Battle Wounds & Weapons

Let’s see who on Jow Forums actually has some hair on their balls. This thread is for true Jow Forumsomrades with combat experience. Military or not, let’s talk about real combat situations.

This is a battle wound/scars/injuries thread. Show your markings of combat. You can also talk about the combat tools that caused your injuries and the tools you used to defend yourself in combat experience. If someone rolls dubs, I’ll tell about my own experience that led to the gorey pic of my injury that I woke up from in the hospital.

Pic related, the ordinance that saved my life

Attached: 209C84AE-E7A6-4404-9ECE-CE3C14273905.jpg (639x472, 64K)

Fired at by Narcos in the desert near where I live. I lurk and barely post so tell me if you want to hear the story

Tell, desert terrain vs narcos is valuab;e experience. Thank you for posting

I’ll bump for the story

I was in the Navy and one time I got a deep cut on my hand while doing valve maintenance :-(

did you torque too hard without a stable hand grip? what size wrench? Thank you for your service

interested

waiting arizona user

Like I said I don't post so I don't like green posting is that alright?

yes

thats fine

Shameless self bump

Hey
Those are dubs post OP.

Dubs! Behold, I woke up to doctors telling me I had an infection. My body is atrophied and sore. I look down...

Attached: 80240E6E-97B7-4CE8-99B0-E6F6A117E8A9.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

Happened about 3 years ago. I was hiking back From a three day camping trip bad, weather started coming in so I decided it would be better to cut the trip short instead of being stuck out in the Arizona desert during a monsoon. For anyone who has been caught in one knows it sucks. It was maybe 5 in the evening or so. The sun was starting to go down so I had to slow down so I didnt run into a snake or cactus. I walked on and came to a gulley, walking along I could hear engines out in the desert but its normal out here being so close to the border we'll have border patrol out there at all times of night.

Pretty gnarly, user

Sorry for the structure, it’s a trip remembering.

I took a friend to pick up a small amount of cannabis and Xanax. The dealers shorted us and when I went back to get the money back, the dealer and his acquaintance tried to rob us. His girlfriend was there also, screaming “shoot them shoot them” when we came back. The dealer was a Latino trapping out of his mother’s house. As I was sitting in the driver seat, and my friend was in the passenger, the dealer and his associate opened both of our doors. They had us flanked. Words are thrown around as the Mexicans try to take my revolver and my friend tells them to stop. The girlfriend of the dealer is screaming for them to shoot us. Finally, my friend says to shoot them. I get out the car with the dealer right in front of me. He is talking shit while I walk up to him. I place the revolver to the side of his temple as he dares me to pull the trigger, and I oblige him. I remember him running away from me. Without a jaw. I run towards the girlfriend and use her as a shield while screaming for his friend to drop the gun. I shoot him in the stomach. The girlfriend won’t let go of me, i pistol whip her. I tell my friend to get in the car and we drive off. He is telling me as we drive that he is shot. I tell him I know and that I think I am too. I pull up to the local library and get out of my car and lay on the floor as my friend called 911. He was only shot across the chest and had a deflated lung. I had gotten shot the moment I got up from my car seat, the bullet went from 6 inches to the right of my belly button and left outside my left hip (fracturing my pelvis). I pass out seeing lights and screaming in a library parking lot.

I would have died if the dealer had better weaponry. He had a shitty hi point 9mm with target rounds

It's maybe 7:30 or 8 by now dark enough you can't see very far but bright enough you don't need lights. Border patrol always have their lights on no matter what when the run through the desert and this puts me on edge enough to unsling my m1 carbine. Side note. My camping gear consist of very little. An M1 carbine and Ruger Blackhawk both 30 carbine, both hand-me-downs a fixed blade and camping roll. Sorry Figured you guys would like to know that. ANYWAYS I continue walking on coming to the end of the gulley that's when i hear more than one engine and they sound. Heavier? Than patrol trucks. Finally their lights turn on.

Hi point is shit. Also full jacket steel target rounds will go right through you, and in my case also the car.

Attached: F6CFA294-4DF6-43CF-8C04-23B1BC70862F.jpg (450x450, 17K)

This is me now, gutted like a fish.

what happened to the dealer and his friend?

Big fan of Ruger Blackhawk

Dealer has no jaw. From what I understand, if you lose your jaw the doctors cut out your tongue and put a tube in your stomach so you can eat. I don’t know about the friend of the dealer.

Texans don’t hurt women, no matter how stupid and loud

I stand there like an idiot finally spotting them. I didn't want to hide in case it was the Border patrol they wouldn't like to hear I hid from them while holding a gun because I didn't know it was them. I guess they finally spot me since it was summer time so i was wearing a lighter colored t shirt. They start my way I sling my M1 under my arm so I can just bring it up if I need to. They stop maybe 800 feet from me. Think "Strange. But if it is them they see my gun so makes alittle bit of sense."

Ooooh critical moment

so i assume you haven't seen them or heard anything about them after the shooting? were you questioned by police?

anyway, mexicans are shit people. just looking at the state of their country tells you everything you need to know about them. i have to be near/around them more frequently than i care to and they don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, and will always try to cheat you if it helps them come out ahead. they are extremely dirty and never properly care for their property. i generally never enter any deals with them because i know it will be a getting fucked over and i'd suggest the same for you. this makes buying a used truck difficult because almost everything has "habla espanol" in it, but fortunately that's a clear indicator that the truck is fucked so it saves you time.

Yes I was, since I was questioned while in the hospital while under fentanyl they couldn’t use anything I said legally. And since the state didn’t want to charge me and no one involved wanted to charge the other because of the nature of the incident, nothing legally was done. As a Texan, it’s my duty to state that the righteous do not generalize people’s character by their skin color or ethnicity. But I would also like to state that some people need to be put in the ground.

I had a friend by a very cheap truck once from a Mexican. Inside the overhead light was a quarter of meth.

I stand with my arms down. I've had a lot of run ins with BP, that's about the best way to do it besides putting hands in the air. I see two four door trucks and three doors open on the one on the right and two from the left one. Red flags go up and every hair on my body stands up. I get ready to run looking everywhere I can without moving my head. One says something in spanish. I can't type what it was but when I worked in agriculture I repeated what I thought it was to a coworker. He said it sounded like a Sonora slang and he couldn't translate it. DIferent part of Mexico.

That’s interesting. I forget there are like 32 different provinces in Mexico

I say " No español." One from the back laughs alittle. From what I could see behind the glare, one was by passenger side of the left truck, two were in the middle of the two trucks, one was by the tailgate of the right truck on the passenger side, last one which was the one that said something. I knew it was him because he had a cigarette in his mouth so it bounced when he talked.

Sorry for posting it for so long i'm trying to get as much details as i can out.

Spics are filthy fucking animals.

They started saying something and one sounded tense but the one with the cigarette would talk but never turned his head to the others while they talked, just stared at me. I finally decide it's time to move when I hear "Matar". I felt like I was carrying bags of cement and couldn't move.

Oh shit I know that feeling, shits about to go down

You're doing fine. Don't sweat it, we'll wait.

We appreciate story and you, ya cutey

Attached: 1406-oh-you-so-cute-stop-it-you-100x88-w.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I hear one of them move and finally throw myself to the side and scrabble into the gulley to give myself a bit of cover. I bring the carbine up and squeeze the trigger a few times at the direction of the trucks. I hear someone yell and hear their feet scuffle. I don't hear anything. I make the stupid decision to poke my head up to see if I can see them. Next thing I know is I cant open my eyes and I hear bangs and pops. It finally clicks they shot close enough that it threw dirt in my eyes. I crouch down and fumble for my canteen and pour it in my face to help clear my eyes.

Sorry not 800. Maybe 180 I don't know where that came from.

I move further up the gulley trying to get the trucks in front of me. I popped up and fired at the lights after taking those out I moved back down the gulley. I tied a black bandana over my head to try to lend in with the shadows a little bit more. I could barely make out their outlines when they moved. I sat there and watched them for what felt like an hour but was probably less than a minute. Finally one of them moved and I fired at him and heard him say something probably to the others.

can you really not type any fucking faster? nearly 20 minutes between posts. either type it all up and just post it in one go or type the posts faster because this is beyond idiotic.

I decide I can't possibly take them all out and if they wanted to get out of there they would get into the truck they were hiding behind and drive away. i sat there and took a few more potshots at them keeping them behind the truck. One runs in one direction another runs toward the gulley I'm in. I swing the carbine to the one running at my gulley and mag dump at him. I see him roll. I sling the rifle, and draw my revolver. I fire one more time at the truck and run down the gulley.

Took idf in Iraq in 2010 lost 2 of my buddies I dont sleep very much I feel like I dont deserve to be here anymore

I finaly get out of the gulley and hike back across a couple hills and tack on 7 more miles to my original trip and make it home. This is the first time i've retold this story so feel special about all that.
You got any stories?

yeah, this one time a guy took over and hour and thirty minutes to type up a paragraph that shouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes to type. taking a bullet seemed preferable to watching to story roll in at molasses pace.

Damn. Sounds like that sucked glad you made it through that.

You should go suck start a shotgun

faggots with obv fake story gettagrip

I hear ya buddy, just had the exact same experience man. Jow Forums is hell brother.

Jesus, was It a PDX round?

>I feel like I dont deserve to be here anymore
But you do, hang in there user

Overly aggressive autist rules/ettiquette policing a chinese antique roadshow board

Attached: SLR107-62.jpg (366x148, 7K)

Samefagging OP made the thread just to post his fiction.

so did the cops have anything to say about your attempted execution of a group of undocumented workers?

I didn't get wounded luckily, at least not physically. My mental state is forever changed tho from extended time in sector in Baghdad. My truck was hit with an RPG that didn't explode luckily, right on the drivers window. Had another RPG just miss my turret. A convoy of Strykers rolled by on Jackson under CP 543 once when we were pulling security out there and a fucking huge IED, probably EFP that would have hit my truck(1151) had they not drove by right before us. My platoon was blessed man, all of our trucks had been hit and we didn't lose anyone, just minor wounds.

Attached: BornToFeel.jpg (746x982, 407K)

The only safe place to hide against a car is the engine block, other than that you better hope they're using standard 9mm or lower

>nobody even died
pussy

they can still skip rounds under it, i like the wheels for cover

Shit man, thats bad. One of my church member's sons, got his humvee blown up with an I.E.D. He literally came to, and his best friends head was in his lap... he was the only survivor. Poor guy has major PTSD now and is constantly depressed... I feel so bad for him.

i have thought about going in the Marine corps, but have ADHD and some Anxiety issues anyway as it stands. I handle being in dangerous situations relatively well though. I nearly got car jacked,
and had a guy pull a knife on me. I have like 14 years of Martial Arts training, to where i react like soldiers do with their weapons with my bare hands. i react to knives and cqb weapons including hand to hand instantaneously. when the guy pulled the knife on me, he had literally just pulled it and i had already begun to take him to the ground and disarm him. May sound unbelievable, but muscle memory is a hell of a thing when you work with people on knife drills constantly.

I have had my share of injuries in martial arts too, namely roundhouse kicked to the head resulting in chipped teeth, and my shoulder being dislocated in a take down involving the shoulder. i found out i was double jointed from that ^_^

>it wasn't just your standard desert crazy
Fuck those assholes. You cocksuckers owe me another cooler and lantern

Fuck off Cade no one cares about your shitty martial art faggotry, you would have made a shitty Marine if you had enlisted with me anyway.

Cade? I don't even know who that is. also, hand to hand doesn't do much good against guns anyway. i know that.

Sorry your post reminded me of an old asshole I knew.

ah. i see. is all good

ITT: pic related

You are all so full of shit. This is a bunch of fat teeny boys power fantasizing. Truly pathetic

Attached: 559 (2).jpg (488x351, 22K)

In my platoon. My unit lost a good bit of guys sadly, Baghdad was pretty bad in 06-08. That's why my platoon was blessed. Our other platoons lost men, but we somehow came out unscathed

that happened

This might be good for a laugh.
Shot myself once.
>be kid dicking around shooting at an old electric stove in the backyard
>think 1960s style with drawers insted of a big door on the front
>way out in the country, nobody
>got lots of old crap to blow all to shit
>having some fun with an old hand-me-down revolver
>.45 LC, gotta respect the classics
Continue?

Meh, I'll keep going.
>rummage through the pile of bric-a-brac looking for my next target
>bunch of kitchen stuff, plates, pots, pans
>everything got ruined by rodents/20 years of neglect
>settle on an old plexiglass ice scraper, one of those pocket sized ones you use on a windshield
>stand it up on the stovetop leaning against the frame of a check printer
Like I said, just so much crap in that old house. Thing was cast-iron, maybe steel. Weighed a ton.
>walk back to my shooting position, load up and take aim
>Boom!
cont.

>scraper falls over, doesn't seem to be damaged
>walk up with the revolver, hammer on the spent brass
>I'll be damned, must'a missed and hit the check machine
>reset, walk back and stop short
>if I'm closer, it'll be an easy shot, I say
>take aim, really try this time
>Boom!
cont.

Just how stupid do you think we are? This ain't something most wish to reminisce.

>again, the little scraper falls over
>walk up just as before, no damage
>start getting pissed, I never miss with this pistol, especially closer than 5 yards
>this is getting ridiculous, I say
>then I get a real bright idea
>wedge the small bottom edge of the scraper into the heating coil on the stove
>now if I miss, it won't just fall over
>y'know_im_like_a_smart_person.wav
>take a few steps back, less than 3 yards from the target
>length of my arms plus the length of the barrel, I'm almost point blank on this fucker
>victoryismine.mp4
>Boom!

>almost immediately feel a sharp pain in my shoulder
>instinctively flinch away
>the fuck?
>look down and see some shiny copper through a small hole in my shirt
>no way
>still warm to the touch
>look forward to the target
>there it is, still wedged firmly in the coil, bobbing back and forth like one of those springy doorstops
>it literally catapulted the round back at me
>no
>fucking
>way
>gently peel the mangled bullet out of my skin
>really pissed now, duct-tape that fucker to a tree stump and have at it from 15 yards with a rifle
>the way it shattered was most satisfactory
And that, my friends is why you should always shoot improvised targets at an angle.

jesus fuck.

Attached: Muldoon_hat.png (377x300, 251K)

Got hit by an IED in Afghan in 2012.
shrapnel in both legs and still getting surgery 6 years on. Have another surgery on the 1st of aug.
FML bros.

How's your pelvis now?

You're lucky that wasn't your eye man

why doesn't this have a half-million (you)s?

well done, user. god bless ye, glad you're alright, you degenerate fuck.