How the fuck do so many rapefugees have handguns and machetes in the UK...

How the fuck do so many rapefugees have handguns and machetes in the UK? Do the police just ignore/encourage smuggling if it's done by nonwhites?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5933763/Gunman-shoots-woman-51-morning-rush-hour-north-London.html

Attached: 4E0ED60600000578-0-image-a-1_1531139982556.jpg (634x437, 59K)

You ever notice that when they do "weapons searches" it's always done in White neighborhoods? Because doing them in non-White neighborhoods is racist.

>darkie with gun
>white looking woman
shuffled under the rug
Sadiq not batting an eye

Well, I presume they just buy the machetes at the hardware store like regular people. As for the guns, kinda hard to stop gun smuggling. Sure they're an island, but they're right next to mainland Europe, and in one of the world's busiest shipping lanes.

FPBP
P
B
P

Machetes are not illegal, you can buy them all over the place.

THIS. Any fucking mutt here that gets pissy for me saying Europe is being browned just like the United States CAN GET FUCKED ON DAY OF THE ROPE.
>t. shitskins, spics and mutts contribute to way to many mass shootings and terror attacks.

I thought the justice system was supposed to be racist against non-whites.

Attached: 7baa1b705c77aa0fcafdd5b78c2c840d016f1d0fd879725efa018085030485ea.png (179x185, 69K)

They are in binland

Sold for "agricultural purposes".
Those window boxes can get badly overgrown!

Attached: 37279489_10160957687955122_8693776292648058880_n.jpg (960x871, 73K)

> Do police just ignore smuggling done by nonwhites?

Pretty much. They don't ignore all cases of course so those doing it still face a risk of being caught, but muzzies have gotten away with murder, child prostitution, all sorts of shit. Smuggling weapons is pretty low on the totem pole.

Identity politics infecting law enforcement policy is an ugly thing, but preacher meet choir. I'm sure we all know this.

>you ever notice this thing i just totally made up
>you should be upset about it

This is how deluded the right is.

The guy is also quite clearly white.

Attached: 4E0ED5B500000578-0-image-a-2_1531139990945.jpg (634x398, 83K)

Doing a weapon search where there are weapons is a good way to get shot

They don't care about them raping and prosituting white children's. What make you think they care about guns?

As for gun smuggling in general, for Europe that is, it’s way easier for all those with North-African, Turkish or 3rd world shithole backgrounds. They have contacts in region where illegal arms are aplenty and crossing the virtually open borders of Europe from their real homelands is easy as it can be.

That and you should realize that their families are scattered all over the continent (not uncommon for Moroccans to have relatives in The Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany). Not to get into the political reason why, this is still mostly to blame for how easy it is for them to smuggle anything back and forth (and hiding their funds).

>people who intend to commit armed robbery more likely to be armed
>surprising

>it’s way easier for all those with North-African, Turkish or 3rd world shithole backgrounds

No it's not. It's as easy as for any other criminal. It's not easier.

>Doesn't know about the underwater tunnel to France.

>'The suspect is described as a dark-skinned black man, approximately 5ft 8ins tall and of medium build. He may have had short dreadlocks.'

UK is probably the most cucked country at the moment.

>>'The suspect is described as a dark-skinned black man, approximately 5ft 8ins tall and of medium build. He may have had short dreadlocks.'
>*CLEARLY* another crime by a white man

Attached: file.png (500x370, 399K)

this is the real answer. cops in the west are all a bunch of useless cowards

They have weapons because they're innocent victims coming from a dangerous place. You need to take more in but do a better job of banning all weapons as a way to help them.

>random fuck gets an illegal gun
>HURRRRR THE POLICE MUST JUST BE LETTING PEOPLE SMUGGLE GUNS
You're either a) retarded or b) trolling or think that if police aren't 100% succesful they're doing it on purpose, in which case see point a.

ITT
>absence of SHALL, because britbongistan
though, this comes close:
This only works when the locals are uncooperative with the police. Go to a middle-class or higher neighborhood in America and search for illegal guns and you'll get plenty of bootlicking.

Somewhat related story:
>be brit in south-England area
>riot/looting break out nearby
>a rioter climbs into backyard
>its illegal to kill intruders, for some reason
>call police
>tell them about the intruder
>they do nothing
>call police again
>tell them "I shot him"
>police arrive along with a helicopter
>they ask where the gun is and why the intruder wasn't shot
>tell them "no, I said I 'got him'"
>intruder carted away, probably released with slap on wrist

I'm surprised on how LatinAmerican cartels haven't expanded to Europe yet, they managed to spread into US/Canada pretty well. Imagine if those sandnigers get some weapons via Lybia.

Reminds me of the last truck attack where some bong was cowarding under a table.
>I hope they arent muslim

You dont need the fake rape propaganda you know, everyone hates immigrants just fine without the rape meme.

Isn't identity politics fun? The Left is a failed doctrine by design.

Attached: mass shooters.png (600x833, 866K)

Australia is far more cucked in many areas of life

no autism boy you are the delusion.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)