Why haven't you read this book yet Jow Forums ?

Why haven't you read this book yet Jow Forums ?

Attached: Violenceofmind-V2-Final-Final.jpg (1800x2700, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

violenceofmind.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=_YR9rWUHZHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why haven't you read this book yet Jow Forums ?
I did, got it as soon as it came out. Where did you hear about it?

>Where did you hear about it?
Someone on here recommended it to me a while ago.

Oh, that was probably me lol. What did you think about it?

Upload a .pdf or epub and I might get around to it.

I haven't finished it yet but I am not disappointed with it. I feel this is something every gun owner should read.

There is no preparation for extreme violence.

Why not ??

fuck off with this faggot murderer

>Upload a .pdf or epub and I might get around to it.
Buy it. The author is a legitimately good human and the kindle is $10. If you dont want to, he has LOADS of free material on youtube where he talks about various topics. I can post links to those if you would like
Yeah, it's an incredibly good book. What I like about it is that it's devoid of any scientific esoteric talk and easily digestable to the layman. This book and Andrew F. Branca's Law of Self Defense 3rd edition are the two books I think every conceal carrier or gunowner in general should read.

Attached: DSC_7044.jpg (1038x576, 72K)

>Hunting and combat training have no practical bearing to self-defense and combat.
Literally every highly successful sniper, soldier, and most people who've had to use their firearm in self-defense would disagree.

shut up

>fuck off with this faggot murderer

it amuses me how everytime I post something about this guy, he is always mistaken for varg vikernes

Attached: .40 keks.png (292x257, 142K)

>buy it
No.

Attached: moot and the buyfag.jpg (644x506, 72K)

broke nigger.

>Thinking you can drum op violence of action from a book

This is literal "I studied the art of the Blade" tier shit. The military spends hundreds of man hours per trigger puller running training as close to combat as possible for a reason; and it's not because you can get people into that mentality by reading a book.

Attached: ee8.jpg (640x960, 82K)

>can spend hundreds of dollars on guns and ammo
>can't pay $10 for a book that will benefit him more than a box of 9mm ammo for about the same price

Your loss friendo

Attached: 1aaff4ecb5805bf244078ead4e32f556_basket-ball-american-pointing-to-brain-meme-with-eddie-murphy-think (626x373, 27K)

>a guy spends his life growing up around criminals
>involved in an actual deadly encounter
>gets fucked over in court and goes to prison
Yeah we definitely shouldn’t listen to what he has to say on how to deal with criminals and the potential ramifications of the “muh judge by 12” faggotry boomers spout without thinking about the possibility of losing a self defense trial.

This. Range time and hunting is probably the best way to gain practical skills, including joining IDPA. If you can't kill Bambi or hit silhouettes under stress, you're not going to be able to protect yourself.

Wrong Varg m8

I'm not broke. I save money by pirating all my digital entertainment.

>keep $10
>put it in gun/ammo fund

Attached: frog thinking.jpg (410x478, 35K)

Who the fuck said you were just supposed to read the book and not train or get any range time ? This is just something to read and gain some additional knowledge to what we already know.

Attached: 1531437127644.png (128x128, 31K)

>This is literal "I studied the art of the Blade" tier shit.

Funny because he adresses this at the very end of the book. There are plenty of concepts he talks about that dont even involve violence or fighting in the book. He advocates force on force as being the closest thing to actually fighting and does teach force on force oriented classwork.

But obviously, you know much more about lethal force violence than that dickhead does so Im just wrong as fuck and so is he, right?

>But obviously, you know much more about lethal force violence than that dickhead does so Im just wrong as fuck and so is he, right?

Yeah, I'd actually take that bet.

Is it recommended?

Fuck, Primary and Secondary took down the 2 modcasts they did with him on the subject of violence. Shit was great and offered al good bit of insight into the mind of the other side. How’s the book so far, would you recommend it?

Attached: 3ED48BB5-DB7B-405F-8F8D-DF91C8494160.jpg (640x360, 46K)

>He doesn't have enough time to read and book and visit the range.
How slow do you read, user, do you have dyslexia or something?

I'm , yes it's a good read. If you're skeptical, check out some of his content on youtube and his bio so you can get a better idea of where he comes from. I'm just another user but I've listened to most of his material, been to two classes from him, one being his Violence of Mind lecture and I can confidently say that he's the real deal.

violenceofmind.com/about/

youtube.com/watch?v=_YR9rWUHZHk
the primal violence ones?

Ex-military?
Unit?
Tour?

Attached: op.jpg (900x727, 193K)

Is this book relevant to gun virgins? Looks like an interesting read from the synopsis I read

I'll take a look, thanks for the recommendation, user.

I was fixing to look him up on the youtube. some user in this thread said he had materiel there, too.
so, i click on the image op gave us and i read his name
> varg bussyeater
or something idk.

i get the fake name but it been a minute since i cringed this hard

>Is this book relevant to gun virgins?

Yes, if you plan to have guns for self defense as one of your reasons of having one.

It has little to nothing about guns, gear, shooting technique but it touches on mindset, physical fitness and how you orient yourself if you carry a gun out in public.
You're welcome, you wont be dissapointed.

The Guy is a veteran shitposter. Don't fuck with him, kiddo.

It's in my Amazon cart.
The Author is actually extremely smart and experienced with self-defense.
He really changed my views on a lot of stuff.

He is a very intelligent person, self aware as fuck too. Really changed a lot of ways I view self defense and the emphasis he puts on fitness is awesome, even for things not related to fighting.

Too bad he removed a bunch of his videos from his youtube channel.

He also happens to be one of the few people on Jow Forums that has verified kill count.

>Too bad he removed a bunch of his videos from his youtube channel.

Are you talking about the road talk ones? He said he took them off and plans on remaking them now that he has better recording equipment, no worries.

Ah. Cool.

>Thinking you can learn to be violent from a book

The absolute state of High School bullied trash.

>verified killcount

Turbo Doubt.

Attached: 513.png (540x693, 381K)

>you're in one
ought to be in shrek font too

Or this book, for that matter.

Attached: image.jpg (324x499, 171K)