Pills

I think the VA keeps me on meds, to keep "me" from being ME.

Attached: 018.jpg (4000x3000, 2.05M)

IF your schizophrenic, stay on that shit, if you're not and they got you on lithium, by all means stop taking it. Go out into nature and talk a walk every day. You'll find yourself buddy.

It’s important to have friends/Company. Do not get discouraged if they can’t hang out with you or spend as much time
As you think they should. Keep up your hobbies/ if guns are your hobby and you feel the darkness creeping up on you and that pistol starts to feel heavy and the trigger finger itchy just Clear your piece, pack it up real nicely, breath and walk...walk to the next room, walk outside, walk to the county line. You’re good friendo.

>I think the VA keeps me on meds, to keep "me" from being ME.
Who are you?

Fuck you dude, keep taking them. My ex said the same type of shit and stopped taking them....she fileted my forearm with a steak knife. They may make you feel "fuzzy" and "dull" but shit WILL get worse if you stop. my ex is in prison now btw.

>lithium, by all means stop taking it
You are a fucking retarded shut up. Lithium carbonate tames Bipolar schizophrenia like nothing else.
>muh toxic metal
It's either lithium or prison or death

OP- I shot before I went in.
now. I have dreams, memories. People I killed.
Not trolling,

This is me shotgunning the web.. Already written my will, my cousin gets my guns, a nephew gets my tools. Looking hard at the P-38.
One shot. Its done. Souds sick, I know. But the world I signed up to defend, and what I see now... I want to crank a nuke off in Washington. But that'd ruin the NASM. And the Smithsonian.

So many useless parasites.
And here I am, wanting to die.

Attached: 034.jpg (4000x3000, 861K)

Lithium literally kills you and is prescribed for basic depression. The psychologist do not fucking care anymore, they tried to put my 16 year old sister on it when she started slipping in grades because she got dumped.

That shit WILL fade away. It's intense now but it will fade and you'll feel better. everything will stop being dull and gain its vibrancy again. It just takes time. you can hack it.

Bipolar and schizophrenia kill you quicker and maybe someone else too. sorry they prescribed it for your sister she probably should've been on wellbutrin if she was legit chemically depressed. But teenagers shouldn't really be prescribed that shit anyway. But lithium is legit for real problems

t. my ex of 5 years was seriously bipolar I've dealt with all of this shit for longer than I've ever wanted too.

The stuff they give me just.. Makes me sleepy.
And gives me crazy dreams Like I'm in other worlds, where things are different, if not better.

The more I see "the other" the more I want to be there .
This might be a better subject for /x/, but I trust Jow Forums. (laugh all you want. Folks with guns are usually honest)..
I've seen another world/reality.. One where "we" are not unusual. One where the Government does not demonize it's vets or treat them like castoffs.

Can't say much more. It's like I'm caught between worlds. And the one I'm in now, is going insane.

Attached: 044.jpg (4000x3000, 1.28M)

I had an ex that would get really crazy when she stopped taking lithium.
I was prescribed it too for a time. It worked very well but it felt like a part of me was dying. I had long time friends asking me what happened. They said I lost my mojo. (I was a bit of a wild man)
I got off it and things get hard sometimes but I use mind over matter. I would not recommend it to everyone and I used to feel like I was playing with Fire but I have gotten better at handling it. My best advice is to work hard, stay busy, and have fun. Do your best to not dwell on the negative. It’s not easy but it can be done. I hope for the best OP. Please pull through this. You can do it. I am praying for you brother.

And I'm crying.
And I want off this ride.

Attached: 029.jpg (4000x3000, 1.22M)

It flattens you out neither high nor low. But the lows can be fucking LOW. bipolar isn't what people think, the manic stage can last weeks months years and it starts off good but quickly makes you irritable and delusional. And the depressive stage.... well you know. I'm not bipolar, I took some of my ex's lithium carbonate 1000mg and nothing changed, but I helped her manage her bipolar for years.

Thanks all.
Thanks Jow Forums
If I decide to check out, you will be a bright spot in my life.

That being said.
Goodbye. Not sure I can take any more of this reality.

Attached: 039.jpg (4000x3000, 2.46M)

See a different doc who will let you off meds and see if you get better or worse.

The ride gets better.... really. You can't see it but it really does. And when it does you'll look back and be glad you didn't. no one has a set purpose and that's good, you are free to make your purpose and life whatever you want.

The VA issues me a PIV card to make sure me is me.

Yes it can last for years. I had periods where friends voiced concerned because I was getting even wilder than normal. One said “I was on a long one”. I didn’t understand at the time I was having the time of my life and thought they were being haters. Constant partying, all nighters, different girls, spontaneous 300+ mile road trips. Constantly using and selling drugs. Felt like the king of the world. You can stave off the badness for only so long though. It all catches up to you eventually. Now after many years I have learned how to balance it do a good extent. It was not easy by any means and I am blessed for being where I’m at now. Like I said the best defense is keeping as busy as possible but at the same time letting it rip every once in awhile. I am still praying for you OP. You are a brother, you are not alone. Even though it will sure as hell feel like it sometimes.

Your dosage may be off too. You periodically need to get that adjusted... You shouldn't feel like this if it's working.

dont bother with being an atlas

Hang in there bro

Don't make Jesus cry

There is still good things to come

Attached: 1529904314027.jpg (618x900, 155K)

OP here.
For better or worse, I still try to grasp at the good in this world. This reality. Maybe I am a visitor from another world, one where sanity reigns .
But sometimes I want to suck-start this P-38. And get the fuck off this merry go-round.

Thanks Jow Forums . For being Jow Forums.

Attached: 038.jpg (4000x3000, 1.18M)

Remember to suicide in a way that you don't leave a big mess for someone else to clean up.

There's no hope for any of us OP.

Don't do it user. If you go, it's one less of the good guys in the world. There's a lot of fucked up things and a lot of fucked up, stupid and greedy parasitic assholes out there, unfortunately also in positions of authority, but ending it just makes their job easier. Stick around. I want you to keep going, I want you to keep living, because there aren't enough good people out there as it is. I'm sorry it's painful, but I believe in you.

You just gave me a great idea. An astroglide like "personal" lubricant named Jesus Tears

Haha, yeah already considered that.
If I do it, it'll be in my concrete shower.
There arelots of better people than me. .
I just shot a bunch of fuckers who needed killing from a helo..

Attached: 031.jpg (4000x3000, 2.54M)

Doesn't matter if you shot people from a helo. Your life still matters. I think you deserve better than a lonely end sucking on a P38.

>hurr durr le peepo I killed haunt me, why are we here snake, just to suffer?

Fucking fag. Stfu.

(craaawling iiinn my skiin intensifies)

Ironic, cause thats actually what was pretty much sayin with his gay ass "war is le ebin hell" emo larp faggotry.

Attached: 8E56F874-408A-40CE-949A-67AB9E3E6529.jpg (270x279, 10K)

Power through it you fucking coward. Enforce your will on this world, dont let it control you.

Or maybe he was saying the best people he ever met, he killed. Like FMJ.
But still,. pretty fucking gay. Maybe OP will suck on that piece and give his guns to someone who deserves them.

I can tell from the way you speak that we are brothers at heart. Please dont hurt yourself

Attached: 1530695359919.gif (500x275, 966K)

Poor crazy fucker. Stop stressing yourself out so much it only drives the hook of insanity deeper.

samefag or summer day/k/are is up

Not you. Sorry

This faggot

>hurrr u samefag

Im literally mocking the emo faggot, you gigantic cocksucking turbo retard, theres is literally opposite content in your quoted posts.

Put your fucking safety helmet back on and fuck off until you learn how to read and use an imageboard.

t. Boomer