What teams and loadouts would you build to storm Gold Base and have the Scientologist Cancer exterminated for all...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Base

What teams and loadouts would you build to storm Gold Base and have the Scientologist Cancer exterminated for all eternity?

Attached: 800px-Gold_Base_aerial_view_from_west.jpg (800x589, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spaink.net/cos/mpoulter/worst/andre2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A team of highly trained IRS agents knocking on their door to repeal their tax exemption.

I want to drop anthrax on it.

Attached: Anthrax.jpg (800x450, 101K)

Nothing. It's not my job to save gullible idiots from the entirely predictable consequences of their own bad decisions.

this. I've never understood the hatred for scientologists. my personal theory is that the entire organization is actually a hilarious inside joke for rich people. but even if they're genuinely crazy, who gives a shit? Do scientologists run around beheading people and running suicide bombings? Have they ever done anything to hurt me personally? Then why should I care?

Most are just average good people suckered into the scheme, and brainwashed into suckering others. Only ones that deserve death are the very top guys perpetuating the scheme.

So.... You've never really bothered to look at what they've been up to is what your saying.

they infiltrate the government and destroy documents, hold people against their will, extort money, and blackmail/kill the pets of individuals who attempt to challenge them in court.

Not to mention, you know, murder.

They infiltrated the federal government decades ago to get that status in the first place. 3spoopy.

Two B-25's with 2500 pounds or one B-17 with 5200 pounds of explosive..
The sole advantage of he B25's is the post dump carnage. . Use gun-npse variants, and hose the survivors.

>All that green surrounded by all that brown.
Simply cut the water supply. Set up various camp in the hills surrounding the compound and skirmish with any attempted counterattacks/breakouts. Bombard them with improvised homemade cannons and mortars. Explosive shells, obviously. The siege of Gold Base will go down in Jow Forums history.

What are they trying to accomplish? Everyone treats them like some sp00ky masonic cult, but what do they actually do? Just take money from the members?

money, property, tax evasion.

They attempted to take over an entire FL town, they basically enslave all their SeaOrg members, the list goes on and on. Intimidation tactics, violence, violation of privacy, basically anything a cult could do, they do. Only a matter of time before the Kool-Aid is mixed.

Team 1 blocks the escape paths. Armed with assault rifles, mgs and heat vision sights.
Team two uses mortars with chloropicrin to lure people away from covers and buildings. Simultaneously teams 3 and 4 move to clean the area

the book "inside scientology" is a great read. cults are a scary thing

One of those bigass forest fires that calfags seem to have to deal with all the time. One might say it would be biblical.

>Only a matter of time before the Kool-Aid is mixed.

Can't be soon enough. Maybe they'll take that faggot Ethan Hunt with them.

Wow, went onto the wikipedia page, this is some surreal shit. Actual real life cult living in a massive guarded compound, these guys make the cultists from Far Cry 5 look like a joke. Fucking nuts

You might kill a few dozen, need more firepower

Couple cluster munitions and a heliborne team to mop up survivors and extract any loot

That or a b2 full of gbu's

Attached: 1529149338799m.jpg (1024x535, 49K)

4 BLU-82's.

A single MOAB.

Attached: notice.png (408x240, 9K)

I would build an earthen dam uphill and then pump the annual raw sewage output of all of CA behind it. Then I'd blow the dam. Their deaths should be neither quick nor clean.

I read the whole wikipedia page on Gold Base just now.

What stood out to me is a place they call Eagle Nest or something of the sort thats up on a hill and is used as an overwatch position for monitoring. Just spitballing here it would probably be best to raid that place first and interrogate anyone there. You can get info on whos there, how many people and now have a phenomenal sniper's nest. If you try and attack the place covertly beforehand you're probably fucked because you'll be spotted from there, seeing as how insane the Church is and how they hold members prisoner at Gold Base I'm guessing it probably serves as a sniper's nest already. Probably have night vision equipment up there too.

Also just found this article, its from a testimony from 1991 for the courts but in it the guy claims that the church had bought a bunch of HK91s, had guys with sniper rifles on patrol above the base and had some kind of automatic .380s (probably MAC11s)

I'd bet money they're probably still armed to the teeth with stuff the California government wouldn't find acceptable or legal

Whoops, forgot link

spaink.net/cos/mpoulter/worst/andre2.html

Report them to the ATF

>Waco 2: Electric boogaloo: Rich people edition
I'm down

Attached: 1491243249200.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Fuck, that's not a bad idea. I'de love to see those fuckers in a Mount Carmel situation.

Oh shit my city

Just nuke the valley from orbit gold base / city is Kill

Attached: 1531185561878.gif (500x516, 142K)

Never gonna happen, they've somehow dug themselves in and seem to have a bubble of protection from the government. I still can't figure out how they haven't had any large scale raids, theres been dozens of people talking about whats essentially torture going on in there. The church's defense is basically "well they're consenting to being tortured".

Whats it like there, as in what do the locals think of the church, are people afraid of them, are they disliked when they come into town?

You realize they probably HAVE paperwork right?

One Scientology connected politician or beauracrat can give them all the permits they need on both the state and federal level.

People don`t really give them much thought most the town is evangelically young earthers / Catholics Mexicans its known to stay away from their fence they will roll up with 4 cars full of people to threaten you

Yeah, I realize, but I like the idea. I live in a small town and one of the neighbors kids ran off after high school and "disappeared" on a Sea Org ship. I've got a bone to pick with the fuckers

how many times are you going to make this shit thread?

I think 3 or 4 daisy cutters would be enough. I'm a simple guy, I don't need anything that extravagant.

Attached: blu-82b daisy cutter.jpg (275x183, 10K)

This shit is a fortress, I mean who builds something like that expect Jow Forums autistic and crazy cults who want a repel an attack?

Attached: ContoursAtGoldBase.jpg (686x671, 146K)

Send in SPETSNAZ, levelling the place with no survivors.