Anyone Get Their Greyman Coat yet?

tell us about it

Attached: s-l500 (2).jpg (377x500, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

borizjerseys.com/collections/men-parkas/products/isurvivor-men-jacket-and-coats-2018-winter-men-warm-coats-fashion-men-jackets-downs-casual-men-thick-outwears-plus-size-4xl-5xl
amazon.com/Casio-F91W-1-Classic-Resin-Digital/dp/B000GAWSDG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't yet. My 7 bucks may be lost to the Chinese forever.

hahahaah!

>greyman coat
More like gayman coat. Hope you fags got 2 sizes above what your actual size is, and I hope you all realize the massive frayed rope belt makes it look like you're wearing a zippered robe

Yeah, nawr I'll keep my brown wool mackinaw and actually be protected from the elements while being nondescript and camouflaged

the arms are prolly 6 feet long and drag on the ground!

>buying chinashit
Smh. Wait until you get it and try it on. You'll realize you look like a faggot, or worse, you wear it out in public enough that you have to catch someone make fun of you on the bus for you to not wear it ever again.

It's the same M65 I've been wearing for the past 15 years.

>greyman
>incredibly distinctive coat
Is this opposite day?

That shit looks borderline homeless. I mean, it kinda looks comfy to be wearing, but not to be seen in. I'm not in on whatever meme this is

Better greyman coat would be a Carhartt (but not in the tan color a lot of them are in, they have some nice blue/grey colors)

Homeless is the ultimate greyman, they are invisible

Attached: 1358978782565.jpg (493x499, 39K)

yeah got mine. got the XXL and it's still too small. don't know what to do now. it's pretty nice though.

Correction: Hipster is the ultimate grayman
Get them flannels boys.

Really? What are u usually a medium?

medium or large usually. the sleeves are even too short for my wife.

Throw it in the trunk of your car once it gets cold out, you may need it some day. $6 bucks you can't go wrong

Attached: 2dhzekw.gif (350x500, 758K)

Wow, and. They want $60-80 bucks for one now on eBay.

Nah, something better.

Attached: 213891289398129389812.jpg (1000x1000, 271K)

Cut the sleeves off that even more grayman

When did you get it?

shit, I should have jump on one. When I went back to eBay they where gone for that price that day!

Attached: 1529268826873.jpg (610x641, 70K)

Give it as a mystery Christmas gift to someone.

Attached: 2015-05-24 14.06.14.jpg (560x649, 166K)

you look like a good joe

good luck stuffing a glock in pants designed to smash your dick and balls and turn you into a woman

>XXL and its still too small
fucking chinks

how about you post a pic of it then?

Sheriff Simms?

Attached: 1499277160686.jpg (500x618, 90K)

>be larper
>buy coat
>50lbs overweight
>5'11" king manlet
>coat to calves
>wider than a house
>greasy cheeto paws being engulfed by long sleeves

Kek

FUCKING DROP A PIC BUT DONT DROP A LINK WHERE TO BUY OFF OF GOOK-EXPRESS.

HERE IS THAT SO FOOKING HARD OP

borizjerseys.com/collections/men-parkas/products/isurvivor-men-jacket-and-coats-2018-winter-men-warm-coats-fashion-men-jackets-downs-casual-men-thick-outwears-plus-size-4xl-5xl

Hoods kill your peripheral vision, you literally cannot be condition yellow with a hood up.

on ebay, Chinaman beats YOU!

Nah im into techwear. /fa/ - Jow Forums collab when

Attached: e261927b3da969b0d09543a2d790f271 (2).jpg (1040x1299, 175K)

/fa/ggot here. Came here to laugh, and I'm not disappointed.

Attached: ac31aa6ed70f801014e08605a5fa0a16.jpg (512x512, 30K)

What's the consensus on ballcaps, what colors are best

Depends purely on a fit. I like toned colors, dark teal, indigo, maroon.
Black is always universal. Headwear is an accessory, but if you want it to stand out from the rest of fit - pick light colors.
Earthtones are safe picks I guess, especially on Jow Forums. God bless olive.

>a hundo+
WHERE THE CHEAP SHIT AT

I ask because I'm having some hats made, thanks for the input friend

Or you could file a claim and get your money back. That's what I did.

>>greyman
>>just dress normally
why is this so hard for people?

Attached: 0721051gold1-757390.jpg (500x585, 60K)

Attached: 1531287435441.jpg (1798x4998, 1.75M)

because anime has destroyed the minds of low IQ autists who think their obsession with things makes them intelligent.

meh. some faggot made a thread a couple of months ago asking if that would be a good greyman jacket since it was $6.99 including shipping from china.
bunch of us ordered them. apparently none of us got one as not a single pic has been posted.
i clicked on "i never received my item" and 4 days later ebay gave me back my money. I know it was just 6.99 but i didn't get my jacket so i'll take that 6.99 thank you very much.
if the jacket happens to show up, which it won't, i'll post pics.

*snap

*oversteer

Elite Riot Gear. Or rather Advanced Riot Gear duster. Pouches are nice. Comfy and come Cibil War 2: Genocide Boogaloo I'm larping as a Ranger.

No one got theres yet? WTF!

Attached: 1508437327822.jpg (440x615, 57K)

desu, it just looks cozy af

will this coat be Jow Forums forever?

Attached: 1525225967002.png (640x960, 968K)

Keep this thread active until someone gets their coat in the mail from China!

Attached: 20080702segwayterrorwq1.jpg (400x577, 65K)

Thoughts on pic related for a grey man setup?

Attached: file.png (347x460, 59K)

Ultimate greyman coat is a reflective vest and/or utility worker/janitor coveralls

Prove me wrong, you cant. You can literally go fucking anywhere as a janitor and no one will notice. True Invisibility Cloak.

Attached: work-king-twill-coveralls-insulated-for-men-in-navy~p~5798x_01~1500.2.jpg (1500x1500, 96K)

>that casio calculator watch

Sort of off topic but what was that cheap ass reliable Jow Forums watch called? I need a cheap shitty but durable watch for work, I heard Jow Forums recommend some terrorist tier casio shit that was like the nokia of watches for 10 bucks, but I couldnt remember what it was called.

maybe if you put a little effort into it. nobody is going to believe you are a janitor with a brand new crisp suit like that. pay a homeless guy to wear it for a week and roll around in the dirt doing homeless things and then maybe youre right

I'm in awe of the size of this lad, absolute unit.

Duh, if youre dressed like a worker but smell like clean after shave, nice hair, brand new outfit, shiny clean shoes, etc, then it looks weird. Any outfit is only as good as the wearers attention to detail. But if you know what youre doing and get the janitor/utility worker look right, youre literally fucking invisible. I did that shit for a while when I got out of the military (in b4 lol stupid grunt) and it taught me alot about how humans prioritize individuals by perceived threat/non-threat. Learned alot about the whole invisible greyman look by experimenting with various outfits/accessories. Shit was interesting to observe, to say the least.

Protip: there is a direct correlation between how noticeable you are and how "expensive" your clothes looks, and you can use "openness" (how willing people are to engage you) social cues as a metric for how visible you are. More noticeable, more likely to get smiles, hello's, good mornings, etc, the further below the average persons perceived social class you are, the less engageable, and ergo more invisible, you become. This is why homeless people are treated like non-humans by most. Theyre virtually non existent/invisible to the public, immediately forgettable, completely below everyones social class, and attention.

nah ultimate greyman is dressing like one of the lawn mowers if you live in some hotter than hell shithole like florida. You can wear a face cover and one of those hats that covers the rest of your head, a long sleeved t-shirt, jeans, boots, and gloves and nobody would look twice. comeplete invisibility, nobody will ever notice you regardless of how many times they see you.

also a backpack wouldn't look too suspicious either.

Thinking about this to complete my greyman look

Situation dictates of course. Im sure a lawn mowing mexican outfit wouldnt fly in an urban environment (not a lot of lawns in big metro cities) but it would be ideal for walking around Gods Waiting Room, where everyone would assume youre just the landscaper going about your daily gardening in Sunny Suburbia, Gated Community and Resort.

yeah pretty much. But I think it's the ultimate within its context because you can cover pretty much every inch of skin without looking suspicious at all. You can even wear sunglasses on top of that other stuff I mentioned

Casio 91w
amazon.com/Casio-F91W-1-Classic-Resin-Digital/dp/B000GAWSDG
Most popular watch design ever, and can be made into a timer for devices. Buy two.

Attached: 1531914875349.jpg (403x450, 58K)

Absolutely swell lad, thanks

Grayman is a silly concept.
Either you will be effected by SHTF or you will be someplace else.
If you are effected then you wont have to pretend being affected will you.
If your not effected then your not going to go hangout with the street people.
In what situation would you need to pretend that your effected by a disaster and not actually be effected by that disaster.

>in shtf you wouldnt...

Oh my fucking god, can we stop the fucking mad max larping? Why does everything have to be cringey "muh end of the world" shit? I fucking hate that stupid fucking term "shtf." IF s ever did htf, its not guaranteed to be some generic fallout 4/hollywood scenario, by no means will every situation call for the same extreme measures plan ("hurr Imma grab my bugout bag and go out into the woods to live out my Walking Dead fantasies") sometimes it might just be some simple shit like niggers rioting, or a natural disaster suspending law enforcement/utilities/services for a couple weeks. You might not need to go fucking turbo tactitard and run around the wilderness scrounging for bullets and murdering bandits. You might just need to get home safely and chill until the power comes back, or the riots over, or the nat guard shows up or whatever and things go back to normal. The concept of the greyman is that you look so unremarkable and forgettable that people barely even notice your presence. This could be useful for anything from "getting into places" (probably unlikely unless youre sone hollywood mission impossible type) to the much more reasonable "getting the fuck out of a shitty place while attracting as little attention as possible until you reach safety/home/your larp bunker." Something as simple as a shitty old pair of utility coveralls to throw over your outfit can make you seem like another random brokeass "sorry man, i just work here" working class nobody instead of a tacticooled up devgru larper walking target. Obviously if the situation doesnt call for, or renders obselete the idea of "blending in" then it is pointless, but if you dont see the value of being able to disappear into a crowd and catch absolutely no attention in certain situations, then you probably opencarry your mall ninja AR at chipotle to "trigger them libtards" and I cant help you.

Now a lot of what you said makes sense, I'm just curious why you would need to wear coveralls at all? Wouldn't just wearing appropriate, comfy, flexible, versatile street clothes you wear everyday be basically the same if not even better?

Nigger just read the fucking post about the coveralls and stop being so autistic. No ones saying "hurr durr walk around dressed like a fucking santitation department worker in public errday in case of civil war" it was merely stated that dressing like a janitor or some other utility worker with some dirty old coveralls makes you virtually invisible to 99% of people, if you had a need/were so inclined to do so. If you dont have a need to be as socially nonexistant as humanly possible, then dont dress like that, simple.

Jesus, its not that complicated.

Attached: 2a0~01.jpg (148x151, 5K)

Casio F91w

do you have a link to the seller?
I could only find them on wish and their selling them for $40

My top fucking complaint with Grayman threads is that people seem to wank over gear that screams "I carry" while forgetting that you're supposed to be inconspicuous.

I just purchased one on eBay for $5 brand new

Attached: 1339786849026.jpg (990x674, 148K)

Also, when you look at some other person in the yes it makes a mental picture of your interaction and becomes memory. No one looks at a homeless person in the eyes, because they are scared of what the may find in themselves.

Only good for morning and early afternoon. I see someone dressed like that a dusk on my property they are toast.

faggot

I own this jacket. Can confirm everything said in his post. Also two zippers get jacket closed. Two.

That guy is from Elm Grove

unless you always want to look like you're a crazed gunman, skip on the ball hats

Attached: squarepant.jpg (599x449, 68K)

Attached: kekm8.jpg (200x249, 7K)

>order cheap clothes that look good when they're pinned to a toned mannequin
>be skinnyfat/skelly
>it looks like shit
>?????
>the chinks did this

casio f91w

>be me, strong fat
>fairly built pecs and shoulders
>big ol badonk from eating cheeseburgers and climbing 100 flights of stairs one way a night
>everything looks good on me
I understand why women value having a nice ass and a big rack. Adding shape really does just make clothes fit better.

yeah but if the SHTF do you really want to be in cheap clothes? You need sturdy clothing that doesn't look out of place and or some thing that just enough to make someone want to avoid you.

Attached: 1572d464835feadb827510a0fe.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

I still don't understand how this shit is "greyman", or why you retards can't just go to a thrift store and get a better coat that will actually blend in for the $7.

Shipping from China takes 3 goddamn weeks.

t. 2 weeks and counting on my air conditioner from a 4.5 star rated vendor

Took 17 days for a $2 shemegh from China to arrive

Attached: helico-m08-SAR-DE-COMBAT.jpg (800x594, 109K)

More like borderline "Yung Lean" / soundcloud rapper esque tier ((homeless)) xd

>be me, strong fat
>fairly built pecs and shoulders
>big ol badonk from eating cheeseburgers and climbing 100 flights of stairs one way a night
>everything looks good on me
sure it does fatty

Attached: 1427681546390.jpg (368x504, 51K)

I heard they threw the Chinese girl off the company's roof to her death for goofing on the price. Said it was a lesson the rest of the employees must learn

Attached: missiles-air-12-ASMP-rafale.jpg (800x520, 94K)

I don't think autism can go that high.

Attached: 1514390459923.gif (506x296, 126K)