The California “high capacity magazine law” states

The California “high capacity magazine law” states
“Under California law, a “large capacity magazine” is defined as any ammunition feeding device with the capacity to accept more than ten rounds, but does not include any .22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device, any feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it cannot accommodate more than ten rounds, or any tubular magazine that is contained in a lever-action firearm.”
so would pic related be legal? It also specifies .22 is fine so would that make .223 fine also if it was tube fed?

Attached: A55E3598-4E20-4818-9E68-964073ACC0FD.jpg (489x480, 86K)

huh?

What guns are most optimal for 10 round magazines? I'm thinking something in . 45 acp for pistols and a . 50 bewolf AR.

>attempting to circumnavigate Cali law
>not laying siege on those in power in Cali

What a time to be alive.

.50 beowulf magazines just so happen to hold 30 rounds of .223 i found this out when i went to arizona

Do not comply you fucking asshole

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 657K)

I don't know if the cylinder would be considered an ammunition "feeding" device but because of that ambiguity it would probably get you in trouble

You’re a cuck if you comply OP

now that's a big iron

Reminds me of this

Attached: 41fEeLdS4CL.jpg (500x151, 20K)

They're way ahead of you

Attached: assaultrevolver.jpg (640x1136, 47K)

>he doesnt know
there's a handgun roster
if aint on there, you cant have it

??

Attached: chin revolver.jpg (400x571, 25K)

>but does not include any .22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device
exception to this only applies to tube magazines for .22 rimfire
yes, a vetterli 1871 rifle has a high capacity magazine because it holds 12 rounds of 10.4mm rimfire ammo in a tube

that's not how it works, the roster is for what guns FFLs can sell in california

Pic related is not legal, as it isn't tube fed. California's law allows for "high capacity" in tube magazines so long as the ammunition is ".22 caliber".

Additionally, there is a overlapping exemption specifically for lever actions feeding from tube magazines, which is why you can get a Marlin/Winchester/etc that hold more than 10 rounds here.

This. By complying, you're enabling tyranny.
The time for civil war is now.

>.223 fine also if it was tube fed?

.... There's a reason tube fed rifles are in calibers that have snub tips.

Now if you made a helical "tube" mag that was fixed in position.. that might work.

>assault revolver
>high capacity magazines
What in the oblivion is an assault revolver Jow Forums?

Something sheogorath made up to give jygalag a conniption fit during the greymarch.

Attached: Skelter_Helter_Artwork.jpg (1200x1360, 142K)

and your mum reminds me of my gf.

>California
man., who gives a shit what those mexicans do. people who live guns and freedom have left that shit state years ago. only massive cu.cks are left who don't mind getting raped by the communists.

i have ZERO respect for anyone who lives there. every dollar they spend on sales tax or pay in income tax goes towards infringement of gun rights and extinction of 2A. so fuck every one of those shitheads who are there.

every time I see a CA license plate, I spit on their car.

>spits on CA cars

Well done user!

Attached: 44488755776.jpg (241x209, 9K)

kek beat me to it