How does this

How does this...

Attached: robert e. lee pwns battle of glendale.png (884x642, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr
pastebin.com/TvwYZvCQ
discord.gg/
discord.gg/WZsHqJB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...lead to this?

Attached: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (687x1117, 531K)

Autism.

Since when did /his/ memes make it's way to Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (900x1506, 932K)

Daily reminder

Attached: ismpl4sfjwpz.jpg (1024x415, 74K)

She is a delicate kike flower who will be bleached because she never really did die. Also the South will rise again, this a dixie thread?
This is also true.

Attached: 12821823837127731.jpg (974x718, 267K)

Since Jow Forums and /his/ started sharing a common userbase (i.e. the beginning)

Attached: his in a nutshell.jpg (2048x1511, 2.45M)

Makes since desu.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Attached: even death laughs at you.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>t. yankee snownigger
My question is the Confederacy was Nationalist in nature, they would have teamed up with Germany in WW1 ultimately. So how does making Anne Frank being a confed waifu work?

>CSA siding with G*rmans
>not Brits or Frenchies

Attached: image.jpg (700x484, 85K)

This

Does it?

Jow Forumsajuns would side with the French.

Attached: Gen._Pierre_Gustave_Toutant_de_Beauregard,_C.S.A_-_NARA_-_528596.jpg (2440x3000, 2.57M)

when reddit started raiding us

What is this fucking spacing?
This. But what about WW2?

Based

Attached: louisana tigers to the rescue.jpg (1317x882, 502K)

Hmm, that's an interesting one...
Several possibilities come to mind:
1a. CS politically supports France but is not directly involved until France surrenders in 1940, thus riling up CS support. CS enters a non-aggression pact with the Britain and the USSR. CS declares war on Germany to liberate France.
1b. CS unofficially supports France via lend-lease and allows government-recruited CS mercenary soldiers to fight Germany under the French banner.
1c. CS militarily supports France. CS enters non-aggression treaty with the US in 1941. CS joins the allies. CS participates in Normandy invasion and spearheads the assault into Germany. CS race USSR to Berlin. May 2, 1945, the battleflag of the Army of Northern Virginia flies over the Reichstag.
2. CS allies with Japan. CS invades the US (again), Japan simultaneously attacks US naval operations in the Pacific.
3. CS plays Switzerland

Attached: Reichstag_flag_original.jpg (372x268, 49K)

I could see the CSA either allying with Germany on the basis that Lincoln was in contact with a very well known (((Marxist))), thus planting the seeds for hatred of Communism. Germany going against the Soviet and the Limeys wanting to ally with the Soviets, the same britfags that wanted to invade America again during the Civil War? Pfft thats all the info the CSA would need to come to a decision to say time to be done with the British and Soviets.

Or just go full Isolationist and say, nah. This theory that the CSA would join the allies doesn't really make sense from the standpoint of even wanting to be near anything related to Marxism. Hmm.. yeah the CSA would probably just go with a variation of number 3, probably completely closing themselves off, which they probably would have done for WW1.

I go off this mainly because of how the South is today, a lot want Isolationism to return to the US, with Trump threatening to leave NATO and saying the EU is more of an enemy to the United States and the whole mistrust of Israel and hatred of Europe in general. So the basis for isolationism would make sense.

Attached: 1531451369827.jpg (750x1241, 176K)

>nigkike you have no idea how many germans lived in america prior to the civil war

I can think of few things more wholesome than pregnant anne frank posting

I never realized marx went that far back. Time and history are weird things, man.

>G*rmans
Ask me how I know you have a payot.
Yeah, actually I only heard about this because Trump mentioned it in a recording of him at a restaurant last year, saying he didn't like Lincoln because of it. Really makes ya think..

>implying Trump isn't basically Lincoln 2.0

Attached: Trump Giving Gettysburg Address.jpg (1200x917, 606K)

CSA would likely remain neutral since support for isolationism has historically been strongest in the South (that's only really changed in the last 20 years with the War on Terror and the rise of Neoconservativism).

>But what about WW2?
>thinking von Ribbentrop's bumbling and offensive behavior on its own wouldn't be enough to start a war between Nazi Germany and the Confederate States

Attached: 4th Alabama.jpg (3992x2594, 1.47M)

nu-Jow Forums is /his/ with less commies and Leftists, and nicer mods.
Could be worse, could be just regular old /his/.

Attached: Regulator assault on the Springfield Armory.jpg (1000x752, 223K)

I agree they'd just have a neutral stance, but with the Right getting further right and the Left going further left to where this is becoming Traditional Nationalists verses Communist Anarchists, and it's the Right that are done with rinos and pointless wars while the left is now bloodthirsty for it, I can't help but feel with neo-cons dying out or being pushed out that if a Civil War breaks out, the South would probably just fuck this shit we're seceding.

Can't really fight them.. to much Military, Militia and gun owners down here. That and Commiefornia is going try and vote to secede this November. Should be fun.

The Neocon wing of the Republican Party for all intents and purposes died with the Bush administration. Even the Tea Party who supported ramping up the War on Terror against Islamic militants and taking a hard line with Iran are significantly more reluctant to initiate military action against other countries that were considered threats by the Neocons such as North Korea and Venezuela. Moreover, the aims of Tea Party-supported wars differ in that they are defensive ("we're fighting in Afghanistan as retaliation for 9/11") or pre-emptive ("we need to destroy Iran's nuclear program before it becomes a threat to the US and its allies") measures rather than about the ideals of "spreading democracy" and nation-building that the Neocons were adamant about.

I imagine the South would be a massive shitfest if a second Civil War broke out but you would eventually see a restoration of the Confederacy in name by more tolerable moderates and what's left of the state governments.

Trump isn't a war mongering fuck who starts a civil war. If you believe that, then your place is on twitter with other basedfags.

DO IT AGAIN, UNCLE BILLY

Attached: 1499528362204.jpg (1200x1523, 206K)

>they would have teamed up with Germany in WW1 ultimately.
No they wouldn't have. The South's and the British economies were intertwined with one another, and most Germans were in the North. So if the South won the Civil War, the South would have sided with the Allies, while the North would have most likely sided with the Central Powers.

No but he would declare martial law and rule as a tyrant using civil war as the excuse. That unrestrained lust for power is engrained in both his personality and his people.

Man, with all this anger you'd think you lost a war or something!

Attached: 1494019739835.jpg (600x600, 62K)

>1c. CS militarily supports France. CS enters non-aggression treaty with the US in 1941. CS joins the allies. CS participates in Normandy invasion and spearheads the assault into Germany. CS race USSR to Berlin. May 2, 1945, the battleflag of the Army of Northern Virginia flies over the Reichstag.

Aspiring writefag here, I've basically used this one as the basis of a series of novels I've outlined.

Basically the Confederate States of America maintains a state of armed neutrality in World War I owing to a major economic crisis and widespread isolationist sentiment. The United States' intervention after the discovery of the Zimmerman Telegram precludes any possibility of the CSA formally joining the Entente, as it is perceived that Confederate and American troops will never be able fight side by side.

The Confederacy launches a limited covert intervention in the Russian Civil War (kept a secret for the same reasons as above), providing token material support for the Whites and rescuing a member of House Romanov from execution (although the circumstances of it force a coverup).

Confederate-American relations are strained during the 1920s owing to renewed hostility but remain mostly peaceful. The Great Depression effectively cripples both countries however and the reformers FDR and Huey Long are elected Presidents of their respective countries. Realizing that neither country will survive the Depression and seeing the looming threat of Hitler and Stalin on the horizon, the two make the radical step of initiating a detente and the two former enemies form a tentative alliance against Nazi Germany. The Confederate States in particular has steadily deteriorating relations with the Third Reich, largely owing to Hitler's own poor diplomatic maneuvering that spiral into a major international incident during Kristallnacht. Confederate patience finally wears out and the CSA declares war on Germany in mid-1941.

What do you guys think? Want to read more?

Attached: 11th Mississippi Gettysburg.jpg (1400x890, 473K)

every side in WW1 was Nationalist you idiot

>Trump isn't a war mongering fuc

He's pushing the line with Iran.

Y*nkees killed this just as is their impulse to destroy everything else decent and beautiful in this world. Not unlike Germans in that regard.

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

Attached: 1505745613182.jpg (796x582, 55K)

Keep going but don't spoil anything please. I still want there to be surprises when I buy your book.

You aren't a true Confederate if you haven't despised every US president since Jefferson

This

Attached: Jefferson Davis.jpg (600x551, 64K)

>you have to get rid of your niggers
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And they almost all lived amongst the Yanks except for a few communities in Texas and a few old families such as my own that didn't give a shit about Krautland since the Germans had sent their aupport to the Yanks during the war.

>you have to get rid of the thing that sustains your entire economy
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
And people wonder why the south is such a shithole to this day

>plantation owners have to pay local poor whites
>blacks go to Liberia

The south was betrayed by the southern aristocracy, not Lincoln.

why would the zimmermann note cause the u.s. enter the war on behalf of the allies if the south still existed? wouldn't the mexicans be trying to take back territory from the confederacy instead of the union?

I won't spoil the plot of the actual novels (I'll post the pastebin of what I have outlined if people want to look at it) but since they're mostly told from the point of view of mostly average people (Anne Frank, Rutka Laskier, and one of Romanov sisters respectively) who are affected by larger events, I'll delve into the geopolitics of this timeline.

The Confederate States border Mexico with the state of Texas (having been forced to relinquish all claims to Western territories as a concession for independence) and the United States borders Mexico with California, New Mexico, and Arizona.

Mexican rebel groups are wary of Confederate military prowess, knowing from both earlier experience and the bloody border wars between the CSA and USA that they will aggressively respond to any attack on their territory and avoid launching attacks into Texas. The United States however is considerably more neglectful on border security (owing to both a larger border with Mexico and devoting most of its army to the Confederate border) and has already been the victim of numerous raids prior to the discovery of the Zimmerman Telegram.

The result is that the public outcry at the Zimmerman Telegram is far more extreme in the United States which immediately declares war on Germany, than in the Confederate States, where it is largely dismissed as an empty threat and retaliates by merely severing diplomatic ties and seizing German assets (notably a large number of civilian ships that had sought shelter in CS ports when the war broke out). Nonetheless, the Zimmerman Telegram is taken as an insult that the Confederacy will not easily forgive, the gravity of which Nazi Germany fails to recognize 20 years later.

Attached: mississippi-rifles-riley-buena-vista.jpg (1280x942, 539K)

>My question is the Confederacy was Nationalist in nature, they would have teamed up with Germany in WW1 ultimately.

Most of the German immigration to the US was typically in in the North, there's no reason for the CSA to have any sympathy for Germany. Also if their capital remained tied up in land and slaves, there's almost no way for their economy to achieve any level of industrial parity with anyone with a remotely strong economy.

Me rikey, got a link to the pastebin?

Attached: image.jpg (432x500, 119K)

>isolationism has historically been strongest in the South
Southerners attack Mexico out of the blue and steal 70% of their land just because.

Mexico had it coming.

Attached: image.png (1313x1026, 786K)

I can think of a lot more wholesome things than pregnant Anne Frank, like a coat hanger

Anne Frank erotic novel

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr

Romanovs novel although this one I intended more as a parody of Clive Cussler's Dirk Pitt novels when I was writing it so I'll probably change it up a lot before I actually write it.

pastebin.com/TvwYZvCQ

I'll post the one about Rutka Laskier later once I have it all typed up.

The one thing connecting the three stories is that Confederate actions saves them from being killed by the Bolsheviks and Nazis.

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

Tbh burning down Atlanta would be a net gain for the south

You faggots still lost

Killed more of you autistics though. Stay mad nigger lover.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

the only thing the union did wrong was accepting any surrender and not the total annihilation of the southern society and 'nation'

Do you idiots even realize just how much we fucking hated Atlanta even back then?

t. Georgia

Some more elaborating

The CSA initially tries to be accommodating towards Nazi Germany but things get off to a bad start when von Ribbentrop makes offensive comments about the deceased Secretary of State, Judah P. Benjamin, who is still seen as a national hero for helping to have secured friendly relations abroad in the first tumultuous years of the Confederacy. The CSA voices minor disapproval at the Nuremberg Laws which are regarded as harsh even by their standards (Southern segregation still exists in this timeline, but is far less draconian owing to Reconstruction never happening and thus not producing the backlash that created Jim Crow).

The relationship takes a turn for the worst after the 1936 Olympics when Jesse Owens (the first black Confederate athlete to be allowed to participate) wins four gold medals. Hitler being under the impression that the Confederate government deliberately fielded black athletes to make to embarrass the Third Reich (not realizing that the Confederate Olympic committee was privately run and that the government had no say in the matter). Relations continue to deteriorate after a pro-Nazi immigrant in the CSA translates and distributes "Myth of the 20th Century" by Alfred Rosenberg, not realizing that the book's anti-Christian sentiment would offend the deeply religious Confederate populace.

Confederate-German relations begin to fall apart with the Munich Agreement and Kristallnacht, during which a group of Jews seek asylum at the CS embassy. When a mob led by SA stormtroopers attack the Jews, the Confederate Marines on guard mistakenly assume that they're the ones under attack and open fire, causing a gun battle that lasts several hours and results in scores of Germans being killed (warnings from Germany's own ambassador that the CSA would not tolerate any assault on its sovereignty went ignored). Further escalation is only averted when Germany issues a formal apology (much to many in the Nazi leadership's chagrin).

Attached: confederate marines.jpg (1239x1566, 418K)

There is a discord server the Jow Forumsommando Jow Forumsonfederacy
Only Southerners allowed, all incoming members must be from a state that either seceded or had a large number of CS volunteers.

States that seceded in order of secession:
South Carolina
Mississippi
Florida
Alabama
Georgia
Louisiana
Texas
Virginia
Arkansas
North Carolina
Tennessee

States that offered support:
Missouri
Kentucky
Maryland
Delaware
Oklahoma
West Virginia

JOIN NOW discord.gg/

Should've kept it too desu

Attached: 1514188153707.jpg (253x235, 10K)

By the beginning of 1938, the Confederate States Army is already drawing up plans for a potential showdown with Nazi Germany and reactivating assets they had previously reserved for a potential conflict with the United States such as proposals for a Corps-sized airborne force, accelerated modernization, and expansion of its Special Operations Command (a small force of elite soldiers trained to sabotage enemy infrastructure and induce revolt among the local population, originally intended for use against the US, it had already seen extensive action in Confederate proxy wars in Latin America).

The Invasion of Poland the outbreak of war provokes widespread anger in the CSA and begins to erode previous isolationist sentiment. When Germany invades multiple neutral countries (the Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, and Denmark all nations that have fairly cordial relations with the CSA) during Fall Gelb, the enraged Confederate government begins severing diplomatic ties and anti-German riots break out in several cities. Hitler, not realizing that as a country that had won its independence only within the last 80 years, the CSA holds great value in their own sovereignty and respecting the sovereignty of others. All CS consulates in Germany are closed with the exception of the main embassy in Berlin which remains open to provide Confederate nationals a means out of the country. By the beginning of 1941, it it is obvious to all that the Confederate States and Germany are on the road to war.

Attached: mort-kunstler-review-moss-neck_1_24e786a47a8fd77d681fa48fa3e10744.jpg (1600x1066, 306K)

In addition to its own preparations for war, the Long and Roosevelt administrations begin a program of military cooperation. A previously shelved proposal for a joint command center for the two countries in Arlington, Virginia (part of Union held-Northern Virginia which the Confederacy was forced to give up for independence) is approved in early 1941. Access to American industry allows for the Confederacy to expand its smaller but technologically advanced army (realizing its demographic disadvantage, the Confederates had placer greater emphasis on better weapons, training, and mass mobilization for total war as a means of compensating) while access to previously closed off Confederate oil, steel, agriculture, labor, and seaports allow for a major expansion of American industry and military modernization.

Attached: 1200px-The_Pentagon_January_2008.jpg (1200x686, 268K)

>the Confederacy was Nationalist in nature, they would have teamed up with Germany in WW1 ultimately
Everyone in WW1 was nationalist you doofus

Attached: YDtwKsC.jpg (1896x1671, 172K)

>Wow, I can't wait to sign up to get shot and have my legs sawn off without anesthetic so my Neo-feudal landlord can own semi-sentient farm equipment that will be replaced by mechanized farming anyway within 60 years!

Literally every Johnny Reb was cucked big league by niggers fucking their wives back home. Sad but true. :^)

What do you guys think so far?

Attached: Armistead at the Angle Mark Maritato.jpg (1100x733, 515K)

Still haven't figured out what should be the final straw that actually ignites war between the CSA and Germany. It would occur early in 1941, in time for an advance force of CS Marines based out of Malta (part of the DFBA) to prevent the German conquest of Greece and prior to the invasion of the Soviet Union and it would be an action by the Germans that has the the South clamoring for war as a matter of national honor.

The two ideas I have right now would be

-The German Navy, without the knowledge of the Reich Foreign Office and at the implied suggestion of Admiral Canaris, carries out a sabotage operation to sink the Kronprinzessin Cecilie and Kaiser Wilhelm II. Two former German ocean liners that had been taken into American custody during WWI and turned over the Confederate States as part of a new defense agreement. The Confederates had offered to give the ships back to Nazi Germany as a token of good will but withdrawn the offer after relations began to deteriorate. Germany had been under the impression that the CSA was preparing to turn the ships over to the UK as troop transports (in reality, the British had turned down the ships as too old and the Confederate Navy had searching for scrapyards to take them). Although the Germans succeed in sinking the ships, the operation is discovered its occurring on Confederate soil infuriates public into calling for war.
-The Wehrmacht (again believing that Confederate intervention in the war is imminent), seize the CS Embassy in Berlin and take its staff prisoner. Although the civilians are returned home unharmed, the military personnel (CS Marine Embassy Guard and members of the military attaché) are murdered by their SS guards almost immediately after being taken into custody in revenge for the Kristallnacht shootout three years prior. When the killings come to light, the Confederate public again is enraged beyond the point of reconciliation, marking the beginning of a bloody and brutal war between the two countries.

Attached: Kaiser Wilhelm II awaiting scrapping.jpg (931x960, 255K)

He pushed it for a year with North Korea too, and look where we are now.

It's part of how he works. Loud and bombastic, but willing to compromise and work together. He's a deals man, he likes making deals and making it look like he forced you to make them.

I think I prefer option 2.

Option 1 has too many shades of Pearl Harbor.

where's the link negro?

Not bad.

Attached: image.jpg (450x548, 67K)

The vary bottom discord.gg/WZsHqJB

Attached: btfo_rebel_scum.png (2518x1024, 362K)

>Option 1 has too many shades of Pearl Harbor.

I more had Operation Pastorius and the Scuttling of the German fleet in Scapa Flow in mind when I thought of it.

I was thinking of possibly combining the ideas such as Germans blow up the ships and then seize the embassy when their cover is blown or the other way around and they blow up the ships in Chesapeake Bay mere hours after war is declare in an attempt to scare the South into backing down, but the Confederacy calls Germany's bluff and the attack only serves to further enrage the Southern public into supporting a war.

Attached: SMS_Hindenburg_sunk.jpg (1275x1024, 210K)

thanks lad

It's fucking hilarious that the same guy calling Kim little rocket man and talking shit about the norks became the first president to even meet with a head of state and will soon also be the first to host one at the White House.

This timeline's fucking beautiful guys

>the other way around and they blow up the ships in Chesapeake Bay mere hours after war is declare in an attempt to scare the South into backing down, but the Confederacy calls Germany's bluff and the attack only serves to further enrage the Southern public into supporting a war.
This sounds like a winner.

Why are lefty plebbitors like you always so obsessed with nigger dicks and cuckolding? You pathetic faggots really are nigger lovers.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>A pro-gun, pro-free-speech board sharing a userbase with an anti-gun, anti-free-speech board that regularly attacks the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution and makes pro-Commie threads every other day.

Attached: Oh for God's sake Niles.jpg (720x540, 75K)

Get this autistic, off-topic pile of shit off my board.

>an anti-gun, anti-free-speech board that regularly attacks the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution and makes pro-Commie threads every other day

But that's wrong you fucking retard

Attached: his is a states' rights board.png (1544x1064, 3.35M)

Fuck and take your degenerate cringey child porn with you scum.

Let me think about that...

No.

Attached: tfw no Anne Frank with a Dilly Bar gf.jpg (3118x4160, 1.84M)

This has nothing to do with weapons, firearms, militaria or military equipment.

Now eat shit and die.

Found this while shitposting:
Someone's butt-blasted.

You have five minutes to leave this board and never come back. I am tracking your location right now. If you do not leave this board there will be irreversible consequences.

Stop posting off-topic shit here you cum-guzzling filth.

>This has nothing to do with weapons, firearms, militaria or military equipment.

The American Civil War has everything to do with those.

>Now eat shit and die.

No.

Try me

Attached: Charge Bayonets!.png (736x692, 335K)

>gets btfo in a thread on Jow Forums
>runs to Jow Forums crying for help
>gets furious when someone links it back
>Jow Forums thread 404s
You're so salty that your tears could put sea life into shock.

Attached: 1516827494396.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Posting pregnant Anne Frank, the Taylor Swift at Applebee's meme, and the crying little girl asking her dad stupid questions meme should all be instant 3-day bans on posting...

Seriously they offer absolutely nothing constructive to Jow Forums discussion whatsoever and serve only to cause flame wars and shitposting wars.

Hiro filtered basedmilk into based because of an overuse of the word and its use in causing the same off-topic shitposting. It's about time these cancerous images got the same treatment.

Nigger, this kind of shitposting almost never happens on Jow Forums and all you have to do to make it go away is hide and report the thread then get on with your fucking life.
But no, you have to keep coming in here and giving them another post to reply to with another picture because you're too fucking stupid to realize you bring this shit on yourself.

> this kind of shitposting almost never happens on Jow Forums

Oh my dear sweet summer child...

Why are leftists so incapable of trusting women? Is it so hard to believe that women are capable of doing more than jumping on the first cock they see in the morning?

>I am tracking your location right now. If you do not leave this board there will be irreversible consequences.

Attached: Chaika Stronk.png (930x157, 44K)

I guess it is.

This is what I've got so far:

>April, 1941
>German and Italian forces stand poised to overrun Greece
>the buildup for the impending invasion of the Soviet Union continues in secret
>but all is not well, the Third Reich's relations with the Confederate States of America continue to steadily deteriorate
>the Confederate States Navy has opened a large naval base on the island of Malta as part of the Destroyers for Bases Agreement with the UK
>although nominally established as a forward base for "neutrality patrols" to protect Confederate shipping in the Mediterranean, the Germans suspect the base is for more than just that, as it boasts a substantial number of capital ships, including carriers, battleships, landing ships, and a force of nearly 30,000 Confederate States Marines under the command of a General Puller
>indeed, the base's very presence is a cause for annoyance among the OKW as it prevents the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine from simply launching an all out assault on all of Malta, instead needing to resort to limited attacks that don't risk a diplomatic incident
>but Hitler is not worried, as he is assured by Abwehr chief, Wilhelm Canaris, that the Confederate States is weak, politically and racially stratified, and poses little threat to the German Reich
>Foreign Minister Joachim von Ribbentrop and his staff however warns the opposite, that the Confederate States are stronger than they realize
>Former German ambassador Dieckhoff in particular warns "gentlemen, many misinformed Germans believe that Confederacy is a nation divided, backward, isolationist, and that Confederates are only interested in enjoying a life of luxury, and are spiritually and morally corrupt. But that is a grave mistake. If war becomes inevitable, the Confederacy would be the most formidable foe that we have ever fought. I've lived in Richmond and studied at Chapel Hill, so I know that the Confederates are a proud and just people."

Attached: goodnight wherever you are.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Georgian here. Wouldn't mind seeing Atlanta burn one bit.

Yeah stopped reading at "CSA Fielding black athlete." At least make it believable.

Are you in the South by chance? Lately the insult (((Yankee))) and "Snownigger" has been more common and getting thrown around at northern liberal transplants or snowbirds. Even Blacks, that have a Traditionalist Conservative attitude are like this, since Dylan Roof we've had a lot of Blacks come out in support of the Confederacy, who then get called out as Uncle Toms or porch coons and then fire back saying you are not a black man but just a nigger for thinking the Confederacy was created for the purpose of slavery. Then Sons of the Confederacy come around and btfo of the media for saying the CSA had no blacks in the Army.

Snowniggers, Yankees, Niggers, Spics, are facing serious segregation right now from businesses, gun stores, restaurants and such who find the Stars and Bars offensive. I'm in Florida with this shit heating up, and I fucking love it. If the left forces this civil war especially after Trumps meeting with Putin and an end to this "cold war 2.0", along with SCOTUS and the Big Red Wave, then the South (Militias, Preppers, Purists and Nationalists) will seize the opportunity and say that a large Federal Government caused this in the first place and say fuck off to everything else.

God I'm so hard thinking about this.

Attached: 218381932812983111.jpg (800x430, 108K)

See

>Southern segregation still exists but is less draconian

70 years have passed between the end of the Civil War and the 1936 Olympics. Racial discrimination has lessened substantially with the abolition of slavery in the 1870s (although blacks are still largely excluded from voting or serving in the armed forces until WWII begins) and anti-Americanism has largely supplanted anti-black racism as the mainstay prejudice of the South.