AK Files

Why are they all so aggressive, anyone a member here?

Attached: akfiles_alt.gif (313x61, 3K)

Because they are gay, Skylar.

Because they are gay

bunch of weirdos over there

it's like arfcom but everyone is a meth head.

It's like barf.com, boomers that are being denied sex from their wives and yell at the smallest thing that could possibly be out of spec in your post. I went there back in 2012 for info regarding a SAM-7. Needless to say I got better info from Jow Forums.

It wouldn't be at all surprising in a few members their were serial killers.

I got exposed to the impotent rage of Novarata and fled. Still more toxic than Jow Forums ever was, but not as bad as M4carbine.net.

I'm Nalioth over on their.

Oh yeah that was Novarata's other name.

Look in the mirror.

Here is a hint, you probably have walked by a serial killer or other crazies going about your day, nothing is shocking here.

Who's to blame but yourself for leaving, nobody forced you to leave.

Did you even search the catalog before posting this thread OP?

Of course not.

Oh yeah that's the good shit right there

Attached: whenyousuckatDDR.jpg (578x800, 151K)

How many groceries you need for the 45 ammo?

Nails uses the forum as a crypto mine

M4carbine.net used to be cool until it got taken over by boomers and SEAL fanfic

Once in a while conspiracies and feet were a topic du jour.

No bumps in 24 hours
Read the marketplace rules

I never got why people get so ass ached about these sites with more specific focuses. Sure it gets autistic levels of anal retentiveness, but isn't that a good thing if you want information regarding that specific gun?

>Crack
Sip

Attached: Boomer.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Lel
All roasties

This is the worst meme I've ever seen. Who's the faggot responsible for making this?

Monster Energy Drink Corporation

*SIPP*

If you hate boomer memes its because it applies to you

You have to be 18 to post here.

I'm a nigger lover and unironically and literally wear womens dresses and go to Larp fairs.

Unfortunately this.

It has a few great builders and knowledgeable members but if naolith spent half of the time policing abusive/useless comments as he did being a cunt and not reading posts before responding to them, the gunsmithing section would be a lot better.

The marketplace is decent and after probably $5000 worth of buying and selling I have only been fucked out of $20 on a reamer and a few endmills.

Everything else is cancer and makes me ashamed to love AKs.

>policing abusive/useless comments
Nigga. Can you really throw shade? Look where you're posting.

I only us it for the marketplace, everything else there is pure cancer.

> t. Zoomer

people must watch that shit all day because any good deal is sold within 20 minutes of it being posted.

I bet your guzzimike or something faggot, sound like em.

I mean, if I come to Jow Forums and ask a legitimate question that normal human being would ask, I would expect to, and probably deserve to be, called a massive faggot.

Traditional format layouts are better for getting and preserving answers to technical questions, so it would be nice if the only conversation in technical sections was at least tangentially related to that, and not just people being assholes about the desire to know more things or experiment with something a little off the wall.