Survival Sweeties

So while I've been in Europe I bought for the first time a tin of Scho-Ka-Kola, the favourite chocolate of every Wehraboo.

Eh... it was alright. Not much flavour. I'd prefer Kendal Mint Cake if I wanted an energy boost on a long ruck, it's an icy refresher on the tongue.

Are there any other Rat Pack Snacks that are worth tasting?

Attached: IMG_20180716_010244239_LL.jpg (3120x4160, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/kalakalle-fish-cock-182-g-canned/27360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These are fucking delicious, I'm going to buy a shitload for my next camping trip.

Attached: bumble-bee-snack-on-the-run-chicken-salad-with-crackers.jpg (900x900, 489K)

>>it's an icy refresher on the tongue.

I don't know how they make this stuff mintier than actual mint but it's like I'm in a Wrigley's commercial every time I nibble a piece.

Attached: mint.jpg (1650x645, 93K)

Not a wehraboo, but i really enjoy scho ka kola. Both milk and dark, but at different times. I like to just take small bites from a piece and savor it, it's not like commonly sold chocolate where you gorge it down or let it melt in your mouth. I enjoy it/10.

If you find chips of different meats, like varustalakas raindeer chips, i enjoy those. Savory af, i like it. Very thirst provoking though.

The OG ratpack snack of course is trail mix, personally i don't enjoy unnatural sweets generally, so i make mine with these indian snacks called split peas, spicy corn, regular corn, puffed rice and a little bit of beef jerky i break up and mix in.

Was the 40s recipe any different from the modern one? I imagine that with trade embargos there had to be a few ersatz substitutes.

Attached: kola.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Scho-ka-kola for breakfast after a night out. It's not the tastiest snack but that's fine with me, otherwise I would eat the whole tin in one go.
>varustalakas raindeer chips
These are expensive for the quantity but I'll try a bag next time I order something from them

Attached: IMG_20180714_053038.jpg (4608x3456, 1.04M)

I dunno. Ask Steve at MRE info. Probably was different, biggest problem is figuring out if it was different or if it's changed due to being 70 years old.

>These are expensive for the quantity but I'll try a bag next time I order something from them
Try everything once and all that. Except gay sex and drugs.

Can never go too far wrong with a bag of jerky. Plenty of energy and flavour and takes some time to chew and eat so it helps with your appetite too.

Attached: jerky.jpg (1080x1395, 166K)

dark’s best for energy suppliment qualities but milk is best flavor.
It’s even decent chocolate imo, only surpassed by Belgian import.

I like lemonheads.

Attached: lemonheads-ferrara-pan-5lb-3.gif.jpg (530x463, 219K)

Slightly less cocoa

Slightly more kola

Not a meaningful difference

Attached: 1531408085763.jpg (720x960, 83K)

Try the milk chocolate(blue tin) one, I personally prefer it and think it tastes pretty good.

Any kind of jerky is awesome. I'm a fan of Emu jerky, I picked some up in Australia a while back and loved the stuff.

That trail mix sounds tasty, I might make some myself.

For me it's Charms

Attached: Charms Candy.jpg (640x480, 23K)

>Anthro Luna plushie
mein negro

Attached: skeet.png (2480x3507, 2.02M)

Get lost, Trombley.

Neco waffers

Clif bars are always a nice treat on a long hike.

>plushie
doubt

Attached: 140464604359.jpg (300x352, 58K)

>finds refugee pube in bar

wat

For me it's the mcchicken

Attached: IMG_6127.jpg (1600x1067, 183K)

>not mcrib

charms, life savers, jelly beans, any of those peanut packs they sell for like 60 cents

Are these actually any good?

they're pretty much square lifesavers that switch grape for pineapple

IMO they're alright

Lifesavers are the shit, so I might just buy some for the fuck of it to try em out.

Yeah. It's like the stuff that covers a tootsie pop.

I don't want it to taste amazing, I just need it to give me energy. If it tastes good I might eat the whole thing in a moment of drunken weakness

Milk chocolate sho-ka-kola is better imo

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 17K)

it's nasty

WHOPPER JR!
WHOPPER JR!
WHOPPER JR!
et cetera

If you need to replenish salts

Attached: KTM_premium_red_li_hing_mui.jpg (1126x1965, 2.29M)

Oh, very much this. These are excellent

i like u

Aren’t these considered bad luck?

Why do food companies feel the need to replace sugar with sweeteners even though sweeteners like aspartame are objectively worse for your health?

>objectively worse for your health
The FDA and food scientists in general disagree with you, hippy idiot.

the original is 52% dark forget what the modern is but it's different.

can confirm. I use to bring these on hikes on the AT a lot. That and summer sausage with cheese and crackers

Odd, Lee isn't showing up.
Post something like this on /v/ and he would throw a fit.

It's cheaper

Modern is 58%, the milk chocolate version is 30% cocoa, which compared to U.S chocolate is quite high, U.S is like 15%

Touchè

>US chocolate is 15% cocoa
Seriously? European chocolate has to contain at least 30% cocoa to even be called chocolate, and that's quite low already in my opinion

>Seriously? European chocolate has to contain at least 30% cocoa to even be called chocolate, and that's quite low already in my opinion
In the US, if something looks like a chocolate, it might not be.

Hershy is infamous for making fake chocolates now. Last year they released a bar that contains ZERO cocoa. It was their grand achievement.

Attached: 1510268235365.png (726x638, 127K)

>the favourite chocolate of every Wehraboo.
Kek in which bubble do you live in?

I'm german and I've only ever seen or heard of that chocolate in a historic context. It IS a wehraboo thing, even if it is also some nice candy by itself.

Hershey milk chocolate is less than 5%. Actually i think they've managed to synthesize it completely.

Americans know what real chocolate tastes like and there is lots of real, delicious, high quality chocolate with higher cocoa concentrations on the market. But the really cheap, biggest manufacturers are all very low cocoa percentages

nobody in the US has ever heard of this stuff unless they're a wehraboo, ordered it with their surplus pants from Varusteleka, or both

Trombley is a CIA spook

Why you guys calling him Whopper Jr?

As a wheraboo Varusteleka shopper who enjoys SKK, I can confirm.

Didn't they used to put amphetamines in this?

Nope, SKK has always been limited to caffeine. In some instances it was issued along with Pervitin, though. It was mainly used for emergencies only, they weren't stupid enough to have an army of meth addicts.

Why not just have a bottle of honey? That shit will never expire.

Best princess, boys.

Attached: 20180425_203621.jpg (4128x2322, 1.97M)

BARNEY

Die you fucking Barneyfags

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 24K)

Malaka

Attached: 1506526411225.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Franklin and friends is fucking bae though, i remember the goose's voice being NUT worthy.

Attached: blargh.gif (450x189, 864K)

Get some fish cock varusteleka.com/en/product/kalakalle-fish-cock-182-g-canned/27360

Wrong.

>Not knowing shit that's bad for you but the FDA hasn't gotten around to banning...

Sugar is one of the worst food items you can eat. Aspartame is believed to be even harder on your liver. No reason to drink it other than being a boomer.

>Sugar is one of the worst food items you can eat.
I wish i can go back in time and kill the originator of this hippie lie.

Attached: BRAINLET.png (474x711, 90K)

Wish Scho ka kola was cheaper, its so damn expensive just for a few tins

Varusteleka has it for cheap but the shipping is a bitch

Die you fucking Barneyfag

fucking this

For Americans, I've seen these pop up at my university. I think they're a little cheaper than Scho-ka-kola.

Attached: o-AWAKE-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 333K)

My niggaaaaa.

>Aspartame is believed to be even harder on your liver.
Okay cunt show me the studies

Attached: 438579120.jpg (720x351, 31K)

Favorite chocolate is Tony's Chocolonely. I get them from my IGA

Attached: winactie_tonys_feat.jpg (650x450, 311K)

kys

Die you fucking Barneyfag

>search for thread where Barneyfag is posting
>post a bunch of cropped images, some MLP related and some not
>post them all on /co/
>Barneyfag replies to all of them
He's not as smart as people think he is, he notices obscure MLP stuff because people feed him the source and then post the same image over and over again.

It's amazing, high protein but high sodium which is easily managed with a potassium tablet or sufficient water intake.

Attached: 720579.jpg (1200x1200, 112K)

These things have the worst quality-control I've ever seen. My mother used to get big cartons of these for me while I was going to university, and tons of bars (caramel variety) would be solid chocolate, crushed, cut in half, a mess of melted caramel, or in one case a package filled only with air. All these defects occurred frequently over multiple years.

Attached: 1507642250125.jpg (282x376, 67K)

Not the chicken poster, but the mcrib isn't on offer all the time

all studies show aspartame isn't bad for you, unless you drink like two 2-liter bottles of diet coke every day or something. but i bet your ass two 2-liter bottles of normal coke are far worse for you health. the thing about diet-anything is that although it has no calories, the sweet taste makes you crave for more sweet things which inadvertently leads to you consuming more calories and thus still gaining weight. this is why fat people with diet coke stay fat.

kys

Oooh so is it less or more chewy than jerky? I'd like to try it if I'm not chewing for hours like jerky.

>red tin out of stock
fuuuuu-

don't mind me just posting an image

Attached: Todd.jpg (512x384, 122K)

Who made this burger? Like fucking hell dude they sure did fuck that burger right up. I'd never eat that shit. I'd take it to the counter and throw it at the fucking burger flipper god damn that makes me so pissed I'm going to go to McDonalds right now, show them this picture and abuse them. Goodnight.

No Americans have SHIT taste in chocolate. Every time I pick up a good old amerishart choccy bar it tastes fake, like its just fake shit. Like an overly sweet taste like stevia or some gay shit.

Neck yourself.

Attached: 20180716_234101.jpg (3112x3024, 1.51M)

none of y'all gonna talk about the OG trail snack here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

>not infinity eating your own cum

kys

Not really.

NECK YOURSELF PEDO

Based /ck/k/ poster

Yea but we can carry guns

Maybe if you are healthy and fit sugar can be fine in moderate and controlled amounts.

But not if you are a fat ass. Cut it out until you get back to a healthy weight and level of fitness. Sugar is for winners and active people.

Attached: abd[1].jpg (552x710, 31K)

Basically just general fuckery. One person started saying it then another and another. Just like in Jr. High when someone started spreading around that Marilyn Manson removed a rib to suck his own dick. Same with apricots and tankers.

You are all fools, barking in the right field, but barking at the trees instead of the soil itself. What you don't realize is that it isn't what they put in the carbonated jew that makes you fat. It's the actual carbonation. It stretches your stomach. Also consider how much soda you get nowadays, regardless of whether or not it's diet, zero "sugar", actual sugar or full of corn syrup. 32 ounces of carbonated beverage is hell on your insides, no matter what's in it.