Fn-57 peak performance

Assuming money and concealment are of no objective is this the best pistol available in the world?
>High capacity (20 rounds)
>low recoil
>reliable
>just as capable as common contemporary pistol bullets (7 of 8 people shot in the chest died in the fort hood shooting, basically anyone hit upper-body was killed or incapacitated including multiple people charging the shooter.)
>Accurate and good ballistics
>looks pretty cool

Am I missing something?

Attached: review-fn-5-7.jpg (1001x725, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?4338-Small-Caliber-PDW-s-FN-5-7-mm-HK-4-6-mm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>High capacity (20 rounds

*laughs in PMR-30*

I think the Five-seveN can actually feed rounds from the magazine though

fn-57 can hold 30 round mags if 20s not enough for you without looking too retarded

Attached: 7140qk_large.png (397x321, 158K)

>Kel-Tec

>implying .22 Magnum is better than 5.7x28
>Implying it's a good idea to EDC a rimfire cartridge.
>Carrying a Kel Tec.

Attached: Opinion_discarded.jpg (914x693, 311K)

The only issue I can see being had with it is that the slide is polymer (on the outside) and the entire thing is so light it feels like a toy. To some people that could be a little... disconcerting. I love it, personally.

I held one for the first time recently at a gun store and I agree, it does feel like a toy. Maybe I would like it better if I got to fire it, cause it does look neat and 5.7 is dope.

The triggers are pretty bad.

How much do you think FN payed Ubisoft to shill their polyshit in Splinter Cell?

How does this compare to an ar-15's stopping power?

>Am I missing something?
Watch some actual ballistics tests of 5.7 sometime. 99% of the ammo available for it is shit out of the fiveseven.

pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?4338-Small-Caliber-PDW-s-FN-5-7-mm-HK-4-6-mm
>who's that rando guy on a forum though? why should i believe him?!?!?
Doctor gary roberts, arguably the most respected and renowned terminal ballistics expert currently active in the field. Dude literally has a forearm length list of qualifications and frequently advises federal and local LEAs on the subject. Feel free to look him up if you're curious.

Dogshit compared to .22TCM especially considering you can get compacts in it and get 9mm barrels and essentially have two firearms.

"""expert"""
Where does he work? I can't find any info on this guy.

Novelty gun

Ammo's expensive, trigger a shit, and it's a damn brick to hold. Don't try to CC it unless you wear nothing but trenchcoats.

There really needs to a third party guns for this caliber to take off.

Personally, I Iove 5.7x28mm and I think every city police department should use them.

But there is like two guns that use them and snow flake AR adaptor kit.

There needs to be a Glock, 1911 and a stick magazine pistol caliber carbine like SMG/carbine that is made from the get go with 5.7X38mm

*laughs in FTF*

>can't even google a name
currently he works in a level 1 trauma center in california, is a LE trainer, and does wound ballistics testing for various agencies/groups.

I must have lucked out.. mine had a crisp smooth fairly light trigger with a short positive reset

Literally who?
Anyway. I love mine. It's unique and I love carrying it.

Sam Fisher used one in the Tom Clancy books dude

Attached: 1531268879499.png (755x883, 553K)

The most shocking thing for me is that the FiveseveN is California legal.

They're so damn comfy to shoot.

First paragraph in that thread he spends talking about how crucial it is to shoot the brain. Fucking larper. Paul harrell has way more qualifications and has actually killed people and he only says great thinks about 5.7 and carries it.

kek

>Carrying a Kel Tec
worked well enough for zimmerman

>Glock in 5.7x28
Why hasn't this happened yet? That'd be awesome

I wouldn't buy one, but that would single handedly bring 5.7 pistols into the mainstream. No more $1500 fn plastic toy 5.7 running the civ market.

If I wanted a .22 pistol I would buy one that wasn't expensive as fuck.

The safety is in a dumb, slow location

So don't carry with the safety on