Thoughts Jow Forums?

Thoughts Jow Forums?
"Republicans endorse arming toddlers"

>All four politicians bought into Baron Cohen's idea with Joe Walsh saying the programme: "introduces specially selected children, from 12 to four years old, to pistols, rifles, semi-automatics, and a rudimentary knowledge of mortars."
"In less than a month, a first-grader can become a first grenade-er."

aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/republicans-endorse-arming-toddlers-sacha-baron-cohen-show-180716070900037.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-103719_Chrome.jpg (1403x1991, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/drniracain?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be american

Isn't this shit supposed to be satire? How come Borat's shows aren't treated serious unless it is with right wingers? mmmhhhhh

>Thoughts Jow Forums?

>you will never be among the first ever classes of tactical 4th graders

Attached: opeperator.jpg (900x900, 169K)

Because the left is losing. They'll take whatever they can at this point, even if it's outright slander and lies. The left is over, all we can do now is laugh at their autistic tears.

Attached: smile.jpg (222x293, 10K)

>Sacha Baron (((Cohen)))

Attached: 1509694146911.gif (501x585, 212K)

Every American citizen has the right to be armed for self defense. It is a natural God given right.

Now that out of the way, what is the best carry for my 3 year old daughter?

>"We can't let people own guns without some sort of training or certification"
>"How dare those evil Republicans educate children about firearms!"
Lefties don't hear themselves talk.

I believe the premise of the show is the hosts bring on unwitting guests and convince them to agree to ridiculous shit and make it seem reasonable. or something like that.

>Isn't this shit supposed to be satire?

It is

No they are hypocrites. They are against sexual abstinence but also think no kids should be able to learn how to safely use or handle firearms.

Make no mistake, they want to ban guns by killing gun culture.

theres a difference between taking out your 12 year old son to the range with a 22 for the first time and installing a garrison in your 4th grader's cubbys

Yeah but these tards on twitter and lefties are action like it isn't an it pisses me off. I can't wait till assault weapon bans and all their bs gun control is ruled illegal in the courts.

mobile.twitter.com/drniracain?lang=en
you have a persecution complex

Attached: F127C1DE-EA6E-4913-8488-B0EA79571F69.jpg (960x540, 276K)

He’s trying to make a smarmy point about gun culture in America. Actually, no. That’s what the goyim are supposed to see when they watch this.

What he is actually doing is mocking stupid Americans for literally worshiping Jews and in particular Israeli Jews and being willing to go along with literally anything they say.

He’s not wrong.

I just don’t think it’s funny.

This is a success in making a mockery of American gun rights activists, of course.

But it is predicated on the American “conservative” worshiping the filthy kike.

No way, without the “God’s Chosen People” mantle, could Cohen have gotten them to go along with this.

And that is the real joke he is making.

He is not stupid. All of his films have separate, very specific messages for Jews and non-Jews. And the message to Jews is in part a meta-message of “look, I can get these stupid goyim to laugh at themselves.”

I hate this fucking kike.

whatever you say shlomo

Attached: 1527493840866.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>user, where's your homework?
>I shot it for skeet class

>you have a persecution complex

yeah the left has been persecuting gun owners for years and trying to take our rights away. Go get fitted for your pink pussy hat by Jamal.

this

if you read the article it says the only reason one congressman came was because he was told he was receiving an award from a jewish tv show for supporting Israel.

if anything it just shows how closely (((they))) keep these fucking mouthbreathing neocons on a leash

Literally nothing wrong with that. I'm a Bong and I shot my first rifle when I was four.

Not really, no. All schools should have their own armoury and range. All of mine had and I was in the UK.

Republicans also endorse autocracy and upward redistribution of wealth...

Guns are pretty tame.

>user did you forget your shot groupings at home again?
>that'll be another late homework assignment

>cohen
every single time
But seriously, the pic makes it look like a joke

Sascha is on the clock now. This isn’t 2006. His humor will backfire with the sjw communists

What's wrong with installing a garrison in a 4th grade classes cubby corner?

Probably a bersa thunder in .380

>implying they aren't eating it up

>implying liberals aren’t fickle faggots that adore cannabilizing each other

Imagine Bruno or borat being released current year. It’s only a matter of time.

Attached: 169DFD23-C69F-401C-9CD9-DAA33E7F1417.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Amen brother

Attached: I'm gonna fuck that little ass.png (250x237, 69K)

Children should be assigned to crew served weapons. Their diminutive size will not be an issue and the experience of team work will help them develop social skills. A light mortar or machine gun is ideal.

RUDIMENTARY

MORTAR

KNOWLEDGE

>But seriously, the pic makes it look like a joke
It's almost as if Cohen's a comedian. Dark comedy though, because while he's playing a character, the people he meets with aren't. He puts on a wig, and goes off to dog up some shit you have to laugh or cry at.

If he has a problem with the times it's probably more that there isnä't much left for him to expose. Between nazis having tiki torch marches and the president's twitter account there isn't much left hidden for him to find that makes for comedy rather than serious felony charges being filed.

Keep getting offended by jokes incel

Attached: TruthAboutGunControl.png (1903x1203, 2.15M)

I find it really funny this exact same thread was posted on Jow Forums down to the wording and the filename
>Jow Forums
and you faggots say we don't have shills

Because outright slander and lies has never won before.

He needs to be gassed and dumped in the middle of Israel

Obviously we have shills, when these threads pop up there's an influx of anti gunners on a fucking weapons forum

>first time shooting
>12
I take it your dad didn't love you? Perhaps he wanted a real boy instead of some faggot panty waister with a lisp.

Attached: 1486158244244.jpg (900x1200, 100K)

A taurus judge should fit a girlie nicely.

persecution complex implies that there isn't real persecution happening, which we both know is untrue

>comparing an ethnic group that makes up >15% of the US population to one that makes up

>own guns

Hey, it worked against Roy Moore.

Because he's a jew, and Jews have perfected the use of double standards to their benefit.

It's not hypocrisy when their actual goal is disarmament
Both statements work towards that goal
"Hurr durr I take everything at face value this makes me better than people who try to enact political change"
Start campaigning for gun rights faggot

I think you're a retard who doesn't look at the catalog before posting:

>first grenadier

Attached: Skinner.jpg (474x255, 17K)

Toddlers aren't capable of handling even the recoil of a 22.

They also aren't even strong enough to help load crew-served weapons.

I recommend strength training them first.

>installing a garrison in your 4th grader's cubbys
holy fuck that would be cool

>Between nazis having tiki torch marches
Still milking the Charlottesville false flag a year later?

Attached: 1508282663574.jpg (640x960, 80K)

>you won't be the first kid on the block with a confirmed kill

Is this real or not?

>children will never argue over who's turn it is to take Princess Snowball, the class M240B home with them for the weekend.

Truly we live in the faggiest timeline.

Gun grabbers are suspiciously similar to the fucking Anti Saloon League

Attached: 1511248849221.jpg (256x256, 77K)

I can't tell is this a strawman or a joke?

Trump never said the Nazis and white nationalists were at fault for the Charlottesville attack. He kept blaming the peaceful protesters for it.

Because the whiny leftist faggots were at fault. Kill yourself retard.

You talking about the white pride guys protesting or the antifa counter-protesting?

Go back to Jow Forums

why is this deleted? is Jow Forums leftist now?

It always was.

fuck

I'm not from Jow Forums. Keep blaming the Jow Forums boogeyman you autistic plebbit nigger.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>"introduces specially selected children, from 12 to four years old, to pistols, rifles, semi-automatics, and a rudimentary knowledge of mortars."
This but unironically. Keep in mind that the left thinks chopping toddlers' dicks off and putting them in dresses to change their gender is ok.

Attached: 1527304975821.png (300x381, 112K)

Go back to /leftypol/

Attached: 1512919811696.jpg (605x871, 61K)

>peaceful protesters

Attached: Dwayne Dixon.jpg (768x542, 55K)

>Cohen
PURE COINCIDENCE

>Taking opinions seriously when one person stated toddlers should be armed because they produce more Blink-182 phermones for their Wiz Khalifa receptors
>And that they see in slow motion like owls
This is the Jazeera Gore sold his shit to.

>that dust cover

Attached: 1520823194750.jpg (317x267, 23K)

Yeah. Two years.

It's sasha baren cohen, no way in fuck everyone being interviewed didn't know who they were dealing with.
At this point, considering most of them are further along on the right wing/Libertarian I can safely assume they knew and are pushing Acceleration

>He kept blaming the peaceful protesters for it.
No, he blamed the less-than-peaceful protestors for it.

Charlottesville is what happens when you don't keep your counter-protests separate from your protests.