New space gat

It has an integrated red dot optic and shoots lasers. What do you guys think?

Attached: E710DB3B-266B-41E1-B0D1-2E3729797B31.jpg (3860x2141, 1.3M)

I feel like I had one of those

I wanted that shit so bad.

Looks like a cut down AUG.

I’m visiting parents and exploring their basement and found my laser tag stuff. I’m actually blown away at how good they were and how cutting edge stuff like the integrated led dot in the top scopes was in the late 80s. I have the big white rifle here, too. It has an even bigger integrated optic and a legit adjustable stock. I think you could actually use it for some rifle handling training drills and not be lacking anything. I’m tempted to buy a bunch of C batteries before I leave and set up a range in the basement. I can take rifle pics if anyone is interested. Gotta clean a bunch of dust off of it still.

I had this as a kid. I’d put on the harness and holster than came with it and march around in the woods feeling like such a badass.

but does it take glock mags?

Takes AAs, the glock mag of batteries.

do it up. Had these as a kid also.

whats the recoil on a laser gun like and whats the trigger pull weight

Show the pics senpai

Ugh, it’s late but i love you guys so back to the basement I go. Pics with extreme 70s carpet incoming.

I can't fucking believe how cool this thing is. Cleaned the big spider webs off, obviously it needs a lot more attention.

Attached: space raifu.jpg (1693x851, 591K)

The scope is definitely magnified with a shitty plastic lens maybe 1.5 or 2x. The crosshairs are two horizontal bars that light up red. I think that knob at the front of the handle controls focus, I couldn't really tell.
Light has no mass so no recoil. Trigger pulls on both the pistol and rifle are a very glock-like long mushy 4ish lbs.

Attached: cheek weld view.jpg (1270x1693, 350K)

I can't believe this has (c) 1987 on it. I think it was crazy expensive for the time, definitely over $100 1987 dollarydoos. Has a narrow/wide beam lens switcher, horizontal scope adjust, a magnified etched optic with two light up horizontal bars around the target. Rapid fire swi

Attached: controls.jpg (1693x1270, 367K)

*switch, range and volume controls. Battery compartment takes 4 C batters which I wish I had. Trigger return spring needs looked at. I wish I could take this on the plane home.

Seriously, in OD it could legit pass for a Steyr product.

I was just reading they were going to be black but made them white so they looked less like real guns after some kid got shot by a cop.
HK should have copied it for the XM8. Fun fact: the Lazer Tag gun predates the XM8 by 15 years.

I wanted the rifle bad. I had two pistols, but never had a rifle of my own.

Damn, that thing is pretty aesthetic.

Dude, I had something just like this that was handed down from my older brother. Was this some lasertag gun that had the velcro indicators you put on?

Yeah, is the original WOW lazer tag gun. The targets where red circles with a gray body that would velcro onto the center of your chest on a little rig you wore.

Classic, I don't think I actually ever had all of the stuff together, just used the guns to play pretend guns.

Can't get a shot of the crosshairs?

Actually tried. Here's the best I could get. There are only horizontal crosshairs, the vertical lines are just artifacts, probably where the plastic seam is.

Attached: cross hairs.jpg (1228x1407, 164K)

I remember when the kid got shot, mom trashed all my gear same day. Never got my hands on that sweet ass rifle tho. At the time that rifle cost the same as a fucking Nintendo

Cool stuff. Imagine working at the factory assembling those in the 80s. Wonder if they zeroed or just slapped it together

The handguns were pretty accurate. I'm guessing the dial in on the rifle made it far superior

>mom trashed all my gear same day
Your mom is a fag lmao

I was pissed. She also trashed my Voltron because of lead paint. Super faggot move

Damn dude, did you have the first helicopter mom?

Only on shit the media would spin into the fear machine

Hey THAT LOOKS RAD
Gonna make a .22 casing for it on /3dg/

A fishgun we could all love

Not as good as mine

Attached: IMG_20180717_002008.jpg (1440x777, 297K)

I-is that foil?

>It has an integrated red dot optic and shoots lasers. What do you guys think?

I like it user.

>Trigger pulls on both the pistol and rifle are a very glock-like long mushy 4ish lbs

Plastic guns hey?
Rather have the laser tag though. Its not expected to deal with propellants or oils.

Jesus that is absolutely orgasmic. I shall steal this design and make it 3d some day

The plastic held up surprisingly well for a 30 year old toy.