What happened?

Is this not the cradle of liberty? Why are the gun laws here so FUBAR?

Attached: MA-green-3.png (2976x1819, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_Shattuck
discord.gg/F4qxmz
discord.gg/5S95KH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews.

who here /Carlisle/

A shame how nearly all original 13 colonies have fallen

Fucking sickens me. 508 reporting in. Gotta by 10/30 mags just for the aesthetics

>Georgia
>South Carolina
>North Carolina
>Virginia
>Delaware
>Pennsylvania
>New Hampshire

What's wrong with these states? And that's 7/13.

PA must hold!

hey this is Richie From Boston

gun laws are FUBAR because chemtrails made you sheep docile and you let them take your rights away

time to stand up and go to a gay festival in Utah

THE city of manhattan has more Jews than Tel Aviv

Multiple large well know college campuses that have been liberal hellholes for 100 years, Hippies, rich liberals from NYC and NJ using the cape and western MA as vacation homes. The Irish, Italian, French Canadian and 1st generation Puerto Rican and Dominican immigrants who came here were all hard working right leaning people who kept this place intact for decades. It has been ruined by liberals who moved here to work for a college, go to college or live near a college.

Out of staters ruined this state much like Californians ruined Oregon, Washington, CO and whatever else they get their paws on.

>What happened
The same two things that have always brought ruin to everything east of the Mississippi;

New York City and universities.

every state that's run by jews has shit laws. it's all PURE COINCIDENCE, however.

>Pennsylvania
>Can only buy 24 beers at a time

508 living in 617 for work; pre-ban mags 4 lyfe.

what if I buy 24 40oz at a time?

is that a thing? i buy more than 24 at a time frequently. I know some places will only allow 6 packs or some shit.

any questions?

Attached: 1521051232170.png (784x727, 531K)

Attached: A15CE9C7-884F-4231-985A-9A75DE537B01-396-000000988E8A6629.jpg (296x314, 22K)

you can swap the springs out and remove the follower

The Regulators lost Shays' Rebellion is what happened.

Visited the grave of Capt. Job Shattuck in Groton earlier this month during 4th of July. The Regulators were the last hurrah for Massachusetts' liberty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_Shattuck
t. MetroWestian

Attached: Regulator assault on the Springfield Armory.jpg (1000x752, 223K)

>buy 24 beers
>go put them in your car
>go back into store and buy 24 more

508 reporting in.

I can some it up like this.
>Unions
Industrial revolution with shit working conditions saw the rise of workers unions that vote exclusively DNC/organized crime
>organized crime
Familial connections to DNC
>catholics/irish
DNC targeted these groups for loyal voting blocks. Where have we heard that one before?
>Boston
Drove out the middle class in favor of over-educated NIMBYs. Makes up 80% of the states population.

Attached: philipprofile.jpg (159x242, 11K)

>The Irish, Italian, French Canadian and 1st generation Puerto Rican and Dominican immigrants who came here were all hard working right leaning people who kept this place intact for decades
This.

t. Pale, red headed, short, middle class Western Assajewsettsian.

You forgot Alabama

>North Carolina

>Pistol Purchase Permits
>local fuckers with strict shit, like no open carry in Chapel Hill
>blue laws, no alcohol on Sunday, ABC stores for liquor

Not horrible, but not perfect.

I just want to buy a $400 AR.

>508
Sheeeit, same.

Also any of you faggots going to the Collings Foundation Battle of the Airfield this year?
I went during the 2016 one, but skipped on 2017.

Attached: Collings Foundation.png (1384x1104, 2.68M)

Be patient. The Supreme Court will be ours soon and then the AWB will be no more.

Attached: 29e3120fdfee29dc0e3c7a0fb0801ba14f4d9f435fd77e1782709321a3dd4999.jpg (650x500, 131K)

Life long resident from Italian immigrant background. Can confirm

Never heard of it before, might check it out.

I might be. I've taken a few rides in their planes, some stick time in the AT-6, but I've never seen their ground vehicles in action.

>Alabama
>13 colonies

Enjoy your warm beer.

So it's not about christian morality, it's just milking you for more tax transactions?

>local fuckers with strict shit, like no open carry in Chapel Hill
If that's what you consider just "strict" out in NC, then I invite you to come and rule California like some kind of tyrannical warlord, because your definition of "tyranny" would probably free those of us getting fucked up the ass by SF and LA.

Attached: 1473571817320.jpg (550x512, 41K)

/413/ here, supreme court help us

Thinking on heading up on that Saturday.

While I feel like stacking the Supreme court with conservatives is just deserts for the leftist who are shitting themselves because they worked long and hard on a sword they hoped to use themselves is now in their opponents hands...I feel that perhaps the near absolute powers of the Supreme court that could very well run the country if they wanted...should be scaled back.

I'm not saying the average people should be able to vote for supreme court justices, but being able to recall them should be easier for the people to do legally to hold them accountable to the constitution.

Sure if you have a ton of people constantly recalling justices and the president keeps appointing similar justices, I suppose that becomes the new game, but something needs to be done to hold them accountable.

On a similar note, I feel like police chiefs should be elected by the people similar to sheriffs, but that wont stop cronnism between the chief and mayor since the mayor is technically the superior to chief. However, perhaps having city police chiefs elected by the people will prevent more "incestous" relationships between the two seats of power and that there needs to be some discussion between the two.

>Out of staters ruined this state much like Californians ruined Oregon, Washington, CO, and whatever else they get their paws on
California was one of the first states to be absolutely ruined by a coordinated influx of out of state lefties, way back when. San Francisco in the 40s was a free city where you could suck dick at gay bars and buy dynamite at the hardware store. The police just said fuck it and didn't enforce unconstitutional laws from the Tammany Hall wannabes. Then the hippies came and took advantage of the "live and let live" culture we had back then, forcing the decent folks out of the city and eventually out of the whole Bay Area. The Central Valley, Sierras, high desert, and the northernmost part of the state are still populated by large amounts of freedom-loving Americans. If rural counties had representation equal to the urban counties, we would have a very different state where urban folks could live in their authoritarian shitholes and the rest of us would be left alone to our own devices. What happened to us is happening to you. There's a reason folks in New Hampshire and Maine hate "Massholes."

Fpbp
Seriously there are so many here

Have any of you guys MA/NH guys gone shooting with anyone from Jow Forums?

I've gone shooting once in my life because New Hampshire is a long drive just to go shooting. I still drove outta state to try and enjoy my hobby, tho.
I shot alone and nearly smacked myself on the forehead with the USP .45c I rented.

Attached: 1530348551256.png (649x699, 320K)

went shooting with one, went well. We have a small semi inactive MA discord here if anyone's interested discord.gg/F4qxmz

Where do you live?

>joining a circle jerk
>a dead circle jerk

Wrong
At gas stations or bars you can only buy 192ml at a time you can buy as much as you want at beer distributors or state stores.

Atf marc ass buster

Havent had that problem, maybe you just buy from shitty locations?

(((Berkshire County))) here. Please fucking help me. I really don’t wanna have to die protecting my fucking rights.

Attached: 11A83DA8-691A-430F-A219-DE6BEE8E8B30.jpg (638x558, 48K)

ummmm Kennedy ring a bell?

what's up dude, Bennington VT fag here. I work in Pittsfield and boy let me tell you if there is anything that VT, MA, and upstate NY have in common other than being ruined by liberals its a healthy supply of post industrial shit holes kept shambling along by fucking yuppies vacationing. With the VT legislature fucking shitting on guns the way they did and Rick Scott being the fucking backbiting traitorous sack of shit that he is I'm considering just picking up and moving if I can find a better deal on med school than UVM with in state rates.
Just know this user, the supreme court is our last hope for restoring our rights as far as I can tell, the legislatures won't do it. Even if "our guys" get into office, some other shit will always occupy them and they will never get around to reversing the anti gun shit that gets rammed down our throats. VT has a mag ban working its way through the court challenge process, if the VT court doesn't strike the ban it could get pushed up the supreme court, keep your fingers crossed.
In other news I just applied for my out of state LTC, chances of getting an unrestricted one? I've heard the staties are actually pretty good about them.

Another 508 here, we got an MA discord discord.gg/5S95KH
Fuck yeah, love that shit. They had multiple Mg42's last year and are restoring an IS-2 to full running order

Cause the whole state looks like a gun
More Big Gun = More Big Law

Are you in the discord? Hit me up there

Fucking Dan Malloy closed down the mental facility tge Newtown shooter was in. Then uses guns as a scapegoat to divert attention

>crazy fuck didn't even use an AR, he left it in the car.

Came here to post this.

That's what you cocksuckers said in 2016 and we're still nowhere near that.

There was no AWB in 2016...

978 reporting in, pic semi-related, too many deer not enough fudds to remove them.

Attached: IMG_7283.jpg (2022x2956, 768K)

Its a relic of the quaker prohibition laws and the patchwork of laws that have slowly repealed them. Previously you could only buy cases at beer distributors, and six packs at "restaurants." At places that served food, you could only buy two six-packs at a time.

As of a year ago, distributors can now sell six packs and places that sell six packs don't have to serve food. You can buy as many six packs as you want at a distributor, but at a six-pack-only licensed place you can only buy two.

413 reporting in, can we have our own state west of Worcester now? Please and thanks

Attached: 1471050647575.jpg (706x706, 69K)

secession'd be great. give them the reservoir and everything east of it

The (((chosen))).

That carpet munching cunt Healy

New Hampshire is great except we have vehicle inspection laws which is kinda lame

There aren't a lot of jews here, but there are a shit ton of colleges, hack public unions, labor unions, and hack public officials handing out hack jobs to their cousins that keep the status quo. Then there's hippie western mass which is basically south Vermont. There's plenty of great paying jobs which means plenty of high priced homes both of which mean plenty of tax revenue to support the FSA. Then you have a gun owning population that has basically given up or moved away which means the 2A orgs are just pissing into the wind. Then you have liberal judges (part of the hack system) that won't rule in our favor on any 2a case, plus they let out criminals like it's a revolving door which keeps the hack court and law enforcement system fed with revenue. Plus Maura the Cunt.

no, you can't leave me behind with these people

Attached: a4nlp78asga11.jpg (1033x893, 128K)

New Hampshire is great for guns.

You forgot the Kennedys. Mass. used to be much more conservative before those pricks got into politics.

No but our state had a "correction" of it, banning anything "similar" to "assualt" weapons

No, he left the saiga shotgun in the car.

I was at the springfield gun show a little over a month ago. You fuckers have nothing to complain about since you can still get pre-ban mags over 10 and AWs

Drive 30 minutes south if you want to see real FUBAR.

Attached: 1446873023136.png (964x768, 744K)

If only you knew how bad it really was

Try me.

CT police arrested my buddy and thought his remington 870 skeet gun was an assault weapon and thought his 10/30rd mags were all illegal without actually checking them

>Masshole complaining about out of staters

Oh I am fucking laughing

Our AG halted the sale of anything that share parts with guns on our """assault weapons""" list. This means anything that was previously considered MA compliant is now illegal. In addition, our government is pushing (or maybe has already signed into law, honestly don't remember right now) legislation to allow for firearms confiscation based on medical records

I know where to get brand new stripped lowers in MA. No I'm not telling. Come at me bro.

Yeah from people price gouging the shit out of them online

>firearms confiscation based on medical records

It doesn't even have to meet that standard. If you have an ex who wants to get even, all they have to say is that you've made threatening/suicidal statements. There's no penalty for making false reports, and you won't even have a day in court until after they take your guns. There are even provisions in the law so that your guns can be confiscated without even a judge, any officer of the court can give the OK if a judge is unavailable.

(((Rosenthal))) Evans, Weld. Unmitigated liberal political dominance. Local gun owners are apathetic nihilists or fudds.

micks?

Worcester user here looking for a Fal.

Fals are banned tho

fpbp

The Irish.

Do you walk everywhere? Or do you want to ensure that other drivers on the road can’t shrug when they’re honda Civic rust bucket shits the bed and hits your car because we also don’t need car insurance. Think logically one time. You’re complaining about a 15-25$ annual inspection. Suck a dick

Your telling me that your going to drink 24 beers before they get warm? If it's that bothersome, then bring a cooler.

Attached: 1511802605194.jpg (291x326, 27K)

Not through private sales ya drengus

>old school negress lover who would have been on Jow Forums

The Kennedys were a symptom, not a sole cause. Just like everything, the left wing has to infiltrate every crack of society at the high levels, and universities are some of the best ways to do this. This has happened at just about every private/state college in the US, with the exception of Hillsdale and the smattering of christian colleges across the country, to a lesser extent (hell, they're even getting into west point, Annapolis, CO springs). MA is littered with colleges, and the left's unspoken strategy of fucking with higher education is a primary reason the state has gotten so cucked. It's pretty sad.

fuck i miss my cape cod home. but here in indiana isnt so bad. there isnt a care in the world that cant be calmed for a moment by looking out across the atlantic. i found some of that in the long open fields of corn. and of course as we all know noguns=nofuns.

Attached: 5a00c03e15b83ee5c8cc841d8f36f8d85fe9793f65ba25c62fec04e44ea5bb23.jpg (1000x1000, 378K)

incredibly accurate

lol no, 100 at most

whats wrong with VA?

I participated in '15 senpai

aye, I bought my l1a1 via armslist. they just don't pop up too often and some people want gold for them.

Attached: IMG_20180218_174911498_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (2666x2653, 1.44M)

can't trust the Irish

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1531802144383.png (356x495, 241K)

I moved from Cock-sucking Cuckville Norwich VT to New Hampshire the fucking second LaLonde's retarded bullshit was hap-hazardously rammed through the VT House and Senate. Made me fucking sick listening to the Democrats and Progressives never use a shred of evidence to support their assault on our rights except "Muh kids, think uh the chillin', don be a naht-Z".

Fuck VT, the best way to stick it to them is to remove yourself from their already financially struggling state.

Attached: 1507675599755.jpg (938x935, 151K)