Morale thread

This week we unfortunately lost a Jow Forumsommando, a good friend, to depression. In his memory, I wanted to make this thread to let you all know that life is a beautiful thing and no matter what you think about yourself, there are so many people in this world who love you. Tell us whats going on in life, how you are feeling. Anything at all that you want to talk about. Please pay respects to a fallen Jow Forumsomrade. RIP jihadjohnny. F

Attached: 5561095F-0605-4F61-9BFF-9AEE097B3A47.jpg (720x622, 226K)

What happened?

This, also F.

F. Also life can be shit but it gets better.

Suicide

Not gonna pay respects to someone I don't know. Post a link or gtfo

RIP. I have a job phone call at 6am that can possibly be lucrative for me while I'm finishing out my ME degree. Other than that, I'm feeling unaccomplished and a little bitter. Been working out to try and stay positive.

I live only to see the guided whore we call society die. At this point I’m supporting anything that will further speed up the collapse.

Anybody here need company let me know.
I'll play kalimba for you on discord

It does. There would be no beauty in life without the shit.
Keep going, man. You will make it. Stay positive and keep your head straight. Its all going to be worth it very soon.

True signs of someone being ignorant .
It doesn't for some .
And death by their hands is the only sweet release .
Suicide all though sad , is sometimes the very thing that is needed to stop the pain .
Death is inevitable we all die , why is this way or that way so taboo .
>Some people just need to evolve already .

now if only muslimbro would kill himself

i believe in you, monsuioer edgelord

Nah. It's one of the most selfish things you can do. Some situations are different, like having terminal illness and going out on your own terms, but for the most part suicide is always a shitty way to deal with problems you have.

Nice blogpost faggot. Why don't you go join your boyfriend?

I vote for dudeweedbro

Some friend you are.

Didn't the guy legitimately believe in a Jewish conspiracy hive mind type bs?

Might be mistaken...

I think your thinking of the wrong guy, and that people think he was a tripfag.

Remember to sage, hide, and report non Jow Forums threads.

>Zionist Conspiracy?
Sure, believable considering
>Hive mind?
wut

>believable considering

Attached: 230114_908223010.jpg (600x524, 34K)

Too bad it wasnt these idiots

Sorry about your loss OP

We will add him to the registry

>have comfy custom fab job on evening shift a short mostly traffic-free drive away
>trade school buddy practically begging me to go with him working on botes
>day shift and fucktons of traffic on the way every day but could make some serious fucking cash

what do

Attached: 1478091128993.jpg (322x471, 48K)

I know the edgelords will be out in full force for this. Thank you, my shitposting friend. Its not just my loss, its all of ours. Guy was wicked funny and probably made a good number of you all laugh at some point.

Make the cash, buy guns and enjoy life. Have fun. Be happy, find a way to make someone you care about smile. Be alive.

F

You'll push through, it's tough, but once it's done, you'll have a free path to mould your life the way you want.

>namefag

You should kill yourself too.

This entire thread is a shitpost and not Jow Forums related.

I've had a debilitating chronic illness since I was 17, I'm 20 now. Life since the day I got sick has been constant suffering all day every single day, along with a fucking nightmare of doctors and hospitals and treatments and surgeries that never worked. I've only ever gotten worse. Just had my last chance hail mary surgery a few days ago. I don't feel any better. Now there's no more treatments left. I'll be sick until I die. It fucking sucks because I don't want to die, I want to live and experience all the things I neglected when I thought I had time, back before I got sick. But that's impossible now. It's not all bad though. Now I've tried everything to get back my chance at life. I've done all of it, it's over now, there's nothing left to do. I've been suffering for a long, long time and now I can finally end it knowing I've done all I could do. It's not the end I wanted, but just to be able to put an end to it is something I've wished for, something I've longed so much for so long. It's bittersweet, but it's the greatest feeling of relief I have ever felt.

Attached: 1503397822477.gif (277x281, 361K)

Please dont feed the edgy fags

Im sorry user. Please keep fighting, i know how shitty that is of me to ask of you, but think of your family, think of the people who care about you. Suicide will hurt them more then tragedy.

What illness is it?

oh man
What is it?

Attached: 1384345837044.png (200x200, 53K)

Do a flip

RIP Jihad. Best mod there's ever been

Just realized I was an asshole and never actually responded to anybody else.

F. It's horrible to lose a friend, but at least he's free from his pain now. Always remember the good times. It's ok to mourn his death, but celebrate and remember his life.

I hate the thought of hurting my family and my friends, but I hope that they could understand. My life has been torture since the day I got sick and now we know it's never going to get any better. It will be painful for them, there is no avoiding that. But at this point the only thing I'd accomplish by continuing to live would be to drag out my suffering even further. I can tell many of the people I'm closest to have come to this realization as well. Still gonna suck either way.

Severe gastroparesis.

I'll do one just for you, bubs

i dont know dick about shit but did you get a tox screen
i donnt like the way all your problems line up along the same track
who poisoned you

Probably. I've had loooooooooots of blood tests. Lots of em.

t. JIDF
God you guys are quick

well, at some point, each of us do run out of road.
we use science to feel good but it always stops working eventually.
only thing i can do for you now is play stupid kalimba music on discord

Well shit thats where I shoot. I'll fire off a few rounds for em next time im out there

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth living knowing that my life from 2013 onward is just plan B, but threads like this make me realize that it's still a lot better than what others have to deal with. I'm sorry he's gone, but I'm grateful for the reminder. F.

>F

Goddamn Jow Forums, I just want to move out of my parents house and get a good job. I graduated months ago but I can barely get myself to do applications, I worry I don't have enough shit on my resume to make it worth the time. I dreamed I'd emigrate to germany right now so i could be with my girlfriend, but with no way of making that happen and the need to find a job I don't want makes life horrible.

Never get in long distance relationships.
Or go to commuter college. Or stay in the northeast. Any or all three will tear you apart.

Thank you.
Keep going man. Theres so many people who care about you that you may not even know.
Keep on going man you will find a way to make things work, i know you can

ahh the cowards way out. Just didn't have enough gear for SHTF so had to end it all I guess.

Yeah man, tomorrow's guaranteed to no one. Can't let a moment go to waste. Wish I could go back about 6 years and tell myself that, but I'd be too stupid to believe it anyways. Unfortunately, the post surgery meds have given me a vicious case of the shits, so I'm gonna have to turn down your kalimba offer. You seem like a neat person though, rock on kalimba dude.

Fuk u

Please dont feed the edgelord trolls

>Jow Forums
>blogposts

Jow Forums is the closest thing I have to a social circle, where the fuck else am I supposed to blog

(you)

and to fuck over those who are striving to live well?

fucking hell,
I would buy you a drink, if I could.

Attached: 6fd281d400284d7b25a66f58d6c31e9b.jpg (800x528, 88K)

I wish I could kill myself.

F

Just killing time right now until I can move back in with my parents and start apprenticing at a trade job. I feel like I wasted 7 years of my life. Dropped out of college because of mental health and just shat around managing food and retail, thinking I would make money in it some day. I'm just glad I think I'll finally be on track this time, and by the time I hit 30 I'll be getting my journeyman's license, be making good money, and hopefully have my own home and some land to call my own.

Good luck, everyone. Never feel like you're out of time to figure out your life. As long as you're still alive and have your physical health, it's never too late to head in a new direction.

Attached: 1518387903145.jpg (731x960, 52K)

>implying he was wrong

Or leddit. Or tumblr. Or literally anywhere else. This faggotry does not belong here.

I bit stagnant tbhfam.
Last semester I basically just gave up, stopped going to class about 2/3rds of the way through. Dunno why. Combination of things most easily summed up as depression I guess. I'm almost done with uni but the last part is the hardest part so I don't feel like I'm almost done.
So after dipping on school I got a full time job working dumbass level manufacturing, and I don't hate my life anymore. But I also realize this is not a long term solution and ideally I'd like to get back in uni and finish my degree so I can make a halfway decent living hopefully.
At the same time I'm tfwnogf forever alone. Basically just given up as far as that goes. But I think I've gone numb to it because day to day it doesn't really bother me. If I sit and dwell on it long enough it sometimes does. But for the most part I just carry on unperturbed.
Guns have actually given me motivation to make more money and not just fuck around at entry level jobs. I recently dove into the "hobby" and I'm super motivated to make fat stacks so I can buy more and fight the good fight in the impending civil war. So there's that.
Oh also F.
Hopefully he didn't use a gun and add to the manipulated statistics.

>gun enthusiasts
>on /soc/, reddit or tumblr
sure

Gastroparesis self limits, but has been known to go on for five years or more. However, it does end.

Tough it out. One day you will wake up and your symptoms will be gone.

You can just hide the thread too, you sanctimonious snowflake.

F

I’m coming off of some stuff, but overall I have nothing bad going on aside from what’s in my head. Assuming I’m not struck down in some strange fashion I should have it made for the remainder of my life. So it feels pretty good, but rampant anxiety and doubt rob me of any joy I might otherwise feel over such a pleasant turn of events.

>Jow Forums
>social media for autists

Pretty much what Jow Forums has always been

Finally came to terms with the source of my depression being that I am a tranny. I neck myself if it would bring your friend back. About the only useful thing I'd do with my life.

Also F to JihadJohnny

Hey guys
I've been thinking about shooting up my school using black powder pistols (in a bandolier like pirates did) as to trigger the libtards epic style
that's it. I'm planning on killing myself with the last gun or worst case scenario.

>implying it isn't selfish to expect someone to suffer just because them dying would make you upset

F

Life is shit wall to wall, the fact that it can be worse isn't really comforting, but I still try and appreciate what I've got. I lost my cousin earlier this year to the same, OP.

Both my folks are in poor health. They are fighting well, but its fucking miserable to watch knowing I can do fuck all to help. My aunt who made me fudge when I was a kid passed a few weeks ago. Another aunt who hugged me like I legitimately made her day better for being in it has terminal cancer. Her son, my cousin, killed himself about 2 months ago.

It's fucked up, but seeing even a little of what his parents are going through steered me off that same course. About 2 years ago I was wishing it was all over, and I'd only ever barely made it back. All the time I thought about ending it. Seeing what it did to my cousin's parents, I can just wait longingly for a while. I don't want my parents to suffer after what they sacrificed for me.

Stay strong space cadets. I find when I have a good moment it doubles when I consciously appreciate that I have that good moment.

Feels weird man

And boards spilt up by interest. There is no need to shit up this board with off topic nonsense.

this is the slowest board on this site. Threads stay up for days. nobodies shitting up anything.

Well he deserves it, he called a black man the n-word. Listen up whitey, YOU DON'T DO THAT SHIT.

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Sucks man, iv been down this road and it always sucks when a fellow commando becomes an hero.

Some people now matter how much you want to help them will still fall off that cliff.

Our best bet is to just keep on truckin and fuckin borthers, fuck it.

Attached: 933nutwf2fx01.jpg (798x960, 135K)

vote scc

yes. our current trajectory is fucked and it's gotta stop before humanity goes completely sideways