Hello Jow Forumsommandos

Hello Jow Forumsommandos,

I am a Mexican National working in the U.S. and recently moved to a new area with a lot of meth heads and transients.

I know I am by law not allowed to own or carry a firearm, but am I allowed to own and carry a knife for self protection?

Sorry for bad English.

Attached: 0104WAS-B.jpg (770x513, 24K)

You have to go back

>following the law
fucker carry some brass knucks, fuck the law
if they come at you in the street just start swinging and leave when they're down

I will when my apprenticeship is finished next year. Just had some questions.

Following the law is very serious for me, for I can be removed from the country very easily.

I just want to know what is legal and what isn't.

>idk if brass knuckled are legal

A knife isn't a self protection tool, you're far more likely to die with one than without one.

Get a firearm anyway. Don't comply.

I'd recommend mace or something. People lose control of their knives if they don't know how to use it.

That makes sense.

I wouldn't now how to get a firearm anyway

I can recommend carrying Sabre red pepper gel (very strong OC spray) and a decent knife.

The spray will stop any dog or methhead, and the knife is the last resort.

Attached: FD80CF19-B8A9-4696-A0FF-1E53644183CC-1784-00000240838CF26F.png (455x455, 293K)

That's good advise, I think I might look into that as well. Thanks!

I don't know the first thing about knives... Is there a good website for me to look some up?

>Thanks in advance

What state are you staying in Pedro?

If it isn't a commie shithole like California I'd definitely recommend you look into something like a telescopic baton.

are you on a green card or i94 visa? if so, you can just go to a gun shop and buy a gun.

Carry a box cutter

Attached: Utility-Knife-Pocket-Knife-Box-Cutter-Knife-Plastic-Knife-yellow-color.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 31K)

Just go to Walmart over by the gun cabinet and look at knives. For what you're using it for I'd say 4 inches is good. (It also means you can say it's for utility and be legally fine in most states) Find a knife that looks good, ask to see it, check its edge, see if it fits your hand, so on. Then buy it. That's about it. If you're interested in ordering, bladehq and bladeops have great selections to choose from. Best of luck user.

I'm currently studying in Oregon.

I will give it a search, thanks.

A visa, no green card.

nice digits btw

I have on for work, they break very easily!!

The walmart in the city I'm in doesn't sell knives :/

trips say you buy guns.

seriously though, it's ok per federal law for foreign nationals on an i94 visa to buy guns. I dont know if there are any stipulations in OR state law that prevent this, or if your occupation for whatever reason prevents you from doing this, but i'd think about that as a serious option.

just have your visa number on hand when you go to a gun shop or something.

I will look into it for sure, I don't think my job will allow me to carry a gun while I work. I will bring it up to my mentor next time I see him.

GO BACK! STAY THE FUCK BACK!

/thread

Back to knives though, do some research into blade designs and see what looks good to you.
Then, hit your local flea market and/or milsurp store and spend some time holding them. See what balances well in your hand and feels good.
Then get you a decent sharpening set (please dont go for those bullshit diamond sharpeners) and put as good edge on it.
After a while you'll learn what you do or dont like about that particular knife and develop your own preference, then you can order online.

Get a taser

Yeah don't come to the US to learn a trade that you can then return to Mexico with that'll improve you, your community and Mexico itself... that'll make staying in Mexico a stronger prospect than attempting to get to the US...

Fuck off, he's here legally, and hes even getting into gun culture.

Using meme spray in current year
OC spray dosent drop whoever you spray it with espically if there strung out it just makes it harder to see id say getting a LEO style taser that shoots would be more effective
Itt. Bouncer user in the meth capitol of kentucky

Depends on state.

Oregon

Yes OP, it would be much safer in Mexico for you. You see that 92 year old Mexican guy who got his face beat in with a brick by some nog?

I'm 6'4" 230lbs I can beat up any nigger woman.

I just scared of homeless meth head who might eat my punches like thanksgiving dinner.

>sorry for bad English

literally only errors are capitalizing "national" and the "sorry for bad English."

Attached: 8dd8b567-54c5-4009-a183-80074770eb1b..jpg (961x759, 255K)

I'm from Mexico not Niger

You gotta kill yourself with whatever you can find and fast.

Attached: 8C441A5A-2C20-4C7B-A06B-7F62B9F71B9C.jpg (781x1024, 170K)

You're a big guy

Para ti

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

>you're far more likely to die with one than without one.
What the fuck are you smoking? You ever seen a fight where one guy has a knife and the other doesn't? Knife guy pretty much always wins.

>and hes even getting into gun culture.

Attached: spics.jpg (900x604, 78K)

I'm Mexican not a spic.

What the fuxk

See Jow Forumstards. Building muh wall and going all south park redneck about immigration just makes it harder for honest mexicans to go home to their families after working in the US for a bit. Illegal aliens only became a problem when they started thinking they wouldn't be able to get back in.

What

>I'm Mexican not a spic.
lmao holy shit you absolutely lack any self awareness
you are brown
the label is irrelevant
you
have
to
go
back

I'm not brown either :^)

The door is that way:
Your post isn't even political, it's just shit. Get off my Jow Forums.

Liberal faggot plz go

This is probably a bait thread, but whatever.

BUY A GUN. Everyone should be armed. You hear me? EVERYONE!

Anyone who disagrees is an anti-2nd Communist or Fascist faggot who deserves to be hanged.

Attached: IMG_0301.jpg (1024x768, 843K)

Honestly OP look into regulations in your city and Oregon state law on people with visas acquiring firearms. If you can't carry at work just leave it in your vehicle and look into the legalities involved with concealed carry. If after researching you can purchase go to the gun store and handle a few guns, see if there is a range in your area that rents guns. Make a choice based on what you feel best suits your needs, best fits your hand and points naturally. Fuck these guys in the thread telling you to go back, you're here legally and with legit purposes and I wish you the best of luck.

>mexican
>6'4 230lbs

Lmao smashing X to turbo doubt. Spics are all like 5'3 little manlets

Get a gun, Paco. A throwdown.

And with two knives, one guy dies in the street. And the other dies in the ambulance.

Honestly kill yourself.

>implying he's actually gonna go back
Retard

if thats so then it depends all on you4 budget. Do you want a quality blade? Or a slightly improved prison shiv?

newfag please fuck off and die

sure lol
you
have
to
go
back
the browns show themselves

Kek

Ladies first

Boy, sure is Jow Forums in here.

Seriously though, nobody likes you and you are some of the least intelligent, most poorly adjusted retards that ever infested the blackest corners of the internet. Try drinking bleach.

Go home. Even If you in particular believe in the legal right to keep and bare arms your demographic doesn't. Your people will vote away the second and first amendments.

you can buy a knife at pretty much any place, just don't get a fuckhuge knife. go for utility purposes instead.
a general rule for defense is, if it's better than your hands, it's useful
if it's not better than your hands, don't use it

Yeah, I mean I’d guess that the average racist won’t make more than 50k a year in their lifetime.

>all of x color people agree on y
You’re an idiot.

>larp innawoods
>no light on rifle
>no optic
>no sling

Cool shelter though.

get a gun from jamal and the gang.
owning weapons is a natural right. Just run like hell if you end up having to use it.

If you're not so keen on breaking the law, pepper spray is your best bet. pepper spray wont disable someone but it will blind them enough for you to get out. If you insist on getting physical, a baton is better than a knife. If you still want a knife for some reason, get a fixed blade, not some shit on a hinge.

you really are brown aren't you
gross lol

Break it off inside them

Did you get to the country ilegally?

Look up the Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT) M16. they might even have an actual store near ya seeing as you're in oregon. they come in a wide variety of sizes and functions, from automatic opening, assisted opening, standard thumbstuds, serrated blades, tanto and drop-point blades. great knives. I carry the M16-04KS every day, wonderful knife

I think something that is easily concealable but would deter any would-be assailants.

That's good advise thank you.

There are no black people here, I think I am going to buy pepper spray and a small fixed blade knife.

No I am here for study/work, once my apprenticeship is done I can go back home (as I stated before :) ).

Attached: 2886B19E-6B92-48CE-B2B2-332C7EF06020-449-000000A129294409.jpg (650x366, 48K)

It depends on the state you live in. Personally, I think pepper spray is more effective. One spray and run away as fast as you can.

But if you want a deadly weapon, try to find one of those vintage razor blades that barbers used to use. Slash at the throat and then run away.

Hope it helps, good friend.

Be a citizen and reap the rewards.

Pepper spray is good. But its important to have situational awarness. Also, if you do ever have to use the spray, keep a eye out for his buddies later. You don't want there to be a round 2.

Also Jow Forums fuck off. If a fucker is here legally then its fine and you need to go back to your containment board you dumb unamerican sons of bitches.

You're very nice user, I will make use of it. Like I said in I just would like to use it as a last resort :^)

Attached: 1506231053796.png (340x340, 19K)

Fpbp. 2nd Civil War we deport the beaners. If they don't comply, then rope or right wing death squads. You dilute this Nation and suck up resorces paco.

Winds changing boys, it's about to get good.

Attached: 1531534356393.jpg (380x394, 14K)

If you're honestly aghast that Jow Forums hopped the low fence surrounding it after the 2016 election you are without a doubt a complete moron. It is also kind of funny because the sitting President had just made a public statement saying that Europe is loosing it's culture because of mass immigration after men dressed as caricatures of women protested his very presence despite that statement being painfully true. We are reaching levels of bat shit craziness that is falling between the 1970s and Weimar Germany. Everything has become politicized whether you like it or not. If you're expecting these kinds of opinions to go away because of a rule that is rarely enforced by the mods then you're a fool. FFS a conversation that would have been considered perfectly acceptable 7 years ago would be met with absolute outrage now depending on the company you're in.

Welcome to the mud slinging pit, wear your eye pro.

Attached: 1527614995654.gif (497x373, 489K)

>by law u can carry a gun.

constitution applies to all. States are the ones who prevent it

>am I allowed to own and carry a knife for self protection?
Are you in Texas? If so, yes, you can carry a knife. If you're not in Texas, look up your state and local laws.

>if you don't like violent parasites, you're Jow Forums!

Attached: 1531529023578.png (578x566, 12K)

I think there was something on murdercube that tought you the basics of handling a knife

Preach brother

Any immigrant shitskin needs to go back, legal or otherwise. This is a white country

Prove him wrong libshit