Never buy a gun from a guy named Sandy

I am a long lurker for Jow Forums but i cant do green text for shit so forgive me if i screw up

>Be me
>Poor 19 year old who obese with guns and living in comifornia
>went to gun show a found a rem rolling block in 7mm mauser for 50 bucks
>Impulsebuy.avi
>Horrible condition dirty and brokem firing pin
>once i got firing pin i took it out shooting at 5 in morning
>put eye protection and gloves on cause i dont trust it
>Pulled trigger
*bang*
>exploded in my hand and now there's a hole in my wrist
>OhFuckmyass.exe
>got in my car and drove 90 on curvey mountains till i had phone signal
>Tons of cop cars come
>They made fun of me while im bleeding everywhere in my car
>Imdyingpleasehelp.jpeg
>ambulance came
>Was in emergency care for 4 hours and need surgery but doctors amd nurses are concentrating on a girl with a sprained ankle
>finally got surgery
If I waited another hour i would have lost my arm
Pic related its my injured arm

Attached: 19b0f288-6b4b-4edb-8d4c-33a3191b2675.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

>skin color
Explains everything.

This.

I'm sorry OP

Yep

“Took it out shooting at 5am”
Home invasions aren’t a good way to get target practice Tyrone.

So a Glock 40 in 7mm ... nice.

Attached: watermelon.jpg (550x550, 19K)

>$50 Mauser
>Safe to shoot
M8...

Attached: BFR shooting.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Good to see american health care system works as intended

Well OP that blows. No pun intended.
You're fat, brown, young, probably (((cisgender))), living in California and badly injured yourself using firearms. Did you think you'd be prioritized over a possibly young, white, most likely cute/pretty female with a sprained ankle probably obtained having an innocent California girl good time?

It does, a white girl (valuable) had an injury and was treated quickly. Tyrone lied to the police about his failed home invasion and thus was made to wait

So, let me get this straight...
You found a trash-bin priced breech-loader in horrible condition. You still managed to 'fix' the part that would allow it to nominally function. After all this, you still didn't think of test-firing it any other way than by holding it in your hands and pulling the trigger.

Yeah, the cops were right to laugh at you. Only one person fucked up here, and it's you. Sure, it sucks to have your Foreign Lady Bushwacker all minced up to shit, but it's all on you.

Attached: 1516449743809.jpg (800x999, 92K)

Can’t blame him, having a sub-80 IQ makes you do stupid things

Dude everyone knows that the germans put a feature into every gun so it would explode in the hands of minorities and jews.

Its kinda like the sword in the stone. If the sword exploded.

Its your own fault.

Attached: E9E7FEE4-F638-4065-9824-EF5BD4CF5147.png (640x1136, 1.06M)

>rem rolling block
>German
dude

>Did he really buy a Mauser for 50 Bucks and test fired it in His hands?

Attached: cereal_guy_newspaper_by_rober_raik-d4e0gdy.png (8132x6308, 760K)

He’s mystery meat, what do you think?

get well soon Op.

Just save up and buy an Ar-15 for 500 bucks or less.

Even in Ca we are in a golden age for buying cheap reliable rifles in military calibers.

Attached: 99ze84zj60n01.jpg (640x516, 38K)

>Yes, this idiot did it.

Attached: 694.png (420x413, 37K)

Whoops

Its to bad it was a good joke

Fpbp

you cant even buy a lobster dinner for $50 anymore!

Attached: IMG_0777.jpg (700x525, 483K)

They’re flattening lobsters now?

vegan lobster

user, why?

Attached: ohgodwhy.jpg (586x330, 30K)

Because he’s mystery meat.

Well I hope you get better op. Especially old guns like that can be pretty sketchy, same with iffy reloads or ancient surplus ammo. You should have done your due diligence and had it checked before shooting.

Hopefully your hand will heal up and the next time you buy a gun you get something in better shape.

Post gun

They got you on night shift now Wumbo? Y'oughta be in bed by now.

>49%

This is part of why I own a lot of ar-15s, and why there are certain guns I will not own. Before I make a purchase of a particular system I look at the design of the rifle and how it works. In almost all instances I've seen of an ar-15 kaboom the shooter is unharmed. This is because all of the gasses shoot the bolt back into the buffer tube and then the gasses take the path of least resistance and shoot out of the magwell. The gun is toast but the shooter is unharmed.

I also try to tell people who are against ARs that you may not like guns, but you probably have friends or a family member who does, do you really want them firing weapons that could injure or kill them in the event of a catastrophic failure? No? The ar-15 is one of the safest designs out there should there be a catastrophic failure.

I've been working 14hr grave shifts 5 nights a week for 2 months now. It's why I've been phone posting so much so late at night.

It's eating my soul but the money is good.

process engineer here, salary, day staff at a large production plant
>that is literally my dream shift
>instead I work with day staff and sit in inane meetings
>wish I could just be a board operator, only work night shift, get paid hourly, then go fishing in the morning before going to sleep and repeat.

>white girl (valuable)
Nigger detected

Oh don't get me wrong. The work itself is easy. It's just 14 hours or nothing. That simply leaves no time for anything outside work. I have to scramble to do everything I can't normally do on my 2 days off. Either that or I don't get enough sleep and it becomes a serious struggle to get through the week.

Where do you work?

>rem rolling block
no 5 bp only

Attached: 771AB57D-74D9-45FF-A868-19FDC29ABCF0.jpg (480x360, 10K)

dubs confirm

Attached: nice.jpg (320x320, 35K)

sounds more like a hindu with a hb1 based on falsified qualification

Rem rolling blocks where made in smokeless too. They're very strong desu when not in 50 dollar condition.

>be nog
>basically get shot by your own gun
Such is life as a brotha I suppose.

That's a schnitzel

He's white in America

OP did it ever dawn on you to ask why it was $50?

for all intents and purposes California might as well be Mexico

Attached: 1506442865833.png (497x500, 244K)

>but a mauser for 50$
>seen that it's dirty, damaged and in fucked condition
>try to actually shoot it by himself anyway

Do not reproduce. Please.

Attached: 6aa93f89193666282bd60dac279d45f4-81.jpg (608x320, 16K)

Cheers m8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

IIRC he's security for some tech company.

>obese

I wish you had died.

Well, judging by what op did, I don't think he'll last too long.

post pics of you fucking your wrist pussy

Op here first off i meant to say obsessed not obese im actully 5 10 180 pounds and second dude sells his guns cheap and right now im trying to contact my doc to see if he can give me the pics of my wrist when it wasn't banaged up if this thread is still up ill post it later today

Haha BASED shitskin blowing his hand up! Jow Forums is for WHITE MEN ONLY am I right fellow hyperborean race warriors

Only WHITE MEN deserve to own and operate guns, its literally in the board rules and the constitution

BASED things like maiming himself so us demigod übermenschen dont have to

Sounds more like you're a complete fucking retard for KNOWING it's in horrid condition yet firing it anyway without even attempting to fix it, if it could be fixed. Some have to learn the hard way I suppose.

dubs confirm. i came here to post this.

are you the crying indian reddit fag from that other thread?

You bought a nigger-tier gun for a nigger price and even knew it was broken. Now you want to sue the seller? You're a fucking nigger.

Attached: troof.jpg (500x667, 125K)

Well congrats on the nerve damage, you'll probably never shoot guns easily and from here on out everyone is going to hate you for owning milsurp guns because now everyone is going to worry about this mishandling of guns. Dude, listen to everyone in this thread and remember things don't last forever. I hope you now know the value of the dollar. You get what you pay for.

Bottom line is, next time pay for quality and durability and don't get into DIY guns yet either. Don't even download them. Don't even think about DIY guns.

why would you shoot an extremely old gun in extremely poor condition you fucking retard

Stay mad shitskin.

Attached: 1530445739019.jpg (1024x515, 333K)

whiter than you Muhammad

Attached: amerimutt.png (400x309, 28K)

Does being racist pieces of shit make you feel good about yourselves? Explain to me how ostracizing minorities from pro-gun culture will help our image as supporters of the Constitution and gun rights. Race has nothing to do with someone's ability to responsibly handle firearms (take for example how many ND threads Jow Forums has each month). Call these retards out based on their actions, like the mature adults you all should be. What I'm saying is that everyone gets a vote; if gun culture and racism are inseparable, the majority will always vote anti-gun. The media has people scared enough about guns, so don't make it easy for them to think they'd be taking away "evil guns" from shitty people. Take pride in your image as a gun owner. You can do better than this.

Attached: 1508388544437.gif (320x600, 119K)

Yes it does. Non whites are subhuman. Fuck off back to plebbit you dumb little shitskin.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

This is Jow Forums retard. People post pics of themselves putting their pee pee into guns along with their dildo collection.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Don't be such a nigger. Guns are for humans.

Attached: 1472778380841.jpg (500x2812, 886K)

Do you think Jow Forums is a safespace that doesn't attract the rejects of the worlds society?
Fuck off nigger

I'm only going to respond to one racist reply to my post. I presented a logical argument against racism in gun culture. If you can't counter it through a reasonable debate, then you've already lost and will not receive a (you).

Attached: 1470157700098.gif (480x238, 415K)

>tfw mi cuerno de chivo es malo fool

Attached: scrappahank.jpg (474x352, 57K)

An argument? No you didn't, you literally made a statement with no hypothesis or supporting evidence. Civic nationalism cannot exist without complete cultural homogenization. The US was founded for white people by white people with personal firearm ownership being the foundations on which all of it was built. Shitskins can be trained like any animal and only the smartest can survive if they dispose of literally every ethnically-tied cultural aspect that they have. Even if an immigrant comes to this country and acts as pro-gun as possible, their children will be by default overwhelmingly liberal. Not to mention, the immigrants coming from their native countries are usually shitholes that even when having lax gun-laws are overwhelming examples of how the general populace of shitskins cannot be trusted with weapons. They don't come from community unity, they're basic animals that scrap and fight and don't think beyond today's meal. How can you use a tool to build something that you can't even comprehend?

Attached: 1443925841231.jpg (450x337, 57K)

Hahahahahahahhahaha I can imagine OP or his family members saying that

I'm not even white but I agree with you. It's the sad truth really.

Damn dude if a gun is that sketchy test fire it with a string or something. Any pics of the gore? Are you insured?

>$50 gun
There you go.

Attached: 1525989637994.jpg (238x165, 17K)

Yes. Precisely because he is from California. The white girl would have been thrown out the hospital window to accommodate a young fat brown cisgendered person, but when they saw he was a gun owner, he was one of "rite wang rump Nahtzees" so they didn't attend to him right away.

Premium Harrell kek.

Minoritys are statistically more dangerous then guns and i quite honestly don’t think they should be alowed to have them until they clean up there act.

The nigger who buys a 50 dollar gun and blows a hole in his arm or has a ND is a hilarious stereotype.

Attached: DD6A66C5-832A-47A8-91AC-817D30685273.jpg (540x1206, 120K)

Tio taco got to suck that white dick

Attached: 1531754086833s.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Fuck you dumb white nigger, the anti gunners say the same thing about you white cave beasts shooting up schools. Lets BAN your guns too low IQ faggot.

Attached: 1531757660905.png (645x729, 75K)

>Civic nationalism
You're literally using Jow Forums memes.
>The US was founded for white people
Things have changed, including the Constitution (the foundation of what this country is today). Your race has no effect on the rights you have a US citizen today.
>Shitskins can be trained like any animal
Any person can be trained.
>only the smartest can survive if they dispose of literally every ethnically-tied cultural aspect that they have
You're wrong. Look at the sports, music, and entertainment industries for example.
>Even if an immigrant comes to this country and acts as pro-gun as possible, their children will be by default overwhelmingly liberal.
[Citation needed]
>Not to mention, the immigrants coming from their native countries are usually shitholes that even when having lax gun-laws are overwhelming examples of how the general populace of shitskins cannot be trusted with weapons.
Shithole countries are filled with lower class people. What you call a shitskin is essentially the same thing as 'white trash' here.
>They don't come from community unity, they're basic animals that scrap and fight and don't think beyond today's meal.
Anyone would act like an animal if it was the only means of survival. People who come to this country legally with the intention of starting a better life have an opportunity to do so. There are plenty of immigrant success stories to prove that.
>How can you use a tool to build something that you can't even comprehend?
How can you act poetic if I just shut down all your arguments? Your main point was that you want to prevent a group of people from obtaining guns because they might commit a crime. That's some real anti-gun lib shit right there, friendo. It's time for you to leave.

Attached: hqdefault (12).jpg (480x360, 14K)

You didn't shut down any arguments though. Non-whites are still subhuman regardless of your autistic anecdotes. Try reading a book you dumb nigger.

Attached: 14586755672331.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Fuck you and your fee fees, redditor.

Attached: 1523740221063.png (801x960, 797K)

My my, what big tears you have there!

You didn't shut down anything dude and you definitely didn't interpret my point at all. I literally said nothing about preventing subhumans from obtaining guns. If anything, I argued for the elimination of non-whites from the United States on grounds that non-whites would never be able to function in our society.

You're a retard.

I think you accidentally kicked your bait bucket off the pier. You have to be more careful, user.

Music and entertainment is dominated by whites. Explosive strength sports are dominated by niggers, strength and endurance by whites. All three of those factors are objectively useless for the development of a society and only serve as luxuries, even so. Being a lap dog for Jewish managers doesn't define any degree of racial competence.

cry more, faggot

is this pasta?
nobody can be this dickless and gay, right?
everybody hates niggers; even niggers.

eat shit and die. or just fuck off back you or your shitty family came from.

Especially niggers.

>Horrible condition dirty and brokem firing pin
Dumbass why didnt you take it to a smith? If you got a gun in shit condition take it to a smith to have it fixed.
Hope you learned your lesson OP

>california
>white girl
>not mexican girl