Found this in my apartment complex and totally pussed out on keeping it. Regret insues

Found this in my apartment complex and totally pussed out on keeping it. Regret insues

Attached: IMAG3530_1.jpg (3318x2165, 434K)

k

It was probably used in some nigger-crime. You really want a stolen gun that was used to kill someone in your possession? Better safe than sorry. What was it anyway? I'm not a big handgun guy and can't tell from the angle. Handle looks kind of hi-point-ish to me though, but like I said I don't know shit.

ok but what did you do with it instead?

S&W SR 40

It was clean my neighbor left it on the ledge in front of his truck when he was unloading furniture.

Called the police they returned it to my neighbor.

So you actually knew it belonged to your neighbor but contemplated keeping it for yourself?

This just adds to the body of evidence pointing to the racial degradation of America.

your neighbor who is.... a good guy? I assume?

So you were the nigger.

This has nothing to do with race I'm white. I just wanted a free hand gun you faggot.

Kind of a dick. I tried to be friendly but he always blew me off.

I returned it so how the fuck am I a nigger?

he's stupid enough to leave a loaded gun lying around he doesn't deserve to have one.
You should concern troll him. For funsies.
Pretend to be an assblasted liberal resident who is afraid for the children when retards are leaving loaded guns lying around.

why did you make a thread about this

In a fucking downpour non the less. Here's a picture of when I brought it in.

Attached: IMAG3528_1.jpg (2522x2287, 345K)

You're a fucking nigger, you should have shot yourself with it while you had the chance.

So it's more important to you that you get your gibsmedat that throw your race kinsman under the bus?

And they say that Jewish contamination of white minds is a myth.

Attached: IMAG2969.jpg (3024x5376, 3.07M)

You fucking nigger

>grown man didn't want to spend a lot of time talking to some wigger sperg
>that means I should rob him, and take his handgun
>I'm in the right

Attached: mad.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>someone didn't take care of their gun
>that means that I should steal it.
You say you're not a nigger, but you are. You're the niggest nigger of them all. You're a gibsmedat nigger and I don't care what color your skin is.

>I'm white. I just wanted a free hand gun you faggot.
Yeah, you sure do sound (((white)))

Attached: 1509995294862.png (458x438, 190K)

You white knight faggots should tie a noose and wear it. Fucking Trump supporting, flag burning, cousin fuckers.

t. nigger

>trump supporting
>flag burning
pick one

why does the voting base that most vehemently opposes Trump also glorify nigger antics

>left it on the ledge in front of his truck when he was unloading furniture.
Ok if he is a dick, I could see screwing with him a little about how careless he was, Put it in a box and wait for him to panic and say, I seen someone was so irresponsible and left a gun on the ledge or some shit to embarrass the fuck out of him, If he was a major dickhead fudd, yea call the cops and make him deal with that shit. But to steal a gun is bad mojo and if he's legal he probably would have reported it and then one day you get caught with a stolen gun. I couldn't live like that. People like you are one of the reasons I always carry a backup while at the range setting up targets in case some fuckhead decides to walk off with my shit thinking I'm unarmed cause my guns are on the table

>I returned it
>How am I a nigger?

You took it in the first place.

That might be the gun the man defends his family with. Its absence the difference between life and death.

All so you could jerk off about "lol, imma strapped now"

A man is measured by his conduct. And you, sir, have the conduct of a nigger.

Attached: 1530356779100.png (720x715, 472K)

Lets play spot the nigger

Btw i do have an incest fetish

>I found it
>OK, so I stole it

fucking nigger

NIggaz Gon Stay Nig'n BOoiiiiI

Congrats, you're morality is effectively just above that of a thieving nigger.

if i found a gun and knew who it belonged to, not for a single second would i consider taking it for myself. shame on you.
>white knight faggots
no, its common decency not to steal. simple as that. its terrible your parents didnt teach you
better than that.
>b-b-but i returned it, didnt i?
thats what you should have done in the first fucking place.

>lel finders keepers losers weepers!

you're a fucking nigger i bet.

give it back nigger

expensive ass hood-mouse firearm, take that shit boi

Attached: pepedriveby.jpg (286x176, 7K)

>I'm white.

Attached: 1506133087197.jpg (658x960, 62K)

nobody is white-knighting anyone you dumb fuck. learn to read and understand what definitions to statements like that are before you open your mouth you fucking retard

shoulda sold it and bought something good

you never found anything and kept it? what a total cuck. i found knives, compasses, sunglasses all kinds of useful cool shit why would you return something just because it wasn't yours and you found it? stealing is wrong and op pretty much stole the gun but finding is a gift from the universe.

Gib me dat

Lol I thought I was the only one paranoid ccing at the range.

So you're the nigger or white trash meth head

Copper stealing meth head wife beater piece of shit

ITT: OP is a nigger and tries to justify it

Attached: 88c.jpg (680x719, 42K)

>I'm white. I just wanted a free hand gun you faggot.
Whiteness revoked

ITT: OP is a fag and talks about wanting to steal his neighbor's gun after doing the right thing and giving it back to him

>Says neighbor is douche
>Doesn't take opportunity to play fuck fuck games with his pistol like when someone loses accountability of their weapon in the military.

>this thread

Attached: 1448424253313.jpg (396x385, 38K)

Double dubs don't lie. OP is def a nigger.

>Doesn't take opportunity to play fuck fuck games with his pistol
Could have taken all the ammo out and said , sorry didnt want anyone to get hurt so I threw it away. Or about an hour after giving it back, tell him oh I almost forgot, here's your firing pin back too, better safe than sorry right friend?

Did you touch it with your fingers, OP? Maybe your neighbor is setting you up to take the fall on a homicide.