When using a public bathroom, what do you do with your gun?

When using a public bathroom, what do you do with your gun?

Attached: 6E55738F-5F3F-4EFB-8189-9EF03565EAB7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

I hold my gun in my mouth. Barrel side in.

This.

I absolutely never take shits in public.

Attached: BathTime.jpg (6000x4000, 614K)

I flush it down the toilet and pick it up later at the waste water treatment plant.

1. I don't shit in public bathrooms
2. If I did I'd probably just pull it out and fingerfuck it.

Don't use public bathrooms.

Attached: IMG_20180527_194045865.jpg (1516x853, 107K)

This.

>2. If I did I'd probably just pull it out and fingerfuck it.
That's bad trigger discipline. Get off my range!

lol Made me think of a LARPed out user hanging out in a public restroom yelling at people to get off his range.

Don't laugh user, that's Jow Forums's jobless future.
They'll become the Jow Forumsommado-style Terry Davis of the local public restroom.

What's wrong with a crossdraw holster? Nobody seems to use one.

Why not just a longbow?

best post on the board right now. you fuckin' win. also i hope this pic is you

Attached: 1531245953574.jpg (1518x854, 143K)

I put it up above the toilet paper dispenser, or ideally use a family restroom where I can lock the door. Definitely make the effort to keep it out of sight.

I personally discharge the firearm until the police arrive, then I ask them to hold it for me.

my eyes were glazed over browsing the thread and did not expect this post

Attached: 1528669711455.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to shit violently. This is the time of fapping, and no fap is worth saving, and I will put in the toilet as many turds as I can. It's time for me to shit and it's time for me to fap; my fapping crusade begins... here!

They even give you a free ride, bed and breakfast.
I'd quite a wonderful method, user.

hold in hand pointed at the door.

Basement dwellers

Lmao faggots who cant shit in public are absolute fucking weakass virgin pussies.

Imagine a grown ass man acting like a fucking woman about sitting on an "icky yucky wucky public toilet seat" lmao fucking losers, I bet you wipe your silverware at restaurants and carry hand sanitizer in your fucking manpurse too, homos.

Weakest fucking race.

yep
When you've have a spinal injury and you can't control your excretions anymore, then come talk to me.

Your pretty fat dude. Mabye hit the gym.

Thry it OP.

Hold it in my mouth. What the fuck else are you supposed to do??

I wear a shoulder rig so I don't have stupid issues like this.

Idk im too scared to get herpes or hpv from the toilet seat so i always shit at home

Attached: 2017-09-20 12.49.00.jpg (1060x1883, 230K)

Nice panties.

>Absolute degeneracy

I cant EDC in Gaymery but everytime Im using a public bathroom i draw my fixed knife because its to long and start playing with it.

Sorry no Nogs over here since University is a bad choice for Nogs.

Now driving 600miles to see a now university. Wish me luck to get my room :3

Heil !
Heil !

Nice bro, please use this as your race war setup !

I think it's trying to communicate.

>no shitstain
Staged photo

Are telling me you wait until after you've shit yourself to go to the bathroom?

>none of you faggots even go Jow Forumsommando
Why worry about your gun imprinting when everyone's gonna be looking at your cock imprint?

This

>go commando in yoga pants
>nobody notices you're printing because they're too busy OwOing at your bulge
Genius.

Attached: sailor moon hipster.jpg (660x880, 183K)

>When using a public bathroom, what do you do with your gun?
I keep it pointed at the door... you never know when you might bag some animal.

Attached: spic midget bathroom stall.webm (720x1280, 1.81M)

>shitting in a public restroom

user pls

>tfw I bought this game on the steam summer sale
>tfw this would be a welcome mod

OP shitting in public is a dangerous affair. I practice center axis relock just for this time. It allows me to have good weapon retention if I'm ever ambushed from one of the side stalls. I keep my extra mad staged on the tp holder If there is one, if not I just hold it in between my teeth.

>pic related my carry piece

Attached: 1525814961706.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

This. If you can't wipe with one hand and fire with the other then you weren't going to survive anyway.

>MEAT

Well if it's my pocket gun, I just leave it in the pocket when I pull my pants down, If it's my holster gun, I hang the gun by the trigger guard on the coathook on the stall door

Hang it by the trigger guard from the coat hook on the door.

>Never actually done this, can't carry

lul

Just leave that shit in your pants lol

Attached: toomanyburgers.jpg (1818x1023, 516K)

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Attached: 1531240046657.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

Alright, real talk now. How many of you fuckers wear little panties?

discharge it into the toilet

Attached: 1527017671646.gif (450x253, 979K)

What a wonderful luxury that must be, to choose when you can shit

t. guy with IBS who gets about 1 minute's painful notice that the train is about to leave the station

same man, only i have IBD.

im scared of the dark tho so i gotta potty in comfy environments

Attached: 20180715_011835.jpg (5312x2988, 3.24M)

Shit at home. If it’s a public restroom, only use singles or places where there is a nice ledge on the tp holder to put my gun.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

>a fucking Martini-Henry
I wanted to do this with my 1897 Trench but I'm lazy. Regardless I kekd.

I have that same gun and those same socks

I don't take dumps in the public restroom, that's for sure..

Does anyone have the green text of the fat guy who was taking a shit in a public restroom and a spic slithered under the door, grabbed his gun, and ran off before he could do anything?

Lmao why would I want to talk to your gaylord diaper wearing ass, ya fuckin bozo. Fuck outta here, dweebo.

Somebody come get their adult baby, nigga wandered off the cabbage patch again lmao. Fuckin doodoo ass nigga.

Poopoo McStinkybutt having ass nigga lol.

Smellyass dookie havin ass.

Smdh

Attached: 1521568594787.jpg (450x472, 24K)

You probably smell worse than a public bathroom you disgusting fucking slob.

try hard

Attached: 1518692647371.jpg (300x400, 12K)

My foreskin

Only whites and honorary whites are allowed on Jow Forums buddy.

*look down*
*look up*
that's ALL it takes for a special needs mexican boy to get uncomfortably close to you

what are you going to do?

what do cops do?

>chronic constipation
>whenever I do shit, I always fucking clog the toilets bad
>exclusively shit in public rest rooms so I don't have to worry about busting my fucking toilet

Attached: 1525062086915.jpg (598x465, 195K)

Let's be friends

this, only real operators can shit anywhere

>not recognizing they are meming
hello, newfriend, welcome to Jow Forums scratch that, welcome to 4chins

Attached: 1508204127450.png (720x594, 721K)

this is a good question and I don't think any of you fuckers are taking him seriously.
I've lost an untold number of sunglasses because I left them sitting on the TP dispenser. I hesitate to place my firearm there.
Also, if you handle it after you've shit, then you're contaminating it with your shit hands.
This is a legitimate dilemma. Cant put it on florr.
Placing it on pants on ground exposes it to public view.
Guess you hold it?

>oooga booga i lyk being unsanitary becuz that makes me a delta seal ranger
Must be a mutt

cute legs user

>being this fucking retarded

>being so insecure you equate not being a pussy faggot bitch with being a try-hard

I know youre a gaylord weak faggot who thinks shitting in a wallyworld toilet is an incredible feat of bravery and courage, but using public restrooms is pretty unimpressive to most people, no one besides your pathetic turboqueer ass considers it anything but a mundane act. The fact you think being laughed at for being so fucking pathetic is a sign of wannbe toughness is incredibly telling of how alien toughness actually is to you. Even fucking women and children use public restrooms, you massive coward, lol

Knew I saved this picture for a reason

Attached: surprise.png (500x424, 97K)

No one gives a shit about the toilets retard. It's the idiots banging on the door and looking through that obnoxious gap on the hinge instead of just politely knocking and asking if it occupied. Also everyone seems to be in a rush to go nowhere, so there's always the people complaining about shit right outside of the door too. Let's not forget about the flimsy ass locks that you pray will hold up to an impatient kid.

I'll never understand the people that drop their pants all the way to take a shit. Your pants only need to go to your knees at the furthest.