Canadian made modernized AR 180

Do any leafs have these modernized AR 180's yet?

Attached: 7ToHwVu.jpg (4032x2840, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/KODWK180CONLINE_Kodiak-Defense-WK180-C-5-56--DEPOSIT-ONLY#?sortValue=0
youtube.com/watch?v=17t_eeFBO-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American here, never heard of this but interested. More info?

Also American and I second this.

iirc
>Made from milled aluminum
>18.6 inch barrel
>Takes AR 15 mags
>Ambi switchable charging handle
>Takes (some) AR handguards/rails
>Takes AR stocks, trigger, and barrels

A fucking leaf here, they haven't shipped out yet as far as I know.

American here, its a modernised AR 180 to get around some of leafistans restrictions, and apparently the company was/is working on trying to bring em stateside

CITATION NEEDED

Okay, fine. Thank you. Now:

1) WHICH COMPANY
2) HOW MUCH IS THE MSRP
3) LINKS, SAUCE, ETC.

If only they could fix the gaping fucking holes for the charging handle

Attached: AYiwaRq.jpg (7134x3206, 832K)

>Made by a company called "Wolverine supplies"
>MSRP in Canada, is $760 USD
>Link: wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/KODWK180CONLINE_Kodiak-Defense-WK180-C-5-56--DEPOSIT-ONLY#?sortValue=0

AR 180 is piston driven right?
Couldn't they add a charging handle to the piston forward on the handguard

Yes piston driven. The company designing it was trying to make the best rifle for an every man price, and probably didn't want to complicate it with piston charging handle and drive up costs

It wouldn't even have to be reciprocating just some notches on the piston like on the bolt of an AR for a forward assist and something to catch it to pull on

You can legit fit a pop tart in there.
Plus it has a 4 stage trigger.
Not so sure you want this in burger land.

For leafs though this is pretty fucking wicked

Stag-10 seems better

You burgers able to get alberta tactical rifles?
You would probably puke at the cost but they’re pretty nice

>You can legit fit a pop tart in there.
>Not so sure you want this in burger land.
are you seriously implying i dont want a gun with built in pop tart storage?

Well the pop tart holder kinda destroys the pop tarts when you go bang bang.
But I see your point.
I will move that into the neutral column

you already have AKs for that

there's not much point for burgerbros to get atrs rifles when they can get boutique ar-15s from literally anywhere in the US

>Well the pop tart holder kinda destroys the pop tarts when you go bang bang.
just means they are bite sized and warm

I really like the concept but they should make it from stamped steel not milled aluminum

>4k 1.4mb
>terrible quality from generic phone camera sensor with too many megapickles and not enough glass
>vomit-tier auto fake "depth of focus" bullshit

[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

Hey OP. One guy got 2 in the mail. Immediately sold one for profit.

Here's the stock trigger, which has like 4 stages: youtube.com/watch?v=17t_eeFBO-0

>FTE within his first 200 rounds
>1.5 MOA with 60 gr ammo

For us, it's an AR you can take out into the bush and it's cheap at $1000. Probably the best we're going to get for a 5.56 rifle unless laws somehow miraculously change.

American here as well. I spent several hours yesterday researching them. I don't know who makes them, but they're nice.

it's a Canadian-made modernized AR180b called WK180c, primalily made for our market because it's an affordable AR-like platform that's non-restricred, so we can shoot it in the bush, hunt or plink at the gravel pit, not just at the registered range

same piston system and bolt, carrier, recoil assembly as the old one, but aluminum upper and lower, instead of stamped steel or polymer lower as in later 180b models + some features like tacticool rail, swappable charging handle and it takes most AR furniture

>picrelated is the previous iteration by Armalite with plastic lower and all the modernizing it could handle: optics rail and AR stock adapter

Attached: AR-180B-Hunting.jpg (2000x635, 135K)

Stag-10 seems nice, but what does it have to do with WK180-C?
one is a direct impingement .308/6.5 Creedmoore platform around $2,000, the other is a piston driven 5.56/7.62x39 (yes, they confirmed they will do a version in that, don't know why) at $1,000
how do you get to comparing the two? it's like comparing an VZ-58 in 5.56 to Stag 10

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (449x613, 75K)

drop in a better AR trigger.

Kodiak Defense

someone will have to do it

Attached: nomnomnom.gif (520x293, 2.79M)