Jow Forums fashion

Gimme that Jow Forumsommando casual-style. Or what do you wear on everyday basis?

Attached: medium_2d694c999552d6560b4ce9b3d6294355.jpg (321x357, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rantmedia.ca/patrolling/episodes-s1.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>jeans
>long sleeve t-shirt because TIG
>work boots or sneakers
>trucker cap

Tactitards can fuck off.

I just got some green jeans and a blue track jacket so I can larp as the sniper from Behind Enemy Lines.

>Dark button-up with sleeves rolled
>khaki Bermuda shorts
>coyote riggers belt (covered by shirt so not too suspicious
>palladiums or other high boots without an over-aggressive tread
>watch
>sunglasses

>jeans
>t shirt
>boots

100% Duluth Trading.

6'3 135 lbs skeleton here.
Slim fit cargo shorts for utility and style.pants in winter.
A button up with nicely rolled sleeves.
Basic bitch nikes.
I have a an armada of nice coats for winter time.

I wear an XXXL Duck Dynasty T shirt with And1 athletic shorts, no boxers or socks and air walk Velcro strap sneakers.

I actually dress like Walter...
If I'm not at work or home, I'm wearing one of these vests. The pockets are supper convenient and I'm not going to screw up my spine by having my wallet in my back pocket.

Attached: photographersvest.jpg (280x280, 14K)

Also polarized convenience store sunglasses

Second this. Armachillo is the best for operating.

This. Vests are great.

does this count

Attached: twave.jpg (1883x4012, 817K)

If you wear anything related to the military publicly because you like guns you're fucking autistic

Hawaiian shirts and shorts mostly.

Normally I wear a lot of business attire but on my down time I wear a fun t shirt and jeans.

If I go shooting, I wear old bdu pants because IDGAF what happens to them plus they have cargo pockets

Tfw you work as a cook, so all your shit is beat to shit.

Pic related, what I went to work in today.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

The owners granddaughter has deep seated psychological issues and a tight asshole.

>Regular fit , work-weathered navy jeans
>Black Tee or black/grey graphic Tee, untucked because CC
>Simple yet sturdy belt for CC
>Work boots during the week, hiking shoes if out shooting
>If it's cold I'll throw a sherpa lined zip-up hoodie, light or dark grey.

I'm really exciting and fashionable, I know.

>purchased Duluth trading
>armachillo to be cool in hot warehouse
>spend $300+ to be armaCHILLo cool
>where clothes in hot warehouse
>realize Duluth clothes are = to any dry fit shirt.
>return all Duluth clothing including used underwear

Jade technology = Snake oil
Duluth has a great return policy!

>6'3 135 lbs skeleton
I know that feel. Last year I was 6’1 and 115. Then I got my shit together and realized how to get around my metabolism. Now I’m 6’2 and 170 feels good man

Yo, I'm a hobby/homecook, quick question: Did you get formal training and would you recommend getting into culinary buisness to outsiders?

Whats the trick user. I maxed at 155 over 4 months and couldnt afford the 8-10k calories i was eating for much longer and lost it in no time at all.
Need better arms for weapon related things.

Gonna need proofs for....research

>tfw 180 pounds just from boozing and lifting weights

I'll die by age 50 but god damn I'm built

100% gearqueer now with more queer
They fixed the BDU's with the ACU's, the only arguable point was the pockets, shrinking them and putting more retention on it sucks, they'll just bulge more and handle less.

I eat 3k calories every day. I cook all my meals and measure them out so that each meal is 1k calories. I make all my meals at once and put them in the freezer and eat them as I go. I usually make about a 1 month supply at a time. It’s difficult but it gets easier as you go

Yeah

>Last year I was 6’1 and 115
you could have played as a fucking corpse on tv or something dude

Khaki jeans graphic t cowboy boots and a rodeo hat

Sarah?

>he wears this blue collar larp outfit
>thinks hes better than tactitards
lmaoing at your life kid

t. Californian

Attached: IMG_0556.jpg (600x800, 184K)

Cooks are born, not made.

Yes you'll need formal training to get past a certain level. But if you're willing to start at rock bottom you can work your way up the line.

Don't recommend it though. Tough, high stress environment. Rampant drug use. Ruined relationships. Coworker drama. Money isnt good. Constantly changing jobs because restaurants on average last three years.

>did you get formal training.
Not culinary school or anything, started working in kitchens straight out of high school like 10 years ago, learned on the job.

>would you reccomend Getting into the culinary business

For your average person? Absolutely fucking not. But it depends on your goals. I can tell you that you can go into culinary school and learn in a couple years what you would piece together in about four if you were working in kitchens with people who gave a shit about teaching you.

Right now, in my particular area we are over saturated with restaurants, and owners are facing a staffing crisis. This is mostly due to the amount of stress involved in performing the job verses the pay/benefits package.

If you want to make money working in the industry, be a server, or open up a hot dog stand/any other one item low cost high profit one or two man operation.

IF you want to learn how to be a cook, the you can either go to school and pay to learn, or you can just take a job part time in any kitchen that’s hiring. Work in four kitchens over the course of four years, specializing in different things and you will have a well rounded education and it won’t cost you anything but a drinking habit and some white hairs.

Learn how to wash dishes. Then how to prep. Then how to cook. Then how to manage people and inspire them to work hard without getting them to quit.

That’s kitchen progression in a nutshell.

Also back to fashion, this plus Corcoran boots is standard fare for me. Blends in with the hipsters in the city, doesn’t stand out if I end up in the Woods, and helps conceal my Glock quite while.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Anyone know where to find a field jacket like this? I know its based off m65 jacket but i like the diagonal shirt pockets, tall collar and the non
decorated epaulettes

Attached: zvum4d7ez8wx.png (2048x1536, 3.24M)

Normal clothes to my job. I don't wear clothes that scream GUNS AND BODY ODOR to everyone.

From his first marriage lol not from his receptionist.

Attached: unstablewhore.jpg (675x900, 50K)

WEW LAD, BLUE BOARD M’NIGGA
THINK OF THE CHILDREN

>lmaoing
Lmao at your life kid

Good thing Duluth isn't in the harpoon business.

Bump just so a certain post isn't visible unless you're in the thread.

One more ought to do it.

>business casual at work
>Hawaiian shirts and shorts / jeans in free time

Comfy

thank you for your servix

Attached: 1ad347d602521f3c9bf7ec35799e8c78d77be2dda4dd71bfefc82ec1796494d5.png (611x567, 230K)

>Don't recommend it though. Tough, high stress environment. Rampant drug use. Ruined relationships. Coworker drama. Money isnt good. Constantly changing jobs because restaurants on average last three years.
got out when i was 23, listen to the man

yes!

>Jow Forums fashion

Go back to drooling over traps on /b/

wtf how'd you get that photo?

>larp
I'm a certified welder, faggit

I want to like them. Their clothes are comfortable, but I was a little shocked at how quickly their firehose pants ripped. Then again job takes me innawoods so my clothes aren't in the best shape.

Depends what I’m doing. Church is khakis, and a dress shirt. Regular days are blue jeans, decent T shirt or button up, real hot days are tank top and basketball shorts.

What’s it to ya?

I look faggy as hell so im more grayman than half of y'all

Attached: 3d3390ba-bd62-4560-a2cb-b1c6ebbf58e7.jpg (720x960, 100K)

well I'd like to get some more photos of her, if you know what i mean

Well, there went my nofap streak.

Track pants and matching jacket that's halfway open (preferably Adidas), a wife beater, gold chain and gold watch (the gaudier, the better), dress shoes (pointed toes best toes), and a shaved head or at least a buzzcut.
A flatcap is a good accessory to add.

Did you post that shirt on /fa/ recently? I think it was on the rack, can't remember which thread.

Nope although I do visit /fa/ I rarely post

Yeah I just went back and found the thread I was thinking about, it's a different shirt. It is a dark shirt with cocktails on it though. So I'm not losing my mind.

carhartt t-shirt with chest pocket
wrangler riggs cargo pants
pull-on red wing pecos boots

>t.Farmer/Rancher

Sorry gramps gotta put you down

Does anyone have any good crossdressing advice?

Attached: 1521259996660.jpg (1000x747, 310K)

Yes, my advice is that when you feel like crossdressing, kill yourself.

Look cute

Seconding this, I want to know what that jacket is called

Want a hard candy?

Practical and comfy.

Attached: 138577453145.jpg (519x692, 197K)

> I'm not going to screw up my spine by having my wallet in my back pocket.
Sorry what? Do you carry a 5kg wallet?

That's a nice gray man setup

Summer:
Jeans or Dickies original cheap pants
Thrift store linen button up with the sleeves rolled up
Tooled harness leather belt
Railroad socks
Cabelas chukka type boots or hikers

Winter
Wool coat
Wool button up
Wool pants
Well oiled pack boots
Suspenders
Cowbo hat

Attached: 24891117-E110-4F30-B9A4-25513BAFDB03.jpg (236x313, 45K)

poor

sweatpants and sweatshirt
all year

...you live this time

This. It literally is all about calorie counting. More in than out. 6'3" and was 150, started using MyFitnessPal to track my shit and have made it up to 160 ina month.

Just meal prep, use a Crock-Pot, eat a fuck ton of rice/peanut butter/ect and you'll make it user.

Holy fucking shit. I feel like a rake at 6'2 and 160lbs.

That's actually obscene. I want to bulk up a bit. How did you get around it? I've been eating a ton of avocados on raisin toast and trying to eat more meat. Carbs are trash, and I try to avoid them. Its just that they're so cost effective... Fats and proteins are a lot more costly than sugars.

On an average day, I'll wear this, some boots (old Danners or french rangers), and a classic leather motorcycle jacket.

For outdoorsy stuff I'll swap the jeans for some hiking pants or carhartt pants and a different jacket depending on the weather.

Attached: Snapchat-2035863179~01-01.jpg (932x1920, 498K)

Thanks, I think so myself.

you can die a legend or die old enough to see your gains waste away

>unless you still drink whey protein and make gluts for the sl00ts on your way to leave humanity behind at 80

Anime shirt and homemade skirt is the only way to go.

Attached: 20180702_182758.jpg (2576x1932, 1.25M)

Yeah, I bet that outfit terrifies the crap out of the wabbits

Attached: image.jpg (363x333, 89K)

right now? cargo shorts, tshirt, rain jacket, boots/sneakers(im hiking) normally i wear sneakers, tshirt, jeans/cargo shorts

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-17 at 9.46.56 AM.png (1703x817, 2M)

>flannel
>great undershirt
>jeans
>Justin boots
>the occasional hat that I get from the masonry jobs I do

Ninja, I suggest you sit down and watch this shit for a bit.
rantmedia.ca/patrolling/episodes-s1.php

Attached: WogOutWithYourDogOut.jpg (320x240, 25K)

I need at least two 1911's because one of them is definitely getting lewd anime grips.

T R A C K S U I T

Attached: A8980792-771F-4639-AAB5-B493EC1AEC5F.jpg (1243x700, 109K)

This

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-11-17-48-39.png (715x786, 861K)

Polos or button-downs
Jeans or carpenter pants
Converse Chuck Taylor IIs
(pic related is the only Jow Forums related thing I have to demonstrate)

Amen. I wear their carpenter pants 90% of the time now.

Attached: 1h rack.webm (602x1076, 1.72M)

Gang gang

heck yeah it does

>jeans or cargo shorts
>generic solid color t-shirt (usually blue)
>a pair of worn in Vans
>rectangular frame glasses

I started as an assisted living home dishwasher and they needed a new cook so they put me on. It was catering style, so you make all the food in bulk beforehand and dole it out as it's ordered. It's a step beyond restaurant style where there's some prep done beforehand but it's supposed to be done fresh.

It sucked. One dude who had literally no experience cooking was tasked with making significant amounts of food for 100+ people with extremely high standards cause they pay out the ass to live there. The name of the game was variety so nothing really had overlapping ingredients except for generic shit like herbs and spices. Had to bust my ass making three different unique dishes each for breakfast and lunch, which changed every day. Recipes were provided but none of the measurements matched the packages so I only had time to read what the ingredient was and sus the amounts out according to taste. In addition, there was an a la carte menu which consisted of easy and quick stuff like burgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, etc. That was more a test of memory than cooking ability, since this kitchen insisted on not giving the cook tickets.

I had to learn how to slice things and work efficiently because if I didn't none of the food would be ready in time for service and I'd get fucked by old people and get aids. I also only had three days of training, despite having never cooked in a commercial or private setting in my life. The only other benefit of that job is that I know how to slap together tasty food on the fly now, definitely not the most healthy or fancy food but it tastes delicious and always makes my friends want to come over for dinner

Wat

Yeah, don't

>Hawaiian shirt, usually with buttons done up
>Wifebeater or graphic tee underneath
>Bootcut jeans and belt
>White, worn in dad sneakers
>Ozzy shades with reflective lenses
If it's hot out I'll swap the jeans for cargo shorts or gym shorts and just rock my wifebeater or hawaiian shirt open with nothing under

>trucking hat
>boots
>blue collar

Dude’s a fudd.