USS FITZGERALD COLLISON CAUSED BY FEMALE DRIVERS

TLDR - OID, tactical action officer, damage control officer were female at the time of the tanker collision. and the pentagon covered it up.

>An anonymous email came in over the transom this morning:

>Hi, Stacy.
>During the early weeks after the USS Fitzgerald was speared by a lumbering Philippine container ship, it was noteworthy that the captain and a couple of admirals were publically named, but not the actual officer in charge, the officer of the deck. (OOD) The other person who should have kept the Fitz out of trouble is the person in charge of the combat information center, the Tactical Action Officer. That individual is supposed to be monitoring the combat radar, which can detect a swimmer at a distance of two miles.
Not until a year later, when the final reports are made public and the guilty parties have been court-martialed, does the truth come out. The OOD was named Sarah, and the Tactical Action Officer was named Natalie, and they weren’t speaking to each other!!! The Tactical Action Officer would normally be in near constant communication with the OOD, but there is no record of any communication between them that entire shift!
Another fun fact: In the Navy that won WWII, the damage control officers were usually some of the biggest and strongest men aboard, able to close hatches, shore up damaged areas with timbers, etc. The Fitz’s damage control officer was also a woman, and she never left the bridge. She handled the aftermath of the accident remotely, without lifting a finger herself!
Look it up: The OOD was Sarah Coppock, Tactical Action Officer was Natalie Combs. . . .
When I noticed last year that they were doing all they could to keep the OOD’s name out of the headlines, I speculated to my son that it was a she. Turns out all the key people (except one officer in the CIC) were female!

Attached: 170616-uss-fitzgerald-collision-ac-804p_b6fd36b9183c6be82702d3de26edb3c2.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1393x1000, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/39218/the-deadly-consequences-of-feminist-propaganda-in-the-us-navy
youtube.com/watch?v=xcSmlSok32g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indeed, I did some searching, and Lt. Coppock pleaded guilty to dereliction of duty. Lt. Combs faced a hearing last month:

In an 11-hour hearing, prosecutors painted a picture of Lt. Irian Woodley, the ship’s surface warfare coordinator, and Lt. Natalie Combs, the tactical action officer, as failing at their jobs, not using the tools at their disposal properly and not communicating adequately. They became complacent with faulty equipment and did not seek to get it fixed, and they failed to communicate with the bridge, the prosecution argued. Had they done those things, the government contended, they would have been able to avert the collision.

That two of the officers — Coppock and Combs — involved in this fatal incident were female suggests that discipline and training standards have been lowered for the sake of “gender integration,” which was a major policy push at the Pentagon during the Obama administration. It could be that senior officers, knowing their promotions may hinge on enthusiastic support for “gender integration,” are reluctant to enforce standards for the women under their command.

This was the story of Kara Hultgreen, the Navy pilot who died in a 1994 F-14 crash. Investigation showed that Hultgreen had been allowed to proceed in her training after errors that would have meant a washout for any male pilot. But the Clinton administration was pushing for female fighter pilots, which resulted in a competition between the Navy and Air Force to put women into these combat roles. It is not necessary to believe that (a) women shouldn’t be fighter pilots, in order to believe (b) lowering standards for the sake of quotas is a bad idea. Of course, you may believe both (a) and (b), but it is (b) that gets people killed.

It seems obvious that the Pentagon (and the liberal media) sought to suppress full knowledge of what happened to the Fitzgerald in the immediate aftermath of the June 2017 incident that killed seven sailors, in the same way the details of Kara Hultgreen’s death were suppressed. It took investigative reporters like Rowan Scarborough of the Washington Times a lot of hard work to find out what actually happened to Hultgreen. Let’s hope other reporters will dig into what’s happening in our military with the “gender intergration” agenda at the Pentagon now.

>The Fitz’s damage control officer was also a woman, and she never left the bridge. She handled the aftermath of the accident remotely,

Because that’s what the DCA is supposed to do, chucklefuck. DC parties handle the actual hands on stuff, while the repair locker leaders stay at the repair locker to manage the activities of multiple teams. In turn, the repair lockers report to DC Central, where the DCA dwells. That person manages all of the repair activities from DCC. Your ‘fun fact’ is some piece of random bullshit that you made up. Real life isn’t a video game, where the bosses are the biggest and toughest.

Your thread sucks, all of this information was hashed over in countless threads months ago. Including the names of the involved parties.

>
> - t. clinton foundation for gender equality

>She handled the aftermath of the accident remotely, without lifting a finger herself!

Damage control is not handled the same way it was in WW2.

Yea, OP, the report has been out for a while. Lack of comms, lack of experience, and lack of proper manning (as always) is to blame here.

Of course female brains are the root problem but that's to be expected.

Women's brains are wired for social facilitation and multitasking not critical prioritization or problem solving. How much cock does a female get on a boat with 5000 sailors?

not much if any. You do realize there is almost no privacy on these ships, right?

Liberty, on the other hand...

You will notice that I only addressed the parts of your post that involved shipboard DC organization. What, are you butthurt and pouting now, because I called you out on that piece of middleschool WW2 fantasy? Here’s a fun fact, Junior: if the DCA on the Fitz had been male, he would have also stayed in DCC. Know why? Because that’s where his job is. Leaving there, to go do whatever John Wayne heroics you seem to imagine are appropriate, would be charged as dereliction of duty. Get your brain out of videogame mode. We found out right about when the Stark got hit that having a khaki centipede charging into the middle of the affected area was a really bad idea. That’s how you get all of your leadership killed off. If you weren’t such a fuckwit, you’d understand that officers are there to manage the activities of the enlisted. Enlisted people are the ones doing the heavy lifting, with senior enlisted there to provide technical direction and the voice of calm reason when everything starts going sideways.

Now, why don’t you fuck off back to whatever echo chamber you crawled out of?

If a girl wants to play hide the salami, places on board ship can always be found. Fan rooms and plenums are always good. Any covered small craft carried in davits are exceptional spots. Towing winch room can provide enough privacy for a discreet couple. Storerooms, shop spaces, and places like crane cabs are all good. If she wants it bad enough, it can happen.

Yeah. If the ship relies on the DCA in any capacity whatsoever, the Captain is standing his crew into danger.

DCA is a remediation billet for SWOs who were too fucking retarded to get their EOOW qual in their first tour. Holding the position immediately marks you professionally as a fuckup. Note they don't have any regular additional watch standing responsibility (unlike the other second tours, Nav, ASWO and FCO) and even though they are an 'engineering billet' they don't have to deal with any of the actual major systems in engineering like the turbines, chill water plant, generators, ROs, etc. SWOs are generally the dumbest URL fags, and DCAs are the proven fuckups of that group.

TLDR-- All DCAs suck ass regardless of gender. The fact that a DCA was on watch during the collision surprises me not 1 iota.

Its not the females that are the problem, but the forced integration that puts inadequate females in power.

And it does happen.

sorry user, i was just shitposting. i'm not even the same user you were talking too originally.
please forgive me for being retarded

>DCA is a remediation billet for SWOs who were too fucking retarded to get their EOOW qual in their first tour.

Huh. In the CG, DCA was a first tour billet for ensigns. No real responsibility, since the DC Chief and the fuel king handled the critical stuff. He mainly sat in DCC with a calculator and did stability calcs if anything happened. The EO (I guess you guys call them Cheng) provided adult supervision, while the feral humans in the DC shop provided the illusion of a leadership challenge.

That's outdated from modern small-boys but it's good to know that Damage Controllmen have always been a meme rate. I've seen a DCAA (no shit) that was a first tour, but I think that was just because the DCA was such a galloping retard they back-stopped her with someone that could read and breathe at the same time.

If recruiters were honest : "You're basically going to to all the CHT work for the Hull Technicians, because they can weld and you have no useful skills."

Pretty smart of big Navy to not mention that 99% of that rate is handling literal human shit until the poor bastards get to the fleet.

>please forgive me for being retarded

Fucking windowlicker, that’s not how you’re supposed to respond. Now, take some random part of my post out of context, blow it into a ludicrous equivalency, surround it with a few paragraphs of ad hom and general namecalling, and be ready to defend your point. Do not allow logic to get in the way, that only hampers your effort. Jesus, do I have to teach you everything?

>letting dumb roasties in the military
i mean it's your own fault for letting them in in the first place.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

5000 a day, you posted the answer, duh.

>"You're basically going to to all the CHT work for the Hull Technicians,

We didn’t have HTs. Far as I can tell, CG DCs combined some parts of about 6 Navy rates. DC, HT, MR, BU, EO, and something I can’t remember. I remember browsing the bibliography of my PO1 courses, and stocking up on all of those courses when we hit Adak for mid patrol break. Plus Molder and Patternmaker, for reasons. You guys get a lot more in-depth training than we could ever hope to.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

Political Correctness kills. News at 11.

Are people this brainwashed and retarded to think that there's no cost involved with affirmative action and "gender equality" push?!?!

When you promote people based on whether they have a cunt or excess melanin and not on merit, of course bad shit happens.

PC and GN is what kills countries in long term.

RIP USA.

Attached: 1519123373213.jpg (450x386, 35K)

>EOs in DC

Did EO mean something different back in the day? That's a Seabee rate now.

A bunch of the training is 'computer based trainings' though, schoolhouse shit has probably been cut back, although I don't know for sure. Still plenty of PQS pencil-whipping.

>EO

Equipment operator. That and BU (Builder) are CB rates. In the CG, DCs do construction and facility maintenance at shore units, as well as standard shipboard DC stuff. CG only has 3 engineering rates- DC, EM, and MK- so there’s a lot of role blending, mission creep, and job compression.

>Kara Hultgreen, the Navy pilot who died in a 1994 F-14 crash

Feminism kills. It happened before, it will happen again.

Attached: feminism kills-kara hultgreen crash, military navy pilot.webm (480x360, 1.33M)

How does that even happen? Surely she had a ton of hours flying before being in that situation?

Read it and weep.

The Deadly Consequences Of Feminist Propaganda In The US Navy
returnofkings.com/39218/the-deadly-consequences-of-feminist-propaganda-in-the-us-navy

I like how the RIO was quick on the eject button and survived

You would like to think so, but forced integration waits for no woman.

wasnt a boat person myself, but I've heard pregnancies are a big problem on ships

They definitely are I shit you not we lost around 10 girls pre deployment on my ship of 300 people. Then about two more on deployment from pregnancy. Bitches on there talk about purposely getting pregnant all the time to avoid things.

The truth is that the vast majority of women are 'inadaquate' compared to men. So you either lower the standards, or you don't get any women at all.

Given a choice between the two, western militaries have picked lowering the standards.

LOL oh fuck dude. Do you mean Coast Guard? I thought you were talking about CGs- guided missile cruisers. Thought some fucky shit was going down on those Ticos.

And she was actually pretty based. :( When they investigated her about the Tailhook convention she said the main slut bitching was just a non-rate rotor head that shouldn't have even been their in the first place and getting your pussy grabbed occasionally meant that you hadn't beat the shit out of enough people lately. She was the only female aviator in the investigation that didn't snitch.

>Women begin joining the mil to get pregger

>Not just paying them to have babby in the first place.

Female reaction time is not so good...

Attached: sniper.webm (404x720, 2.11M)

The slow as shit reaction aside, how can she just sit there and giggle about the bullet being that close from her head?

kurdish women are just like the women on Jow Forums, they have balls

Attached: 1430788182155.jpg (960x775, 122K)

>She handled the aftermath of the accident remotely, without lifting a finger herself!
Eeeeh, and what do you think a proper DCO does? Runs down to close every hatch and put out every fire personally?

What else are you gonna do? Everyone reacts differently to almost dying.

Yeah, Coast Guard.

Looks staged, the bullet clearly came from the camera man.

hey hombre, this is a weapons board. and this story you're going on about don't seem to feature any weapons. just a weird thing about administrations shilling for political correctness and a ship crash I've neither heard of nor care about. the military is no place for gender quotas. we all know that. Australia has taught us that. but take it to pol.

if the bullet has already hit the wall then the danger is already gone for that span of time. no reason to lose your shit

Whoa whoa there, xir. Take your HRT, ge your dialator inside your artificial vagina and clam down.

Pay niggers to make more niggers, what could go wrong?

Nein. Birth control will keep populations in check. How about we just educate them, offer birth control, and pay them to maintain the pop level to desired numbers.

>educating women and paying them to have babies instead of aborting them
>Muslim population is exploding and all they do is beat their women when they complain about "equality" or "rights"
>Western Europe projected to become Muslim in 20 years

Big think.

>and they weren’t speaking to each other!!!
What were you expecting? Natalie showed up for duty wearing the EXACT SAME UNIFORM as Sarah just to show her up!

Do you have a link for that?

he probably kept his hand on the ejection seat lever during every second he flew with her

61H here. Nothing (clinic related) makes me more happy than putting IUDs in AD females.

Serious question: what do you think the DCA's job is, if not to command DC operations from the bridge?

youtube.com/watch?v=xcSmlSok32g

OP, yes, women are shit at everything. We know. I'm not being sarcastic, seriously, women fucking suck.

However, the real problem here is that we have a laughable untrained and experienced Navy. Imagine the assholes you went to highschool with who couldn't show up to pre algebra with a pencil. Yeah, that's your typical sailor. Maybe 2 years older, still doesn't bring a pencil to work. I've known many alcoholics, stoners, and just plain dumbfucks who went through enlistment without learning or doing a fucking thing. The main problem is we aren't allowed to weed out non hackers like we used to. It's called "hazing" or "sexism" or "bullying" now. Next time you meet an enlisted man or woman, please realize that all they did for 4 years was eat doritos and shitpost on jewbook. Unless they're literally tier 1, please dont thank them for their service.

>"hazing"

you dont even know what hazing is...

I got my gold wings and it was fun... so yeah. I do.

Also, college involved my asshole and marshmallows. Far more triggering

The system always ejects the back seat first.

>>Also, college involved my asshole and marshmallows.
Fag.

Y-yes daddy...

It's called having a very low IQ

Yeah I know. Nothing inserted. But it involved my butt cheeks and picking up marshmallows and dropping them into a cup while handcuffed naked and blindfolded.

>go to college for education, goy

Reads like a generic chain email, I don't buy it

>assmad he didnt fly multimillion dollar go fast machines

Not even that guy.

>bus driver of the skies

Fuck, even being a cargo or logistics pilot would be badass. Even a tanker because you get to see cool secret shit. Guaranteed job out of service too.

Even when out at sea, women still can't drive without hitting anything.

Attached: 1531663024345.jpg (351x351, 35K)

women are stupid and I don't respect them

>Your thread sucks,

Not really. The fact that all involved were rush through gender placements in what was an expensive and embarrassing incident for the US is worth conversation

>Its not the females that are the problem, but the forced integration that puts inadequate females in power.

The real problem is that be best possible officers are being passed over to facilitate goals that are unrelated to overall effectiveness.

Attached: Absolute state of US Navy.jpg (3024x4032, 3.33M)

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.23M)

It's no use, armchair admirals KNOW how shipboard operations work despite them having never been to sea.

>not much if any.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's no way to integrate females that doesn't put inadequate females into critical positions. Gender integration is motivated by two things: careerism and feminism. Neither one of those groups is going to be satisfied by 5-10% females with below-average advancement rates. Both of those categories view "critical positions" not as important, difficult responsibilities but as tickets to get punched on the way to Smashing the Patriarchy yaaassss kweeen being the First Woman to X.

That's why the cronyism of senior command within 7th fleet lead to this problem.

Here's your (you), it's not because she was female, it's because their Captain liked operating crews with little sleep and force them to be trained on the job rather than get briefed beforehand.

Sailors have always been sort of dumb on average, and the reason standards were lowered is because women (and niggers, don't forget) couldn't pass the old, outdated, white man standards.

>America expects to beat China in a non-nuclear shooting war with this
I'm not joking here. Keep this up for another 20 years and it might go from a nightmare dream to nightmare reality.

>that second ejection seat popping off just as the aircraft was pointing it slightly below the horizon
At least it must have been quick.

Attached: yikes.jpg (689x720, 297K)

If America ever gets itself into a no-shit shooting war with another nation (not a bunch of goat-fuckers living innacaves), the military would drop the Diversity shit and put women and other invalids out of critical positions. That's assuming the females don't drop out themselves by getting preggers, an honorable discharge, and free gibs first.

It's crazy how advanced ejection seats can get. In the T-6B (turboprop trainer aircraft for navy and airforce) you can eject inverted at like 400ft and still have a chance at surviving. It's 0/0 capable, but I think it's crazy you can eject inverted that close to the ground and still have a chance at living.

>Get your brain out of videogame mode
jesus, you people are real?

Hurr women amirite guise xD

Attached: 1529158241182.jpg (638x558, 64K)

If shit goes south and a shooting war at, they'll rapidly fix everything and get rid of the retards
We only have this problem because it's peacetime and there are no imminent threats

I’d convert if it meant I got to see the look on feminist’s faces when Sharia cracks down. I’d take any and all opportunities to run it in their faces.

Are you willing to bet it all on things being fixed at the last minute +1 or would you rather try practicing doing it right a year in advance?

Hey, if you want to be the one leading the charge to repeal the Nineteenth Amendment, I'm right behind you. Otherwise, it's going to take an existential crisis in order for women to cede power to men, since female solipsism will never allow them to admit they're weaker and dumber than men.

>t. mangina

Hope you get a false rape accusation from the feminist dangerhair you're orbiting.

"The Navy is a system designed by geniuses to be operated by idiots." -- Herman Wouk

thats all of the military. you expect conscripts and dropouts to be smart?

thats what happened in the last major war.

[citation needed]

You're a disgusting human being, especially with that witty response

I was at MEPS today and a Marine Infantry recruit claimed she could do 1 pullup

She couldn't

holy cringe

It's okay. She'll pass anyway.

She'll be your officer.

Glad the dude got out