He thinks the SKS is "heavy"

>he thinks the SKS is "heavy"
These things were made for weak, malnourished manlets. You have to be quite the noodle armed little bitch to not be able to comfortably handle an eight pound rifle.

Attached: laughing.jpg (634x650, 40K)

>the sks is heavy
t. /ARG/

>"I-I DIDN'T SAY THEY WERE HEAVY! I SAID THEY WERE HEAVIER THAN AKM'S!"
But when he's listing that as a disadvantage, he's outing himself as a weak faggot.

>he's STILL butthurt about a thread from yesterday

Attached: 517.jpg (248x233, 9K)

Why do you think /arg/ has such a raging boner for "pencil barrels" and ultra-lightweight? Because if a rifle weighed more than 6lbs they'd wouldn't be able to shoulder the fucking thing.

Seriously, how weak do you have to be to not handle a rifle made for starving conscripts?

I mean they are too heavy for the relatively puny recoil of the intermediate caliber they shoot.

I'd wager the average Russian is physically fitter than the average American

Does your car have power steering?
lol what are you a fucking pussy?

>starving conscripts
Being fat makes you weaker. Excess bodyfat lowers testosterone.

>yeah but my 4lb AR is so much better.
>h-hey guys how many ounces is this microdot? I d-don’t want to add t-too much weigh

the average Russian is probably a crusty old alchy

So it makes the recoil even more manageable, I don't see the problem here.
You're probably right. Russian soldiers can break bricks with their bare hands, the US military needs uniforms to accommodate pregnant and obese "soldiers".

>The extra weight of an SKS for no benefit means you can't carry as much ammo and gear. It also makes it slower to shoulder and aim.
>F-F-FUCKING PUSSY! IT'S NOT THAT HEAVY AAAAGH STOP MAKING FUN OF MY $500 SKS YOU FUCKING WUSS

>"n-no! we have to be stronger to support the extra weight! right? RIGHT?!"

Its more like its heavier than it needs to be. The VZ is a full 2 pounds lighter and takes detachable mags, the only real reason you would ever take an SKS over that is if you were po-Oh shit I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking of your feelings. You know theres nothing wrong with being poor, some of my best friends are poor. It doesn't make you less of a person, you can still lead a full life even if all you can afford is an SKS.

It's not even a good poorfag option anymore. Cuckifornians and associated types have bought them all up. The poorfag gun of choice is a cheap AR, which is a far better rifle than an SKS.

No one here is going to war with an SKS. Why would being able to carry a few less pounds of "gear" matter to any American stateside?

>It also makes it slower to shoulder and aim.
How big of a difference does the extra two or so pounds make though? I can still shoulder it fast enough.
>The extra weight of an SKS for no benefit means you can't carry as much ammo and gear.
Ammo isn't as heavy because you're carrying it on stripper clips instead of detachable magazines, and as I've said before, the rifle isn't heavy enough to make this an argument.

It's a bit hefty for being a 10 shot semi that shoots an intermediate round, if we're looking at a capability to weight and size ratio. It's just a gun from an earlier time, so those weren't really issues.

>The poorfag gun of choice is a cheap AR, which is a far better rifle than an SKS.
Until it gets dirty.

You all see the SKS as being "heavy", I see it as being built like a tank.

rifle is fine

ARs are pretty reliable rifles, even when dirty. And preventative maintenance isn't hard either, unless you're mentally retarded.
If all you intend to do with it is shoot targets at a range, then literally none of this matters. You could shoot whatever the fuck you want. Arguing over which rifle makes the best sunday plinker is retarded and a waste of time.

>if we're looking at a capability to weight and size ratio
>it's just a gun from an earlier time, so those weren't really issues
How are they issues now? I understand there are better service rifles but no one is using their SKS in a war zone

>The AR is the lightest recoiling rifle!
>It's like a 22lr!
>Has 4lbs race rifle that recoils like crazy (for an AR) because he refuses to put a nice bcg or buffer weight in it.

>Has 4lbs race rifle that recoils like crazy (for an AR) because he refuses to put a nice bcg or buffer weight in it.
Because he's weak.

>tune the gas system
>recoils even less than 7lb M4
Its actually pretty amazing how lightly a well tuned ultralight race gun recoils. those low mass bolts aren't low mass just to shave weight.

nobody has ever said that an sks is heavy, how can you even say that? unless you've got fucken noodle arms or some shit

>Has 4lbs race rifle that recoils like crazy
that literally never happens

So, lighter is bad then even heavier must be good right?