up. what's your fixation on quora. Yes, I had to google it.

Why do you care?

China.
China did it and moved to the next stage - naval railgun tests.

Abbo went full slant.

Attached: 1518708758322.png (454x484, 361K)

Nope, zero proof of tests at all. They didn't even test the naval gun.

Meanwhile BAE has tests available to be viewed in high def.

>China did it
Oh? Well then let's see it.

>Caring about what CNN says.
Full stop at CNN, who in the entire universe cares what these dying and utterly irrelevant yellow propaganda mills say?

Just because you didnt get to see it because you are just an amerifat and China has no need to convince you, doesnt mean that they didnt do it.

After all, it is China who has moved on to naval platform tests and not the US or Britain.

This fact alone is evidence enough that the West is just all talk and powerpoint and corruption.

>no proof of any tests of any kind.
>no proof of the Railgun on the ship even being operational.

OK chicom I toats belive you. Super powerful. Much scary.

>i-i dont know what y-you are talk about q-what? never heard about it. Everyone tells me to go back. Its must be a Chinese conspiracy
Sure thing Poojet

>2025
>China has mounted railgun on Type 055
>Zumwalt still has no functioning guns because of no munitions
>Half of USN decommissioned with no replacement because of budget cuts and shitty economy due to trade war against the world
>"REEEE CHINA POST PROOFS!"

China does not exist to convince you.

Nigger, I didn't say it was anything. I just asked what your issue with it is.

Some major projecting going on.

Oh yes the Railgun absolutely exists you convinced me!

Show me an american railgun on a boat that is not CGI or powerpoint.

China has one. You dont. Not even a mckup.

>mckup
You are slipping chicom.

>deflecting this hard
Just go back curry nigger.

Not. Even. A. Fucking. Mockup.

Not. Even.

America Strong, right?

That's better, 2nd time the charm, right?

Like I said, I completely 100% believe you! The evidence of its existence is, indeed, without question.

I am...not deflecting at all? I'm being very direct. What is your issue with it?

From your reaction it sounds like you, personally, didn't get enough upboats or some shit. Why do you care?

Not even a mockup on a ship.
Let that sink in for a moment.

You still can try to deny it, but deep down you know it is true. America is behind. In so so many fields.

[spoiler]American quantum satellite when?[/spoiler]

>mfw the memes about Australia going chicom were true

Attached: This+is+totally+not+okay+_2152d87ec12b8ad4845164a6ddbac321.jpg (500x393, 39K)

>You still can try to deny it,
Except I am 100% in agreement. The railgun clearly exists, your arguements are ironclad. They are without repute or question.

It has been clearly proven the functional railgun exists.

>projecting poo nigger shill shitting his pants about typos after unironically making fun of a destroyer being towed by tugboats on Jow Forums

The US intelligence service is convinced, in any case.

Ofc they are idiots and only you are the intelligent guy in whole of the internet.

Attached: China railgun US intelligence.jpg (681x930, 104K)

see
Now fuck of nigger

not him but
>CNBC
>US intelligence agency

Attached: really makes you think.png (734x1110, 231K)

you wouldnt happen to be related to armatard would you?

Shooting the messenger now?

Wow. All that coping. You guys are really finished.

user, I fail to see your issue in understanding. I am being irrevocably clear!

The evidence of such a platform is without question.

>Working on Railgun project.
>Not getting a lot of funding.
>BUT CHINA.
>Suddenly inflated defense budget is dumped into that
hmm really makes u think

Attached: 1498731174978.png (582x458, 202K)

>hey whats your problem with x
>>FUCKING NIGGER FUCKING CURRY NIGGER
>No seriously I just want to kn-
>>CURRY NIG FUCKING NIGGER CURRY NIGGER

So this is the chicoms I keep hearing about...

Chemical
Nuclear
Biological

>he honestly thinks CNBC is a good military source
really flexing that chicom brain, arent you?

So, if Fox News and CNN brought that same news citing the same intelligence sources, it is correct then?

Or do you have to wait until Breitbart reports the same message?

All that coping is gtting hilarious.

>if
but they didnt, so here we are.
go back to bed, pajeet.

>gtting
Hold it together buddy. Threads almost up. Then you can clock out. But not if you fuck up...

America is basically finished. China is the superpower in science and technology.

Attached: China Science.jpg (765x1074, 148K)

>second only to the united states

Hmmmmm

>posts technology that america has had for decades

not condemning you yet but do you really bother?

it usually goes like this anyways with Chinese stuff
>here is a source
>MUH CHINESE SOURCE
>okay here is a US source
>MUH LAYMAN SOURCE
>okay here is a DOD source
>MUH JUST ASKING FOR FUNDS
>okay here is a video/picture of it working
>ITS TOO BLURRY FAKE
>here is a fucking official HD video one year after the thing was comissioned already to the army/navy
>LOL WILL BREAK DOWN IN TWO WEEKS MURRRICA RESEARCHED THAT LIKE MANY YEARS AGO WHO CARES

>ill just take their arguments and reduce them to strawmen, then i win!
armatard youre not fooling anyone.

>2018
>still coping

>LOLOLOL TUGBOATS AM I RIGHT Jow Forums XDDDDDDDD
>just fuck off where you came from nigger
>I dont know what you are talking about c-chincooom :^)
>I dont know what you are talking about c-chincooom u :^)
>I dont know what you are talking about c-chincooom :^)

Here is your (You) and 1 more Rupee to feed your family tonight

I don't know much about vessels or other naval shit, I just like these kinds of threads for the shitpost wars. And having lurked on a good number of them, I must say chinks are the most blatantly delusional fuckers on Jow Forums.

Never have has there been a national inferiority complex manifest so thoroughly and so uniformly than chink shills.

Attached: Implessive.jpg (480x640, 60K)

what is your obsession with Indians? does this stem form something?

>t.coping poo shill

see

see

this thread made me realize how absolutely hilarious a china vs india war would be.
the poos would have ships capsizing in port while the chinks would still have a negative K:D

>someone is disagreeing with me on the internet!
>they HAVE to be an Indian!
POOed.com

>the poos would have ships capsizing in port
OK chicom

>Australians are used to being ruled by other people and seek strong authoritarian father figures
man I thought aus was gonna be the last place for whites the jews couldnt ruin with mass immigration
NOPE

Attached: australin currency with foreign monarchy pictured to remind subjects where they belong.jpg (800x401, 167K)

Attached: INS-Betwa-2.jpg (750x463, 96K)

I didn't say shit about tugboats buddy. I have never inadvertently trolled somebody so hard.

>that wasnt me being retarded im just haphazardly butthurt lol troll u so hard
sounds convincing

shitter=shattered

Welp, this whole exchange has been eye opening. I see why Jow Forums hates you so much.

>foreign monarchy
Like 20% of Australians were born in the UK, and about twice that have a parent or grandparent from there.

>Small missiles like the Khinzal are cold launched, just as super large and long range SAMs like the S-400, so basically there is no correlation here.

The Mk41 equivalent of Khinzal is ESSM, which is quad packed.

How many carriers do they have?

Ok, they're still irrelevant than