MEME GUNS: THE THREAD

Post the most mall ninja guns you know of... GO

Attached: krissvector.jpg (3072x2304, 1.17M)

A person can be a mall ninja. A gun is just a gun.

Stop ruining it nigger.

Always wanted one of these swiss rifles, supposedly they're really hard to get in the US?

Attached: sigpistol.jpg (600x315, 32K)

JGI has been importing pistols in small batches over the past couple years. They're $3000, but they're obtainable.

Attached: 8aef9bdd0f9e450a6fd3bf21dc3bc6cf.jpg (440x748, 88K)

Attached: KSG2.jpg (900x600, 68K)

still kinda want

I need this in my life, I don't care hwat anybody says...

Attached: ps90.jpg (1200x438, 29K)

Attached: 1525654339565.png (604x470, 724K)

Attached: 1521091364085.jpg (864x720, 580K)

Attached: IMG_20180618_152441.jpg (4160x3120, 2.98M)

What's the point if you're not gonna SBR it?

A vector by itself is not inherently mall ninja, but you can definitely make it one very easily. That said, I genuinely enjoy my vector and shooting it is fun as hell

Attached: NK6Isoj.gif (500x269, 1009K)

Attached: E4C4A70B-1E05-4027-B536-6C91BB716D37.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

it's so dumb I actually want it. it's got the breaching teeth on the muzzle and everything

What is it?
I'm sick of Jow Forums never naming their pictures and expecting me to know what some esoteric gun is just by sight. Start spoonfeeding me you assholes.

was he a homosexual?

It's an airshit C96.

Why the zip tie?

every bullpup ever made with the exception of the FN P90

here is the list of meme guns

>AR/AK """"""""""pistols"""""""""" with """"""arm braces"""""
>mossberg short barreled shotg-i mean """""firearms"""""with arm braces

>be ksg owner
>work the action
>get shot

Attached: d a l a i l a m a a t t a ck.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

Hi
Also, it's JDI.

Attached: MuhSwissFamily.jpg (2822x1680, 1.23M)

It's a Googleit chambered in 7.62Reverse image search.

white aug's are sex

Double meme gun

Imagine having enough time and engery to post but not enough common courtesy to actually answer the question like an adult.

I don't doubt it, gays and other equally mentally ill specimens tend to kill themselves more often than normal folk.

Stop posting pics of our floor

poorfag detected

MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE.

BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS.

Attached: 1530149754087.jpg (900x599, 114K)

Zen

Why should I act as an adult when he is not? He has the sum total of humanity's infinite knowledge at his fingertips and he refuses to use it. It's shameful and disgraceful, and he is worthy only of scorn. Not pity and certainly not help.

More like
>be KSG owner
>never read owner's manual about recommended VFGs
>put on cheapest chink shit possible
>decide to dump as fast as possible
>chink shit snaps off pic rail
>blow my hand apart

BUT MUH KSG IS BAD!

The issue with the Vector is that it simply does not make much sense in its civilian-legal form. The gun's entire selling point is a recoil reduction system intended for automatic fire.

This.

>the scar 16 has no benefit over the AR platform in anyways and is many times out classes. The 17 is the only scar that has an actual purpose because it’s the most modern battle rifle in the market today, and has many improvements over older rifles.
>calling someone a poorfag because they don’t own a memegun
Post your scar with a time stamp faggot.
>inb4 no reply
>inb4 I don’t have to
>inb4 any other excuse

APC9 / 223
aww yis I had one, great taste

>braces are a meme

Look out fellas

Attached: F78BB392-4AF7-449C-84C3-2D39F5612866.png (597x618, 284K)

This. 16s are fucking retarded. 17s are neat.

I mean I could but isn't sbr a pain in the ass to do? I don't mind the longer barrel it's just a really cool gun and I want it.

I'm using that one

Attached: 1486154144527.jpg (464x464, 25K)

>hating braces
ATF please leave

Attached: C125675B-AAAC-48DF-8668-484F951C4D7C.jpg (590x767, 127K)

yeah, what kind of fucking retard wants to keep their gun off of a government registry and have freedom of interstate travel with a braced pistol lmao, SBR truly is the way to go

>the scar 16 has no benefit over the AR platform in anyways and is many times out classes
only retarded poorfags say this. Adjustable piston system alone is a huge advantage when shooting suppressed.

Attached: z3AeaXb.jpg (962x522, 63K)

This is not practical outside of a few fringe cases.

calm down it's just airshit

Oh Ivan/Ardy, how much I miss your shitposts.

Except there's a thousand and one adjustable gas blocks for DI systems, so your argument immediately falls apart.

I find your opinion not practical outside of a few fringe cases.

>a thousand and one adjustable gas blocks for DI systems
and once you put that on, then the recoil impulse and, more importantly, recoil force over bore axis is now the same as a SCAR's, except the perceived recoil might not be as sharp.

You can do a lot of things with an AR. I hate the charging handle, so I have a side charger. I hate the upper lower wobble, so I have a JP retention pin. I hate the cheese grater sound, so I have a silent capture system. I hate the trigger, so I put in the Big G. My SuperGUCCI AR SBR also has a Superlative Arms gas piston kit. It's now in a configuration roughly the same as my SCAR16s, but guess which rifle I take into the woods? It's the FN.

And here I am taking my lowly bubba'd Mosin in the woods

I just reread your post. I was think about piston retrofit kits but you were actually talking about adjustable gasblocks.

So yes, adjustable gasblocks are nice, although I prefer a sort of self regulating gas piston. But now with an adjustable gas block I'm 1) not running as clean 2) not running as hot, and 3) still getting BLACKED in the face.

Adjustable gas blocks are ABSOLUTELY the minimally necessary hardware change for suppressed AR applications, especially in 7.62, but I think a piston system would be superior.

Excellent taste.

underrated

I'm still buying one

You mean like the adjustable gas system on the AR I just bought

lurk moar you fucking newfag

>not wanting your buttstock and magazine to stab you in the shoulder and gut for maximum stability

Actually a bad ass shotgun

do it

Attached: 20180220_183633.jpg (2209x1243, 421K)

It's unapologetically my favorite gun, I want one so bad

Attached: 1520517902753.jpg (640x480, 103K)

I'd get a PS90 and Five-seveN if ammo wasn't $0.36/rd.

Kek that's literally nothing. I bet you can't scrounge together the money to get one in the first place.

lol i shot both of those

Holy fuck my sides

Ivan

Do want

Attached: 1529112619367.png (500x491, 264K)

Overpriced 22 magnum +p producing less ft/lbs than 9memeometer.

lurk more summer.

>outside of a few fringe cases
I’m curious.

Who cares? It's a memegun and it's memefun

>recoil from a 5.56 becomes unmanageable
Maybe if you’re a weak faggot. Maybe that’s why you compensate and get a scar 16 to brag
Still waiting for you to post your scar with a time stamp you larping poorfag

Why have you not chopped off that abomination of a barrel.

Lurk moar. Also Google reverse image search is your friend. If neither of those options appeal to you then you need to go back.

fringe trips confirm usability

It really isnt. And don't describe things as 'badass' it makes you sound stupid.

Lol shut up faggot

I really like the PTR/G3 I want to buy one and put one of those Sphur stocks on it. Anyone here know if PTRs are reliable guns?

Attached: PTR-103-SC-tight.jpg (1486x520, 63K)

So I guess it's a genuinely good gun then? It's not just a flimsy Nerf product that rattles when it shoots .45ACP?

>what kind of fucking retard wants to keep their gun off of a government registry
You're on a government registry if you've ever filled out a 4473, doofus.

It's both "bad" and "ass," but not "badass."

Just look at this, it's fucking wonderful.

Attached: g3SPHURstock.jpg (660x512, 181K)

To protect the children

Come over here and do it yourself, nigger

You want him to come over to your house and stop speaking?

Who's going to bite the bullet, and be the first Jow Forumsommando to drop $2k+ on this glorious meme?

Attached: Gilboa_Snake_2_0.jpg (750x505, 50K)

>Maybe if you’re a weak faggot.
it's not about unmanageable. Why do people put breaks on AR15s? It's about performance improvement, regardless of how marginal it is.

>Maybe that’s why you compensate and get a scar 16 to brag
I don't brag about my SCARs. I brag about my Swiss firearms.
Me thinks your poverty ridden lifestyle and your unwillingness to reconcile that with your rampant stupidity is why you post the dumbest shit here.

Remember, it's ok to be dumb and it's ok to be poor. However, to be dumb AND poor is a lethal combination. Check yourself, foo.

>TWO SCOOPS
>TWO GENDERS
>TWO SCOPES
>TWO BARRELS
>TWO LAZORS

'MURRICA FUCK YEAH!

Imagine if this wasn't a larp

Literally the only AR i plan on buying

>TWO SILENCERS
>TWO MAGAZINES
>TWO FOREGRIPS
>TWO FLASHLIGHTS