I enjoyed the Jow Forums themed vidya thread we had going. What're you playin' these days Jow Forums?

I enjoyed the Jow Forums themed vidya thread we had going. What're you playin' these days Jow Forums?

Attached: kingdom_come_2.0.jpg (1200x800, 221K)

Video games degenerate.

"Psalm 101:3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes."

It's a waste of time to play video games, they are full of witchcraft and evil. The steal time that you could be using for Bible study, church fellowship, training your children, cultivating your marriage, witnessing to others about the Gospel.

Team Fortress 2 now, and Team Fortress 2 forever.

Don't you have an altar boy to be molesting?

Grand strategy is life.
3DPD get out ree.

this. still vidyafag though. I ask forgiveness after I teabag noobs if that counts

Squad, Command Ops 2 and Combat Mission.
The first is filled with retards, and the third has been completely fucked by a poorly made patch that the devs have neglected to fix for like a year now.

Attached: 1529614773410.png (1919x1079, 688K)

Currently being a toxic fuckwipe on R6:S.

Attached: sieg.png (927x1019, 196K)

maybe if you spent less time fapping to goteson you'd suck less

Nah I thoroughly enjoy shoving explosive hockey pucks down the throats of hostages.

Caves of Qud
Desolate
Darkest Dungeon
TF2

That's been it so far. I tend to cycle through my old consoles, with Clayfighter on the SNES being my latest kick.

BF1 because I love using the obscure forgotten weapons-tier guns

Dwarf Fortress

Attached: photo_2018-07-15_19-38-56.jpg (800x1200, 254K)

>MSD is classic Fuze, killing all teammates,enemies and hostages at once
dear god

Far Cry Primal. Probably gonna do a Boodborne palette cleanser before switching to an RPG or something. I kinda feel like being a wizard again.

I’ve been playing a lot of Insurgency lately, can’t wait for Sandstorm.

Attached: 0155DEE8-BF4F-4349-A1B9-D3326AA94311.jpg (1000x641, 93K)

>Far Cry Primal

Mah_neanderthal.jpg

Agreed. Even after the gets Jow Forums got I'll still play vidya like New Vegas cause I get bored on the side.

What game has the most realistic guns, Jow Forums?
I like the customization aspect of Payday 2 though sometimes it gets silly. Something with the autistic detail of World of Guns:Disassembly but with a bit more action.

Attached: 1487186514232.jpg (320x320, 28K)

Pillars of Eternity 2. It's bretty good. The writing has lost a lot of the original's subtlety and rare anticlimactic style (no more Avellone, duh), but the roleplay aspect has certainly improved, and combat is WAY more polished now. It's quite good, and certainly much more of an RPG than anything released in the last several years.
>inb4 "DOSII"
It's a splendid tactical TBS with shitty RPG elements tacked on it.

Also literal gun-toting rum-guzzling swashbuckling piracy. And the greately increased prevalence of firearms in the setting certainly makes it Jow Forums enough.

Escape from Tarkov
Squad
and Arma

all three have decent firearm representation

Star Wars: Empire At War mods

Republic At War, which is great except for save corruption issues and OP as shit CIS units (fucking Buzz Droids and HMP Gunships)

Awakening of the Rebellion, which is in a playable state now. It makes playing as the Rebels in the early game much more difficult, adds new units from throughout the canon and EU, and makes the AI a lot smarter

The base game has held up really well over the years, too

EFT takes it to a whole different level.

going oldschool at the moment. Playing through Republic Commando. It's not bad.

enjoying it so far.

Attached: MY FUCKING ARM!.png (414x939, 713K)

You fool.
Quoting something with innate hypocrisy.
This place is wicked and you choose to see it.

Out of context so hard

>The tired "bitching about degeneracy on Jow Forums of all places by preacher LARPing" troll

Only on Jow Forums will it succeed.

>"I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes."
>saying this while on Jow Forums
user............

Attached: 132151365132.jpg (1024x576, 172K)

Attached: doktor.jpg (429x429, 26K)

owo
furfag trolls squads are the best
one taps with doped up Russians is the best

Lots of Hearts of Iron 4 recently, having a blast with it despite mindlessly banging my head against the same front for hours on end making no progress because muhmountaindefense. Probably just being a retarded commander though

Attached: firefox_2018-07-06_23-04-21.png (258x264, 126K)

For Honor is a fun ass game, fuck the haters

Attached: big_1486861241_image.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Ephesians 5:15
"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is."

1 Corinthians 6:12
"All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything.

Psalm 119:37
"Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways. "

2 Timothy 2:4
"Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him."

Colossians 3:1-25
"If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God."

I'm spreading the Gospel here, I hope some of you will hear these words and repent of your sinful gaming habits.

I don't think it's sinful to browse Jow Forums or Jow Forums, lots of fertile ground to discuss ways to protect your family and country, or keeping up on current events and news. Discussing politics and theology. There are many vigilant Christians who browse this site.

Video games are very powerful distractions and can easily become an Idol in your life. When God gives us relaxation time, we should find uplifting activities to enjoy such as quality music, edifying books, enlightening conversations. Laziness and selfishness violate God’s purpose for us to do good works.
So examine yourself and don't be ". . . lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (2 Timothy 3:4)

Attached: treasures in heaven.jpg (400x308, 28K)

Sandstorm

Attached: blood.png (895x961, 1.93M)

I don't think the Uzi is supposed to take limbs off. Had it pop some guys head today too.
Wonder if somebody already reported this bug

Attached: 9mm.webm (900x896, 2.85M)

This bait is the MASTER bait.

Attached: Bailiff.png (1280x174, 71K)

I've sent these posts to the local gamer patrol agency, agents are en route to your IP address to arrest you for NDA breakage anonymous.

Attached: stairwell.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

I wanna play

Attached: 1432269207296.jpg (800x720, 159K)

>be insurgents
>commander calls in chemical mortars behind objective
>we run into objective
>listen to security fucking shits choke to death outside

Is this Insurgency? I haven't played it in over a year. Did they update it?

I enjoy it but I am also really shitty at it.

Attached: company-of-heroes-2.jpg (638x638, 51K)

im muslim fucking christocuck

it usually does when it has a suppressor or goes through an object.

you're not allowed to discuss that game fagola. enjoy your lolsuit

insurgency. too bad the fucking SAVE VIP server is always full 24/7. get the fuck out of my favorite gamemode, normalfags.

Attached: tfw lolsuited.png (656x827, 1.27M)

>Jow Forums themed vidya thread
You mean 80% of the threads on this shitty board?

Insurgency: Sandstorm. It's the sequel to Insurgency but on Unreal Engine 4 instead of Source engine. Its currently in a closed Alpha with a NDA

IT
AINT
MEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: no ammo.webm (450x252, 2.78M)

Attached: bunker breach.webm (820x460, 2.54M)

Attached: panic shooting.webm (680x382, 2.88M)

Attached: rip.webm (820x460, 2.94M)

Attached: snap shot.webm (940x528, 2.89M)

Attached: stick.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

>>Oof

Attached: 1477058757189.jpg (427x427, 21K)

San Andreas, New Vegas, the Hitman series, and Elder Scrolls Online of all things.

>that BASED buttstroke
holy shit
>rekt

Attached: YES.jpg (522x630, 80K)

This. Very tactical game

I enjoyed it during the beta, then I bought the game when it was on sale, and I get fucking bodied by the few PC players left.

So now I play titanfall instead, since even when you're shit in that game, it's still fun.

Was about to post one of a technical with all passenger seats filled get fucked up by an MG, but the meme QR code was right in the middle of the screen. So take this Insurgent commander and his radioman getting fucked up while trying to call in grenade drones

Attached: commander and radio hunting.webm (984x1040, 2.88M)

Mudslimes burn in the end, don't you have a goat to fuck Mutthammad?

M&B warband with gekokujo

Cold Waters is the shit. In addition, I recently bought Hitman: Blood Money, which is shit tons of fun whether you play is stealthily or you take a more direct approach. I also bought Alien: Isolation recently when it was on sale for 10 bucks. Not very Jow Forums, but still a shit load of fun.

Anyone playing Dead Air? I don't like that it feels like Misery all over again but for CoC.

still rocking rome:tw2

Attached: 777.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Dude, you're on Jow Forums. It's far more wicked than any videogame.

Well...except Hatred.

Squad a best

Ah yes, because that makes it better.

Men who claim to speak for God are liars who seek to enrich themselves using God's name.

nothing great about little kids running around hipfiring aks with 60 round mags with no recoil while using wall and speed hacks. My absolute favorite piece of the plebbit community shithole was when people already started complaining about the unimplemented jamming system, calling it a "not fun game mechanic" and crying that it ruins their shitty lag abusing """meta""". If this game was single player, it would hands down be my favorite game. The multiplayer ruins it with shitty servers, a placebo anticheat which brings in tons of hackers, and a retarded community which migrated from "hardcore" games like pubg and wants "realistic mechanics" except the ones that don't benefit them.

Insurgency
SCP Secret Lab
Darkest Dungeon

This
Fpbp
/thread
Based

Attached: Mount_c71734_6432683.jpg (1200x977, 135K)

I should get back to playing Gekokujo desu
I conquered Tsushima and now I don't know what to do besides winning tournaments to pay my troops

Why do you even assume video games are inherently wicked?
Your assumptions are wrong before you even make the argument.

>Video games are very powerful distractions and can easily become an Idol in your life. When God gives us relaxation time, we should find uplifting activities to enjoy such as quality music, edifying books, enlightening conversations. Laziness and selfishness violate God’s purpose for us to do good works.

I agree completely with this in princple, but you're still wrong.
There are plenty of music, books, and conversations that are time ill-spent. There is nothing special about those mediums that make the thing you're enjoying more or less wholesome. Do you believe that Gucci Gang, Fifty Shades of Grey, and conversing about fetishes are worthy uses of your time?
Then extend that same line of thinking to vidya. There's plenty of mindless and immoral stuff out there, same as with books and music. You just have to find the good stuff.
Plenty of games have excellent artistic qualities. music, stories, writing, etc.
Or even games that just provide a context for competition and conversation with friends you can't meet physically with. My little brother lives hundreds of miles away. I see no reason playing Starcraft 2 online with him while talking in Discord is any morally different than chess in person. But one is possible, and the other is not.

Attached: C.S. LOLis.jpg (632x810, 122K)

>There are plenty of music, books, and conversations that are time ill-spent.

Thats why I said Quality music, Edifying books, and Enlightening Conversations.

The fact remains that video games are entrancing and hold a captivating power that is unrivaled by music, books, or conversation.

There is an entire generation of young men who have been enthralled by video gaming.

1 Corinthians 13:11
"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways."

Attached: 952b3f7bf6e75269d80ba7ff02d0baff.jpg (1024x512, 85K)

For one, it's ignorant of you to think that video games are childish. Any more than sports or novels or movies. From pic related on the subject:
>Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

I acknowledge the power of certain forms of entertainment as more intrinsically addicting than others.
But merely because something is easily abused doesn’t mean you should abstain from it, or tell others too. It means you should be selective in your enjoyment.
Put your time into worthwhile things of that genre, and encourage others to do the same.
When Christ made wine for the wedding, he made excellent wine that received much praise. No one doubts that alcohol could be abused more easily than water, yet Christ put forth the more addictive substance when it was appropriate.

Don’t tell people not to play vidya. Encourage GOOD vidya. Stuff that tells great stories, is a vehicle for great music, or atmosphere, or writing. Or provides a social experience that distance or circumstance denies you normally.

Attached: C.S. Lewis.jpg (1250x1725, 1.08M)

Taking Bible verses literally.

Attached: 1478652157413.jpg (645x773, 56K)

You must be 18 years old to post here.

Attached: 1531635665045.jpg (645x729, 20K)

>ignorant of you to think that video games are childish.

Games are childish, they are for helping children learn about fair play and following rules. Men are supposed to be working.

1 Timothy 5:8
"Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."

Proverbs 12:11
“Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits lacks sense.”

Video games are a worthless pursuit.

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12
“For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living.”

Playing video games is walking in idleness.

Proverbs 24:30-34
“I passed by the field of a sluggard, by the vineyard of a man lacking sense, and behold, it was all overgrown with thorns; the ground was covered with nettles, and its stone wall was broken down. Then I saw and considered it; I looked and received instruction. A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will come upon you like a robber, and want like an armed man.”

Attached: Gamingaddiction.jpg (1024x512, 35K)

Working and playing video games can both be done. I hold a full-time job as an engineer and play vidya too.

>Video games are a worthless pursuit.
Your repeated assertions are meaningless. Provide arguments. What makes vidya morally different than books/music/Jow Forums?
You're not working when you do those either. Man's life is not to be spent doing nothing but work. The existence of the Sabbath makes that clear.

Do you watch sports user?

Because to me watching others get paid millions to play with a ball while you watch on TV seems more worthless then spending that same time running a few dungeons in wow in a group with my kids.