I just found out that pepper spray is an illegal offensive weapon in the UK and I'm pretty flabbergasted...

I just found out that pepper spray is an illegal offensive weapon in the UK and I'm pretty flabbergasted. Setting aside the LOICENSE and knife-banning memes, I knew it was bad over there, but I didn't know it was that bad.
I just honestly can't even fathom how that happens. Why are people okay with this kind of thing?

Attached: EC14.jpg (1000x1000, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/01/28/girl-faces-fine-for-possessing-pepper-spray-in-denmark-after-using-spray-to-protect-against-sexual-assault/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.66bf98561573
abc.net.au/news/2018-07-08/the-one-place-in-australia-where-its-legal-to-have-pepper-spray/9932644
rsf.org/en/germany
rsf.org/en/united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I carry pepper spray every day at work.
I didn't know it was illegal anywhere, I had to get sprayed with it and it hurts like hell but you live. No one (as far as I know) has died from pepper spray.

Attached: 56 percent 3.jpg (168x300, 10K)

When it seems to me that there are bad weapons laws in my country, I remember Great Britain, and I feel better.

It took until 1996 for California to make it legal to buy pepper spray without training and a license.
until 2014 you needed a FOD or LTC to buy pepper spray in MA

>Why are people okay with this kind of thing?
Because despite what one might read from Jow Forums screencaps or Breitbart by and large people are safe and feel safe in the UK.

LOICENSE.

> HURR DURR WE DONT NEED THAT REFUGEES WELCOME

>California
>Massachusetts
Gee, I'm shocked that those places have ridiculous laws.

It's about the principal of the thing, though.

>feel safe in the UK

Attached: independent-news_science_-archaeology_-news-disabling-parts-of-the-brain-with-32726577.png (500x689, 125K)

Same. I am annoyed by our laws from time to time but every time I take a look at Britain I can't help but feel glad that we aren't that far gone.

t. German

Retards

> REEEEEEEEEEEETARDS YOU ALL RETARDS GB IS SAFE PLACE GOD SAVE TEH QUEEN!!!

You guys do have some pretty fucked censorship laws, though.
Pic very much related.

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Not what I said and explanation was asked and given but sure, whatever dude.
People like to forget there were and still are armed insurgencies active in the UK thanks to North Ireland. This is why the self-arming laws are more or fucky.
My exact point.
Most european countries are in the same boat, so there's not really much to be smug on.

>pic
To be fair, disabling parts of the brain is also used to treat some mental disorders and diseases.

I am English, and I don't feel safe. Our laws on self defence are completely retarded, especially nonlethals like pepper spray and tasers. Many women like my sister would love to have them while being out after dark, especially with the way demographics are going

Attached: 54751658.jpg (882x754, 88K)

Hence why I said, buy and large.You exist and post a firearm owning board - so of course you'd wish to be able to arm yourself - something I wish for myself.

But we aren't most people.

you mean the same way most animals are too stupid to know they're being herded to the slaughterhouse

We have all kinds of fucked up laws, I am just saying that we aren't as bad as Bongistan. If the united states Constitution were a dude, ours would be the little brother with the balls cut off. The Brit's non existent constitution would be the cat lady on the other side of the town.

Lol at americans thinking that going to the slaughterhouse with a gun in their hand makes all the difference.

Sure thing Apha Wolf Sheepdog, you tell em' how you're above the herd.
Comical, seriously comical you would dare call yourself comparable to America in terms of the constitution. You are literally no better or worse than most.

Fair enough. You Germans seem like cool people for the most part. Best of luck dealing with all that EU shit.

>"guys its okay we're being replaced and killed
>its what most people wanted anyways......"

Attached: 7a5.gif (200x332, 23K)

I mean. Yeah.
If you get thrown in a slaughter house with a gun, you at least have a shot at taking down a couple of the bastards before you're done.

Are you retarded?

I'm not american, and yes it absolutely would

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

Have some OC

Attached: Screenshot (189).png (1023x740, 73K)

>some retard with a hippy flag saying hippy shit
How is this weapons related?

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/01/28/girl-faces-fine-for-possessing-pepper-spray-in-denmark-after-using-spray-to-protect-against-sexual-assault/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.66bf98561573
its worse

whether people feel safe or not is irrelevant in the discussion of individuals' rights.

You do realize that given a slightly different voting outcome, your government could be importing all of mexico, section 8 your property into worthlessness and make you joblessly live on the street without a single shot being fired at a government official? That's not (currently) happening, but that's because trump won, not because you're stockpiling guns in your basement.

Wait, that article says pepper sprays are banned in Canada and Australia, too?
What the fuck, you guys?

but my government is actually importing all of the third world, giving them free council houses, and no shots are being fired because regular people are just apathetic NPC's

Attached: 1445957439517.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Attached: SO THIS IS THE POWER OF LONDON.png (671x557, 546K)

Sure.
Now you better log off. Spend too much time posting on the 4chans and Big Brother will find out.

It is entirely relevant.
If people feel that their rights haven't been infringed upon and blocking something that is necessarily to their existence, then it is perfectly understandable why the sheeple xD don't complain.

Note, I, myself am not debating if they have.

abc.net.au/news/2018-07-08/the-one-place-in-australia-where-its-legal-to-have-pepper-spray/9932644
>If we didn't have people, men or women, going around committing assaults and committing crimes, there wouldn't be any need for anybody to carry pepper spray," Ms Finlay said.

Attached: angery.jpg (600x458, 37K)

Did you even read what I wrote? I explicitly stated that our Constitution is cucked, but at least we can speak a little more freely and own more guns than the Brits.

If Germans would have a national character it would be the soccer mom. I appreciate the kind words but German Jow Forumsommandos are the absolute fringe compared to regular Germans when it comes to discussions of gun control.

Ironically the thing that is the biggest protection of our gun laws right now is that the average German thinks that "assault rifles" are already banned. We also don't have gangbangers (give us 10-20 years with how it's going right now) so that helps too.

*the point*
-----------
*your head*

> "While I am very sympathetic to the right of women to feel safe, I agree that it should be prohibited for reasons of public safety."
>"I do think where certain men are suddenly advocating for women's rights and women's safety there is the possibility of an alternative agenda, and victim safety can easily blur into a vigilante mentality of which gun laws can be a part," she said.

Haha that's a funny maymay my friend

>If Germans would have a national character it would be the soccer mom.
I'm gonna just keep imagining you guys as big boisterous dudes who like drinking a lot from a tankard, if that's okay

By measurement, freedom of press in Germany rank higher than the US.

You have some of the most strictest gun laws in Europe and comparing up to a country that's had active and armed terrorist insurgences. It is a pissing match of narrow margins so you can pathetically prostrate to Americans on Jow Forums.

I definitely think that the german gun laws mostly just fly below the radar of public opinion.
As for the gangbangers, even if they become a thing they'll mostly use illegal guns. Say about gun licenses what you will, but it does keep legal guns out of illegal hands.

Sure man, whatever floats your boat. Just be advised that, should you get into a conversation with a German tourist, they will likely tell you about "le stoopid drumpftards with their ebil baby killing machines".

Although I feel like boomers and early millennials are especially bad when it comes to guns while late millennials and gen z is a little less hysteric (specifically guys). Could be linked to exposure to American YouTube videos with a male target group.

Or I am just imagining things because I am from a more suburban / by German standards rural part of the country and obviously self select in my social circles.

>le stoopid drumpftards with their ebil baby killing machines
German attitudes towards america in general are a weird mix of envy, superiority complex and indignation, even among otherwise reasonable people. And the weirdest thing is how both the right and the left will find their own reasons for it.

>"le stoopid drumpftards with their ebil baby killing machines".
Oh, that's fine. I get the same shit from Americans. And I'm not even a Trump supporter.

The freedom of the press rankings are mostly garbage run by leftists so I don't really give a shit what these rankings say. You can get away with a lot more in the US when it comes to free speech.

>>So you can prostate to Americans
Where do you think we are faggot? Of course I am jealous of the 1st and 2nd amendment. You go ahead and prostate to the EU that wants to ban semi-autos. I now which side I would take.

Dunno man. Seem to me that it is a lot easier than most people would expect to get an illegal gun in Germany. We just don't have the huge gang structures that would make use of illegal guns serious problem in the public eye.

How do you not know about the kalergi plan at this point? Post-WWII Europe is fucking garbage and always will be as long as the pussy Europeans are willing to be subjugated like the cucks they are.

Germanon here. No one here is willing to make waves because most everyone is complacent pussies. This won't change.

I think the only thing you don't need a loicense for in the UK is a rape alarm. At least you have that when 'strayans ban those for fear of ear damage.

Lmao at the state of Europe and the unwillingness of the native populations to do anything about it. Cucked forever.

>Oi the shitskins deserve to be here just as much as we do mate!

Great, well thankfully your own opinion has little worth compared to actual studies.

And you can be perfectly appreciative of the 1st and 2nd amendments without being pathetic.

>M-muh peer reviewed studies!
That's enough, Abraham.

lol, every time i visit the UK i bring my own pepperspray and carry it everywehre along with a concealed fixed blade knife. i would bring my own pistol but the customs bullshit is tough to get past, so im working on a line with a euro friend to secure me something for keeping there when im in town for work. im american and ill be damned if im gonna let some fucking muzzies take advantage of me because of your absolutely backwards cuck laws. fuck the UK. piece of shit country its beyond salvation now, the sooner i have to stop going there the better.

Attached: europe at night.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Lmao you're the only one, anglos are perfectly fine with being cucked unarmed fags.

What the fuck were they even trying to do? Rob the vehicle or board it?

Anglos are so pussified they don't deserve to exist. Same with Germans.

There is no such study in any accepted scientific literature

That's not an argument.
Then I hope you get fucked nigger, traveling to a foreign country and trying to subvert the law. Your rights, except in concept, don't extend beyond your nation.

board, that video is from the Calais border crossing at night. They try and stop vehicles and then use them to smuggle into the UK on a ferry. I've seen them personally hanging around Dunkirk too, unfortunately as I increased the speed they stepped out of the road

Attached: f2a.png (900x900, 229K)

More than of an argument than you posted lmfao

The 2016 election was a huge happening even in Germany. It was hilarious because I was in my last year of highschool then and didn't give a shit anymore, so I openly supported Trump partly because I enjoyed the show and partly because I was disgusted by hilldawg.

Day after the election was pure gold because I was one guy out of a handful of people that were Pro-Trump and everyone else was super depressed. Walked into school with a shit eating grin on my face enjoying the disgusted faces of teachers and Tumblristas. 3 teachers apologized for laughing at me because I said he will win narrowly. Shit was priceless because even friends of mine that weren't Pro-Trump could enjoy the show of me poking fun at the teachers.

>Your rights, except in concept, don't extend beyond your nation.
It's fine if I go to the middle east and enslave some people and rape some bitches then, right?

>Rob the vehicle or board it?
i suspect they were trying to board it for a ride into town, or take it over, or rape the occupants. i dont know but im sure the people driving didnt want to wait to find out. shit is like a fucking nightmare video game. i mean theres parts of UK, Germany, and France that are indistinguishable from the congo. yeah i know we have chicongo and detroit but even our gangster thugs are docile compared to the machete wielding child soldiers of african civil wars

Attached: 1498003073282.jpg (1350x899, 241K)

How the hell do they plan to get the driver to go along with human smuggling? It's a crime to help people evade customs.

I posted a study, you shrugged it off because you disagree with the results.
Legally, depends on the country. Morally, you would be a bad person.

"You don't have a human right to defend yourself"

Fucking hell the government really has done a number on you fucks havent they?

My rights are those I give myself. And power flows from the barrel of a gun.

I fucking want out
Can't even defend myself or my property without getting arrested
Anyone want to sponsor a Brit who likes guns

>38561938
my right to self defense was granted to me by the creator. as a mere product of existence i am entitled to it. it is an unalienable right of mankind. i thought europe was in favor of "human rights"? foreign countries with illegal and unjust laws on the scale of repression of a basic right to life are worthless and meant to be ignored by any man with a backbone who cherishes the gift of his life

Attached: UK flag.png (1200x600, 102K)

Yeah, sure would be a shame if people didn't pay the necessary attention to (((studies)))

>I posted a Jewish study! Better than you!
HahahahahA

idk about all cases, but a lot of lorry drivers I deal with are from poor places like macedonia, so I guess the illegals must pay them some cash to hide in the back of the larger trucks

So morality exists outside of laws made by man, but rights don't?

You didn't post a study, you posted your take on a study. Source or gtfo faggot.

yes i shall happily sponsor you. what do you do for work currently?

Attached: 1531249479156.jpg (1500x936, 88K)

lol no, your rights continue to exist at the pleasure of the US government and you are more than happy to make excepts towards anyone who isn't yourself. Please for god's sake, don't tell me that the 1A and 2A aren't regularly and continue to be infringed upon.

?

they are, there are always enemies of human rights who serve to subvert them for their own selfish reasons. would you rather we stop fighting against the traitors within, and let them take power and set us on a course for becoming the UK?

Yes, yes samefag every study that doesn't suit is indeed run by the jews.

Yes, they are. But the infringement upon those rights doesn't mean they don't exist. It means our government is acting tyrranical and authoritarian.

anyway pepperspray is cheap and effective enough to get out alive for the majority of self defense situations. its unregulated in enough countries that you should probably just find a friend to mail you some OP

Attached: 1527560118772.png (2958x2290, 2.94M)

Okay rabbi

>>Hurrr constitutiobal rights are infringed upon in some cases so why even bother. Burn your constitution and adopt our retarded system of rights based on precedent.

Then source the fucking study you bumbling idiot. You can't claim to have provided a study of you didn't provide the source.

They check that shit at customs m8, I tried getting an extendable baton mailed to me but it was seized at border control and I got a letter from the home office warning not to do it again. FUCK this country

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (236x282, 13K)

>Legally, depends on the country. Morally, you would be a bad person.
So if I go to one of those countries and see a wonderful.an being raped, I should just ignore it because it's not illegal over there?

woman being raped*

Don't expect him to actually provide any proof. That would require a small amount of brain power.

every time i fly into london heathrow i have pepperspray in my toiletries bag in my luggage, maybe mail is different. i thought europe had open borders policies, they actually open foreign mail? maybe shit like batons is easy to see as a weapon on xrays but pepperspray could look like any sort of medicine or paint or something. its only like 4-10 bucks a can, id try again until you get one through

That's unrelated to anything I've suggested.
>It means our government is acting tyrranical and authoritarian.
Which has always been completely permissible by US citizens. Turning blind eyes to never ending constitutional infraction.
Didn't say that or suggest it.

>extendable baton
For real, though? It's just a metal stick.

rsf.org/en/germany
rsf.org/en/united-states
Compare the two's ranks.

ITT: cucked britbongs trying to justify being absolute pussies

Yes 100% real

They check all liquids now by making you put them in special separate transparent bags, no more than 100ml of anything I think. Would need to take it out and put it into some kind of expensive aftershave bottle beforehand I guess?

Attached: 1558470_576342.jpg (640x427, 43K)

you sound like a bitch

Does local law prevent you from having a moral compass? No, it does not.

>Which has always been completely permissible by US citizens. Turning blind eyes to never ending constitutional infraction.
There are bootlicking pussies and uninformed idiots everywhere. What's your point?
You think it doesn't piss me off beyond all reason that limp-wristed fucks let the government walk all over us and that most of them don't even care? That our politicians are invariably corrupt assholes who just want to consolidate power and control?