O France...NO!

The dead language that calls itself a nation fucks up again in grand style. Not having anyone to surrender to yesterday to celebrate the national holiday of the bastille day (celebrating the mass murder of the French rural population by an illiterate proto trade union mob 200 years ago) they decided to surrender to existence by fucking up in monumental fashion Remember user, they also try and attach cheese and surrender flags to these plane as well as explosives. Clearly being under near or on a French warplane is a risky proposition, unless you are the enemy in which case you will be fine.

Attached: francefails.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HMSnfeNf8c
youtube.com/watch?v=qt3eyeO0R94
youtube.com/watch?v=EXbFE9utLE8
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/3964724/Vende-French-call-for-revolution-massacre-to-be-termed-genocide.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ebin thread

But yeah, that + republican guards colliding into each other right before Macron were colossal fuck-ups.

Having fucked up the colours of their own flag in the fly past was not enough though. To confirm their readiness to surrender at the drop of a hat two French policemen rode their motorbikes into each other in front of the presidential viewing stand

Attached: collisionbastiledayprade.jpg (600x336, 62K)

I'd be laughing louder if that wasn't more planes in a single formation than the entire luftwaffe has operational.

checked. Apparently the manual for the smoke plumes were in English as were the instructions for the motorbike display. France is blaming the USA and the UK for not speaking French for this and their surrender in WW2

really novel memes in here

>Inb4 this is the french military's way to protest macron
They can't drop manure on the champs elysees, so they have to make do.

Damn, this feels like 2003 era french bashing. Some frenchman cucked you or something?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if OP was french.

Seriously though the fuck is going on? I want to say them not liking Macron that much but that's just a theory, and they'd have probably been a bit more nuanced than blatantly running into each other and fucking up the flag.

They made a mistake in making the Russian flag.

Shit happens

Ever wonder why people rehearse parades over and over again?

you seriously don't see the humor?
It's banter m8

This is an epic shit post. I love it.

Attached: 1527944275330.jpg (600x537, 34K)

HON HON HON

>Shit happens
This one is a serious shit. Loading a plane with the wrong ammo is a catastrophic mistake.

It's not ammunition

This time

There's no armament on these planes

this is the result of cultural enrichments

If you dont get the parallel between wrong smoke and wrong ammunition, please go research critical thinking.

Not the same people in charge of these 2 things.

And? 2 people with (likely) very similar training, with very similar jobs, cant make the same mistake?

It is, they are military mechanics, they only spend some times with the Patrouille de France then go back to their regiment.

C H A M P I O N S

Apparently it was the spare plane loaded with both blue and red smoke. So it looks like a pilot error more than a ground crew fuckup

At least the french dont shit themselves at walmart, or have weekly school shootings

French arabs shit themseves all the time and shoot up whitey every week

Stay mad amerifat. The birthrates in your country mean that your great grandson if not great grandson will be mixed.

Enjoy raising.your daughter to suck nigger cock.

t. fellow mutt

La France est le pays occidental avec le remplacement de population le plus avancé et tu ose l'ouvrir ?

But seriously, France has no reason to exist. Why would anyone even call themselves French any more?

It's a Jewish led government presiding over an African Maghrebi mob.

this is just primo bongistani bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=2HMSnfeNf8c

youtube.com/watch?v=qt3eyeO0R94

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." --- General George S. Patton

lol we should've let the germans overrun and eradicate your sorry asses back in dubya dubya two

Or maybe the regular-ass civilians at the chemical factory mis-labelled the smoke machine things..? Humans rank about 11th on the list of most intelligent species, only reason we get anywhere is opposable thumbs and an over-developed ability to write shit down, resulting in knowledge building up over generations very very fucking slowly and painfully, frought with thousands of utterly dipshitted mistakes every single step of the way my man

Attached: 1487156123693.jpg (900x888, 329K)

Once upon a time (allegedly) in a nice little forest, there lived an orphaned bunny and an orphaned snake. By a surprising coincidence, both were blind from birth. One day, the bunny was hopping through the forest, and the snake was slithering through the forest, when the bunny tripped over the snake and fell down. This, of course, knocked the snake about quite a bit. "Oh, my," said the bunny, "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I've been blind since birth, so, I can't see where I'm going. In fact, since I'm also an orphan, I don't even know what I am." "It's quite OK," replied the snake. "Actually, my story is much the same as yours. I, too, have been blind since birth, and also never knew my mother. Tell you what, maybe I could slither all over you, and work out what you are, so at least you'll have that going for you." "Oh, that would be wonderful" replied the bunny. So the snake slithered all over the bunny, and said, "Well, you're covered with soft fur; you have really long ears; your nose twitches; and you have a soft cottony tail. I'd say that you must be a bunny rabbit." "Oh, thank you! Thank you," cried the bunny, in great excitement. The bunny suggested to the snake, "Maybe I could feel you all over with my paw, and help you the same way that you've helped me." So the bunny felt the snake all over, and remarked, "Well, you're smooth and slippery, and you have a forked tongue, no backbone or no balls. I'd say you must be French."

>Humans rank about 11th on the list of most intelligent species
That would be wrong, but then again, there's (you).

Attached: 1519879502445.jpg (727x480, 38K)

>Or maybe the regular-ass civilians at the chemical factory mis-labelled the smoke machine things..?

Zis is ze last tyme vee buy zee smuke vrom ze Americans et le British. Zis is not funee! You engeesh niggets!

thanks for the laugh user

Depends on the intelligence scale you use bro. The intelligence scale we use was invented by our own species. If you really want accuracy, you need to use a scale invented by some uninvolved third party such as the dolphins or the lemurs

C'est fromage avec un petit drapeau blanc. C'est le frunce

Lets just all remember that without the French, the Americans may not have succeeded in their revolution, and it would still be just another colony for glorious Britannia.

“Ask him about the cemeteries, Dean!"

In 1966 upon being told that President Charles DeGaulle had taken France out of NATO and that all U.S. troops must be evacuated off of French soil President Lyndon Johnson mentioned to Secretary of State Dean Rusk that he should ask DeGaulle about the Americans buried in France. Dean implied in his answer that that DeGaulle should not really be asked that in the meeting at which point President Johnson then told Secretary of State Dean Rusk:

"Ask him about the cemeteries Dean!"

That made it into a Presidential Order so he had to ask President DeGaulle.

So at end of the meeting Dean did ask DeGaulle if his order to remove all U.S. troops from French soil also included the 60,000+ soldiers buried in France from World War I and World War II.

DeGaulle, embarrassed, got up and left and never answered.”
― Lyndon B. Johnson

O they probably would, after all they had the Irish with them, a bit like when France last won a war.

>mass murder of the French rural population
Idk anything about Bastille Day can some user elaborate on this part?

Attached: 1519046857860.jpg (996x720, 105K)

Enjoy

Epic comedy
French presenters live when the fly past is fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=EXbFE9utLE8

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/3964724/Vende-French-call-for-revolution-massacre-to-be-termed-genocide.html

Another reason to hate the Fr*nch

ITT: Retards don't understand flags.
Homage to blood spilt by their dead and injured in operations abroad, literally the flag stained with their blood, as these are double seater Alpha Jets with injured soldiers from all 3 branches of the military sitting on the back seats they couldn't just do a missing wingman formation.

Attached: 6r6zk7hmgw911.png (1000x1300, 369K)

In early 1794 – at the height of the Reign of Terror – French soldiers marched to the Atlantic Vendée, where peasants had risen up against the Revolutionary government in Paris.

Twelve "infernal columns" commanded by General Louis-Marie Turreau were ordered to kill everyone and everything they saw. Thousands of people – including women and children – were massacred in cold blood, and farms and villages torched.

In the city of Nantes, the Revolutionary commander Jean-Baptiste Carrier disposed of Vendéean prisoners-of-war in a horrifically efficient form of mass execution. In the so-called "noyades" –mass drownings – naked men, women, and children were tied together in specially constructed boats, towed out to the middle of the river Loire and then sunk.

Now Vendée, a coastal department in western France, is calling for the incident to be remembered as the first genocide in modern history.

Residents claim the massacre has been downplayed so as not to sully the story of the French Revolution.

Historians believe that around 170,000 Vendéeans were killed in the peasant war and the subsequent massacres – and around 5,000 in the noyades.

When it was over, French General Francois Joseph Westermann penned a letter to the Committee of Public Safety stating: "There is no more Vendée... According to the orders that you gave me, I crushed the children under the feet of the horses, massacred the women who, at least for these, will not give birth to any more brigands. I do not have a prisoner to reproach me. I have exterminated all."

Good.

That will teach them to side with foreign monarchies over their own sovereign government.

What were the motorbike ballet with the Republic Guard crashing symbolising?

French retardation

spoken like a true Frenchman and committed
coward

But thats wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-210025.png (1440x2560, 632K)

le damage controille

Post Roman Empire Europe was fucked from the very beginning.

>over their own sovereign government.
The one that started a revolt? Liberté, égalité, fraternité and shit, right?

top kek

Attached: laugh anders breivik.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

All things south of the Danube are trash

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-212505.png (1312x2560, 388K)

I don't speak baguette