>pastebin.com/gs6mLNik

Guide:
>scribd.com/document/382993265/gitgud-1-rev2-1

Discord:
>discord.gg/5GG87Uu

Downloadable Targets:
>filedropper dot com slash targets

Old Thread

Attached: CowBOYS4LYFE.jpg (5718x3070, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yf2jL6FC2es
vortexoptics.com/content/vip_warranty
vortexoptics.com/content/service
youtube.com/watch?v=HAa-FeO2Twg
youtube.com/watch?v=nC8uM7LKS6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What Beretta, first of all?

The 92-series and the PX4 series are both having a bit of a renaissance, but for pure range use I'd go with a 92FS and upgrade from there, particularly as you're in a ban state and there are going to be 92-series mags available pre-ban unless MA has nuked that option like CA and NY have done.

Replace the rear sight with a Wilson Pepperoni rear. Convert to G configuration using the Beretta kit. Install Langdon Trigger Job in a Bag. Paint your front sight orange. Possibly play with the recoil spring weight. You now have a very functional pistol.

I was looking for a 92, and yes one of the main reasons is because i can get pre-ban magazines. possibly considering sending it to wilson combat for their upgrade package as well if i get it

Damn Jow Forums is slow today, I posted perfect debate threads and nothing. Bumping to save from page 5. Fuck at least Jow Forums is active..

jesus that's a fuckload of work to get a usable gun, why not get a better gun in the first place?

You don't need any of that shit

This. If you want all that shit you can buy a wilson combat 92. Or a 92a1 or an a3.

None of that means anything user, that's just autisticanon's wishlist. It doesn't help anybody shoot better or "fix" anything wrong with the gun.

Attached: beretta 8001.jpg (2200x1467, 1.03M)

This, most of those mods are completely unnecessary, especially the recoil spring change.

Yep.. Too bad I got banned from Jow Forums for absolutely no reason

Attached: GoneFishing.jpg (6000x4000, 1.14M)

>g conversion
>on a range gun
Hello brainlet my old friend

Attached: 4A8DE751-09F0-42AF-9ABD-60573F140EA2.jpg (360x360, 43K)

Well now I'm coming back around to user's side.

What exactly do you think a g conversion is? No googling.

I know there are a lot of USP fags here so help me out
I’ve always heard the USP9fs was always way too bulky to carry, but looking at the specs (5.3” height, 1.12” slide width), it’s actually right in line with other 15 shot midsize 9s like the p07,p320c, and PPQ. Am I wrong in thinking this gun is similar in size to those pistols?

The gun would be for appendix carry, size comparisons would be most appreciated!
>inb4 just get the compact bro
I tried it and hated the way it felt/shot. Plus with the pinky extension (which I would want) the grip difference is pretty minimal

blacked

Attached: glockzilla.png (770x996, 1.14M)

those numbers add up, i found it too big for a carry gun. hated the lem trigger too

It's not unconcealable, but paper specs can be deceiving. USPs are very chunky and blocky, and unlike HK's more rounded later designs, that makes them harder to hide.

The USP-C and the P2000 are virtually identical in size. The P2000 is, however, a trimmer pistol in places that matter.

If it ends up being too big, my other choice would be P01
Post a pic of the slide poking through the zipper

Attached: CB6C801D-0896-46C3-8A3C-9CC27D04B7EB.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

Conceal carry a fullsize double stack 45? Yes I do
>youtube.com/watch?v=yf2jL6FC2es

Impressive. I know you mentioned weight, but how tall are you?
If you’re around 6’ then I think the USP9 should be a breeze.

How’s it shoot? I’ve never owned a Walther before but I’ve got my eye on a PPS

5.3" in height is closer to a fullsize handgun than a compact. G19 runs 4.99" and a cz 75 runs 5.45".
p01 would be way more comfy. Better choice in the long run IMO although i kinda wonder why you'd skip over the P2000/USPc straight to that.

l o l

PPQ is bess

D i v e r s i t y
s

O u r

s t r e n g t h

The P99 is a great shooter, a little snappy because .40
The PPS is a great shooter as well. Way better than a Glock 43 as far as shoot ability goes.

Attached: BestSingleStackOnTheMarket.jpg (5394x3422, 577K)

Looking to buy my first handgun. Which one should I get? I'm thinking Glock 17. (Preferably 9mm)

mk23

Get a Walther PPQ.
Don't get a Glock.
It's 2018
Get with the times

Attached: DSC_1700.jpg (6000x4000, 848K)

G19 is pretty exceptional in that regard, but mostly due to the low slide rather than the length of the grip (a higher slide doesn’t really cause much printing)
I hated the USPc I tested at the range. Grip is simply too thin side to side and I couldn’t machine gun it the way I can with some of the other 9s I’ve tested

rather have the glock

Since the drill of the month is gone here is the previous FBI Qual drill. I think it's 276/300.

I did it at 30 and 20 yards since I think the printer fucked up (the black is 5.5" across).

I tried it with my hk45c but at 25 yards I was hitting about a foot and a bit low even with the HK 12 o clock factory hold.

Attached: 22lr fbi qual.jpg (2592x1944, 1.79M)

Is it for range, bedside, carry or all the above? What’s you’re budget?
>range/bedside
CZ Sp01
>carry
G19, m&p 2.0c, Cz PCR

>rather have the glock
said no one ever

Attached: 1514599186262.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

Did you contact Vortex yet or are you procrastinating like typical /arg/ scum?

*I mean humans

The width is alright on a V7 or whatever with no safety levers but the grip length and slide length is troublesome for a lot of people.

Attached: IMG_2364.jpg (1333x2000, 1.05M)

just said it

the latter. think im just gonna take the L as a learning experience to do my research more.

just gonna get a docter for the glock.

because i want a rmr cog combo for the rifle im saving up for. and i dont want 2 rmr's.

this is why you're /noguns/

Attached: boi.png (992x690, 1.17M)

>G19 is pretty exceptional in that regard, but mostly due to the low slide rather than the length of the grip (a higher slide doesn’t really cause much printing)
IME the G19 is noticeably easier to conceal than the 5.3 to 5.4" firearms i've carried regardless of where the overall height savings come from. USPc(extension), Sig p229, CZ 75, and 1911 all printed a notable bit more in terms of grip length. If you want to go with the USP then do it, but the P01 will definitely print less at 5" tall.

>not putting the RMR on the handgun and docter on the rifle
Pleb detected. The optic on the rifle will be under way less stress than the one on the handgun, better off cheaping out on the rifle one.

but the docter looks cooler on the glock,

youre the pleb that doesnt rock with the
a e s t h e t i c s over everything

Gotcha. I’ll see if the gun store will let me put them in my waistband. Probably go with the CZ, and with the money I save get a trigger job or some sights

u wot m8

Attached: noguns4.jpg (1008x756, 365K)

There's nothing wrong with vortex, contact them and get a replacement. jfc what's-his-face did the same stupid shit with that vortex sparc and eventually told them he shot it with a shotgun on purpose like a moron so vortex wouldn't replace it. Don't be that idiot. Contact them right now, they'll have an RMA for you in the morning.
vortexoptics.com/content/vip_warranty
vortexoptics.com/content/service

fucking rekt

ok now back to arg in disgrace with you, bye

hmmmmm

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 5.09.06 PM.png (1330x162, 51K)

Impressive, very nice.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x690, 90K)

ok i figured it out. i thought you were the guy saying hed rather have a glock than a mk23

but you were just saying that he said it when another dude said no one said it.

i was wrong, got mixed up, and apologize.

well fuck someone besides burt has guns. sweet pile, what do you like better the P7 or Mark 23?

P7 for sure. Because there's really nothing else like it. If you have a USP45t you kind of already have a Mk23.

Opinions on the Sig Sauer Mark 25? How is the accuracy, reliability, service life, finish? Not looking to read paid reviews or assume it's great just because the military adopted it. If anyone owns one and is willing to weigh in on it, I'd appreciate it.

Attached: MK25.jpg (3000x2000, 753K)

Stop reminding me that I still don't have any six-shooters yet, I'm working on it.
But seriously I do need a revolver of some sort.
It's probably going to be some S&W in .357,
just can't figure out what I want though because I'm indecisive as fuck.

And for the last time Burt, I'm not selling my P99.
It took me a while to find this one and I don't plan on letting it go any time soon.
In fact, I don't ever sell my guns at all really.

Attached: p99-copy.jpg (4032x2268, 2.29M)

>the military adopted it.

It got replaced with the g19, so it's safe to say it's bad.

anyone seen an APX combat in FDE? im worried if i buy one ill have to make it fde myself.

Attached: 1522007863593.jpg (720x960, 46K)

Stupid gun for stupid people. Get a p226 with the short reset trigger and e2 grips - in that combination the gun is god tier

While I agree it's pretty pointless compared to the P226,
I'm pissed off that I missed out when AIM surplus had police-trade in MK25's for like $550 a while ago.
They sold out fast.

so uhh... I have a handgun. what do I do now?

swallow a bullet?

This imo, minus the E2 grips which are just to make the gun more accessible to ultramanlets and womern.

You can just buy the FDE frame. And without the dumb finger bumps too.

Post pics
Talk shit on hk
Love walther
Hate tripfags

Attached: kenny 226.jpg (2200x1467, 527K)

Don’t let the aesthetics and reduced dimensions fool you, they’re very grippy and comfortable. And I like the stock m9 grip

Fucked around and ordered a Bersa 380 for $250, first handgun, CC and HD. I fingered one at my local store and liked how it fit, plus DA/SA is my fetish. Did I do decent?

Buy ammo, find a range, shoot it..... often
For bonus points, post your groups so we can all laugh at you and give you pointers despite not being much better ourselves

For 250 thats not bad.

Mine was an E2, pic related, it's definitely designed so that short people can get more finger on the trigger. So is the thin "short trigger" (as opposed the short reset trigger).

Stock normal P226 like pic above is superb ergonomics for normal sized adult human males, feels really great. E2 pic related to me feels more Glocklike because the inset they put at the web of the hand forces an uncomfortable angle. The texture is nice tho, yeh.

tl;dr I bought an E2 and promptly switched it back to normal grips.

Did fine

Attached: Nightstand Gun.jpg (1000x546, 251K)

Burt, please never post this picture never ever again. It makes me absolutely sick. Phonefags wont understand.. I have a 32inch screen

That p99 is perfect! I really want a Ruger LCR

Oh no! It's the hasguns who shamed me like 4 months ago..

He wrecked me much worse.. Sent a picture of his belly with really nice funs.. One of the worst nights of my life.

Attached: Re2SAA.jpg (6000x4000, 1.44M)

the good thing with owning a bersa thunder is that you're already halfway to akimbo bersa thunders

Come on /hg/
Stop being so slow!

How about the new PPQ Q4 TAC!
Isn't MAC so cool??
>youtube.com/watch?v=HAa-FeO2Twg

Attached: VP9.jpg (4731x3224, 1.09M)

Somebody reply or I'm going to start replying to myself

Attached: BlackandWhite.jpg (6000x4000, 391K)

post long knife

I'd just get a Langdon m9 if possible or if doing what you're saying, then get g10 grips and send slide for front sight to be milled for fiber optic in addition to what you listed.

It's not that much... And it makes a big difference. The Langdon m9 has most of it done, specifically the important stuff but unsure if available in MA.

How the fuck do you get banned from the containment board?

It's $55 fucking dollars for a direct upgrade, the FS safety is shit

It is heavier. It also uses polymer mags. The uspc has steel mags and is smaller, consider that instead if dead set on a USP for carry. Also this:

Anything you ask of me
>youtube.com/watch?v=nC8uM7LKS6s

Attached: NightOfTheLongKnives.jpg (6000x4000, 556K)

Italian made beretta 92fs vs Sig Sauer p220 made in W. Germany (at least the frame, the slide may have been replaced)

I chose the beretta. Did I fuck up?

Attached: beretta inox.jpg (3008x2000, 883K)

No, you did fine.

P220s suck
you did good if its a ghost mode inox 92

>replaces rear sight to mount optic
Gross. Should've just slid the optic mount position back a hair and put the rear sight in front of it. Now that would be worthwhile.

>All Inox Parts
Fuck yeah you did good.
The Inox 92's that have black controls look stupid, but the older all Inox 92's are sexy as fuck.

Attached: 1f2.jpg (320x283, 42K)

How the fuck would a W. German slide be replaced, the slide is literally marked made in W Germany.

Also there is no advantage to Italian vs US Berettas, the US plant has been cranking these out at high quality for years, they aren't nuSIG.

Without doubt you did. But it's cool, the 92 is decent.

I got a couple "WTF is that" comments at steel challenge today, it was fun.

Attached: IMG_20180715_103926_002.jpg (1080x607, 107K)

You made the right choice. The patrician choice.

>don't go to range or practice for 3 months
>what little skill I had vanished
I hope you anons are staying on top of your regular practice.

Attached: 1467048526620.jpg (576x589, 47K)

goddamn thats a e s t h e t i c

thanks. I actually feel better about it now

Attached: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-06.jpg (300x250, 10K)

whats a good quality shoulder holster? I know theyre a meme but Ive got lots of IWB and OWB and I want something new and fun;. I want to larp as a secret agent/private eye.
My lgs has some but theyre 40 dollars and nylon so Im cautious.
I also want a do all kind of holster that I could use for a few different pistols, mainly my 1911, glock, sig and beretta

Attached: Detective-with-smoke-flipped.gif (490x399, 97K)

i think thats what i may do, and just have the slide cerakoted.

It's the 30th fucking anniversary of Die Hard this week so no you fucking did not.

>agent/private eye.
>My lgs has some but theyre 40 dollars and nylon
Run away screaming

If you're serious, Andrew's custom leather out of Florida makes some absolutely world class stuff from what I've seen, not much more than Galco trash too

are galco's shit? Its a brand I always see mentioned. Most of the good leather holsters are like 80 dollars so I want a good one for that price

The only good quality shoulder holster is one that is in the trash.

>containment board
Heheheheheh.

>Most of the good leather holsters are like 80 dollars
That's literally the "Probably won't test if your gun is drop safe" bar. *probably*

Galco are okay, but for the price you could get a custom holster made without thin shitty plastic parts.

>someone wants to talk about my mk23 irl
i bet you creamed your pants at the opportunity to tell them didnt you lol

I live for that shit

so whats a good price then? I dont want to over pay but I want quality
and are there ones that could fit different pistols? I would only want one, maybe two

Whats the best single stack, 9mm subcompact on the market? Ineed a CC to go jogging with.

Any opinions on CCW insurance? was thinking USCCA but i don't really know shit about the competition

Walther Police Pistol Slim is best

Attached: DSC_0995.jpg (6000x4000, 1.21M)

Walther PPS M2 is the best single stack subcompact on the market. A little bit bigger than a G43 and the shield, but a much better shooter. Get the LE if you do decide to go with the PPS.
Also Magguts makes +1 for all three mags now

Attached: DSC_0044.jpg (6000x4000, 407K)

Buy the fucking PPS
It's what Bond would carry while jogging, m8

Attached: PPS.jpg (4000x4225, 1.51M)

Did you buy it yet??

Attached: WashYoAss.jpg (6000x4000, 1.06M)

Sig P365. Let the tears flow ladies.

It's a good buy. If it was me I'd customize it but then you'd lose the full stainless look.

Was going to say Andrews. Haven't bought from them but have ogled their stuff for a while. Just no purpose I have for their rigs.

For running maybe the G43 since I believe it is one of the lightest

Interested in answers as well. Does NRA have something?