Why are bolt-actions still a thing when semi-autos do everything better?

Why are bolt-actions still a thing when semi-autos do everything better?

Attached: Super2012b.jpg (1518x540, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9xZriIbjF6Q?t=231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they don't.

Attached: sage.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

Bolt actions are more accurate dollar for dollar, and they don't attract hoards of dumbfucks like semi auto ownership does.

>they don’t attract hoards of dumbfucks
What are fudds user

Semiauto is only a necessary, or even really a desirable feature in a combat rifle. In a rifle meant for any other purpose, the simplicity, reliability, and lighter weight of manual actions makes them a better choice.

Id rather deal with fudds than flagging, instagramming spics and niggers.

>replying to troll threads

Because they look nice and are fun to shoot.
Not everything has to be super tactical and the most useful.
Why do people still shoot with iron sights? Same thing.

Because you'll need to shell out $2,000 plus on a semi-auto that can match the accuracy of a five hundred dollar bolt-action with a six hundred dollar scope.

Attached: Gunfade.gif (479x703, 61K)

This. I can only handle hearing "AEER TOO-TTO TREE NIGGA BIX HOOD MUTHFUG" so many times before I nuts. But a Boomer who wants to swap stories on .44 Magnum loads for his Smith & Wesson Model 29? Yeah I'll take it.

I'd rather deal with white fudds than anyone else, especially in fucking Florida.

You dont know what a fudd is.

Honestly we need laws to prevent those color of people from owning guns period. They do nothing but harm for the 2nd amendment

>why do manual transmissions exist when automatics do everything for you?
Fuck off

We need some politician to write a bill that bars Democrats from owning guns and watch the lefties become pro 2a as fuck for the lels.

Well?

Here comes /pol

Whites are becoming a minority. We need women and color of people to get into gun culture and defend gun rights. We need allies. Otherwise, they will vote away our rights
>inb4 revoke their rights
Good luck with that
>inb4 white sharia/race war
Nobody who ever proposes this has the balls to carry it out themselves.

Pick a price-point.
The bolt-action rifle at that price will be more accurate than a semi-auto at that price.

Not really. With decent ammo a m&p15 can shoot sub moa

>doubt.jpeg

youtu.be/9xZriIbjF6Q?t=231

>Why do people still shoot with iron sights?
considering the quality of modern optics and red dot sights, I wonder the same thing