America

>America
>guns are a part of the culture, over 100 million people own a gun
>thousands and thousands of shooting a year
>Britain
>huge gun restrictions, not a lot of people own guns
>hardly any shootings/gun related deaths per year
Jow Forums said guns keep people safer but thats literally not even true, why the fuck should we NOT ban them if banning them in every country makes the country safer (most of europe, canada etc)

Attached: 4fgtrb.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K--kQAmbV1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dumb frogposter

Proportionally not much gun crime happens here despite us having more guns than anyone. Most gun crime here is gang violence.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING KEK ENJOY BEING GENOCIDED BY SHITSKINS

It's mostly niggers killing niggers (win/win).

Attached: PicsArt_07-06-06.49.12.jpg (349x301, 12K)

Nice cherry-picked data, fag.

Attached: 296EC575-8FF1-4811-93FD-B610F6DBC6E7.jpg (500x351, 73K)

>France has a lot of Renault cars
>Renault cars are involved in tons of car crashes
>America has very few Renault cars and strict controls on their importation and road legality
>In America crashes involving Renault cars are very rare
Therefore france should ban Renault cars.

Attached: twingo.jpg (1000x750, 286K)

What the fuck are you talking about you illiterate fucking degenerate? Rate of victimization for firearms in the United States is fucking astronomical compared to other countries of similar SES. This is a list of the reporting countries that exceed the United States in non-conflict related firearm homicides in FY 17'.

El Salvador
Venezuela
Honduras
Jamaica
Trinidad and Tobago
Brazil
Guatemala
Colombia
Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Mexico
Bolivia
Costa Rica
Panama
Mauritania
Paraguay
Togo
Cape Verde
Ecuador
Uruguay
Senegal
Benin

Our rate of firearm victimization is fucking insane, and it's just idiocy to deny that no matter how much you like guns.

dumb frogposter

You have to include the rates of lawful firearm ownership in those countries in order for the comparison to be apt.

>Safer.
>Chooseing safety over freedom.
You won't have neither nor do you deserve them.

If her face were any flatter you could land a plane on it

Nice veiled racism, as if we can’t tell that you’re dismissing these other countries because certain kinds of people live there.

>Gun related deaths.
Why the emphasis ? i'd rather get shot than ran over by a truck or disfigured with acid.

This isn't even a good attempt at poisoning the well, it's just fucking stupid.

>It's OK that murder occurs as long as it isn't with a gun.

Attached: SO THIS IS THE POWER OF LONDON.png (671x557, 546K)

>Surely posting "criticism" of guns on the weapons board will work well

Attached: image (1).png (224x225, 4K)

Yeah, costa rica and uruguay are pretty peacefull and are better places to live than many other countries in the region.

We have niggers. Without them, the homicide rates would be comparable to Europe's. Yeah, maybe a few more deaths but when you have hundreds of millions of people that's to be expected. No guns keeps the niggers in Europe relatively peaceful, and an overwhelming police force nanny states keeps crime relatively down. When the White people go expect it to be just another shithole, though.

I prefer a little more freedom than Europe has to offer. I wouldn't mind a police state if it were one built on facts and the police were used to subdue actual retarded criminals and we gassed our prisons when they were full and filled them up again. Give it about 5 years and we would be able to do away with the police state because all our problems would be gassed and gone.

fuck off

where can I find the original of this?

Attached: 1475193918849.jpg (455x650, 56K)

>k/ said guns keep people safer but thats literally not even true

Oh, but it is. You’re conveniently ignoring the non-gun related crime in Britain and Europe. Knifings, assaults, rapes, general sharia bullshit- it’s all over the top in all of those dreary nogunz countries. The CDC, and Gary Kleck, both conducted independent studies showing that there were over 2.5 million defensive gun uses per year in the US. That’s 2.5 million European-style crimes that didn’t happen, because somebody had a gun.

So how about you take your concern trolling, fold it until it’s all corners and shove it vigorously up your ass.

I'd rather my safety depend on myself and my firearms than on a politician pinky swearing that if someone tries to rob or kill me it will not be a problem because he will be unarmed too.

Remember to Sage and Report

Attached: Gun_Stats.png (1011x1200, 1.46M)

Seconded, who is this semen demon ?

Yes we have more guns so we have more gun deaths just like more cars means more car deaths. The point is compared to other countries with firearm ownership we good. Most gun deaths are suicides and only a small portion of the remainder are gun caused homicides which are almost entirely from gang violence in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, or Detroit.

Attached: ^E98E5896F2919CD70E3E16079BFB82595FFDA442BF85D3913D^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (936x1000, 92K)

/p/ here, that exposure is horrible and I don't mean her heavenly figure.

Here is her with more clothes on. Just reverse image search it faggots.

Attached: twingo 1448402781817.jpg (2048x1536, 691K)

Do you understand what "Rate of Victimization is? Hint, it's a statistical function that accounts for both quantity of firearms and population. It's also exclusively for homicides, you retarded fucking Trumpist piece of shit frogposter.

the paint censoring prevented it from reverse searching. you don't think I tried that already?

i like how none of you have any arguments because you know its true, while others have absolute meme dogshit arguments such as
>b-but muh knifings! muh cars!!!!!
its 100x easier to commit murder with a gun, people on this board literally call a gun the "ultimate equalizer" because of how any fucking person can kill a person, you stupid retards, these countries are 100x safer than America and have complete bans
>inb4 "m-muh switzerland"
doesnt count, yes, you can get guns easy in switzerland, BUT, ammo is incredibly controlled to the point where you can only own a certain amount, this is a fact, there IS tight control, you can only have so much ammo. in particular is a fucking stupid post
"WOW YOU ONLY HAVE A .4% CHANCE TO GET FUCKING SHOT GREAT JOB AMERICA" You know how fucking high that is? If airplanes had a .4% chance of crashing there wouldnt fucking be planes you assholes. God Jow Forums

Attached: E96405F9548040339F10097E5CC2F396.jpg (750x733, 56K)

And all those countries have extremely strict gun laws.
Plus take a look at the population of those countries vs the US. Also compare the population of your favoured countries vs the US. Bonus points if you have the attention span to look into violent crime victimization per 100,000 people. Paints a different picture than your 6pm evening news logic.
>UK has around 60m people
>Plus many social conventions that are assumed to reduce crime.
>Less gun crime than the US
>Only gun control could have made this happen.
>More likely to be a victim of violent crime in the UK by a considerable margin
>Wot m8 that rustles my jingoist jimmes GOD SAVE THA QUEEN! Dat must be Trump I tells ye no 1 gets victimized in the UK, u hafta get a licence first.
inb4 burger
I'm Canadian.

>T. jew

It's 0.08% for white people, most of that number is for teenage niggers.

>thousands and thousands of shooting a year
Take a guess at who's shooting who.
Hint: grape soda

Post your stats then
Your countries dont have niggers, the more diverse a country the more crime so people need to protect themselves.

Look at this stupid bitch getting her twat all over the seat. Disrespectful.

>Semen demon

Translation: I've never touched an actual woman in my life.

>bong thinks its morally superior to die by another means

>everyone else is wrong but me.
Yeah that seems likely

>more likely to be a victim of violent crime than the US
yes, true, HOWEVER refer to i would rather be a victim of violence than fucking MURDERED, SHOT, you idiot. Fucking stupid cunts who actually think violence or knives are worse than getting shot, fuck off

The one with more clothes works barbecue it isn't artificially watermarked with saturation boost.

www.smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/U-Reports/SAS-Report-GVD2017.pdf

Hint: I already know you're not going to read it.

Why are you here?

>i would rather be a victim of violence than fucking MURDERED, SHOT, you idiot.
And I'd rather be able to protect myself, which is basically illegal over there.

not an argument
no its not, whites are the second largest number of gun crimes race wise, behind blacks, that is a fact
the UK has tons of blacks, but if you look at the data, blacks in the UK are far less likely to commit crimes than the ones in america, even if theyre more violent than white brits
where was i wrong? they have less gun crimes, this is literally a fucking fact, prove me wrong
to actually get some arguments that show that guns actually keep a country safe, cause all i can find is guns make the country more dangerous

>i would rather be a victim of violence than fucking MURDERED, SHOT, you idiot. Fucking stupid cunts who actually think violence or knives are worse than getting shot, fuck off
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, Fucking bongs. Don't worry you'll be a victim of violence soon enough. Enjoy your truck of peace, it's just part and parcel of living in a city is all.

Don't try to excuse your racism, racist.

>If airplanes had a .4% chance of crashing there wouldnt fucking be planes you assholes.
when was the last time you looked at the statistics for aircraft?

Are you retarded? London has a higher MURDER rate than New York. MURDER! People are fucking dying, how is dying to stabbing better than dying by being shot?

Not to mention there is ZERO correlation with legal firearm ownership and firearm deaths.

Attached: International Firearm Ownership and Homicides.png (1558x1006, 105K)

100x easier? It maybe true it is easier to kill someone with a gun, but the left and right hand of a male kill more, and so do knives.
Saying it's easier to kill someone with a gun is like saying the sky is blue, why do you think simplistic logic is such a good argument?

Plus ammo maybe controlled in Switzerland sure, but the average household contains more than what's used in a mass shooting or a number of homicides.

Why do you care anyway? If the US is such a gun ridden shit hole, don't go there. Does it help your confidence to rant at people online?

Australia's gun control measures did nothing to curb gun crime, pretty much no measures implemented in the United States has had a significant affect on gun crime.
>Let's take everyone's guns away, even though it does nothing but make me feel good
Stay mad and wrong cunt

Attached: 1529940454152.png (650x1350, 609K)

>which is basically illegal over there
incorrect, you can protect yourself just fine over there, tasers, melee weapons, etc, the criminal will NOT have a gun to close the distance, therefore guns are not needed to defend yourself. Plus again, the chances youre killed by guns in those countries is unbelievably low, PLUS, getting robbed is no reason, objectively, to end someones life, theyre robbing you, not killing you

>If airplanes had a .4% chance of crashing there wouldnt fucking be planes you assholes.
Aren't cars statistically more deadly than guns? Why do we still have cars, surely they should be banned.

There is a correlation between guns and gun violence yes, but not guns in general crime. So like, less guns doesn't mean less truck or acid or mass stabbing attacks

This is a prime example of how dense anti-gun extremists are.

>doesn’t understand the difference between murder rate and the nonsense statistic of “gun deaths”
>ignores uncomfortable truths about black crime rate vs white crime rate
>logic and facts slide off him like teflon

Can we just start rounding these people up yet? It’s very tiresome.

Attached: DB93627D-C886-4858-B425-3E6F4BB8FE15.jpg (399x266, 50K)

>tasers
Illegal.
>melee weapons
Illegal to carry with the purpose of using for self defense.
>the criminal will NOT have a gun to close the distance, therefore guns are not needed to defend yourself.
Knives are way fucking scarier than guns, honestly. I DO NOT want to get in a knife fight under any circumstances.
>PLUS, getting robbed is no reason, objectively, to end someones life, theyre robbing you, not killing you
What if I'm being murdered? What if my girlfriend is being raped or my kid is being molested?

Liberal Logic:
>If you ban guns nobody will have them and nobody will get killed by them!
>If you ban abortion, women will just get them anyway in back alleys and many of them will die from it, so you'll end up with more deaths than if you didn't ban it!

Attached: 1531627735458.png (213x237, 8K)

>ou can protect yourself just fine over there, tasers, melee weapons,
>the criminal will NOT have a gun to close the distance
>getting robbed is no reason, objectively, to end someones life, theyre robbing you, not killing you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Imagine being wrong, delusional and a cuckold in one post.

Attached: Laughing winston.jpg (800x533, 74K)

its funny you mention truck of violence, considering we havent had a terrorist attack in months, when was your last school shooting, was it last week or the week before that? Still waiting for that "truck of piece" you guys like talking about
just recently, why? I know the stats
this data is literally, unironically incorrect
yes they kill more, because they are easier to obtain (one is literally connected to your body) did you actually try to use that argument? Are you fucking stupid
the difference is most, if not ALL of car deaths are accidents. you dont see people accidentally mass shooting do you? yes accidental shootings happen but theyre RARE even for america, not an argument
yes we get the black vs black, gang violence etc HOWEVER normal gun deaths are HUGE in america compared to european countries, HUGE

Isn't the rate of fatal accidents for aircraft 1% anyway?

>HOWEVER normal gun deaths are HUGE in america compared to european countries, HUGE
Gun deaths include suicide you fucking idiot, people have been trying to tell you this all thread.

You see it gets worse.
Laws against pre-crime are good, but laws against actual crime are bad.

Either niggers are people and unborn children have rights, or we repeal the 13/14th amendments and move on.

It's about 1 in 100,000, which is 3x lower than firearm murder stats in the US iirc.

Attached: Inferno bait.gif (625x626, 1.17M)

America has more guns, of course we have more deaths. That doesn't mean those guns cause those deaths or anything. Proportionally to the amount we have we still dont have all that much. 30k a year isnt that bad and only a fraction of that are actual homicides.

>if you ban guns nobody will have them and nobody will get killed by them
yes, this is correct, Britain, gun crimes at an all time low, australia guns banned after mass shooting, gun crimes hardly anything, should i continue?
not an argument, just because you dont have a rebuttal doesnt mean you should comment, you just look uneducated
no, this is incorrect
>gun deaths include suicide
well, no, they absolutely dont, i see this idea thrown around a lot, but even if they did and you took them out, welp, would you look at that, gun deaths in america (homicides) outnumber just about every european country put together, would you look at that???

>He talks about statistics like he knows shit
>He doesn't know mass shootings are a statistical anomaly
>He doesn't know France still has a higher mass shooting rate than the us, despite most mass shootings being gang related as well

Attached: U 'avin a giggle m8.png (1000x1000, 1.6M)

>gun deaths in america (homicides) outnumber just about every european country put together, would you look at that???
No European country has 13% niggers and 25% spics either, do they? Muttmerica isn't just a meme, it's a reality. Quote the gun deaths statistic you haven't provided so we can tear it apart, I PROMISE you it includes suicides.

t. moved to the PNW and still see these fucking shitskins everywhere

take your meds and stop hyperventilating

>He keeps bringing up "gun crime" to dodge violent crime
You people are too funny.

Attached: Born to jew.jpg (500x500, 86K)

>yes we get the black vs black, gang violence etc HOWEVER normal gun deaths are HUGE in america compared to european countries, HUGE
How many are suicides? I lived in Japan for a while - not far from the "suicide forest" that Logan Paul just made famous, and I can assure you that the Japanese have no problem at all finding ways to kill themselves despite some of the strongest gun control laws on the planet.

But you see, the problem isn't the guns. It's the niggers.

Australia's gun crime was already trending down before Port Arthur, what's more only about 10% of guns were turned in afterwards anyway.

>just recently, why? I know the stats
>no, this is incorrect

Please, enlighten us

> gun crimes at an all time low, australia guns banned after mass shooting, gun crimes hardly anything, should i continue?
How about you tell us about the increasing violent crime in England and how London had more stabbings than NYC last year? Or how Australian violent crime increased fter the gun ban? You don't need a gun to commit a violent crime you dolt

Logan Paul didn't make that forest famous, Vice covered it like a goddamn decade ago. I fucking hate Gen Z twits.

>australia guns banned after mass shooting, gun crimes hardly anything
Both parts of this statement are incorrect.

>Logan Paul didn't make that forest famous, Vice covered it like a goddamn decade ago. I fucking hate Gen Z twits.
Nobody reads Vice, and I'm a Gen X'er who lived there in the late 90s.

>I'm a Gen X'er but pay attention to Gen Z ecelebs
Who are you trying to convince here?

>gun deaths in america (homicides) outnumber just about every european country put together
No.

>America has more guns, of course we have more deaths. That doesn't mean those guns cause those deaths or anything.
what a stupid, uneducated comment, gun crimes are higher in america than every developed country in the world
>mass shootings are a statistical anomaly
here are the mass shootings in america since 2018 started, find me a developed country that has half the amount
>m-muh race
not a motherfucking argument, also, take a look at the homicides in america if youre so interested in suicides "clouding the info" still higher than any developed country, go ahead, do it
not hyperventilating, im actually quite calm, bored, but calm, waiting for arugments
gun crime is 100% worse than violent crime, as violent crimes with melee weapons are both easier to survive and easier to run away from, cant really run away from a gun can you???
nope
give me a sec
>violent crime
refer to no, its correct, gun violence in australia is laughable, and has gone down/stayed around the same as a developed country should be (both prove gun bans work., take your pic)

I'd never heard of him before that but you would have had to be living under a rock to have not heard that story. It was everywhere for a week or so.

>the homicides in America are greater than any developed country
>America is literally the largest developed country
HURF A DURR HURRRRRRRRRR

>gun crimes are higher in america than every developed country in the world
Yeah dumb ass thats my whole point, we have more guns so yes we have more gun crime just like more pools leads to more drowning etc. But compared to other countries we still have a pretty average crime rate overall.

"Yes!"

Attached: vox_gunowndership.jpg (2040x1013, 539K)

I heard about the suicide forest like a decade ago school boy.

Well, gun violence is a subset of violent crime, which every country has regardless of whether guns are legal or not, so why isn't it air to compare violent crime rates between countries?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=K--kQAmbV1w

So answer me this, why do you think the crippled, elderly, women, and those others who were genetically unlucky, deserve to be at a severe disadvantage? Do you yearn for a return to the days where the biggest and strongest among men were the ones calling the shots? When might made right, and those not genetically predisposed to acquiring muscle mass easily had to bend knee or be beaten to death, with no hope of stopping their would be oppressors? Take your prehistoric notions and go where they and you belong, the grave.

heres the map from the second comment about mass shootings
apparently it isnt very developed with all those shootings huh? more violent shootings than most african countries, would hate to live there
thanks for proving my point i guess?
yes every country does but america has more than most african countries, and far more than what a "developed country" has, we can thank the thousands dead by shootings and hundreds of mass shootings for that

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.33.46 PM.png (1292x962, 528K)

>gun crime is 100% worse than violent crime, as violent crimes with melee weapons are both easier to survive and easier to run away from, cant really run away from a gun can you???
You're a fat 13 year old who'd never even been in a fistfight, aren't you?

Protip: Saying that being a victin of gun crime is being worse than being a victim of "violent crime" because you can run away from it doesn't make any fucking sense because if you ran away then you wouldn't be the victim of a crime at all.

Also, you keep making unsupported assertions with no links to hard data, and there's a reason for that - most of your claims are cherry-picked, out of context, or just plain bullshit.

Even assuming your premises are valid (they aren't), life isn't about being safe. Better to be living fulfilling and freedom-filled lives than safe and restricted ones.
I would gladly take the Wild West over IngSoc anyday

>find me a developed country that has half the amount
>what is rate

>as violent crimes with melee weapons are both easier to survive and easier to run away from, cant really run away from a gun can you???
hahahahahahaha. Holy fuck. This is a good comedy.

JIDF please. Go back to Jow Forums, at least they have the flag system you kike.

It doesnt prove your point, the argument half the other people and i are making is yes we have more guns and more gun crime but we dont have that much more compared to other countries when you account for having the most guns in the world.

So... your proof is an unsourced chart with no label on it so I don't even know what it's actually claiming to show?

Nice.

You can't use freedom arguments towards europeans or basically any non american.

Europes entire history is nobles lording over peasants, europeans literally don't know what freedom is. Individualism is a very american idea.