Why do i keep having dreams about this rifle?

>At FFL's Shop and notice this thing on display
>Thought it looked like a ugly scuffed african ak abortion.
>Quickly forget about it
>Later that night i have a dream i am in a parking garage with unknown squad mates during a firefight.
>Dont have gun, squad mate passes me THIS gun.
>wake up
>go to sleep later next day.
>similar dream but im on a resort
>having a great time, dream turns into a wet one with prime teens blowing me.
>suddenly things go gray and theres fuckign moaning coming from the trees.
>grab night stand rifle.
>wait its.. THIS rifle
>wake up once i arrive outside.
>see the rifle on a sootch00 related video
>watch it.
>watch more videos.
FUCKING HELL I JUST GOT A NEW FUCKING GUN, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING?

Attached: roba_3261_enlarged.jpg (975x650, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coldsteelsolutionsincorporated.com/Cart_V3.aspx
hellboxarmory.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=HBA&Category_Code=VZ58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

czechnology is calling to you

You know if the Czechs had designed it with a folding bayonet and figured out how to make it take AK mags and still work with stripper clips AND hold the bolt open it would be perfect.

Perhaps it's past lives remembering their weapon of choice through your dreams. The world is weird like that.
First time I touched a K98, I had a flashback of a German running through a wasteland that was being shelled. It ended with a searing flame.

Get it.

It's been said some of the VZ's are haunted.
It's coming to fruition, no?

>haunted gun

what has it seen bros

Attached: 1531408224050.jpg (1024x779, 201K)

The first time I touched my m39 I had an overwhelming desire to dig a snow trench in the middle of the forest at night. Similar thing with my 1943 mosin, but it was an overwhelming desire to drink vodka in a bombed out building around a fire. It fades over time, but never truly goes away. Old weapons have souls.

*Czechoslovakians

odpověď na tento komentář nebo to přijde pro vás

Attached: 1531656269211.jpg (656x1024, 772K)

>Would kill to have haunted furniture for my AKM

I own one. I love it very dearly and if I would be forced to choose between my rifle and having sex with any woman I want, I would choose the rifle.
t. Czech

Man, don't use translator for Czech and any Slavic language in general. It never works.

It was knowingly designed to look as AK but not to have anything in common with it apart from the caliber.

Czechs actually. Czechoslovakia was state, not nationality and no Slovakians worked on the project.

Attached: vz.jpg (2048x1536, 715K)

V tý době jsme jeden národ byli.

>jeden národ
Už za TGM, který s tím konceptem (podtrhuju) přišel, to byla těžko prosaditelná věc, co tradičně skřípala. Nakonec ten pokus vyvrcholil Slováky kolaborujícími s Hitlerem. To, že to jakž-takž politicky fungovalo později za rudých bylo z principu hlavně díky tomu, že přestali tolik akcentovat právě ten koncept jednoho národa.

tl;dr - nebyli. Možná to tak bylo řečeno, ale fakticky ne.

Of all the things the Slovaks didn't get the credit they deserve for, the Vz.58 is not one of them.

Child's play working those features into the design, but:
>AK mags are inferior to the integrated gun rest magazine
>holding the bolt open is a concept devised by American couch shooters and is a frivolity in a service rifle
The Czech bayonet does suck ass compared to the Russian ones, though.
Mainly in terms of size

Cringe at the machine translation

>"You shoot, G.I.! You shoot!"
*shudders*

Attached: sks.jpg (2560x1440, 219K)

Do you have an innate desire to squat instead of sit?

Attached: slav.jpg (700x836, 87K)

>having dreams about combat
>not being a combatant
You're autistic.

They're pretty good actually. I carried one for awhile, preferred it to the AK's we had.

I have a full-auto Cz.858. It’s an amazing gun. Aside from the much smaller aftermarket, it easily beats any AK I’ve ever tried.

Attached: 292ECC57-9073-4C32-885F-E441199E40FA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

Doesn’t the VZ 58 hold the bolt open already?

So it’s an entirely different rifle but I figured there would be knowledgeable people in this thread. Do the VZ 52/57s take standard 7.62x39 stripper clips? I know they have a detachable magazine but being able to take stripper clips as well would be fucking cool.

Ayy, someone saved my little green gremlin VZ.

Attached: IMG_20171019_114900.jpg (3968x2976, 2.47M)

It's beautiful user.

Thanks m8.

Attached: 1524248016491.jpg (1033x679, 95K)

At first I thought they were ugly too. I bought it anyway because it was cheap and somehow it grew on me.

Did that guy pretend to have your gun? It makes me feel dirty that someone could be posting my guns.

Naw, don't think so.
I've got no problem with people posting my gats if they like them.
After all I still got the originals at home.

Nigger I didn't pretend nothing. I can't even have suppressor without pain in the butt special permit here. I saved it some time ago because I really liked the build and would like to do similar in the future.

Word.
This is normally where I would start messing with you but since you are a fellow vz owner I won't.

Just ordered a TACTICAL bolt release. Very excite.

Attached: vz02.png (1206x410, 1019K)

I just love mine..

Attached: IMG_20180715_202737.jpg (1080x1146, 363K)

What make are those green ones?

I hope I remember it correctly, they were made in Czechoslovakia

I've got a fresh one from CSA, i still haven't fired it yet but it looks soo good.

Attached: 1531637538499m.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

When I first touched a Glock 19 I had of flashback to a police academy reject NDing into his leg.

What kind of muzzle break or adaptor do you use for the silencer?

i just bought a parts kit for mine im looking at
coldsteelsolutionsincorporated.com/Cart_V3.aspx or hellboxarmory.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=HBA&Category_Code=VZ58
(except i wish i knew more about 2nd one) any thoughts or other recomendations ( i'm not 21 yt so i can't order a finished one)

Well, that's probably how you get some anyway

Kurwa praktycznie wszystko rozumiem

This is the kall of the Jow Forumsube
You have been chosen... And only 2-3 years late on being bale to buy one and 5 magazines for like $400.

ave nex alea

Attached: 1548624532151.gif (600x338, 1.61M)

pls halp, i got dubs

I use a Claw Gear compensator. It looks a little tacticool, but that doesn't matter when I always shoot it with the suppressor.

when I got my SMLE I got the desire to travel to Tobruk and fight the germans

Já tobě taky Polebro.

Damn good rifle. As reliable as the AK though being unique in that it's striker fired. Readily available too but pricey. Legion USA and Atlantic Firearms have them between $900-$1500.