Battle buddy’s

My battle buddy is being put down tomorrow, I’ve had her for so long I don’t remember life without her , she’s my little puppy guys

Attached: BD3F6F6A-2102-492A-B2D5-EF41FE8562AE.jpg (750x1334, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/commentary/sd-dogs-parasites-humans-20180711-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user do tell why? I had to put my dog down after his heart gave out from Cushings, he was 18 but a tough old bastard.

She’s been having seizures and trouble breathing , she was fine last week just kinda fat , she’s 12 and I’ve had her since I was in single digits

I had to put down my lab last year. He was only 8, but he had cancer. Godspeed user, its tough but i understand.

F

anyone wonder if there is an afterlife, when you die of old age or any other cause, you feel a lick on your fingers and it's your old battle buddy that guides you on through?

F

I feel like it's probably more like
>die
>hear yipping
>get chased into Hell by my sister's chihuahua

make her lose weight. why do americans have to make every living thing fat?

lul

She’s literally dying tomorrow, but fucking late for that

:(

F

How bad are the seizures?

She's a good girl, user

Most pet owners don't even realize there's serving sizes on the side of the food they're giving their animals. They just shovel it in until the bowl is full and then put more in when the animal whines.

This isn't surprising though since most people grow up here being treated the same by their parents. It develops horrible eating habits. I was looking at 8 year old pictures and found one of myself and my wife. I forgot how attractive she used to be, now she weighs the same as me and looks like absolute shit.

She can’t walk anymore, I have to carry her in and out to go to the bathroom, I thought she’d recover after a few days but she’s hurting and I don’t want her to suffer anymore

>battle buddy thread
>doggo literally on the verge of death
>hurr durr just make it lose weight
>that will totally fix seizures right?
>OMG WHY DO AMERICANS AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA
I never bought into the OBSESSED meme until now. Jesus christ my guy.

Give ur battle buddy some pets from Jow Forums also plz post proof

If you're getting her put down by the vet, DON'T. I've sat by more than one animal die, it's not the way it looks in the movies. It's absolutely horrible. 12ga is ugly as hell but it's instantaneous and I know they'd appreciate that if they had the choice.

Sorry, man, I know it's a tough decision whichever way you go.

You act like such a fucking smartass, but you can't even control your wife's portions. Clean your room, man.

I know your feels my man. My dog Lucy was just the greatest old gal and we had to put her down. She couldn't walk anymore and was in constant pain to where she was quivering. Surgery chances were slim and probably wouldn't work. Found out some of her tumors were cancerous so we just had to let her go and not suffer any more. Rest in peace Lucy, I'll always miss you girl.

No where to do it nearby, would use mossy if I could

Dogs are parasites. Your life is going to improve markedly without it around.
sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/commentary/sd-dogs-parasites-humans-20180711-story.html

Attached: Fat Dog.jpg (792x3032, 209K)

Sincerely sorry to hear that OP.

Attached: Butch and Rez at Iwo COMMENT.jpg (1280x1024, 383K)

>but you can't even control your wife's portions.
Yeah, on the off chance you actually get a woman to let you fuck her long term try that and let me know how well it works out.

Don't pretend you don't live alone.

>another randoms dog is dying
>this bullshit again
Who gives a shit? this isn't your personal blog faggot. It's a dog, get over it dipshit and quit crying.

low quality bait kys

Attached: 1526937238267.jpg (360x360, 55K)

>if dogs are parasites, what does that make niggers like you ?

If your wife doesn't live on eggshells thinking you'll dump her for a younger hotter woman then you're a beta.

T.soulessnonwhite

Well make sure you're there for her sake. She'll want to see something comforting while she's at the vet, and if you're there then they'll probably sedate her before they kill her. They don't always, make sure you ask if they're going to.

I no longer sleep past 6:00 a.m. and I'm running MWF since adopting my own fuzz butt. She was so close to solving her problem.

>san diego
>californistanian lysenkoism clearly so far gone they don't remember animal husbandry

Attached: yeah-they-were-nice.jpg (233x339, 14K)

F

t.

Attached: 1495160718006.jpg (400x400, 29K)

6 month old here. Waiting on my silencer so I feel better about having him around the house while I shoot

Attached: IMG_4936.jpg (2728x3619, 2.71M)

Attached: 4FEA528C-C3D0-4258-87F7-48F9FCDC9645.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Try and make her last day the best day as possible. Spend as much time with her as possible bro, you only get one last day.

F. Godspeed pupper.

Surprised you got him to sit still for a photo, labs are usually shaking with energy until they're around 4 years old lmao

>t. Absolute degenerate

Attached: bait_forTheBaitGod.jpg (1016x970, 151K)

You're gonna shoot a 6 month old dog?
Why?

t.amerifatty

I second this guy. I'm not trying to guilt you, when my old cat finally took his last hit, he couldn't move his back legs. He crawled around on his fronts for a few days. He was a trooper, never whined or cried. He got worse, my dad took him up to his favorite spot. They sat for awhile, and when he laid his head down my dad shot him in the head with a ruger mk1. That animal was a warrior. He went out like one.
>cat lived in screen porch at night
>3 walls all separate screened windows
>wake at 2 am to horrible sounds
>cats got zips in the wire.
>raccoons attempting to push screens in
>they want his sweet sweet science diet
>blood, torn screens, cat growling
>multiple blood spots on the glass
>lone half blinded raccoon can be seen stumbling after his group.

He was a big cat, but gentle as he was viscous

rip battle buddies of Jow Forums

Ticket: one admittance to Valhalla

Attached: 1528849145350m.jpg (1024x682, 118K)

an actual useful cat nice.
R.I.P. actual goodbois

I was there when my cat got put down and it didn't seem bad. He basically just went to sleep.

poor baby rip

Attached: Best-Cry-Ever.gif (440x245, 3.96M)

This was nice to express. I think op should try and remember the good stuff.

Attached: 1523750562154m.jpg (576x1024, 100K)

Oh fuck off
kys this isn't your blog

Attached: lol129.png (817x891, 32K)

I lost my last childhood dog two years ago
He was old and my mum knew that he was hurting
It was time and it was right.

I miss that dog. He has a half lab half husky mix. All white. Beautiful but dumb.
Everything he knew he learned from that other dog from childhood.
She was Lab/Pit and she was as smart as a whip.
In the summer, the male would lay in the sun not knowing how to get cooler. She would lead him to the river. She'd do a lot of things like that.
She taught him how to sit and how to stay and how to go.
We never taught that male husky how to do anything.
She taught him everything by example

We'd go walking for km. About half way there'd be a Y. When we got there, she'd stop and look back. We'd look left or right to say which way to go. She'd bomb it based just on how our eyes looked. But the male never did. Dummy.

She was even smarter than that. Me mum and my father used to go skiing along that path. My mom would go back at the Y while my father would go further. My girl when she got old would go with my mom and not my dad
But if she did go with my dad, she'd turn around at the Y and go back home the km alone.
And she'd ask to let in.
She knew just how far her old bones would go. And knew my mom would go shorter than my pop.
But would still go with him on occasion but would turn about when she was tired.

The bitch died at 15 after I moved out. The male died at 17 3 years after the bitch.
Good dogs.
the best.

Shoo, you heartless cunt.

Attached: 37076056_425994707918093_4889956597347909632_n.jpg (928x928, 111K)

This is Tycho on his recovery day.
I'm sorry your dog is on his last legs user. Remember the good times.

Attached: 20180714_163422.jpg (2560x1440, 980K)

Had to put my down on Christmas Eve

Attached: 046D37E0-E6E6-40EA-8002-8E5BE2E75E4B.jpg (640x602, 94K)

you kys nigger

op it hurts but you gave that pupper a good life

Battle cats are best

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-114021.jpg (1080x1407, 816K)

Attached: 20180402_213446.png (1914x1080, 1.05M)

A close friend and tireless companion is difficult to lose. Be thankful that she lived out her natural life and wasn't cut down early. That is a blessing. Stay well, user.

>he thinks everyone else is a low T goober faggot who's wives boss them around

Lmao nigger, women fucking love to be bossed around by men they actually respect. Maybe if you werent a pathetic numale twink skelly your shitass wife wouldnt be a bloated termagant. Lrn2Women, feggit.

Fucking horeshit. If you are actually in a relationship with someone you can communicate when something is wrong. You just sound like a pussy.

Vader just casually standing in the background.

Attached: 29542684_2009283299339116_5633423021713836859_n.jpg (427x427, 19K)

t.Eurocuck

I'd say your dog is telling you that it's time you grew-up and took responsibility for your life (like a man)

F

It's going to be tough realizing that you had her put down to spare your suffering and not hers. She could die peacefully in her sleep but...hey...YOUVE gotta watch her get old and that's tough for YOU.

Best a stranger kill her in a strange scary room.

Be a man and kill her yourself, Old Yeller style.

>Murdering the only person who genuinely loves you just to prove you have a penis

Christ you people are fucking retarded. Every dog should pass peacefully in their sleep. Not in terror as they're betrayed by the only one they live to love, or by a stranger with a needle in a strange room that doesn't even smell familiar.

Fuck all of you.