What should I get as my first gun?

I'm 18 years old, and getting ready to move out of the house, but I also want to buy a gun to well.. Protect myself and such.

Like what gun is great for home defense, but is under 700$? Could be any type of gun, from rifles, shotguns, handguns, etc.

I've been thinking of making a slamfire shotgun but just wanna ask just in case I'm missing something.

Thanks.

Attached: 141129023635-gun-sales-handguns-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 158K)

>Like what gun is great for home defense, but is under 700$? Could be any type of gun, from rifles, shotguns, handguns, etc.
>any type of gun
>18
FBI will thank me for the tip.

Glock 19 and $200 of ammo.

mossberg 500/590 $280-$350
generic glock, CZ, S&W, etc for ~$500

Go to a store, fingerfuck, get one and spend the rest on ammo and cleaning supplies.

Probably too late to say "Within legal boundaries of course.".

Well at least I won't be lonely in a bit.

9mm carbine

Attached: 1498311813771.jpg (800x600, 216K)

Maverick 88, you can easily find it for under 200$ and it will literally cover any home defense situation you'll find yourself in.

Attached: massborg.jpg (425x425, 10K)

Everything but magpul grips look ugly as sin.

This.Have a maverick myself.Once you get it take it apart and clean and oil it down and it will serve you well

Well it looks like I'll be looking at the Maverick and Glock. Will come back later to see what other weapons you guys recommend. Thanks.

No problem and good luck

Can you buy a handgun @18? Buy a glock, ammo, safety course and shooting time at a range. Know your gun and how to shoot.

If I'm not being retarded right now, you can get a gun @18 over here in America.

Handgun's are @21 in my State.

You can't buy a handgun until you're 21, that leaves shotguns and rifles. An AR or a pistol caliber carbine would do that job of HD, but a 12 gauge with buckshot is absolutely devastating at close range. Don't bother with slam firing, its more important to hit the center of mass once or twice than put holes in the drywall. Trench guns were slam fired because their users were facing half-a-dozen germans at a time in tight quarters. It still probably wasted more ammo than was necessary.

Polyme 80 build off of Miday
Its 600 dollars but you have a glock and a ghost gun at that
>Every other answer is shit prove me wrong

mav 88 was my first gun at 19, no better home defense weapon, i've been shooting clays lately with mine and have been shocked at the accuracy of it.

got a glock 19 to edc when i turned 21, have a s&w shield .40 i keep on my dresser. glock stays next to my pillow, ak leans against the wall, and mav still ready in the corner.

Refer to

700 bucks? Thats easy. mossy 500 and your choice of wonder 9. used both those guns should come to 699.99.

federally you can own, you can buy from a private party and you can get gifted a handgun. a ffl is 21 for handgun purchases.

Hi guys, similar situation here. I am turning 21 in a month. In California. I've been browsing Jow Forums forever but Jow Forums only for a few months, and I'm an uneducated nogunz, but I picked up my first ever knife last week. There is way more things to learn about so many guns than I could ever dream. Anyways

What is a good handgun to buy for $1000 or less that is legal in California. Not necessarily for CWC or home defense as I am lucky to live in a very nice area, maybe just something to keep in the car and as a range toy. I want one before 2nd-A rights are erroded further and i fear it will soon be impossible to build a nice little stockpile, especially in CA. Thanks

Oh, one thing to add, I have a vehicle and live relatively close to the state line, I can travel to Nevada etc. if that helps with prices and what not, but I don't want to do anything illegal. Thanks again I'll be checking this thread in the coming days.

Commies dont deserve to own guns.

I'm not a commie, I live in a 98% white, Republican area. I know California is seen as this huge hippie faggotland, but most areas up north are pretty conservative, if sparsely populated. Unfortunately I cannot see myself anywhere else, California is my home and seeing as I'm not white I don't feel comfortable in most of the interior of the US.

Read up on CA gun laws before anything else and expect a lot of bullshit. The CADOJ has a list of handguns that are legal for sale in CA, and there's a fair chance that any gun you want might not be on there, so make sure you're certain what you're getting is legal. If you plan on buying a gun from out of state, it's illegal to purchase a gun from another state and bring it into California personally. It has to be sent to a CA FFL holder and is subject to the waiting period etc, so you may want to save the hassle and just buy it in-state.

>I'm not white but I'm helping to blacken an overwhelmingly white part of the US
Fucks like you are ruining the PNW. Hopefully one day you'll be up against the wall.

i would suggest this but for safety sake maybe get a Beretta 92 instead.

My family and I are law-abiding valuble members of society, and I plan on marrying within my own race. It's not my fault and not my responsibility that white basement dwelling autists like you can't reproduce white children, it's not my failt you're a subpar mating option faggot.
>lined up against a wall and shot
>le race war when

go back to Jow Forums nigger

Attached: 1531434101811.jpg (602x635, 158K)

mossberg 590s are $500+ are they not? get a handgun and dont get it stolen.

OP I would really suggest a CZ scorpion Evo with a brace, however since it's a handgun you may have to wait until you're 21 depending on your state.

That firearm is great because its affordable, the ammo is cheap and available literally anywhere, it will teach you the fundamentals, and is a serious home defense weapon.

They also make a carbine rifle version.

fick i missed his age

>It's not my fault and not my responsibility that white basement dwelling autists like you can't reproduce white children
I'm married and live in Oregon you disgusting manlet spic motherfucker. You pieces of shit have invaded every nook and cranny of this goddamn country, the hilarity with your previous post is that YOUR KIND ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE. NOT WELCOME IN THE INTERIOR? I can look up random fucking towns of 500 people in bumfuck Mississippi and they still have a beaner family or two. Fuck you and your cancerous ilk, mutt.

>be me
>nigger subhuman ape
>move to country built by humans
>country starts to be majority subhuman
>subhuman politicians and lawmakers cops and worker
>for some reason it starts to become a shithole just like back home
>>>>>but i cant figure out why

>inb4 i was born here im american
L O L
O
L

Attached: new-orleans-la-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 182K)

Prepare for the inevitable insults of inbred/basement dweller/autist. I wish I could see this fucker's face, I promise you he looks just like the Amerimutt meme.

Attached: 1513977340620.jpg (578x720, 107K)

That? I would prefer a carbine rifle version.

[spoiler]Also to have ACOG on that and spawnpeek everyone (Nevermind, a shitty R6S joke).[/spoiler]

Attached: cz-usa-cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-pistol-1024x682.png (1024x682, 121K)

I was talking about this (((handgun)))
Yeah they make a rifle version with a 16" barrel

Attached: download (7).jpg (275x183, 4K)

i look like this but fuller beard and no cats. keep crying nigger.

Attached: 1520306827207-1.jpg (650x488, 50K)

get some good ole shooty bois

Rifle

Attached: ScorpCarbFauxSuppFDEWeb.png (1070x713, 87K)

We don't care... All that CP you've got though... Please stay where you are
t.real actual FBI

t.

Attached: 1519387992521.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Is that considered a handgun? Holy shit.
I also found an EVO 3 A1 and it looks so sexy.

ive never even been to amerikkka and i dont plan to visit now that its been over run by apes.

Attached: 1530357709739.jpg (900x675, 50K)

There is literally nothing wrong with being a lolicon.

Attached: 5cab908c688314e083197b8ae4e7f8e6.png (1000x1456, 1.32M)

MOSSBERG 930!!!!!!

I'd abandon ship if any Anglo country had good firearm laws and wasn't importing tons of savages.

yep. except this time we enforce eugenics for our entire existence and dont give up halfway through like we did here. ffs why did the american eugenics program have to shut down? we were doing so well. no dummies=no one gets subverted. CANT HAVE THAT!!

>spic
try again mutt
>i don't like brown people because they're darker than me REEEEEEE
that's some nigger tier uni-dimensional reasoning there aspie

enjoy your disgusting fat wife i guess, i can't feel anything but sorry for you, I'm sorry life turned out like this

Yeah, it's a handgun. Pic related, this is a NFA regulated short barreled rifle.
>US gun laws

Attached: 20180715_050525.jpg (2560x1440, 967K)

>5 in the morning
>83 degrees

Holy fuck

Attached: my-jimmies-are-rustled_o_843167.jpg (599x816, 139K)

August is our worst month. Its consistently 117°

August is our worst month. Its consistently 117°. You open your front door and it's like opening an oven. My AC bills are fucking ridiculous

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-050754_Weather.jpg (1080x2220, 793K)

if i wanted to be called a nigger I'd go to pol, i came here for firearms advice, why can't you contain your autism?

>that retro as fuck sharperimage alarm clock

Attached: 1524174930033.gif (1280x720, 2.7M)

why cant you get out of human countries then ask for firearm advice? or better yet not ask for firearms advice and just eat dirt like your fellow beaners back home?

>i look like this

imagine being this delusional

heh

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-051447_Google.jpg (1400x793, 220K)

post face beaners.

>n-no ur the mutt!
Goddamn I've just been btfo'd

Post your arm in a well lit room beanboy, let's all have a laugh.

>F-FAT WIFE!
I guess labeling me a virgin, neckbeard, basement dweller, wasn't working so well so now we switch gears. Outside of your uncle molesting you have you ever been intimate with another person mijo?

*inhales

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no u

also yes i have a qt white gf i cum in every night :) but enjoy your wife's BBW roastie flaps
>inb4 t. virgin
like i said i live in a predominantly white area, so all my girlfriends have all been white, cope harder fagit

>MUH MUH DIKIN' WHITE WIMMENZ
Every time, I swear it's the same virginal 5'2" beanboy