Paintball gun pepper ball

Does anyone know where i could get some pepper balls that fit regular consumer paintball guns?

Just about all places that sell them sell them for their own $300+ pepper ball gun thats not a standard paintball gun size.

Attached: saltgun.jpg (660x414, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Empty-Plastic-Paintball-Shell-shells/dp/B0046VLOUE
mcsus.com/collections/68-caliber-projectile/products/peppershot-pava-less-lethal-live-agent-rounds-tube-of-10
mcsus.com/collections/68-caliber-projectile/products/peppershot-pava-less-lethal-live-agent-rounds-bottle-of-100
mcsus.com/collections/68-caliber-projectile/products/peppershot-pava-max-payload-live-agent-less-lethal-rounds-10x-hot-tube-of-10
mcsus.com/collections/68-caliber-projectile/products/peppershot-pava-max-payload-live-agent-less-lethal-rounds-10x-hot-bottle-of-100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you really need pepper balls, just get 12 gauge shells with pepper. Warwolf Ordnance sells some good ones.

amazon.com/Empty-Plastic-Paintball-Shell-shells/dp/B0046VLOUE

they are literally useless unless you are a riot police
Looks like a gun so it will get you shot by someone who has a gun
Has no "stopping power" for lack of a better term whatsoever.
Pepper spray/balls maxes out at about a "hey you faggot, stop that" in terms of deterrent.
It is beaten by the taser which has the capacity to force a person to the ground, but hilariously short range and limited effectiveness based on the size and BAC/drugs in the system of the nog you use it on
Which of course is in turn beaten by the gun.
.60 caliber pepper balls do exist. If you're planning on taking them paintballing for some lulz then have at it.
If you're planning on using them for self defense stop it

mcsus.com/collections/68-caliber-projectile/products/peppershot-pava-less-lethal-live-agent-rounds-tube-of-10

mcsus.com/collections/68-caliber-projectile/products/peppershot-pava-less-lethal-live-agent-rounds-bottle-of-100

mcsus.com/collections/68-caliber-projectile/products/peppershot-pava-max-payload-live-agent-less-lethal-rounds-10x-hot-tube-of-10

mcsus.com/collections/68-caliber-projectile/products/peppershot-pava-max-payload-live-agent-less-lethal-rounds-10x-hot-bottle-of-100

Sometimes people are just fucking around too much and need to get peppersprayed from a distance.

Not everyone has a weapon, not everyone is high, not everyone deserves to get shot for being a jackass. There IS a place for escalated force in the civilian world.

You can choose to ignore this fact but you will end up with only a single tool to use.

>Pepperball only useful for riot cops

So you're saying that they're extremely useful in the event someone is being violent but is unarmed and acting in a way that doesn't justify lethal force. Neat.

>Imagine waiting for someone to beat you badly enough to justify shooting them even though they're unarmed phew....

Theres occasional drunken fights that happen outside my apartment, nothing that needs lethal force or even police involvement.

I just need something to disperse a small crowd before property or vehicle damage occurs.

Google., 68 caliber .
They are not hard to find, just expensive.

Problem is, if you are in a situation where you want to hit someone with pepper spray but are out of range with a regular application device and need this, you are not going to have a good time explaining the use as self defense if the question arises. Most states require that you demonstrate that the person you used force against was a credible threat, and that might be hard to justify if they were more than 15 feet away from you and unarmed. If they were armed, you were a fucking moron to take out a pepperball gun instead of a real one.

I guarantee you that if a bunch of asshats are fighting outside your apartment and you get involved by pepperballing them, you will find johnny law knocking on your door. It will not be a social call.

>"It was windy out, i didn't want to pepper spray my self"

Look, half the people living here aren't even on a lease and many aren't even allowed on the property, no ones going to call the cops.

so why dont you?
instead of playing pepper anne

So you are going to use it within the effective range of regular pepper spray? Wouldn't that be far less effective and still carry the risk of getting it on yourself?

Because i already got dragged through the court system for half a year once as a witness for calling the police on a guy acting like an asshole and it wasn't worth it.

Why risk them all turning that aggression towards you? How does them chimping out affect you in a way that would give you any justification for attacking them?

I guess if you could do it in a way that they could never find out who shot at them, there wouldn't be any problems, but you'd be better off saving that money and moving out of the ghetto.

so you;d rather be dragged through the court system as a defendant charged with whatever the fuck a pepper ball counts as, probably a felony, because you live in an apartment complex frequented by violent transients

are you now or have you ever been a nigger?

Attached: 09224760.jpg (400x306, 15K)

I wouldn't use it unless theres a risk of them damaging my car which is a possibility since it usually ends up in the parking lot, and i'll have to read up on local laws but i believe i'd still be in my legal right to do so.

But if they turned aggressive towards me id just go from firing one or two at the ground to disperse them, to just heavily seasoning them.

I've lived here for 8 years and theres a fight about twice a month, the people who fight are always the people who aren't supposed to be living here.

If they called the police they would be outed to the owners for living here out of lease and whoever they're living with would be given a 24 hour eviction notice.

They ain't gonna call.

I'd definitely check those laws, but yeah, you do have a right to protect your property. I'd just make sure to do it with all of your lights off and your window barely cracked open enough to shoot through so they don't know it is you. You might be able to disperse them, but a pack of angry chimps will come back for you.

Also, the ammo costs $5/rd... It still would probably be a lot of fun if you didn't get caught.

If you're going this route I'd also get a 12 gauge for when they inevitably come up to your apartment.

Jesus the gaslighting in this thread is ridiculous. Just do what you know is right and stop worrying about a bunch of dumb bureaucrats, you'll probably be fine using force against an offender as long as you don't kill somebody who isn't trying to maim or kill you.

Attached: IMG_3248.jpg (482x448, 30K)