Which one is the most terrible?

Attached: gun.png (2282x775, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

defencetalk.com/japan-lifts-own-blanket-arms-export-ban-59198/
youtube.com/watch?v=j3kSVI0nytQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

japan
as they cant even try to sell overseas

The la85a1 was pretty bad in terms of construction and materials used.

The Japanese rifle is just their own special ar-18, its not that horrible. Last I heard they were being phased out anyways.

Bullpups tend to be unreliable and hard to maintain. I would go for the battle rifle despite it being inferior when compared to the rk 62

cough cough..
IRA... AR-18 ...

japanese weapons are shit

>replying to the polish spam thread

jap

that british one is the worst because I played stalker and it would break all the time stupid weapon

Attached: 4344.d.jpg (800x533, 64K)

no idea but the british one looks ugly as hell

>jap doesn't knows that trench shovel is a deadly weapon in close combat
of course, why would a nation which doesn't even has an army know about that lmao

type 89 is not a bad rifle in itself, it's just extremely overpriced because of the japanese constitution

was just a cheeky banter for british

I've never had a chance to shoot any of them so I can't say.

>Bongs offered improving their gun to Kraut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

Attached: LMAO.jpg (258x245, 18K)

They are equally shit

>He believes he can survive in war zone and don't get hurt until he get close to enemy.

I'm pretty sure you can die 10 times while you kill enemy by shovel.

Attached: 6f63602776d24f55ebd5123c2b0f94a8.jpg (881x679, 109K)

The AR-18 is a solid rifle, a tried and tested design. I wouldn't mind taking one of these into a gunfight at all.

The SA-80 which is basically a bullpup AR-18, took a long time to get sorted out and ,from what I've heard, the modern iteration is still not great but not bad either. Poor ergonomics.

The FAMAS is an outdated bullpup which was OK for its time it seems. It's being phased out by the HK ar-15 type rifle anyway so it's irrelevant.

The british SA80 is generally considered to be one of the worst weapon systems in use today

>as they cant even try to sell overseas
japanese government prohibts exports of any weapons
there are collectors all over the world who would kill for Type 64

Attached: Type_64_Rifle.jpg (1920x840, 651K)

japanese of course

Yeesh this thread reeks of video game "experience"
About the only post not talking squarely out its ass.

Last time i checked BAE are not German mate.

Attached: mw52052.jpg (237x325, 32K)

Correct

Attached: I'm gonna fuck that little ass.png (250x237, 69K)

>as they cant even try to sell overseas
That was rescinded in 2014.
defencetalk.com/japan-lifts-own-blanket-arms-export-ban-59198/

Weather we'll see surplus Howas is a different story. I'm not sure who will buy them and then we have to hope they surplus them to the US.

No idea on Japans

Famas has a bunch of issues, are beat to shit, and never got their upgrades top fix the real problems. Hence replacement now.

L85 started shit. Got better, is good now.

I've gotten to shoot an L85 and a FAMAS thanks having been deployed with Brits and French guys.

The Famas looks a lot cooler than it is. They rattle and feel sloppy and they're generally all beat to shit. The sights are crude compared to A2 irons and mounting optics is similarly fucked as to mounting to an A2 carry handle, no cheek weld at all.

L85 was surprisingly not bad, but I'm lefty and even the lefties among the Royal Marines all got a 'righty' version. They told me they've never seen an left-handed model in person. The L85's tend to be magazine picky and our magpul mags didn't work well with them. The HK416 style steel mags worked awesome, though.

Both the French and Brits love our M4's, and would happily trade their rifles for them if they could.

I'd slather my balls in icy hot if I thought it'd give me a chance to shoot a Type 64 or Type 89.
But knowing how forbidden fruit is always seen as more delicious, I'd expect it to be moderately good but generally overrated.

They went to H&K retard

Who were owned by BAE.

Checkmate.

If you mean the L85A1 then sure, it was a piece of shit by all accounts. However, it is not in service with British forces today and hasnt been for over a decade.
If you mean the L85A2 then youre wrong on all accounts.

The SA80, for what a complete brundlefuck its development was, and for how long of a time it took to make it just acceptable (and stupidly heavy), and for the absolutely obscene amount of money spent on it (I think it was somewhere well over 300 million British Pounds, it boggles the mind).
It's really a marvel of bad decisions and bad engineering.

Compare to the Americans, going from the M16 to the M16A1, and solving some absolutely horrible problems, took just a fraction of time and cost, resulting in a far better rifle.
AR18s are not complex or difficult weapons, it should not have been this hard for them to do.

Bullpups work fine if you don't fuck them up like the British did.
The Steyr AUG is perfectly ok, for instance.

L85A1 because my Japanese animes told me it's shit

There is no lefty version of the L85, everyone is taught to shoot righty.
Having used both AR platforms and the L85 I prefer the L85 mainly due to the weight displacement, reciprocating cocking handle and the ability to do all drills with just one hand. Then again thats just my opinion. You know how it is, everyone elses service rifle is more interesting and gucci than your own simply because you havent used one enough for that new toy factor to go away.

T. Bong infantry

As stated, during the period of the contract being issued for the upgrading of the L85 H and K were essentially a BAE sub company, they used to work in the old royal arsenal factory after it was sold by Enfield or whoever owned it at them time, do need to visit that place again, quite interesting.

Attached: 1518577314370.jpg (1440x1924, 739K)

Be passive aggressive all you want, that doesn't change the fact that it's a terrible weapon.

Which is a company in Britain, a country headed by the royal family, who are German.

Check checkmate. Better luck next time, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3kSVI0nytQ

Attached: austrian-infantry.jpg (474x321, 38K)

this is now a terrible german weapons thread
>pic related

Attached: none%20flowers.jpg (360x360, 9K)

your editing skills

>conventional rifle vs two bullpups
I can't help but think this is unfair in Japan's favor.

>Implying

kek

The L85.

It's so sad that Japan will never surplus those sexy and based Howas to us. Even if they cut the receivers and sold them as kits I'd be happy. I want to ATARE.

>lever delayed blowback in a 556 assault rifle
Why the fuck would you ever do this? Throughout history the French have shit on convention and made terrible guns.

All three of those guns are functionnal, despite being outdated, and as such cannot be considered "terrible".

l85/sa80 by far. have any of you seen upotte? shes worst girl

It's still a company in Germany and Germans worked on it

Pretty much this. AR18 > FAMAS > SA80

I’d rather have a rag AK than an SA80

>prefers clearing left corners strong side
>reciprocating handle is a good thing
>weight displacement(?!?)

>choose to model the gun after ar18
>somehow the fire selector ends on on the right side