"Introduce children to a rudimentary knowledge of mortars."

What did he mean by this?

Starts at 9:16

youtu.be/QkXeMoBPSDk?t=556

Attached: Children_and_Firearm _Safety.png (1011x818, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9LlCwDK2NA
lp.org/issues/immigration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>grenadier
>mortars
Does he understand the words coming out of his mouth? Is he ok? Does he have brain damage?

It’s comedy user.

I mean, maybe.

Attached: 1531683883454.jpg (960x734, 70K)

One of my favorite games my friends and I would play as kids was indirect fire team. My dad taught us to call in targets with walkie-talkies from the side yard. Shooting compound bows from the frontyard, over the house at targets in the backyard. The shooter couldnt see the target, your spotter had to walk you in degrees at a time.
I wish drugs didnt like dad so much. Miss him.

Kek. I remember when I got a set of chinese toy NVGs as a kid. Me and my buddy across the street were doing night time nerf wars for a whole summer

>What did he mean by this?
It means some unfunny Jew has an old schtick of tricking people into saying dumb-sounding things and then humiliating them by playing it on national television.

>Does he have brain damage?
He's a white Republican, so yes.

>less strength and stamina
And who's going to carry the six kilograms of machine gun and ammo

5 years ago I didn't jews

Good morning shareblue

The children will, together. Teamwork makes the dream work, user.

>he hates Republicans
>he must be a Democrat
Jow Forums is a Libertarian board

A fleet of toddlers and babbos pulling sleds.
Child warfare is a pyramid scheme type situation.

Attached: 1531226225790.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

In my country there is problem

Holy shit someone else who bought the first Gen spy toys nvg headset.
Got it for fifty dollars and started exploring like crazy at night after that.
Abandoned places are easy to check for security at night because of ir cameras lol.
Ahhhh childhood.

Attached: 1531238355983.jpg (310x400, 70K)

>some of the older Ali g show stuff is so funny my dude

Pic related

Attached: 41mGAmC1jSL._AC_SY400_.jpg (418x400, 26K)

this

The GoA guy seemed to understand it was a joke and even laugh really hard right in his face. Another reason GoA is way better than NRA.

Attached: A826BF56-7805-49C3-B59C-9422149DB257.jpg (1242x1226, 450K)

Agreed. SBC's humor only really works when his character is the one in control of the level of absurdity. But the GoA guy kinda flips the script on him. It's like he takes control, escalates the absuridty to flip Poe's Law in his favor. I'm not sure he was the punchline at the end of it.

And that problem is transport

I remember being like 12 and those were in my carry on bag and it was at a point where all electronics had to be removed from the bag and the guard just asks "hey are those NVGs?" And I said yes and there was a pause and he just said "neat" and went on with his day. I thought I was gonna be hung for terrorism or something.

McNukes when

I knew how mortars worked when I was five because I was reading old war novels and comics and looking at photos and such. I made a toy one out of a wooden stand and a poster tube.

If you're maneuvering your children you're doing it wrong. Children are for defensive warfare where their lack of size, speed, strength, and stamina are less pronounced.

And that problem is thrown from helicopter.

Stop whining over jokes incels

It unironically is though.

>not making a toy tennis ball launching mortar out of steel pipe and powder pilfered from your dad's shop
My brother and I were about 10 and 12 yo when we figured out rudimentary mortar design. It's not rocket science (that came later)

no one asked for your opinion roastie

I would support this if libertarians these days weren't a fucking joke. You faggots are basically antifa-lite at this point.

Jow Forums is a warrior caste super-fascist board. return to reddit, untouchable.

the libertarian party got destroyed from within before the last election for a reason, doesn't mean there isn't a huge sector of people whose ideals align with them.

and those ideas are just an itch to prosper by their own means, own things that have no reason to be banned, and be left the fuck alone.

Child soldiers in Africa seem plenty capable of mobile combat, although they're probably a bit older than what we're originally talking about

Libertarians right now are concerned with muh ebil white republicans, abortion, and lmao420weedDUDE; when they should be worried about the fact the left is unironically committed to taking your guns, putting your child on HRT because he likes the color pink, and throwing you in jail for hate speech. This is why you're lolbertarians now. Fucking get your shit together.

Yeah, that's what i meant with "the party got destroyed from within". That's what leftists do, infiltrate, corrupt, destroy.

I guarantee you most people who voted for Trump didn't do it because he promised things the traditional Republicans wanted, in fact the Republicans are full of fucking nevertrumpers and RINOs who get scared about giving you TOO MUCH freedom.

Mechanization significantly reduces this shortcoming though for short duration missions. They also require less food

>This is why you're lolbertarians now
also pic related

Attached: face of libertarian party.jpg (900x500, 75K)

>no step on S.0.Y

He is referring to how, in wartime Japan, school children were made to drill and become familiar with small arms. This mainly included rifles, but also included brief demonstrations of the use of mortars, machine guns, and other medium weapons. I believe that Russia and other countries with mandatory terms of conscription have similar programs in public school.

This is a bit eccentric from a country that has never been seriously threatened by invasion. But a country in a total war for survival, even school children were expected to fight.

I see no issue with this for kids who show an interest in ROTC. Is mortar usage some sort of forbidden knowledge? Would it not help them in future military enlistment?

And that problem is the jews

Attached: 10910.jpg (519x388, 36K)

That's the drugs.

We generally don't support the use of drugs on children.

Attached: Let's k to School.jpg (860x568, 154K)

>I guarantee you most people who voted for Trump didn't do it because he promised things the traditional Republicans wanted
This is the worst part about our modern political climate. With the exception of immigration, Trump is by far the most moderate Republican president we're probably ever going to see.

This was not the point to go scorched-earth, Great Patriotic War. And the Dems went with it anyway because Trump has a potty mouth and it was anointed as Hillary's turn in the chair.

It'd probably help them in sports too, just from learning to deal with parabolas.

Become an AnCap.

>All or even the majority libertarians are the libertarian party
I don't think you understand the basis of the ideology, user.

Haha based! You tell that racist wh*toid!

Attached: 1459182318076.gif (318x287, 811K)

Goddamit only now realize the program youtube is trying to get me to watch is even more disgusting propagand. No youtube I don't want to pay to watch Youtube RED or "Top Trending" music videos. I'm here to watch old TFS eps and Lv III+/ballistics gel get hit by meme bullets & calibres.

>the libs are crazy and are ruining the fabric of society
>meanwhile trump is destroying trade relations which will inevitably lead to complete economic collapse
I don't know which is worse, honestly. I can keep my kids at home in the country and teach them not to be fags, but if I can't buy a loaf of bread for less than $50 because international trade is dead, shit will get tough.

>meanwhile trump is destroying trade relations which will inevitably lead to complete economic collapse

you're saying that as if the world isn't more fucked without the US than the US without them. The US is the largest food producer, exporter and consumer in the world. They literally can't afford to say no to the US, they have to take that dick in their mouth and like it.

>the cost of bread in the US is dependent on international trade

Attached: zachqwe1o4w01.jpg (645x773, 53K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9LlCwDK2NA
Libertarians concerned with social issues like the ones that exist in the real world, not tumblr bullshit like you're going off about.

>the cost of scarce goods aren't dependent on the demand for scarce goods
lol

>he thinks the libertarian party represents libertarians
>he thinks the US relies on international trade for fucking bread
Let's not even mention the "trade war" is limited to very specific industries which make up a small fraction of trade

Libertarians are advocating for open borders. They want to flood the country with people who oppose the values that libertarians claim to endorse. Libertarians stand on the same side as those who would restrict freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. You guys are dumb as shit.

>(((Libertarian Party))) policy is representative of the views of all libertarian individuals
>Calling anyone else dumb as shit

>Libertarians are advocating for open borders

says fucking who, some retard on youtube?

>implying grain is a scarce good

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

>libertarians are advocating for open borders
[citation needed]

Where are all the pro border control libertarians at if the party doesn't represent them? How does the concept border control not conflict with your ideology?

Guys, where do I order one of these for my cousins son for his next birthday? His wife is thinking of moving to L.A., and cousin to cucked to refuse. Need the little guy to be safe!

Attached: Puppy Pistol.jpg (1205x661, 97K)

lp.org/issues/immigration/

>Where are all the pro border control libertarians
at if the party doesn't represent them?

same place the pro-repealing the hughes amendment republicans are. fuck the party.

>libertarians are on the same side as restricting freedom of speech and the right to bear arms
Anyone right of Bernie Sanders is LITERALLY HITLER and wants a massive government who removes gun rights.

See how saying things aren't true is silly?

>fuck the party.
So you have no official representation and thus are unable to participate in the political process. Why? What's the point of being libertarian if you can't advance your ideology? You probably vote Democrat.

>libertarians are all of these things that they are the opposite of
okay retard

>literally doesn't understand the first thing about libertarianism
>wha- what? You guys don't believe what I want you to believe! Impossible!!!!
Like a leftist kike, despite multiple people explaining that the libertarian party doesn't represent libertarians, here you are still pretending that it does. Why do you think Ron and Rand Paul are Republicans? True libertarians don't want to be associated with that garbage. Stop making a joke out of yourself.

>political process
isn't legitimate and should be violently dismantled.

>So you have no official representation and thus are unable to participate in the political process.

yet most voted for Trump because he still approaches Libertarian ideas the most.

>Why? What's the point of being libertarian if you can't advance your ideology?

you think you need an official party to advance your ideology? someone should tell the literal fucking communists that took over the democrat party.

Okay, when are you going to start it?

Being pro immigration and having open/near open borders is key part of the libertarian philosophy. It goes to the core of how libertarians view governance. Apparently I know more about your self defeating ideology than you do.

>Being pro immigration and having open/near open borders is key part of the libertarian philosophy.

since when does Libertarianism include the abolition of citizenship and borders? it just seeks to reduce government intervention and regulation to the optimal, minimal degree. You're confusing that with Anarcho-capitalism.

>Sacha Baron (((Cohen)))
PURE COINCIDENCE fellow goy... I mean guys!

day of the rope when?

>believe me, you believe what I say you believe
I think you're actually fucking retarded lmao. That or a really poor troll. If you really want to know how libertarians view governance I suggest you read the US Constitution.

>"He was tricked into saying these lines via a fake award for being a staunch supporter of Israel."

Neo-Conservatism was a mistake

Attached: merchent key.png (559x527, 43K)

>Another reason GoA is way better than NRA.
Or they could have not partaken and given leftists anything like Dana Loesch did, but surely they'll stop coming for our rights cause one time a guy might have been in on a joke

>Libertarians are advocating for open borders.
Fuck off, retard

Attached: 1516039756164.png (1000x1008, 941K)

I can just see the gears turning in these senators' heads

>do I support Israel at ALL COSTS, even if it means little kids dying
or
>do I risk my reputation and job by leaving even the slightest doubt of my support for Israel

Attached: 1367982563104.jpg (220x180, 13K)

Hi Ian.

That sweet brown brown

Nummy bait

Attached: 9CC3856A-0316-40AD-8E76-5A98D93012DC.png (504x566, 18K)

The United States is literally the largest food in exporter in the world by a fucking monumental mile. You are beyond retarded if you think non-exotic food prices would have any significant change even in a complete trade shutdown.