Why don't you carry pepper spray, Jow Forums?

Why don't you carry pepper spray, Jow Forums?

Attached: 51rBAAohRYL.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skilledsurvival.com/how-to-make-pepper-spray/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I dont live in a cocked state.

Dammit cucked*

I did back when I was a delivery driver since I'd rather use that than my gun on an aggressive dog. Shit worked great on them.

I started carrying sabre red as a gap between telling someone to back the fuck up and using lethal force. afaik, it doesnt work on everyone but for what it is, offers some utility.

I carry a gun, and if I'm justified in using pepper spray then I'm justified in shooting. Both legally and morally.

If you're not comfortable shooting the fucker you have no grounds to pepper spray them.

Because I want lethal.

>I carry a gun, and if I'm justified in using pepper spray then I'm justified in shooting. Both legally and morally.
Fucking wrong.

Attached: 1518162149299.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Enjoy the rest of your life in jail.

>is there a threat to my life? If yes, shoot. If not, cannot legally pepper spray

Because it's retarded. Regardless of how you use it, you'll be affected as well. Less than that of the subject you're spraying but you'll be affected none the less. It's literally like liquid fire that soaks into your pores. Nothing you do will make it stop. You just have to wait. Fuck Oc.
t. Cop

Attached: 1522960955397.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

Use pepper gel, you retarded fuck.

>Let me shoot this unarmed man
In VA, you're going to prison, buddy. I would double check your state laws before you fuck yourself over tbqh.

I carry it because my bent, frail mid-80’s neighbor has an enormous pit bull cross she is incapable of controlling on leash. I’m not sure *I* could control that thing, and it is a twitchy, jumpy beast. We also have a lot kids on the street and it is a potential mess is a concern.

If I get a little bit on me, that’s going to have to be ok. I can’t carry a shotgun with me to walk the dog. It’s not perfect, but it’s canada.

This is why I'm considering picking up OC spray as part of my EDC, having another option for the escalation of force between "back off man" and *blam* *blam* *blam*

I carry a gat and pepper juice, you dont need to shoot the drunk bum that keeps begging you for money

>Increasing levels of force from left to right.
(Knife comes last because you shouldn't use it until your gun goes down in the fight, at which point you'll probably die anyways...)

Attached: 1522127598669m.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

>This is why I'm considering picking up OC spray as part of my EDC, having another option for the escalation of force between "back off man" and *blam* *blam* *blam*

It is definately a smart choice. One thing I need to work on is my combatives game. Something like wrestling, boxing or even BJJ if a fight goes to the ground is absolutely beneficial to someone who ccws

I carry pepper spray not because I intend to use less-than-lethal force when I can use lethal force, but because it looks better when I have to defend myself to say, "I would've used the pepper spray I carry if I could've!".

Makes it so I don't look like I was on a mission to kill someone.

How does that flashlight help? Isn't it too small to swing?

>dindu comes up and tries to beat the shit out of you
>shoot him in the chest or somewhere else
>lol ur going to jail in Virginia
No I won’t.
t.va fag

Depends on how you swing it. Hold a small light with about half inch protruding from the bottom of your fist and slam that across someone's face a few times, it will leave a mark.

Nogunz eastern yuropoor here, I work in a night liquor shop where a bunch of drunktards and druggies come to buy their booze so I used pepper spray countless times. Very effective but it has a different effect on people all the time either it is delayed on them for 5-10 seconds or they start spazing out instantly and start screaming like little children, kek. There was this one time where some masked guys with baseball bats and knifes wanted to rob me so it wasn't effective during that situation, had to resort to a fire extinguisher which was a bitch to clean up.

I carry some while running, mainly for doggos. Keep some in the car too, options are fine, it's cheap enough.

Because it is illegal in canada , but would get someone to buy some for me out of country

I have no friends

Intimidation and confusion. I've strobed a charging pit bull at dusk and it fucked right off after stopping dead in it's tracks to look into the light. I've also used the light on my neighbor's party guests when they were about to have a street fight. (I thought asking them if they were all doing ok was better than calling the cops to break things up.) Kind of unsettling if a guy is speaking to you in an assertive voice and you can't even see his face behind the light. Essentially, you sound and look similar to a cop without technically impersonating one. Obviously a flashlight might not intimidate or confuse a person, so it's important to have other shit to back it up with. It's a nice option to have before something escalates to the point of violence.

As far as hitting someone with a flashlight, there's really no need for blunt force, short range weapons unless you're actually LE. I don't need to pummel you into handcuffs, so I'd prefer to pepper spray and gtfo before I get into a fistfight while carrying a gun. If I can't get away and you are still attacking, I'd feel justified enough to shoot, depending on risk of serious injury. (If my non-lethal defense failed to stop your attack, you've forced my hand.) The legality of that might be called into question, but it's morally sound logic to me.

skilledsurvival.com/how-to-make-pepper-spray/

Sorry, I don't live in a cucked state where there aren't any stand your ground laws