Think he'd ever redeem himself? His new videos have considerably dropped in quality

Think he'd ever redeem himself? His new videos have considerably dropped in quality

Attached: 1527182646049.jpg (660x375, 35K)

He's becoming a false expert.

He hasn't even been doing inrangetv videos with Karl, I think he has been replaced by sinastral rifleman

Karl said they're no longer friends

Paul plz

This sounds like bait but source?

Maybe he's reached the end of this little endeavor

Time for Ian to get a real job

He does a better job than you do. Maybe you should start a "proper" channel for "quality" videos to put him to shame? Go ahead, what's stopping you?

>His new videos have considerably dropped in quality
That's an opinion I do not share.

his house is paid for. he already has piles of money in the bank. he has a wife that works. Ian doesnt need a real job. he can do whatever he wants. he should be working in a, antique weapons museum or an antique weapons auction house

No source, at the start of the vids with Sinastral he memes about replacing Ian.

>His new videos have considerably dropped in quality
lolwut
gonna need a source on that.

JUST AS POWERFUL

His video have been fine, what are you referring to?

Leftist fucking faggot

Not who you're replying to but just watch them. The quality is less than older vids but maybe he just has less reference material to use.

These.
Run out into traffic OP

You'll be dragged behind a truck right next to a fucking commie, facist.

Attached: 1509589718584.jpg (500x375, 51K)

Attached: thisguy.png (573x341, 404K)

..Be careful who you threaten boy

Attached: main-qimg-2a45e603f904fa17976d69996e67a4cd-c.jpg (260x370, 20K)

I agree. Ian just doesn't have it in him anymore. I expect him to announce his retirement from forgotten weapons and inrange within 3 months.

Between his Pro Leftist comments and the bullshit Pro-Communist marks on Rhodesia, yeah. He can fuck right off.

Politics aside, I can't stand the guy. He takes himself way too seriously and is extremely twitchy/autistic. Something isn't quite right there. He's also very crass and awkward. Karl has the personality of a bowl of dried up linguini. Not impressed.

>DURRR MAKE UR OWN THO

I have a six figure job and mouths to feed. No thanks. I will critic all I want.

>Be careful who you threaten boy
The sad part is you're not joking.

Attached: 1516308917599.jpg (260x326, 25K)

>I have a six figure job and mouths to feed. No thanks. I will critic all I want.
Why lie?

pack it up boys, forgottenweapons is a failure

Attached: Capture.png (410x491, 134K)

I've hated Ian ever since that video where he pledged his allegiance to ISIS and announced his intentions to take his M1918 Chauchat to Syria to fight for the Islamic State. That's why I reduced my contribution to his Patreon down to only $1.

I always used to contribute $1 on his Patreon. Then he posted the meet and greet video with his wife's 12 black sons. I was afraid that people would accuse me of being racist because I only donated $1 to a man who had to support such a diverse family of his wife's children. So I upgraded my monthly donation to $80.

>Fascist
>Acting like he can win a war.
Bitch, you got curb-stomped by the fuckin' Greeks!

Source then stupid #fskeneeds

I've hated Ian ever since that footage surfaced of him burning the American flag as swearing allegiance to the muslim brotherhood, he did an impromptu review of a sweet tabuk AK part way through, but it still angered me.

Guess it's time to go to the fallback plan of being in shampoo commercials.

Like mining coal?

Or being on the cover of cheesy romance novels with a ripped open shirt and luscious locks flowing in the wind.

>its another "mauser/mosin" episode
>its a "2gam" episode

His videos with the m60 and the ladies home companion and that Russian AK with the pully are gun kino, I just get tired of seeing different variations of mausers or mosins or common military arms

Attached: Living_Tribunal_(Multiverse)_from_All-New_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_Vol_1_6_001.jpg (527x1168, 179K)

for me it was when he shot up that church in texas with a puckle gun for "the triumph of jewish commuism" or when used the walther WA-2000 to assaasinate a member of donald trumps cabinet

Attached: sploosh.gif (200x150, 114K)

Only legit criticism in the thread.

>He doesn't like comparing different sling swivel designs and inspection stamping

Attached: 1510121255666.jpg (384x322, 18K)

Source

That video was hilarious. In his fully made bed in the rain in the middle of fucking no where

Yeah, this one really got to me, too. I cut my monthly contribution by $5.

>hurr you can’t cirque something unless you did that thing first

Retard

Hes been traveling. He was in south Africa and malta recently

Attached: LeverActionShootout-F-440x270.jpg (440x270, 47K)

I've hated Ian ever since he shot down my hind and kicked my ass on top of a bipedal nuke launcher as the puppet of a cabal of despotic illuminati types.

Lest we forget.

Attached: My+_100b20b0e853ef90c84f6b6fb1f06eb8.jpg (502x697, 77K)

>success is measured by the paypigs you have givIng you free money to have your hobby

Dude, that pic is from US Congress hall

Attached: 1521199030013.gif (480x257, 1.28M)

yes, in a capitalist society that would be a strong measure of success

I've hated Ian ever since he planted bombs all around new york city and had me solve riddles to try and disarm them with a raging hangover. All as front so he could steel a bunch of gold bricks. Me and zeus (not Jesús, apparently he's not puerto rican) kicked his ass though.

My breaking point was that tirade he went on about how de Gaulle should have taken France to the side of the Warsaw Pact and "helped destroy the filthy American capitalists who neither respect the works of Marx, nor the 7.5×54mm round." Getting himself so worked up that he had to down a bottle of NyQuil to calm himself into a catatonic state.

Link?

He can't keep getting away with it!

It got removed for a massive list of violations. All that remains is this single screenshot when the madman blindfolded himself because his ranting was getting ready to pop his eyeballs out of their sockets.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

>bottle of NyQuil to calm himself into a catatonic state.
Ian's downward spiral into robo tripping addiction is sad to watch.

Next to an exploded meth lab as well tsk tsk tsk.

Attached: PRYmd_d.jpg (640x360, 21K)

He releases a video ever single day.
You arent going to be interested in all of them and I know I certainly am not but I think thats fine. I just dont watch the ones I dont care about like that latest mosin

Once a commie always a commie

To be fair, Ian's videos are not something anyone can just make. Ian has connections with all these auction houses for them to allow him to fuck around and take apart the guns. They're not gonna let just any autistic asshole come do that just because he's got a youtube channel with a few subscribers.

>Think he'd ever redeem himself?
No. He's still antifa anti-white, anti-SA, anti-Rhodesia piece of shit.

>his house is paid for. he already has piles of money in the bank. he has a wife that works. Ian doesnt need a real job. he can do whatever he wants. he should be working in a, antique weapons museum or an antique weapons auction house
Go to bed Ian.

These.

I actually got to meet Ian once. He came to a meeting of our local antifa group. I was a little disappointed at first because he was only there to buy some 7.65mm French Longue from one of the other guys in our group, but he and I ended up hitting it off really well and went back to my place for some C&Rsenal and chill. He may not be a committed anti-fascist, but that tight little ass makes up for it.

See
just drink the kool aid already so we don't have to suffer your idiocy anymore

>Getting himself so worked up that he had to down a bottle of NyQuil to calm himself into a catatonic state.
Then proceeded to do a video with Bloke on the Range.

damn right my friend

Attached: ak49.png (900x637, 473K)

are you referencing the indian friends meme from the Hah match

It said on Karl's video that this YEAR he and sinastral we're doing the inrangetv match series. I do not know if iankun is travelling the entire year, however.

this, desu senpai

hurts, but it's effectively true. and it's good that the "have-nots" can criticize the "haves", if you'll allow me to use those general, dumb terms. this is something i guarantee everyone on Jow Forums benefits from---the ability to purge all their bitter retesentment by puking up online about other people who are, in many ways, far more successful--socially, financially, artistically or otherwise ((like im doing right now kinda))

WTF! That antifa member deleted the video.

lol why did he repost his fal video and disabled the comments?

>apolitical
>wears this hat
why is Ian such a deceitful twat?

Attached: 1528228710708.jpg (818x462, 104K)

>larping as a mexican drug runner for the 2016 red october match
and you knew that. shitty troll attempt desu

Woah. You know. Thinking about the Q&A videos with Karl where its basically a hour of them both making blanket statements then qualifying and rolling them back to a non-point that says nothing. You might actually be right.

He'll redeem himself when he convices Larry Snickers to talk with HK and give him access to a G11

He already did, just not in all the parts.

The absolute autism that is infecting Jow Forums, you need to leave

Attached: image.jpg (750x634, 108K)