So are we getting our AKs back?

So are we getting our AKs back?

Attached: 96F288E3-8C4E-4E5E-8289-B1CC7B153D75.jpg (2048x1366, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stiletto.uk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Ukraine-report-to-NATO-on-ST.-ammo-1.pdf
lightfighter.net/topic/best-level-iv-hard-plate
ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Penetration_VS_Perforation/16-694188/&page=1
en.censor.net.ua/news/305716/russia_supplies_terrorists_in_donbas_with_newest_weapons_that_pierce_any_body_armor_ukrainian_army_colonel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope

Definitely not anytime soon.
You'll just have to pay a few hundred extra bucks for your veprs.

No, because the democrats decided to use Russia as a scapegoat... why couldn't it be China they don't make good shit anyway.

At some point

no, fuck off

>Every night we dream of RATNIK surplus coming to the US.

ks23s in the us when?

Start a petition to lift Russian arms sanctions and then maybe.

7N37 7.62x54R in the US when? I wanna beat all the body armor for defending my ranch from the Bloodz.

Yeah, that'll do it.

soo woo nigga

THIS.... The 1 Lawyer, or person with constitutional law degree, Draft one and have us sign it! Jow Forums alone should bring in a decent amount of signatures if half of us network in the slightest!

Yeah, if you want to support a tyrant that hides behind charisma

That money you send to Russia will be taxed and taken by the Russian government, and thus you will be supporting Russian human rights abuses

Also, ARs are more accurate, just as reliable, have a better market, and are lighter. Plus, the price has come down significantly over the years. Just get an AR and stop wanting to Fug Putin for an AK

If you want an AK, wait for IO to come out with forged parts. They admitted they fugged up and are making changes to their manufacturing process

Attached: Fug me in anuz.jpg (695x97, 11K)

>blagh blagh blagh evil russia

keep going, Hillary. This is entertaining.

Also fuck you, I'd take a real russian AK74 over your parts bin abomination any day of the week.

>implying I care about Russian civilians

I just want my russian ak bud

IO has an IDF now?

Attached: 1862-20896-16547.jpg (685x842, 69K)

>That money you send to Russia will be taxed and taken by the Russian government, and thus you will be supporting Russian human rights abuses
I don't really give a shit tho

Attached: il_570xN.555771927_oaeh.jpg (570x452, 57K)

Im not that guy but russia is fucked as far as populace goes. That whole place needs the day of the rope.

>Trusting Imploding Ordinance to make a good AK.
Wew lad. I don't care if they made them with "forged" parts, I wouldn't take one if you have it to me for free.

I don't care if IO resurrected Kalashnikov himself to help them, they're garbage now and always will be.

Why do you even care? Aren't there more immediate concerns in your life?

fuck you and your ammo. i want my shotgat.

how? It's so much better than many other countries. And even some western European countries.

Dubs of truth

You had me for a minute until you mentioned IO.

Attached: 13965238.png (200x158, 22K)

>the democrats decided to use Russia as a scapegoat
I hate to admit it, but you're probably right. Only literal retards believe in the phony Russia conspiracy theory, but Trump removing the sanctions on them during his first term would just vindicate them, and give the Demotards a talking point. Maybe he'll remove the sanctions during his second term.

Don’t care, wanna Russian ak

>That money you send to Russia will be taxed and taken by the Russian government, and thus you will be supporting Russian human rights abuses
As opposed to all the "Made in China" shit we buy that funds Chinese human rights abuses? Or how about the "Made in USA" shit we buy that funds the US government's illegal wars for the kikes and payments to Planned Parenthood?

Attached: 1520899383482.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

Poutin did nothing wrong

>NO

Attached: 1530749777239.png (784x727, 531K)

>supporting Russian human rights abuses
who the fuck cares, besides its not like US isnt abusing its own citizens aswell

>its not like US isnt abusing its own citizens aswell
What did he mean by this?

I hope so. Fuck neocon scum.
faggot or Ukrainian subhuman detected.

Fuck no.
Have you heard the liberal meltdown that has been happening since the helsenki meeting?

lolno. Republicans always sign in the import bans.

It's been one continuous liberal meltdown for the past two years, user. We shouldn't let those retards dictate our foreign relations.

Clinton banned the Chinese firearms, and Obama banned the Korean Garands and Kalashnikov Concern.

Literally never, at least we got chinese ak's back when they lifted the sanctions.....oh wait, the exact thing will happen IF they even lift the sanctions.

Trump gave away his ability to lift the sanctions and gave it to congress, so only congress can lift them now, good luck with that.

the chinks think they are their property and want to sell them back, that's why we dont have them, the bill to let them come back was passed.

CMP has a 10 year supply of M1's anyway.

Obongo also banned 7n6.

Yeah but we poorfags don't want to pay inflated boomer prices for some 70-year-old beat to shit M1.

This is a quality shitpost

I'm going to keep buying russian shit to spite your autistic ass. Kill yourself shareblue.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

M993 split Cs like Moses

I like how this whole summit was in fucking Finland of all places. But then again I guess it would be Sauli to get Trump and Putin in the same room together.

Attached: 4E4E0C4700000578-5957923-image-a-1_1531726798603.jpg (634x463, 58K)

And 7N37 is about thirty years newer than M993 so it splits Cs like Jesus.

Also rk's when?

I want a Russian AK for precisely those reasons tho wat do

fuggin based :DDD

Attached: 1501470041737.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>muuuuuuuuuh russia will take over da world
They literally had to stop their quantum fighter program, their country is made up of retarded drunkards and their currency is collapsing. Let us have our sci fi makarov you absolute cunt flapping retard.

I JUST WANT MORE 5.45!!!!!

I had a honest to god AK74 built of a Saiga I foolishly traded for AR stuff. I have another 5.45 gun. It is a fun caliber that I enjoy. I just need more ammo.

You realize M993 has an updated version, right? Also you're an idiot.

Can this updated M993 pierce two ESAPIs in a row boi at 500 meters? I don't think so. I'm also not taking this seriously but the above fact is taken as true about 7N37.

No, and nothing I can find supports the claim that 7N37 can.

Look harder. You must be taught the ways of Google-Fu.

>human rights
Get that faggot shit out of here

If you call faggots and traitors “humans” then yes, I suppose I’m ok with abusing the rights of these “humans.”

No. No russian guns and ammo will ever come back onto the USA market until Putin is dead and the next Russian leader is not a dick.

I honestly don't think we need AK's or AKM's specifically. We just need more guns that use AKM pattern magazines and 7.62x39 or other russian like ammo that gets made domestically

Things like the CMMG mutant and other patterns of guns that have more modern development in them.

The whole reason that trying to make an American AK or SKS gun is expensive is due to the machinery that are designed near 3/4 of a century ago.

Just have somebody from the ground up make a new AK and SKS from billet or forged parts incorperating modern design that use the old mags and ammo.

Seriously can FN not make a 7.62x39 variant of the SCAR by designing a new lower, barrel and bolt head?

Nah, source your claims.

If rich gun enthusiasts put as much effort into making an American made SKS versus that STG-44 modern remake which isn't even cosmetically similar and thus fails at what it was supposed to be, then we'd have American SKS's and maybe even AKM's

>and thus you will be supporting Russian human rights abuses
Aren't they Christians and capitalists now?

Literally would perfer ukraine AKs, Russia can go fuck itself. Well, it is kinda doing it already.

Awww, he can't google!

Because China funds the democrats. That was pretty common knowledge in the 90s.

>Aren't they Christians and capitalists now?
What year is it? They have an HIV and drug epidemic, an extreme high abortion rate, goverment is basically one mafia clan, they are outbreed by muslims, while they have to pay the chechens so they stop bullyying them. Their economy is going down the shitter, they fuck with every neighbour country they can get away with, they pay thousands of online trolls to create dispute and make idiots fall for their propaganda lies,...
I could easily reach the posts limit with continuing this.

No, the information to support your claim simply doesn't exist. Or you could provide it and prove me wrong.

YAAAAAAWWN

Go away McCain, we dont give a shit about some foreigners posting "jesus likes trump" on FB, or if Russia abuses human rights or whatever.

*sip*
We just want our AK

Attached: 1530063857053.png (212x200, 17K)

Nope

>IO

Fool me twice...

>I could easily reach the posts limit with continuing this.
do it faggot. also post sources.

>The redundancy of explaining and defending your personal preferences in rifles to a bunch of fags who shouldn’t need to read the posts in order to understand why anyone would want something regardless of political,and mechanical issues or performance or lack there of because everyone is forgetting we’re just trying to buy the shit we like as defined as the pursuit of happiness
like our founding fathers would of wanted
Wew

>IOIDF
Did they finally splurge for a shil- I mean viral marketing team?

You are arguing with a tripfag who thinks there is an M855A2 because someone made a typo in a comments section back in 2013.

If you want AKs, just ask Ukraine, they would be more than happy to deliver and at this point you would get better bang for a buck from them.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm still curious where he got that 'information'.

Hmm, I think I might be better suited not showing my cards just yet. Dang you guys are funny.

It's literally the first thing I found on googling that 7n stuff

>Russia as a scapegoat
drinking the kool-aid I see

stiletto.uk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Ukraine-report-to-NATO-on-ST.-ammo-1.pdf

Good job. You found one of my four sources!

´Post others pls

Alright, I'll deal two and reserve one:
lightfighter.net/topic/best-level-iv-hard-plate

ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Penetration_VS_Perforation/16-694188/&page=1

thanks anun

Alright, for that I'm gonna offer an additional source that is not one of my major four.
en.censor.net.ua/news/305716/russia_supplies_terrorists_in_donbas_with_newest_weapons_that_pierce_any_body_armor_ukrainian_army_colonel

See? This stuff is out there and you have to put the pieces together yourself.

This is why I was led to believe in M855A2 so easily. We're supposed to believe we've made screw-all small arms ammunition from the adoption of M855A1 to now with XM1154 while Russia, a nation with vastly inferior funding, is tooling around with VK8 alloy super-penetrators a la 7N37 and 7N39. There are videos out there of what mere M993 can do to a Level IV plate, so it's a very safe assumption that 7N37 can clear two ESAPIs with ease if it can bust MRAP armor like clockwork.

Where does this say anything about penetration of TWO ESAPI plates at 500m? It rates it just a step above M993 AP8 as a threat which couldn't even hope to do such a thing.
None of these mention ANYTHING about your claim. They also aren't real sources.

You really are a moron.

yes...soon

... The meeting with Putin was in Helsinki

Which is in Finland?

>implying the import ban will ever be lifted
You'll take your shitty RAS-47 and like it! Russia is ebil! They hacked the election! We need to go to war RIGHT NOW

This. They have a GDP smaller than some of our states.

But user, it's already here.
Good luck trying to find one though.

Attached: bfg-1.jpg (2500x615, 713K)

>IO
Is this a new pasta?
Literally the Lada of AK's, makes a WASR look like a Rolls Royce.

but user, im a lazy poorfag that doesnt reload. getting one of those is impractical as shit, BUT once we start importing them with some ammo and 18 inch barrels. itll be the perfect HD weapon.

How much would tooling cost?

at least a lada doesn't blow your hands off after 30 minutes

I second this

>you wouldnt want norinco guns

Attached: 1315608252001.gif (193x135, 485K)

It's fucking pathetic really. I can't believe these people were the anti-war left of the early 2000s saying the shit they said today and actively agreeing with faggot like John McCain and Bill Kristol, two notorious neocons in that era.

Get a load of this Neo-Cohen Boomer Kike-worshipper.

How have you not died to diabeetus yet?

Attached: 1510932128001.jpg (604x604, 137K)