Unpopular Opinions

>Semi Auto Rifles are the pinnacle of modern arms to the point they make every other gun pointless

>Shotguns are fucking awful for self defense in comparison, find me a situation where youd rather have a shotgun than an AR/AK, buckshot vs 2 rounds of 5.56 is a no brainer, plus the range of the 5.56 outclasses it in everyway especially since even slugs make the shotgun even worse, it just turns the shotgun into a manual action, super inaccurate musket
>Handguns are shitty in pretty much every regard and almost a liability because of how shit they are ballistically compared to anything else, magnum handguns make up for them sort of, but their capacity makes them even more worthless
>precision rifles are insanely niche guns even in the military and in a civilian role they are pretty much more than worthless for any practical means of self defense (Precision rifle competitions excluded)
>.22s have no use outside of shooting cheap, but in almost every experience I have had with new shooters, shooting a .22 first almost always makes novice shooter shoot WORSE so ive officially counted them as worthless and no longer let new friends shoot .22s and they make out just fine anyway.

>Hunting Should be outlawed, primarily because I want there to stop being an outlet for inbred hillbilly hicks to Larp as if they are responsible gun owners who represent gun rights when they do nothing but damage the reputation of other gun owners. Other than that Hunting is a borderline sociopathic sport out the get go, only exotic mega millionaire hunters actually give a fuck about conservation, so you have cleetus and bubba fucking up public land just so they can get free meat. Japan and South Korea have practically banned hunting and their ecosystems are fine there should be no excuse to let mentally ill behavior like lighting pigs up with mini guns go on.

Attached: eddy face.png (470x355, 246K)

>find me a situation where youd rather have a shotgun than an AR/AK

Inside my house you stupid nogunz. Do you know how destructive a shotgun is?

Kys

I am happy for the SCOTUS pick, but dissapointed that I wont be able to jew retards on grandfathered AR's now that AWB2 is off the table for 2 decades.

>AR/AK
>Capacity
>Recoil
>Noise
>Reloads
>good for the same range a shotgun is plus further out

tell me again why youre a fudd

>hunting is bad
>killing feral pigs is bad
>shotguns are useless

Shotguns are great, Kobain yourself asap.

>unpopular opinions
>but is actually just bait

>Hunting is bad

Attached: mg9MMRS.jpg (600x450, 172K)

>shotguns are great
this is what people who live in cucked gun law areas tell themselves so they can sleep at night

>Capacity
This is a non-issue; thugs don't have the discipline to stand and fight after you've dropped two or three of them.
>Recoil
Don't be a girly man.
>Noise
Your rifles are louder than shotguns. Not sure why you think that's a good thing.
>Reloads
Not an issue for home defense, see above.
>range
...which would be great if I had a 100+m hallway in my house. But I don't, so shotguns for inside, rifles for outdoors.

>semi auto shotgun
>detachable magazines
>don’t be a fucking pussy
>see above you pansy
>detachable magazines
>shooting someone in your house doesn’t require a range of further than 60 feet at most and if you can’t hit them with a shotgun at that range don’t bother with a rifle
Tell me again why you’re a weak larping faggot who’s overcompensating because he spent all his money on a retarded Gucci AR

>hunting should be banned
Yeah no, retard.

No, I mean shotguns are great for kys.

Now go kys.

people don’t practice basic marksmanship enough, especially /arg/ type larpers.

>/arg/ larpers
You mean OP? Also true

>Just because semi-auto rifles fill most niches reasonably well does not mean other designs do not have their niches

>Shotguns niche in defense is far smaller than people think, yes

>Handguns have their niche

>Precision rifles are not necessary for civilian self defense yes, but making them precise is really so cheap and easy there's no reason not to

>Your opinion about .22 is not that of most people.

>Hunting is a serious deal and should perhaps be regulated more than the US does it... but it is necessary, economically useful and morally permissible (more so than factory farming anyway). That people often do it for the wrong reasons does not change that. Japan and SK have problems with pest control and are trying to get more hunters.

>Other than that Hunting is a borderline sociopathic sport
There are those sickos who hunt for sport, and those who hunt for food. In the latter case, it's far a more humane way of obtaining food, compared to livestock that spend their entire short life in a cage coated in shit.

>acting like youre on the moral highground for murdering an animal in cold blood versus animals that are kept in holocaust like conditions
>even worse acting like your murder of the animal is superior to wasting the meat of said genocided animal that had the only purpose of its life being for you to eat it

the mental gymnastics of meat eaters

>not hunting for food is for sickos

Virtually all higher functioning predators kill for fun, foh with that babyshit-soft moral high ground faggotry. As long as its responsible and not overculling an already declining pop, there is literally nothing wrong with killing something, whether I eat it or leave it where it lays after killing it fir sheer enjoyment.

Fucking whiny pissants who want to redefine normal predator behaviors as psychotic just because theyre fucking pathetic weak faggots who cry when their wife flushes a bug down the toilet.

>this faggot ass slave morality

The absolute state of Mankind

Attached: 1520624307993.jpg (500x377, 14K)

You're just plain stupid.

Sorry Im actually the retard!

>Semi Auto Rifles are the pinnacle of modern arms to the point they make every other gun pointless
machinegun.jpg

>Japan and South Korea have practically banned hunting and their ecosystems are fine there should be no excuse to let mentally ill behavior like lighting pigs up with mini guns go on

Actually Japan is having a huge boar overpopulation problem right now specifically because nobody hunts. Hunting isn't banned there, they just make gun ownership an enormous pain in the ass in order to hunt.

All the rest of your opinions are shit and you should feel ashamed for holding them. .22lr is a fantastic and economical training/plinking/fun time with the kids round. Shotguns are great for HD because ultimately what matters most for HD is your proficiency with your given weapon. The fudd who uses grandpas single shot 12ga that he goes and shoots regularly will have a better chance than the /arg/ tactifag with his gucci'd out AR that he takes to the rage twice a year and does nothing but poorly magdump with. Precision rifles aren't worthless, especially if you're the guy who's getting sniper overwatch while you patrol. Pistols can still kill shit dead just fine, you just need to learn how to shoot.

An AR will never be as cheap or usable as a shotgun for HD. $200 is fine for a good HD shotgun, you need to spend at least $600-800 to get into a decent HD AR (muh poverty pony or out of spec PSA garbage isn't reliable enough for HD, get over it), or at least $700 to get into a good HD AK. Also, 7.62x39 overpenetrates like shit, there's not a lot of options for 5.45x39 HD rounds (actually, only one, Hornady), and a good 77 grain HD round is gonna be a lot more expensive per round than #4 buck.

Attached: exceedingly efficient.gif (408x410, 47K)

>you need to spend at least $600-800 to get into a decent HD AR
Why though?

>proficiency with your given weapon
I'm just gonna go an a hunch here that someone proficient with a shotgun will do alright when handled a rifle.
>someone who shoots regularly will have a better chance than someone who takes to the range twice a year
That's the important part. The weapon barely matters.

Are you nogunz OP? You seem to be a nogunz.

>name one self defense situation where a shotgun would be preference
>honking_intensifies

Attached: remove honk.jpg (184x184, 31K)

>>Semi Auto Rifles are the pinnacle of modern arms to the point they make every other gun pointless

Nogunz made me laugh so hard I got coffee up my nose. He thinks this is an option. Vidya has no much to answer for...

>unpopular opinion bread
>op always says something retarded for replybait
Everytime.
>bisex is the best sexuality

Attached: IMG_4639.jpg (1408x1387, 124K)

>bisex is best sexuality
not if you want to be with one partner your whole life.

>unpopular opinion time!
>proceeds to regurgitate the same old fairly popular opinions
Nice post dude

Attached: 7.jpg (3000x2000, 2.5M)

Since this is a bait thread, I'll bite.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a furry.

Nothing like putting a ~.70 Cal slug through a home invader, chieferino.

>say retarded shit
>call it an unpopular opinion
Every time.

Jesus, op is a massive faggot.

Doesn't matter if they leave you first.
Anyone know what that coat/jacket is?

>Hunting Should be outlawed, primarily because I want there to stop being an outlet for inbred hillbilly hicks
So how about most of the normal people who just go hunting for meat?

>to Larp as if they are responsible gun owners who represent gun rights when they do nothing but damage the reputation of other gun owners.
How so? Mall ninjas do far more damage. And how are they larping as responsible gun owners? They’re just hunting. Nothing irresponsible about that.

>Other than that Hunting is a borderline sociopathic sport out the get go
Not really. No actually not at all. Look up definitions before you make yourself look retarded.

>only exotic mega millionaire hunters actually give a fuck about conservation
Couldn’t be more wrong. A lot of lower to middle class people chip in their share.

>so you have cleetus and bubba fucking up public land just so they can get free meat.
How are they fucking up public land? Do you understand that a lot of the management of the land is paid by hunting?

>Japan and South Korea have practically banned hunting and their ecosystems are fine there should be no excuse to let mentally ill behavior like lighting pigs up with mini guns go on.
You’re comparing strips of countries to multiple biomes that have invasive species in them.

2.6/10 made me reply. You either pretending to be seriously retarded or you are so ignorant that you don’t understand how retarded you are.

>OP is probably a pussy and won’t reply because he knows he’ll get roasted more

Attached: 6DAAF09E-3FBE-432A-B4E3-257F2E337602.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

This

>objectively incorrect statements
>unpopular opinion

You’re legit retarded.

Does it hurt being retarded or is it just a numb, lukewarm bathwater feeling?

>putting 2 40 caliber holes in somebody with some mild radial tearing/hemorrhage around them is just as good as putting 9 .33 caliber holes in them or even 54 .24 caliber holes in them with a single pull of the trigger
No.
>muh engaging point targets at 500m meme
Double no.
>nobody ever worried about over penetration
Typical .223fags, next you'll be claiming that 5.56 penetrates less than buckshot even though that's barely even a situationally dictated half truth.

>banning things
opinions discarded

>Doesn't matter if they leave you first.
not really an argument desu

Bisex=/=polygamous/polyamorous/bigamist/adulterer, etc.

I'd rather a .357 levergun for home defense 2bh

Just pointing out here that OP:
1) Thinks the only guns worth having are ones optimized for SHTF scenarios.
and
2) Doesn't like hunting and thinks it should be banned.

...because obviously after a long day of surviving SHTF, you'll just drive on over to your still-open and well-stocked local Kroger and pick up a frozen dinner to pop in the microwave for dinner.

>lighting pigs up with miniguns is ebil!
>he doesn't realize hogs are nuisance animals that destroy hundreds+ acres of crops annually

regardless, your opinions are trash. Have fun concealing a rifle, hunting birds with a rifle, or finding a semi auto rifle capable of reasonably dealing with dangerous game like bears that you can actually carry around

Living under the shadow of nuclear war is not peace. Such weapons should be dismantled.

What about ayyy lmao invasions though?

Shooting trap/clays is more entertaining than shooting rifle or pistol. Don't get me wrong I love all three but I'd rather be shooting clays most of the time.

>being a furry.
>>Semi furry are the pinnacle of modern furry. to the point they make every other furry pointless

>>furry are fucking awful for self furry in comparison, find me a situation where youd rather have a furry than an furry/furry, furry vs 2 furry of furry is a no brainer, plus the range of the furry outclasses it in everyway especially since even furry make the furry even worse, it just turns the furry into a manual action, superfurry
>>furry are shitty in pretty much every regard and almost a liability because of how shit they are furry compared to anything else, magnum furry make up for them sort of, but their capacity makes them even more worthless
>>furry have no use outside of furry cheap, but in almost every experience I have had with new furry, furry first almost always makes novicefurry WORSE so ive officially counted them as worthless and no longer let new friends furry and they make out just fine anyway.

>>furry Should be outlawed, primarily because I want there to stop being an outlet for furry to Larp as if they are responsible furry who represent furry when they do nothing but damage the reputation of other furry. Other than that furry is a borderline sociopathic sport out the get go, only exotic mega millionaire furry actually give a fuck about conservation, so you have furry fucking up public land just so they can get free meat. Japan and South Korea have practically banned furry and their ecosystems are fine there should be no excuse to let mentally ill behavior like lighting pigs up with furry go on.

If ayys already have the tech to reach our planet across light years of space, we are already fucked.

maybe, but I don't think there is possible tech to not be destroyed by nuclear weapons

>the absolute state of shotgun fags

face it, your retarded "stoppin power" isn't even needed. Semi auto rifles are plenty lethal. Also, most shotties are significantly longer and heavier than an AR15, which makes them worse for maneuvering. Literally the only decent civilian usecase for a shotgun just got BTFO.

And with an AR you have less chance of overpenetration through drywall. And more range. greater capacity. Higher rate of fire. The ability to use suppressors to save your hearing (don't bullshit me about 12g suppressors, they're HUGE).

The only thing your ancient technology is good for is breaching doors and special nonlethal memerounds. Oh, and for poorfags. Are you poor? Then drop the fudd spreadgats and get better gear.

>using Nietzschean terminology

Last man detected

>range
>home defense

Not only are your opinions unpopular but they’re also wrong. Further more they highlight how much of a retarded out of touch urbanite you are. Fix yourself.

>noise
summer pls go

I don’t think your exactly gett I gotta he point here. Nukes against a race that can travel the stars, would be inconsequential. No weapon we have now would matter, against a race with that level of technology.

I disagree if only on the premise that no matter how good your body armor is that doesn't mean you can just hold a medevial grenade in your hands and be fine.

Besides, no telling that they'll have FTL or whatever. Maybe they just have fast sublight engines and live closer than we were expecting. Doesn't matter. There's no existing concept in physics that can be used as a get out of nuke free card. Maybe they could try to shoot the missile down or something but I'd rather go out fighting anyway

Physics that we know with information we know. As Arthur C Clarke puts it “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

>I hate versatility in the weapon I'd be reaching for first in an emergency

Jack of all trades versus specialization is kind of a moot point since we're talking about a specialized task.

The AR-15 is better for this specialized task, while being better at pretty much everything else.

>shotguns are awful for self defense
>even though self defense shootings usually happen within 7 yards or less indoors
>even though buckshot does more damage than 5.56 can do

Wew lad, you hunt avian game or shoot skeet with your AR as well?

>handguns suck because they aren't as ballistically efficient as a rifle

You carry your rifle everywhere? Jesus Christ what a drag, must be impractical as hell.

>precision rifles are useless except for competition

Why didn't you count shotgun clay shooting competition then? Either way, if some type of shtf or civil war broke out, sniping is going to be one of the major things happening everywhere. Since obviously you're looking at everything from a LARPING perspective, and not a practical one, then you can see why a precision rifle will drop you from a mile away.

>22s are useless except for shooting cheap

That's like saying "cars are useless except for wanting to get from point A to point B faster than on foot, horse, or bicycle" that's literally the appeal of 22lr, shooting cheap. But there's other perks, such as shooting as quietly as possible. No supersonic 5.56, or subsonic 9mm, will EVER be as quiet, as a subsonic 22lr.

>hunting should be outlawed, Japan and Korea banned hunting.

Lies, Hunting is legal in Japan and Korea, owning guns is such a hassle in those countries that there aren't very many hunters. And the modern culture of Japan and Korea has every young kid trying to go to Tokyo or Seoul and their rural population is dying out.

Attached: 1531178982396m.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

I don't know if anyone would disagree with that. Trap/clays are a total riot and anyone who isn't doing that is really missing out

>good thing I have this rifle in case I need to engage targets past 100m after they break into my home!
It's just stupid reasoning. What matters most in a home defense weapon is how much you train with it. Pistols, rifles, and shotguns all have their own strengths and weaknesses, one isn't "the best". Unless you're living in a Richie Rich McMansion you're not going to be shooting past around 10m at the absolute most.

The gun community is too inclusive.

Religious fundamentalists, stormtards, white trash scum, spoiled affluent manchildren, and conspiracy nuts shouldn't even be on the same team as legitimate gun owners who actually want to do something productive.

I'd rather they fight each other in a free-for-all like Mogadishu 2.0

Attached: bn2gw3f2-1344489822.jpg (754x518, 111K)

So you nuke one ship, yay. Go wolverines.
Then 5 more ships fly out from behind the moon and lob fucking planetbusters at Earth.
>we tried to do this the easy way, but you earthlings wouldn't have it

>>good for the same range a shotgun is plus further out
That's the problem you stupid fucking noguns nigger.
I don't want to shoot my neighbor's neighbors in a self defense scenario.

You either think "nietzsche was le nihilist" or you dont know what Evolas Last Men, are my guy. Any sort of Ubermensch, Man as Law Unto Himself ideal is mutually exclusive with the bugman untermensch Last Men subhumans that Evola foresaw.

troll thread, but I like shotgun vs ar discussion
>worse for maneuvering
length can be a valid factor, but training trumps weight if we're talkin about ~6-8lb guns
>overpenetration through drywall
doesn't always apply, and in some homes extra penetration can be a plus
>Higher rate of fire
hit what you shoot at

the KSG is a good design, overall, but is implemented poorly

Attached: DSCN2071.jpg (2272x1704, 943K)

First point is correct everything else you said is retarded

>>Noise
Nigga. I hunt with a shotgun without ear pro. I shot a .223 once without it and my ears rang for hours.

why do you think people like Colion Noir and all the black Gun Youtubers are the most controversial people for both sides of the argument?

Its either a bi-partisan agreement that both sides have that guns are good or nothing at all, the small but very loud group of dems will always scream about it but all they really have is money and that alone cant change opinions.

However the far right knuckle heads are far greater in number especially when it comes to the gun debate, and they will be the downfall of gun rights more so than any anti-gun millionaire, because they have the power to make people hate the idea of gun ownership and attach shitty people to that idea like they have been for over 30 years.

Hunting is dying and will continue to die, if anything OP's statements are a sign of that, and with that and sports shooting stagnating at best, casual gun ownership for self defense is the only thing that has enough traction to keep funding into gun rights groups alive. Sadly these groups are chock full of the people I just described.

Either we separate from them or we die, push the fat fucks off the boat so we at least sink slower, plain and simple

hunting is a necessary evil. We've killed or driven off all the predators that are tier down from us at Apex, so it is up to us to manage prey species populations, and keep them in a healthy range.

Yes, divide the vote and eat your own. You sound like either a /tg/ that guy or a democrat.

What the fuck makes it evil?

the lack of a visible safety switch on the glock gets me nervous
>>still wanna own one
think this makes me a bitch tho

Attached: 1412224639204.jpg (261x216, 7K)

>Traitors arent worse than the enemy
ksg yourself

Absolute fucking bullshit. This is how I know you're either a stupid easily impressionable faggot, or a commie shill.

White people have done the most good for gun rights. It's your massive influx of illegal immigrants who would rather vote a right away they never had in their original country just for free gibs, that has hurt gun rights the most. That, and self hating white liberals.

The majority of right wingers are pro-gun for everyone. I think niggers should be allowed to own guns, they have to protect themselves too. What we don't want is government sponsored forced multiculturalism or excessive taxes to feed these animals.

>the War on Terror has left the US Military in shambles, a hollow shell of its former self
>Cuckservatives and Boomerposters give Obongo too much credit for ruining the US Military and not enough to George W. Bush
>not even Trump is capable of fixing it, even if he wasn't doing the exact things that caused the problems in the first place
>the problems are so engrained that this decline is effectively terminal and has left the United States unable to win major wars and will ultimately contribute to its destruction when it finally picks a fight it can't win

Attached: US Military before and after 2001.jpg (960x310, 114K)

>destroying my ears for less capacity and speed of followup shots

wow, so many shottycucks defending their subpar choice for home defense

That's chink think, from someone who takes a Jimmy Neutron meme to heart.

Because my feefees... What are you... Some kind of feelingless kaykaykay fashes newoh nahtzee??? Hey everyone, this white guy thinks hunting isn't evil... GET HIM!!!

>argues against anti-fascism
>with a super fascist response

fuck me youre more dense than liberals

>YEAH... HEHE... MY SBR isn't loud at all

>what the fuck makes murder evil?

why cant a meteor just take us all out already? Im tired of stupid people

Attached: saed kat.jpg (436x413, 14K)

The right two images were the surge under Bush which got people who were out but still on contingency to be pressed back into service. Surprise! Eating like an Olympian being forced into daily PT makes you fat as fuck! Who'da thunk?

sbrs are gay

>saying the Government shouldn't steal your hard earned cash and give it to low I.Q. people who hate your guts due to (((media))), nor take away your right to refuse business, is now being a fascist

My god... Commies actually believe this

>you can only counter antifa ideals with approved world views

How many Christian bakeries have you tried to extort so far? Faggot

Almost everything you just greentexted is the premise of fascism

not that a stormcuck like you would know that but...

Attached: fune.jpg (900x900, 54K)

your fae

Go black to plebbit you disabled nigger.

Attached: 14586755672331.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Care to explain how acknowledging blacks have the right to own firearms and defend themselves. While simultaneously refusing to give my money away to the Government, and retaining the right to refuse business, makes me a fascist? I'm all ears.

hey man if Are Military can clear houses with a non-collapsible stock'd M16A4 with a 20in barrel I think it's safe to say sbrs are a meme

Attached: 800px-MEU_SAMR_2.jpg (800x571, 139K)