What is the proper age to introduce children to guns?

What is the proper age to introduce children to guns?

Attached: cohen-inset-810x610.jpg (810x610, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Van_Cleave
youtube.com/watch?v=1VNEJrsaOJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think I was probably 6 or 7 when I went shooting the first time with my dad. It was .22lr out of a Ruger revolver and some 9mm from a M9 Beretta.

I got my first gun as a gift at about 10 years old, a single shot 20 gauge shotgun. I used it quail hunting with my dad.

This (((Cohen)))? Fuck this fucking kike. God I can't stand this bullshit. Also around age 6-7 is a good time once they understand falling down hurts, and hitting their brother or sister has consequences.

I was five. But I think it's more of a maturity issue than an an age issue .

Depends on the child and their development

I enjoyed learning and playing flight sims and reading novels alongside a dictionary at 6 but my 11 year old cousin can barely figure out mario kart and speaks slowly and strained to find words.

It's really case by case.

Birth
Chewable plastic revolver

Bring the guns to their school

t. Adam Lanza

Attached: image.jpg (746x490, 268K)

I got a .22 when I was 4.
12 gauge when I was 11.

>What is the proper age to introduce children to guns?
In the womb. The sound will be dammned by the embryonic fluid lulling them to sleep.

>dammed
dampened
>embroynic
amniotic

user, does cousin have the 'tism? Its uncommon for preteens to have speech issues isn't it?

Straight out of the womb.while the mother is still pregnant, play the fetus podcasts about dif calibers, spring wear and how a loaded mag does not wear the spring, etc, etc.

Take them to the range while they're still in the whom, that way they don't develop a flinch

I would say it's different for every child. When the parent feels they are mature enough to take firearm safety and instruction seriously I suppose.

Who's cohen? Not a Jow Forumsfag and searching just "cohen" will return vague results.

>(((Cohen)))
Throw the jew down the well
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Sasha Baron Cohen
They guy who plays Ali G, Borat, etc.

Third trimester. Teach them all about how much bullets hurt.

Attached: 7771C44D-D27F-41C0-ACD1-B9D9B5571833.jpg (1075x1579, 435K)

>not a Jow Forumsfag
They aren't a bunch of nazi larpers, but honestly give that side of the board a go. It's why Jow Forums has dropped off in posters because spics and niggers have moved in thinking they are hotshit with
>LAWL EBIL NAZEEESS
Sasha Cohen or Borat you may know him is a Jew that loves parading anti-gun propaganda. A lot of Jews do, not all, but a lot of them are Democrats, Liberals and hate firearms with a passion.

Seriously, Jow Forums is now having Jow Forums threads, I came back to Jow Forums after being on Jow Forums for a few months when I decided to see what the hubbub was all about. This place fucking sucks with muttoids and niggers running around screeching they are going to brown us. Threads die, and people have moved away from Rhodies sadly. Plus we have good memes and comfy breads and are the most ethnically diverse white-nationalists in existence.

10-12

>Sasha Baron Cohen
I just searched the name and what comes up is how a former congress man was tricked into arming toddlers. Jow Forumsube hungers for moar.

I think I was 3 or 4 when I first shot my dad's .22, but I was a little retarded and I leaned my eye into the scope and got a black eye.

No Cohen tricked him into the role like the little sneaky kike he is. I wish I had my infographs on supporters of gun control in the (((media))) and (((hollywood))) but alas, bricked my hard drive previously. Seriously just go to Jow Forums and ask to be redpilled on it, you'll get some good information. Memes aside it's going along with the current Political Atmosphere, especially the "Russian" Collusion meme.

What said. When a kid acts like they can be trusted with a gun, take them plinking with a .22 and let them clean the gun.

chill bro, that shit was hilarious

youre a fucking idiot. there was no tricking they are just dumb corporate shills who will do anything for more votes. the only thing that genuinely surprised me was that the goa guy played along they seemed pretty legit until now

Psh I wish I could get my hands on a qt3.14 uncucked g36

>SHHH GOY.. SHHH. WE'RE HONEST, WE SWEAR!

4 years old is probably fine
If I have a kids I'm going to start him with a little mouse gun at that age and progress up to .22 in middle school, and real calibers by high school.

*snap*

>just go to Jow Forums and ask to be redpilled on it
yikes....

why do Americans poo themselves in supermarkets?

>writing a paragraph just to say you're not a Nazi, but ending with "we're totes nazis"

we're being raided by Jow Forums () so make sure to report all anti-gun posts you see itt.

triggered guncuck lmao

As young as possible. They need to learn gun safety as young as when they learn not to drink bleach or touch the stove. That being said they probably shouldn't be actually shooting guns until they're old enough to hold them properly and handle the recoil.

Nah, his entire show revolves around finding dupes that enable him to strawman the fuck out of discussion. That fucking "disguise" is so fucking bad that I'm wondering if the old man is just a bad actor.

This is as bad as the moms against guns, those fucking Parkland kids and everything Feinstein and her democratic friends dream up. It's intentionally misrepresenting valid points and playing up the most childish appeals toe motions.

Attached: 1496816838135.png (860x650, 60K)

think he's been going for the long-con?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Van_Cleave

One of the most retarded things a person can do is take something more seriously than it takes itself.

He's taking the piss out of politicians, calm your tits.

>What is the proper age to introduce children to guns?

4/5 supervised cap roll guns, get rid of that flinch early

I learned trigger discipline from my dad when I was probably like 2 to 3 years old, playing with toy guns, water guns etc.

Basic stuff like how to hold a gun, not point at humans and animals and so on (accept for water guns, of course) can be taught as soon as the child can hold a toy gun, imo.

>I got a .22 when I was 4.

Yeah. Nah.
I started shooting 22s supervised at 8 and 12 gauge a couple of years later. Anyone who gives a four year old a 22 is fucking retarded and I assume you are a nogunz, nokidz faggot

He got Sarah Palin too, as well as a bunch of other people
youtube.com/watch?v=1VNEJrsaOJk
I saw in another vid that apparently he even got Bernie Sanders, which I am dying to see.

>this is a real human
The absolite fucking state of Jow Forumsyps, holy shit

Attached: Quoti+wrote+you+a+songquot+quotwhatquot+_0493f52608c4d2ca7f0510615e2d9c9d.jpg (326x326, 24K)

>replying seriously
How stupid are you people?

My daddy always told me "if he's old enough to write, buy him a .45" and I stand by his words to this very day.