What are the most pro-gun states

Because of Abbot considering gun control laws I'm considering about moving out to another state, what are the most pro-gun states other than Texas and Alaska. Considering Alaska but I would like to know my other options.
Pic not relates

Attached: 1531344699032.jpg (922x546, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedominthe50states.org/guns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

another bloomberg data mining thread?

Whatever you do stay the hell out of Utah unless you're a right leaning person

This, except with Oklahoma.
Also checked

Yes I am extremely right leaning, I believe the government should have no say in gun rights.

Don't come to texas. We're full.

Attached: 1505849147324.jpg (673x499, 53K)

Trips don't lie, same goes for Arizona.

Attached: real chad.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

If you're looking for a progun/no fucks given poplulace come to Michigan.

Im not saying the gun laws are awesome (pistol registry). Im just saying everybody and their grandma has a gun.

I am from Texas dipshit, Abbott is being a dipshit and thinking of adding gun laws.

Not looking for registration either

>pro gun state
>texas
pick one

1. Arizona
2. Alaska
3. Kansas
4. Oklahoma
5. Montana

Anything beyond that is shit and should be avoided, but if you really wanna push the limits

6. Utah
7. North Dakota
8. Texas
9. Georgia
10. Missouri

>North Dakota
Fuck off we're full

Aren't you like...the least full state?

>woosh

Pretty sure thats technically Wyoming

>all these uninformed opinions
Here you go OP.
freedominthe50states.org/guns

Don't come to Eastern NC. I'm not saying that because we don't want you, I'm saying that because it's humid as fuck during the summer and I wouldn't want you to be as miserable as I am right now.

>arizona

lies....its very liberal here. we cant own guns at all. stay away...far away!

No. That is Wyoming.

Stay out of Colorado unless you're further right than Darth Vader. Then, come on over, you can fuck my sister.

Probably the money lib politicians are rubbing in his face. That and the violence emitting from beaner filled south Texas is influencing him to add laws. Still won't happen regardless.

"Don't worry esse, we gon fill it for you"

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 8K)

scholars and gentlemen

Then come on down to Utah, we're gonna need more numbers if we want to push back the cuck techie horde that's invading the state. And i'm saying that as someone who works in IT

I can't recommend Ohio right now, our laws aren't bad but we're inundated with Fudds and people are so noncommittal and wish-washy to any specific viewpoint that we could be gun central one year and then flip flop to "think of the chillun" the next.

Attached: 1530531271179.jpg (960x640, 46K)

Do not leave your state until it has succumbed to shitty laws, use your voice, money, and vote to keep it pro gun.
Then move to a swing state that is pro gun if all else fails. Pre-emptive moving before an election is how states fall to this shit.