Open Carry vs Concealed Carry

>only done by autists and socially retarded tryhards
>renders your slightly quicker draw time useless because everyone knows you’re armed and can prepare accordingly
>99% of people who OC have zero professional weapon retention training
>vast majority use holsters that rely on friction instead of actual physical retention devices
>”deterrent” is literally betting your life a bad guy doesn’t call your bluff and kill you first

Is there a single reason for non-LE to OC besides CC being illegal in your state or being on a camping/hiking trip?

Attached: 28898F8D-CF22-4F1A-8162-C15B2E92B8F8.jpg (600x800, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2z1NrvF2ImeNWh84mw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: powerbait.jpg (390x486, 61K)

Open carry is legal without permit. Cops are fucking awesome about it. I've had a few asking about mine at a gas station one time letting me see theirs as well. In kinda shit places stores welcome the fact to have an armed individual in their store including grocery stores. Open carry can infact deter crime. Personal preference and anyone who is disgusted with OC and against someone else doing it is just as bad as the gun grabbing left. Infringing is infringing. Rights are rights.

Antis will be offended anyway. People in the middle that dont care up or down about guns really need to b exposed to open carry. Being used to seeing oc will breed acceptance from the general public after some time. Think about it. First time its... oh shit, he has a gun. 2nd, 3rd maybe the 10th time it will be .... huh they have a gun. If they even notice by that point

Exactly. I grew up in a place where open carry is widely accepted and a ton of people do it. Cops could care less and some will open carry off duty. But I 100% agree with you. It needs to be practiced more around the states instead of being shunned by the people who "disagree" with it but claim to be die hard 2A advocates.

Any right not publicly exercised is a right effectively void. Not a word of your lying bullshit is going to shame me into giving up my rights.

Attached: 1396385989900.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Once I get swole I'm gonna stop cc-ing and open carry with a shoulder holster.
Anyone who complains is a manlet.

It better be a leather rig or you’re a faggot

Of course.

>not CC’ing and giving up every tactical advantage possible just to be an attention whore under the guise of patriotism

Attached: F27DFD3B-B0F6-4D41-87F4-B04237D95E6B.jpg (350x442, 59K)

I think you may have missed the point of previous posts.

Patriotism implies kinda ra ra my country. Bill of Rights to the US Constitution is really aimed at and focused more on individual rights.

I open carry while on my motorcycle or off-road biking. I open carry while hunting, hiking, walking my dog and camping. I open carry in any non social situation simply because it's easier to access and is more comfortable.

There are plenty of reasons to open carry most of which the autists of Jow Forums wont find themselves in.

Attached: 1476830143729.jpg (508x400, 39K)

There are literally zero states that have unlicensed open carry but no shall issue/unregulated concealed carry, unless you're too stupid to go down to the DMV that's not an excuse.

Lol wait so you're saying by just disliking it I'm infringing on their rights? Jesus christ dude you need to get a life

Pretty sure Wisconsin has unlicensed open carry

Missouri unlicensed open carry you lying bitch.

Wisconsin is shall issue
Missouri doesnt require a license for either

Jesus christ guys, learn to read

time to get off the internet and get ready for bed little timmy, the adults are talking

Reread your post, you fucking Mongoloid

>dude you need to get a life
Coming from the keyboard warrior arguing to another individual on Jow Forums while taking what was said out of context

Look at what the Fags did, it used to be nearly unheard of due to people staying in the closet, now they have multi day parades.

Why can't we do that? Imagine a Jow Forumsommando rally thousands strong, with dozens of different flags and political leanings. Liberals will lose their fucking minds when they see LGBT, Soviet, and White Nationalism and Nazi flags marching together. It would probably be the safest rally ever, as we've got more guns than the next 3 counties police departments.

Ak, mt az mo. Wi? Nd?

Because somehow gun owners are bigger pussies than fags.

I'd actually argue the opposite, that most of the inbred autists here actually have more reason to open carry than not, since concealed carry is only useful in social situations where you interact with real human beings in some fashion.

WI is shall issue. Matter of fact, even if you're open carrying you should get the permit, since any form of car carry is considered concealed.

My state allows me to open carry a handgun before I'm even allowed to buy one. You also need to be 21 to even apply for a ccw permit. Fucking sue me for trying to protect myself while not carrying a long gun around.

Attached: 1530949026477.jpg (1024x733, 175K)

>”Is there a single reason for non-LE to OC besides CC being illegal in your state”
>implying this doesn’t include age restrictions

No, it's just that we don't have the backing of major cities police departments and multi billion dollar corporations.

Literally all of those places also have concealed carry either without a license or with a license that's pretty easy to get, my point was open carry is never the only option.

You're right, but holy shit if we don't have this thread and not once does it factor in limitations and is just a circle jerk of people shitting on open carrying.

No you, it's an incredibly simple point

You're an autist

Let me spell it out for you:
Concealed carry helps you win a fight if it breaks out.
Open carry makes sure that fight will never happen in the first place.

>Open carry is legal without permit
depends on the state

Again, every single state allows concealed carry now and the only ones where a license is hard to get don't allow open carry without the same license.

Hey that's a nice gun there, I haven't been able to buy one since I got out of the slammer *unsheathes katana*, how bout givin it to me?

*blows hole in your chest*
No thanks pal. Nice knife though.

Go watch ASP on youtube, or something. A very slim minority of criminals "case the joint" rather than just walking up to the register and pulling the gun out.

Any criminal that cased the joint and saw someone armed wouldn't want to up their robbery to a murder, they'd just rob the next convenience store down the road.

If you're caught in a(less likely than a lightning strike) mass shooting, or just someone with lethal intent, they're not going to have mercy on you because you're unarmed, so that not insignificant decrease in the time it takes to draw and fire can save your life.

On account of I'm not a yellow bellied, lily livered coward.

Attached: 1514859248451.jpg (2560x1440, 1.39M)

> OC while /out/ing
Do you roll from the get-go with new people? Or do you wait until they've gotten to know you better? Several of the REI types my wife has invited have expressed anti-gun sentiments online, so I'm hesitant to reveal my power level.

Oh, and the idea that a criminal will see a gun and want it and rob you is autistic beyond compare. It just doesn't happen, or you'd see cops being accosted for their firearms constantly. No one, not even an irrational actor, is that fucking stupid.

>Open carry makes sure that fight will never happen in the first place
>”betting your life a bad guy doesn’t call your bluff and kill you first”

Inb4 user gets shot in the back of the head for thinking the sight of big iron on his hip will stop bad people from doing bad things

>armed attacker is present
>w-w-wait m-my turn
>ey fool gimme yo phone wallet
>o-o-okay here
>thanks wytboi
>checkmate unless you live in texas because the moment he turns around it would be murder

braindead gunlet doesn't know american gun laws

>”betting your life a bad guy doesn’t call your bluff and kill you first”
>betting your life a "bad guy" is going to ask for your stuff and not just shoot you in the first place

It was a rhetorical question *sodomizes with malice*

Kek, that whole argument bets on the fact that they won’t confront your ass first and will just pop you in the head because you have a gun on your hip. Any criminal who was going to confront you, rob you, etc instead of kill you (which is much rarer) is going to attempt to avoid confrontation with some tard with a gun. And if they do confront you, it plays out two ways:
They come at you without a drawn weapon, in which you can beat them to your weapon, which you might not be capable of doing with a concealed weapon,
OR,
They come at you with a drawn weapon, in which case having a weapon concealed or unconcealed won’t make a difference, because the second you go to draw, they’ll fucking shoot you.
I fail to see a disadvantage.

why a crossdraw?

Lol okay then disprove what I said. Is there a single state where you can legally open carry without a license but not obtain a shall-issue concealed carry license or CC under constitutional carry?

(Spoiler alert: there's not)

Years of iaido; it's just faster and more comfortable for me. It's nice that I can hang my thumb from my belt look and be ~.3 seconds from the exact moment of lethality at all times.

You forgot the possibility that they just draw and pop you before you even noticed they were there, fair fights are pretty rare.

also because I have to sit in cars and at desks like normal humans

if we reach the ideal of EVERYONE carrying a weapon, wouldn't that render all your points moot?

So are cold blooded murders for loot fallout style. Actually, "fair fights" happen an order of magnitude more often.

youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2z1NrvF2ImeNWh84mw/videos
Get some data, stop living in an autistic world of theory.

There are only two people I associate with outside of work that are anti-gun. I don't camp, hike, fish, or w/e with people who are anti-gun or won't let me carry on outings.

There are plenty of people who want you to carry when doing shit with them; hell they outnumber those who don't. Find yourself better people.

Attached: 1508535965901.jpg (941x708, 65K)

Why would some nigger just shoot you? What’s their motive behind that? They could go for an easier target that won’t fight back, instead of mowing you down in an alley. Any retard with half a brain cell would do that instead.

Attached: 504D3282-E4A8-41A3-950F-36A7311EE6EC.jpg (702x800, 64K)

I do it sometimes, but you cant look like some fat hick while doingit. If moderatly fit and well groomed and dressed ita a different story

>Be me
>CC a tiny single stack 25 acp Saturday night special
>a wild thug appears
>he pulls out a 3 inch kitchen knife
>ayo hol up, gimme yo wallat!
>Oh, ok mr. thug man let me get it for you
>I keep my tiny gun in my pocket next to my gun
>pull out my pistol and mag dump into him
>he falls over and screams
>ya shot me, ya fuckn shot me, fuk u nigga!
>call 911
>thug survive
>we where outside of a shopping center and the whole thing was on tape
>thug goes to jail
MFW they pulled all eight bullets out of his chest and he lost a lung

Attached: smile.jpg (780x608, 180K)

You can look however you want, people can just get comfortable with the idea that Cletus, the guy with the most guns, has the right to bare them.

>3" knife
>armed
You're a lying bong, then? You think a guy who let you shoot him 8 times point blank would have "popped you" if you had a gun on your hip?

Anyone found open carrying a 1911 should be euthanized

Probably not, but OC is not allowed in my state unless on a hunt or your own property.

Good luck dealing with all that stoppan powah

I was just ribbing, man, because you said a 3" knife was armed. Appreciate you cleaning up the garbage.

A 3 inch blade is still gonna do some damage and I would rather not get stabbed.

Attached: stabb me.jpg (500x363, 22K)

It was just a "that's not a knoife" joke, my man.

You bastard. Why didn't you off his ass to save the taxpayer's money.
>"You don't look too bad, here have another."

I don't OC but I don't mind the OC laws because I can worry less about printing or accidentally showing.

I was on camera.

>waaaaah

Why the fuck do you allow them to voice their opinions and keep yours to your pussy ass chicken shit no backbone coward self? Fuck dude

1. I don't have a facebook account.
2. I find voicing political and relegious views in public boorish.

Want to watch me fuck you mom, wife, and sister?

Also Utah you remedial bitch.