What the hell are they carrying?

What the hell are they carrying?

Attached: Anti-Balaka_militia.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Anti-Balaka-fighters.jpg (800x452, 80K)

Attached: cap1.png (623x417, 642K)

Attached: cap2.png (623x416, 584K)

Shot gun, side by side with embelisments
More shotguns

Water pipe cannons in the shape of shotguns.

nigger sticks

HIV/AIDS

I think those might be homemade shotguns, but I can't be sure. Either way, props to these guys for fighting against the Seleka muslim terrorists.

nigger detected

>Christians and Muslims are living together in a democratic country
>Christian president is elected
>all is well and peaceful
>Muslims freak out, form a terrorist group known as the Seleka, and kill the president
>install a Muslim dictatorship and begin genociding the population
>Christians rise up to defend themselves and form the Anti-Balaka militia to fight the Muslims
Muslim terrorist detected.

Attached: car-24feb141.jpg (600x400, 69K)

how is he doing that?

Attached: wat da faak.jpg (547x653, 65K)

Some of them could be beat-to-shit Manufrance Simplex shotguns.

>giving props to shitskins
>>>>redd*t

Oh please, reddit would side with the fucking muslims.

Attached: animebooks-com_2269_227125385.jpg (1000x771, 863K)

Nice

Not the boards that are on our side

Here's the picture for anyone who wants it.
>I do

Attached: fund wolf girls pls.jpg (2128x3046, 2.62M)

>reddit
>on our side
reddit is that way user

Attached: 9795-000_RN3TB.jpg (960x540, 115K)

Dying for a religion is pretty stupid but I'll give them props for not wanting to be under a Muslim dictatorship

strap is just under the edge of the scarf, you just expect it to be attached higher.

Herpes and AIDS statistically

violent and low-IQ genetics.

Beat me to it.

Is there a PMC operating in the area that will pay me to get in on counter-genociding muslim shits? I'll bring my own gear.

whats the guy on the left carrying

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 150K)

Nope. The Christians are dirt poor, and there are no powerful countries supporting their resistance efforts, so there's no incentive for a PMC to get involved. If you want to help in their righteous struggle you'll have to do so on your own dime.

Attached: central-african-republic.jpg (1600x1065, 1.11M)

Dank meme xD

>it's a meme

tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Watch less libshit propaganda kiddo.

A C T I O N
I S
C O M I N G

Attached: urhh.png (645x729, 58K)

prolly Hepatitis

Attached: 1529299136733.jpg (2046x3828, 1.86M)

Bundles of voodoo spices that they believe will stop Kalashnikov bullets. I wish I was kidding.

Attached: 1531642786530.png (680x935, 129K)

Fucking this is why nu-Jow Forums is shit. Can't have a decent conversation without some Jow Forums tier fedorafag or fucking commie or some delusional fucking /v/ poster coming in a thread and shitting it up.

The guns made from the gods

that looks really fucking sad

you‘d think Africa was saturated with AKs at this point.

Govts there love to do weapon confiscation on a big scale, in order to not allow the populations any means of uprising. The excuse will be 'quelling tribal war' or fighting poaching, and then they collect everything capable of going boom or click and BURN the weapons.

>voodoo anti-bullet sorceries
holy shit it's true

I was kinda in favor of them until I found out they beheaded children..

Attached: 800px-Grigri_peul.jpg (800x1147, 203K)

>you‘d think Africa was saturated with AKs at this point.
It is, but having had the displeasure of training kaffir half wits you don't go around arming them before you've trained them, and even then you shouldn't arm them.

Sig540 becomes Nig540

>another Afri/k/a thread
I would love to take part in those mad max battles innajungle where everyone is black

Attached: 1527851980682.jpg (2048x1365, 577K)

Black magic

>I was kinda in favor of them until I found out they beheaded children..

Children know what they did.

I remember reading that the average price for a used russian made AK is around $1000 USD on the black market. These guys don't have enough for that

>$1000 USD on the black market
that is definitely not right

Of course not, no diamond mines or anything to be found and the CAR has no infrastructure whatsoever. Literally none. Both sides are on their own completely.
They were in the days of the cold war and Soviet Union. Those days are long gone however, things have changed and now people aren't as willing to go nuclear and completely destroy the semblance of a nation they had.

Is this like a 40k Orc thing?

Nah, it just show what people can use to threaten people who can't tell a prop from a real gun. Have these guys show up on your door at 3am and chances are you will try to avoid close up weapons inspections.

>that guy in the middle with just a stick, not even shaped like a gun just a straight, unprocessed rod of stick

Attached: 1511968044264.png (435x468, 112K)

think theres a way to just send them a bunch of pipe shotguns and ammo? Is there even a church that will fund that?

>YOU CANT SAY THEYRE THE GOOD GUYS BECAUSE THEYRE BLACK -You

Attached: 7F761107-B160-4451-B624-164366EE6FC3.png (700x700, 350K)

>reducing the tribalistic fighting in CAR to a muslim vs christian fight
As probably one of the only people here who have actually been to CAR, this is inaccurate and an oversimplification of the issue.
It may have devolved into this at some points, however the seleka were not 100% muslims, there were christian minorities in them as well.

Nowadays, you see ex members of both groups joined together in extortion rackets.

Black africa is its own thing. You cant understand it by applying the same references as other conflicts.

No ebola?

Hamfisted shit.

The kind of guns that makes you take some distance with Glock/1911 and AK/AR debates on the internet, when you realize most people on the planet use complete dogshit, and they would kill for any of those rather than having to use a bunch of guns made out of sheet metal with a file and a blowtorch.

Anti-balaka literally means anti ak bullets in broken french.
When the French encountered them, those guys would literally run straight at them in the middle of the street because they thought they were invincible/invisible and so on.
At one point there was an erc90 that mowed down a dozen or so of them in a songle continuous burst, and they would just keep coming.

I myself saw a CAR colonel arguing that it really did work because at one point he fired an entire AK mag at a guy 20 meters away, and he saw him again the next day.

Sauce: been there.

Attached: _20180202_100234.jpg (2034x1082, 351K)

Parasites

He's talking about the little kid sucking the guys dick on the scarf.

You won't be able to unsee it either...

Every time I see this pic I imagine how destroyed and putrid that Senior NCO’s high mileage pussy reeks like.

Why did this turn me on.

let's not forget about the fucking weebs as well

is this an Xavier reference? beautiful

Jiggaboo jibberish

Maybe in the US

>What the hell are they carrying?
No weed thats 4 sure

3 Jow Forumsommandos would fight a village. KEK

how's summer break?

Self made hunting rifles made from scrap metal and tree would they make them locally because guns are too expensive for them

Triggered

"on our side" lol

you wouldnt last a week larp fag

AIDS!

SICKLE CELL!

Dude on the left has a pretty sick fit not gonna lie.

Attached: 1530560408919.jpg (311x278, 31K)

You right