Jow Forums Can you ship a gun in pieces internationally from Pakistan to the US?

Jow Forums Can you ship a gun in pieces internationally from Pakistan to the US?

Attached: 37138205_648116738898841_5975249641401221120_n.jpg (809x590, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/778532530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know how you would get away with it.

Small parts, you probably cold, but anything bigger than that is chancing it. How would you pass off a receiver or a barrel through customs?

I have mailed guns through the states saying they are just machine parts. I do not know. This is why I ask. How thorough is customs?

do
Don't arm any of your Camel Jockey's in the west

Legally as a demilled parts kit probably as long as its cut to atf specs

dune buggies don't need to work very hard to get armed in the US

no fuckin way a full receiver makes it through but if you cut it right then sure

Yes as demilled parts kits, but you have to be licenced to import.

What gun do you want from Pakistan that you can't get in the US already? If it's one of those baby aks in 762 tok or 9 para, I should let you know many models of those exist and most are just blowbacks. There are a few gas operated ones but they're expensive.

I disagree, if you ship it as part of a large container shipment something like only 10% is checked on a good day, if you take em down to just receivers and put them in a diffrent pattern inside say an ac unit or mixed in with car parts i think youd have a good chance of success.
Nothinh for the drug dog to smell, its a metal part in a metal object that doesnt have the shape of a gun.
Now if your shipment is found out your fucked cause they wont stop it just follow it grab you at your HVAC shop with 40 machine gun charges, and a whole host of import export laws we have no idea of.
But honestly you could do it. I doubt you'd get caught.

He's not doubt stationed in pak and wants to send home firearms he and his retard buddies "confiscated"

You have a host of problems.
1. It has to be made before 1987
2. It cant be full auto, bc it wasnt registered.
3. You have to cut the receiver and barrel
4. 922r compliance
Just not worth it. Just buy an Arsenal. And then wood kit from Russian/Yugo parts.

I would connect the receiver into some other bullshit, to make it look like a TV stand or something. Disguise it.

POF in pakistan make fucking MP5 clones for £400.
Why on earth would you want amerishit?

Although I am interested.

So I'm guessing you could just put them in parts, and mail them seperately.

Attached: Z.jpg (289x174, 8K)

My friend I will tell you how must do

1. Must acquire gun
2. Acquire teddy bear also
3. You will need many teddy bear
4. Put gun part into teddy bear
5. When custom man ask "what is in box" you just say "is teddy bear"
6. If xray package then you say "is teddy bear skeleton you fat racist"
7. Customs man no longer bother you and teddy bears

I suppose I can see how it could be possible.
But it seems like it would be a huge amount of trouble (time, cost and logisitcs effort) and risk for a small number of parts.

>But it seems like it would be a huge amount of trouble (time, cost and logisitcs effort) and risk for a small number of parts.

As he's an aspirant terrorist I doubt he's bothered

>So I'm guessing you could just put them in parts, and mail them seperately.

Eh. Xrays and all that. I can't get tobacco in the mail anymore. Best bet would be to go there, get 3D scans and email the models back home.

Attached: notatf.png (500x506, 114K)

You can ship everything but the receiver and barrel.

>£400.
They're like $1500+ last time I checked

In Pakistan nigger? Thats a yearly salary.

I always think of this

A guy could build a really big and complex clock and slip all the parts into the clock mechanisms.

It would be dope.

They export them to the US. I think you read the OP wrong.

gunbroker.com/item/778532530

You don't rate, Dept of State

A full-auto g3

That means I can get a Martini Henry in 577/450 but not in 303 right?

Attached: 37128820_648117132232135_5191942615582375936_n.jpg (720x405, 33K)

It used to be really easy to find slavs selling full auto parts on gun broker. Unfortunately gun broker unfortunately removed them.