MKE and CZ rifles along with Serbian and Chinese AK’s were able to get one or two rounds fired before jamming...

>MKE and CZ rifles along with Serbian and Chinese AK’s were able to get one or two rounds fired before jamming. The US weapon wouldn’t even chamber a round. The Russian Kalashnikov AK ran without issue. The SSG operators commented that when conducting operations where they know they will pass through pluff mud the only weapon they will carry is the AK.

Interesting.

soldiersystems.net/2018/07/16/general-staff-requirement-gsr-new-assault-rifle/

Attached: stalin.png (804x572, 700K)

Good read. Thanks user

If only they could make a 16 inch ak that would match the M4 in accuracy, then when could finally do away with the ar15 meme and finally recognize the superior platform operating weapons system.

What about Romanian AKs for example?

>muh mud
>muh russian ak

what a bunch of bullshit

That is the AK-12/AK-15

Pretty sure they are more accuracy than M4.

Attached: pastedImage-2.png (1275x817, 1.2M)

No relevant army use Romanian AK.

My dad is Romanian and says they were trash during his mandatory service in the late 80s

Even if not, they're at least accurate enough for a standard infantry rifle. It's not as though the average soldier is a competent marksman anyway.

But does it reach out to 500m the same way a 16 inch AR15 does?

>16 inch AR15 does
which ammo load, which barrel

Service M4 with M855 can do jack shit at 500m.

Attached: mud test.jpg (854x480, 56K)

>the ak is reliable meme

>Extensive test done by a military
vs
>a book worm and a NAZI larper dump mud on their 500$ part kit build

reminder that the AK jammed after this
vatniks btfo

Holy fuck this is total bullshit

>Conclusion: No rifle passed all the tests without issues; however, the FN SCAR was the only rifle that was finalized, officially accepted, with licensed manufacturing approved.
SCAR wins.

SEETHING

>I am too lazy to open the link the post

The article was write by American

>However, since the completion of the trials, Pakistan has purchased 140,000 AK 103 rifles. The number of SCAR rifles purchased is zero – too expensive.
Yeah, the SCAR won.

hey at least the scar memes are real

>Service M4 with M855 can do jack shit at 500m.
It can hit a man sized target. If you free float the barrel it'll be a bit more accurate. But it can reach to 500m and consistently hit a man sized target, something no 16 inch AK i know of can do. I'm saying this as someone who dislikes AR15s.

The AK-12 got a free float barrel.

Attached: U2KuaYcXgp8.jpg (1098x760, 74K)

It's great they finally did that, i always felt like all the junk they put on the barrel contributed a lot the AK being not useful past 300m. My question still is though if it will reach to 500m with 5.45 or 5.56. If it can do that then the AR15 meme can finally be buried.

Attached: Zastava M70.jpg (1024x331, 50K)

Attached: Zastava M21.png (1200x384, 271K)

Attached: Zastava-Arms-MAR-1.jpg (640x195, 27K)