Hunting monsters

Alright Jow Forums I have been watching those shitty YouTube compilations of monsters and zombies and shit supposedly at Chernobyl, so my question to you is, what would your loadout be for hunting monsters in Chernobyl and if you were to get paid on contract for killing them what would your time be worth? I'd legit be down to go slaughter them for free as long as I had decent support, say from the Ukrainian army or something. A gunship and a medevac helo on standby would be nice. Maybe even some artillery on the radio so if I found a hive of those fucks in a building we could just level it. Pic unrelated, though I'd like to bring a waifu to stuff while I'm there.

Attached: FB_IMG_1530551085219.jpg (480x411, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_JJZq_YnoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

underage

MODS

25, and I'm not a newfriend so fuck off. I miss the old days of /xk/ threads

Nobody else does, get fucked.

whole questions moot since i refuse to leave my trailer

Tell me you never enjoyed a skinwalker thread and I'll call you a lying faggit

I'd let you pilot a drone user, I could use the air support

Get off my board fags
I as the only generation zero Jow Forums poster remaining declare this to be a good thread
Your opinions are hereby null and void
Move along shills

Oh noes my fake native american bullshit spirit that cant be harmed by anything so spooky.

Attached: 1530995248292m.jpg (758x1024, 82K)

Checked. Thanks oldfag.

No prob.
Lots of kids around here that just need to be shown the door.
Cryptid hunting is, always has been, and always will be Jow Forums.
Sure beats milsurp and patch generals

Lol I also haven't seen a good one lately. I miss old Jow Forums. Jow Forumsommandos used to hunt skinwalkers in the desert, and make chlorine gas to test out gas masks. Use to truly be a magi/k/al place.

Attached: 89f.png (500x378, 239K)

We can return it to its former glory as long as we try.
Originally we retreated to opchan and then cryptochan to preserve our culture, but life gets in the way. People get jobs, families or even get killed and our numbers dwindled until I was the only one left. So I have returned
We can fix this site one thread at a time
So are we talking dream loadout, or realistic loadout?

A thread that isn't milsurp, patch or, one of the qtddtot that we get every five minutes and already everyone hates it. Newfags leave.

Yeah thats because those guys who did that shit died because they did dumb shit.

Why not both. I have a ton of tacticool shit so I honestly would rather just bring my own gats. I could loadout a super effective platoon lol

Agreed
Also, what kind of budget do we have?

How long have you been here? I’ve seen you on Desuarchive from way back, but I’ve only seen your name recently, like 2017+ and I’ve been here since 09

For a skinwalker bring a Moist nugget, dragon dildos and lube
For anything else bring a molotov and a nugget if the doesn't work desu
This

I'd use my light saber because the best weapon for made up horseshit is made up horseshit.

Kill yourself summerfag

I'd say budget is within reason for an individual, you're not employed by a pmc or government, your freelance "hunters" hired on contract. Basically like a fur trapper, you killem, bring evidence back, get paid. So no t72 tanks or anything but I know a lot of you poorfags barely have nuggets, so be reasonable

If the molotov*
Goddamnit
I recommend that you see yourself out and never return, newfag

That bitch probably gets bullied and fucked in the ass over and over again at the same time.

So we are hunting cryptids with glocks and sks's?
I mean if we could get drone support for recon and perimeter control that would be great (and possible in recent years)
I'm thinking 308's for most, a few 12 gauges and some motor vehicles for a realistic hunt.
Maybe autos and spectre gunships for fantasy hunts
Long time but Im taking the hunter name in an attempt to eliminate this stupid meme once and for all. I used to alternate between trips but I usually post as user.

Whatever you say kid.

I wonder what size cryptids are we hunting here OP?

Glocks and ar-15s more likely. Sks' dont have the firepower they used to (back when there weren't many tactical rifles on the market) and you can get an ar15 for under 400 bucks these days

Theres all kinds of shit in Chernobyl. No giants or anything, but theres mutations ranging from leeche type bugs the size of your pinky finger, to man size rotting corpse zombies, and 8 foot tall slenderman type freakazoids. Probably the actual largest thing you will encounter are mutated boars and wolves but they lurk the forests around the city, the freaks are mostly in the buildings and roads

Yeah you make a solid point.
556 will take down anything if you use enough of it.
Should be set with standard calibers then.
Probably want some portable lights for perimeter security, radios, food and water, maybe some razor wire for creating choke points and spare parts for our vehicles/atvs

source?

youtu.be/W_JJZq_YnoQ

Watch that shit and tell me you dont get goosebumps on your boipucci

butt

the bitch, not the gay ass zombies

I'm running a homebuilt ar15, 10 inch upper with flash can, surefire scout hi lumen on the right side of the rifle, run to a 4 button pressure switch on the top rail, sig romeo red dot, streamlight tlr2 with the ir laser on the left side of the rifle, and magpul back up sights. My normal plate carrier, with spare mags and medical, glock 19 in drop leg holster with tlr1 light on it, team wendy exfil helmet with my night vision setup on it, gas mask in case some nasty shit gets up on us, good boots, and some decent woodland bdu's. Oh and a sog seal pup knife.

Uh yeah I'm gonna need sauce on that pic

Fuck you get your own bitch

T. Cant use Google fags

Keep up the good work boys
I'll check in on you all tommorrow

For the record, I'm thinking I'll stick to an ar15 just to keep things simple from an ammo and parts standpoint with the ubiquitous g19 as a sidearm.

We should think about what exactly we are hunting though.
Are they fast, big, slow, smart or armored?

Oh god what the FUCK IS THAT KILL IT KILL IT WITH WILLIE PETE

Attached: 10241_5590_0x2_ac020ad7-8574-45fb-aa37-4a8cd4450a8d_1024x1024.jpg (948x1024, 85K)

All of the above. This is kind of a "sanitize all the spooky shit because college kids keep coming up dead and we cant use government forces because the media will make this into a big thing" so no bombs, no regular military. "Civilian hunters" coming in to help Ukraine kill "wild animals" in the exclusion zone. Most of the public has no idea any of this is happening.

I did, you retard
it just says "Jow Forums"

Disregard me, I suck cock for money and once let my dad fuck me in the ass for a bottle of olde english. Also I'm a pedophile.

Here's a quick pic stitch of possible known mutants in the area. The cooling ponds are extremely radiated and dangerous, theres no Godzillas in there but there are terrifying amphibious creatures in and around them. The radiation zombies work together and run in packs.

Attached: Photo Editor-20180716_002711.jpg (2036x2036, 2.05M)

Whoa

Attached: 1531150901091.jpg (500x378, 51K)

Apparently she goes by the moniker of Ultraviolet Darling.

fake and gay

How do you know? You've never left the state you were born in. You have no idea what's out there, much less what's in a heavily irradiated human exclusion zone in the former Soviet union. Fuck you, it could all be real.

it's fucking photoshop you mongoloid

How do you know?

God this shit is so fake, I have a few real captures from an old camcorder video I took about 10 years ago.

Attached: 1.jpg (1266x732, 35K)

That's exactly how I look when my girlfriend keeps sucking after I cum

another angle with a little better lighting.

Attached: 2.jpg (572x441, 20K)

I'd fug the shit out of her

>her

Attached: 1511330564689.jpg (250x250, 11K)

In all honesty, the worst thing roaming the exclusion zone is wolves, albeit tremendously aggressive wolves.
But if we're talking crypids in general, I'd have to go with a 12ga. Ammo aplenty even in Europe, the Russkies even have some impressive slugs they don't export.

Shes mine get your own hole
It's not a trap it's a real girl.

>t. Trap lover in denial

Low capacity though. But you can be a breacher for sure bro. Better get good with a pistol aswell lol

Attached: images.jpg (199x253, 8K)

Ok 1, 2 of those pictures (Top and bottom left) are from video games.

Second, you dont know where ive been, what ive done, what ive seen, YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE

This was the child of some old couple that lived in a fucked up old dilapidated psych ward me and some buddies went exploring in. We scared the fuck out of each other while they were cooking dinner one night. We apologized profusely and got to talking to them for a little bit. Apparently he was some kind of test subject but they wouldn't really elaborate on what kind of tests.

>bragging about being a namefag

did it ever occur to you that the kind of people who would be living in an abandoned building might be mentally unstable?

Attached: 1508893695590.jpg (320x275, 25K)

You didnt put that thing down?

google "cadey mercury" and see for yourself, imbecile

You must be the newest of all summer fags. I can't even remember a time when /xk/ wasn't a popular theme for threads here.

You realize he was stringing you along to get sauce without explicitly asking for it, right?

I didnt want sauce, but now I have it. Thanks faggot

>implying OP's pic is Cadey Mercury
It ain't. Girl in OP's pic has a mole on her chin

This is source

Nah he was just perpetuating the "everyone who's attractive and has short hair is a trap XD" meme brainlets love